Pacific Catch - Campbell
1875 S. Bascom Ave #550 Campbell
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Pacific Catch - Campbell
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pacificcatch.com/
- Phone: (408) 879-9091
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 am - 4:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Hawaii Regional Cuisine
- Executive Chef: Richard Lu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer party platters for pick up.
- Special Events: Our patio can be used for private events during non lunch and dinner rush times.
A word from Pacific Catch - Campbell
Pacific Catch, Campbell, located in the Pruneyard Shopping Center is a modern, comfortable, West Coast Fish House where friends and family gather to enjoy fresh seafood dishes inspired by flavors from the Pacific Rim. Daily lunch and dinner specials feature the freshest "catch of the day," served in a variety of styles from around the Pacific. Other menu items include Asian Rice Bowls, Meal-size Salads, Sushi Rolls, Fish and Chips and starters including our popular Hawaiian Poke and famous Cabo Calamari. Our Campbell location also offers patio seating and a full bar. Enjoy a wide selection of wines from the New World, contemporary island cocktails or one of our many beers on tap from around the Pacific.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pacific Catch - Campbell - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Pacific Catch - Campbell reviews from OpenTable diners
175 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (81)good for groups (81)fit for foodies (78)great for lunch (72)special occasion (46)great for outdoor dining (42)hot spot (32)kid-friendly (31)vibrant bar scene (30)late-night find (20)great for brunch (12)romantic (10)notable wine list (8)scenic view (1)Show More
- Came here with a group and had an amazing lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Came here with a group of 8 after trying on wedding dresses at Trudy's and it was extremely delcious! Our waitress was on top of it and even opened the champagne we brought in for us! She accommodated the 7 year old that we came with and made sure she got her food ASAP. Had a great time and never felt rushed. The food was amazing! I ordered the seared ahi tuna salad with a soy wasabi sauce. It was to die for! Definitely recommend this spot for groups and people with children that still want a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Choice, But Too LoudSushiLoverDined on 11/21/2014First time at this restaurant, we made reservations for 8:30 and were seated on time. Service was friendly and attentive and our server offered great suggestions and detailed specials. We went on a Friday night and it was super crowded, even at 8:30pm. The acoustics in the restaurant were bad and the noise level was crazy, the server had to practically yell at us for us to hear him describe the evening specials. Definitely not a place to go if you want quiet and intimate. Great food though, I'd go again for the poke and the rice bowls!! Good choice for friendly gatherings, but I'd say make reservations otherwise you're stuck with a 30-45 min wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good4diningDined on 11/20/2014I love this place. The food is always fresh and delicious, the menu is diverse, and the portions are very generous. The noise level is a little much, but the good food makes up for that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Daughters BirthdaymaxineDined on 11/17/2014The food was well presented and very tasteful, we enjoyed the calamari and California rolls, I ordered salmon curry, so fulfilling I had enough for lunch he next day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeAlles4Dined on 11/15/2014We had a party of 6. Our server, Neva, was excellent. She took care of all of our needs and was very pleasant and efficient. The food was good, but the bowls could use more sauce. Also, more variey/selections on the menu would motivate us to visit more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too long waitingMserenoDined on 11/14/2014Our seating was quite delayed and there is inadequate waiting area or bar. Expect a pager, nowhere good to kill time unless you shop @ Marshalls. Fish was excellent, pricing quite reasonable. Ambience like a big beerhall, but that is not necessarily unpleasant. The outside seating is large and looks like dogs are permitted out there. They shouldn't overbook reservations, or else limit walk ins. This could be 5 star with a few management adjustments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is fresh and well prepared.SJCStuVIPDined on 11/12/2014It isn't a high end place but he materials and design of the decor is quality. The menu is designed to utilize a small set of base ingredients to create as wide a selection as possible while maintaining peak freshness. It's a very satisfying place to eat. I like the sparkling water delivered to the table in a house blue bottle.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlohamagicraiderDined on 11/8/2014The menu is casual, tasty, different, and a mix of seafood, asian, tex mex, and aloha. The atmosphere was busy, loud, contemporary. The service was a bit slow but nice. I have been to both the Mt. View and the Campbell locations and enjoyed them both. I enjoyed the Poke, but need more wonton skins. I have had the Thai curry bowl with Satay shrimp. This is very yummy and a lot of food! This time I had 2 tacos: baja and cabo shrimp. Both were good. The taco's are a reasonable serving too. Coffee was really good! Can't wait to go back and try something else. Definitely make reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food seekerWhatatreatDined on 11/6/2014great find in San jose tasty and healthful would go there again when in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat and drinkNinerfanDined on 11/5/2014Good food, good service, nice place to have a dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a catch!AmyNDined on 11/2/2014Food was great and service was impeccable! I will definitely return, if only for the hawaiian poke bowlSpecial Features:
- Good food not a destinationF1weeklyDined on 11/1/2014Enjoyed the food and the service but probably best for lunch or dinner with friends from work.Special Features:
- HappycustomerDined on 10/30/2014We had a very nice experience at Pacific Catch. Goof food and service.Special Features:
- Wine and pokeRuthieann30VIPDined on 10/28/2014Pacific Catch has 1/2 priced bottles of wine on Tuesdays, which is great! The service was good and their poke is excellent!Special Features:
- Yummy!Time2enjoyDined on 10/24/2014My husband and I took our friends there for their first time and they loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicePDCDDined on 10/21/2014Went for Silicon Valley Restaurant week. Had a wonderful 3 course "San Fransisco classics" meal. I would come back againt to try their regular food. Service was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingmhsgas6467Dined on 10/18/2014Menu items read well, but some were mostly rice. I will not go back again. It was better in the past.
- Very tastyLaurendiggityDined on 10/17/2014Service was really great and food too. Parking can be a challenge at the Campbell location especially on Friday and Saturday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and delicious food!Foodie98VIPDined on 10/17/2014Our server, Danny, was excellent! He was friendly and attentive. We both ordered rice bowls-Japanese wasabi with poke and Korean BBQ with sticky ribs and shrimp. They both arrived promptly despite the fact that the restaurant was very busy. The food was delicious and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love their Rice Bowls!mickeyCaliVIPDined on 10/14/2014always have a good meal here, although yesterday the lunch service was VERY slow, but they were very busy.....California Roll salad is a little deceiving...my friend thought there would be the actual California Rowl on it, but it was just crab....Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The food is ALWAYS great, been there at least 10 times and the food and service was always great! Definitely one of my favorites in Campbell!Special Features:
- Not a seafood restaurant.DucoyouDined on 10/11/2014Regretfully Silicon Valley has "NO" decent seafood restaurants and to call Pacific Catch a seafood restaurant is a misnomer. Can't knock success as the place was busy but then again every restaurant in Campbell on a Saturday night is busy no matter how good the food is. Very limited selection of seafood and the Petrale Sole both my companion and I had was so over spiced with breading that it absolutely destroyed the flavor of the fish. Service was fine and the prices are fair. Now that I've been to all of what are called "seafood restaurants" in Silicon Valley, I suggest looking up north towards SF or south towards Monterey. Just my 2 cents.Special Features:
- ExcellentJLRJFLDined on 10/10/2014All very good! Our 18 year old son always orders the Korean sticky rib rice bowl, he says it's the best. My wife and I usually explore the fresh fish specials, excellent restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just keep coming back again and...ZGirlVIPDined on 10/9/2014,,, again! The perfect neighborhood spot for lunch, happy hour, dinner, sports, good food, excellent mixologists, wait staff. See you soon!Special Features:
- foodloverVIPDined on 10/2/2014menu takes a little to understand. server is great at discribing food and making optional choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fish!DLDDesignDined on 10/1/2014Very good food, a little expensive for every day, but worth it for a nice night out.Special Features:
- MsbubblesdDined on 9/30/2014Wished was the food was more fitting for the fun ambiance and good service.Special Features:
- SpicyiolavolaVIPDined on 9/30/2014The service was terrible today. In fact it took so long to serve our soup that they didn't charge us for it, which was very nice. Also, if you like spicy food, this is the perfect place for it. Everything they serve is spicy or very salty. I have been there before and liked it, and the management is very accommocating but this time it was disappointing.
- delicioustravel4fun111VIPDined on 9/30/2014the food is fresh,lots of healthy options and tastes wonderful. A large selection of fish dishes as well as other meats and vegetarian choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Had a wonderful time. Food, service and reception were great.Special Features:
- Fishy PlaceiolavolaVIPDined on 9/19/2014They have a wonderful soup that has so much in it, it's hard to order another dish. The menu is varied enough so that even non-fish lovers can find something. We ate in the room that is sort of indoor/outdoor dining. The management is very good and the service was excellent! Will definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the bowlsTazDinerDined on 9/18/2014I always enjoy the good here. I love their bowls and the fact that you can get 1/2 brown rice and half greens. The only challenge is parking but that doesn't stop me from going there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014this is one of my favorite places to go out for dinner! i love sitting on the outdoor patio. the food is always great and they always accommodate adjustments to my order :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent room and amenitiesLimbertiDined on 9/16/2014Good food, good wine, and great service - would love to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodCathyDined on 9/15/2014I have been here many times and each time the food gets better, lovely evening with friends,,Special Features:
- Love this place!LizzaDined on 9/12/2014We were greeted by a very busy and very friendly staff! Seated right away! Almost everything was awesome. My only complaint is that the server waiting on the table behind us - bumped my chair FOUR TIMES. Never apologized - never looked at me. Maybe she didn't even know she was doing it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great CatchSophiesPawDined on 9/11/2014Met for dads birthday and was a hit with everyone. All received their orders in timely fashion a Mr ate to hearts content.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodaqua6VIPDined on 9/11/2014We had a nice dinner here as a group again. I realize it's hard to provide service to a group, due to talking and distractions and being slow to order. When we've been here in a group before it hasn't been an issue. This time our waitress just seemed very unhappy to be working. There was no smile, even in her greeting. Our food was as good as before and we enjoyed our meal but the grumpy service was disappointing.Special Features:
- Twice in a week!GailVIPDined on 9/9/2014I guess you could say it's a staple restaurant for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can count on the food!GailVIPDined on 9/8/2014I have never had a bad meal. Always consistent. You know what you're going to get!Special Features: