Pacific Catch - Campbell
1875 S. Bascom Ave #550 Campbell
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Pacific Catch - Campbell
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.pacificcatch.com/
- Phone: 4088799091x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 am - 4:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, Hawaii Regional Cuisine
- Executive Chef: Richard Lu
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer party platters for pick up.
- Special Events: Our patio can be used for private events during non lunch and dinner rush times.
A word from Pacific Catch - Campbell
Pacific Catch, Campbell, located in the Pruneyard Shopping Center is a modern, comfortable, West Coast Fish House where friends and family gather to enjoy fresh seafood dishes inspired by flavors from the Pacific Rim. Daily lunch and dinner specials feature the freshest "catch of the day," served in a variety of styles from around the Pacific. Other menu items include Asian Rice Bowls, Meal-size Salads, Sushi Rolls, Fish and Chips and starters including our popular Hawaiian Poke and famous Cabo Calamari. Our Campbell location also offers patio seating and a full bar. Enjoy a wide selection of wines from the New World, contemporary island cocktails or one of our many beers on tap from around the Pacific.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pacific Catch - Campbell - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
Pacific Catch - Campbell reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (86)good for groups (86)fit for foodies (78)great for lunch (76)great for outdoor dining (49)special occasion (49)hot spot (37)kid-friendly (35)vibrant bar scene (28)great for brunch (16)late-night find (16)notable wine list (8)romantic (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great servicePDCDDined on 10/21/2014Went for Silicon Valley Restaurant week. Had a wonderful 3 course "San Fransisco classics" meal. I would come back againt to try their regular food. Service was great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingmhsgas6467Dined on 10/18/2014Menu items read well, but some were mostly rice. I will not go back again. It was better in the past.
- Very tastyLaurendiggityDined on 10/17/2014Service was really great and food too. Parking can be a challenge at the Campbell location especially on Friday and Saturday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and delicious food!Foodie98VIPDined on 10/17/2014Our server, Danny, was excellent! He was friendly and attentive. We both ordered rice bowls-Japanese wasabi with poke and Korean BBQ with sticky ribs and shrimp. They both arrived promptly despite the fact that the restaurant was very busy. The food was delicious and the service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love their Rice Bowls!mickeyCaliVIPDined on 10/14/2014always have a good meal here, although yesterday the lunch service was VERY slow, but they were very busy.....California Roll salad is a little deceiving...my friend thought there would be the actual California Rowl on it, but it was just crab....Special Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The food is ALWAYS great, been there at least 10 times and the food and service was always great! Definitely one of my favorites in Campbell!Special Features:
- Not a seafood restaurant.DucoyouDined on 10/11/2014Regretfully Silicon Valley has "NO" decent seafood restaurants and to call Pacific Catch a seafood restaurant is a misnomer. Can't knock success as the place was busy but then again every restaurant in Campbell on a Saturday night is busy no matter how good the food is. Very limited selection of seafood and the Petrale Sole both my companion and I had was so over spiced with breading that it absolutely destroyed the flavor of the fish. Service was fine and the prices are fair. Now that I've been to all of what are called "seafood restaurants" in Silicon Valley, I suggest looking up north towards SF or south towards Monterey. Just my 2 cents.Special Features:
- ExcellentJLRJFLDined on 10/10/2014All very good! Our 18 year old son always orders the Korean sticky rib rice bowl, he says it's the best. My wife and I usually explore the fresh fish specials, excellent restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just keep coming back again and...ZGirlVIPDined on 10/9/2014,,, again! The perfect neighborhood spot for lunch, happy hour, dinner, sports, good food, excellent mixologists, wait staff. See you soon!Special Features:
- foodloverVIPDined on 10/2/2014menu takes a little to understand. server is great at discribing food and making optional choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fish!DLDDesignDined on 10/1/2014Very good food, a little expensive for every day, but worth it for a nice night out.Special Features:
- MsbubblesdDined on 9/30/2014Wished was the food was more fitting for the fun ambiance and good service.Special Features:
- SpicyiolavolaVIPDined on 9/30/2014The service was terrible today. In fact it took so long to serve our soup that they didn't charge us for it, which was very nice. Also, if you like spicy food, this is the perfect place for it. Everything they serve is spicy or very salty. I have been there before and liked it, and the management is very accommocating but this time it was disappointing.
- delicioustravel4fun111VIPDined on 9/30/2014the food is fresh,lots of healthy options and tastes wonderful. A large selection of fish dishes as well as other meats and vegetarian choices.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Had a wonderful time. Food, service and reception were great.Special Features:
- Fishy PlaceiolavolaVIPDined on 9/19/2014They have a wonderful soup that has so much in it, it's hard to order another dish. The menu is varied enough so that even non-fish lovers can find something. We ate in the room that is sort of indoor/outdoor dining. The management is very good and the service was excellent! Will definitely eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the bowlsTazDinerDined on 9/18/2014I always enjoy the good here. I love their bowls and the fact that you can get 1/2 brown rice and half greens. The only challenge is parking but that doesn't stop me from going there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014this is one of my favorite places to go out for dinner! i love sitting on the outdoor patio. the food is always great and they always accommodate adjustments to my order :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent room and amenitiesLimbertiDined on 9/16/2014Good food, good wine, and great service - would love to come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodCathyDined on 9/15/2014I have been here many times and each time the food gets better, lovely evening with friends,,Special Features:
- Love this place!LizzaDined on 9/12/2014We were greeted by a very busy and very friendly staff! Seated right away! Almost everything was awesome. My only complaint is that the server waiting on the table behind us - bumped my chair FOUR TIMES. Never apologized - never looked at me. Maybe she didn't even know she was doing it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great CatchSophiesPawDined on 9/11/2014Met for dads birthday and was a hit with everyone. All received their orders in timely fashion a Mr ate to hearts content.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodaqua6VIPDined on 9/11/2014We had a nice dinner here as a group again. I realize it's hard to provide service to a group, due to talking and distractions and being slow to order. When we've been here in a group before it hasn't been an issue. This time our waitress just seemed very unhappy to be working. There was no smile, even in her greeting. Our food was as good as before and we enjoyed our meal but the grumpy service was disappointing.Special Features:
- Twice in a week!GailVIPDined on 9/9/2014I guess you could say it's a staple restaurant for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can count on the food!GailVIPDined on 9/8/2014I have never had a bad meal. Always consistent. You know what you're going to get!Special Features:
- Relaxed but Hip....FrmabuvDined on 9/7/2014I love the Asian Wasabi Rice Bowl! The fresh Poke is to die for! The menu changes seasonally and it fresh and up to date. Service is fast and friendly, and the customer is always right! The bar is small but well stocked and the drinks are done well. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- consistencyeljefeDined on 9/4/2014Love Pacific Catch because it is consistently spot on, delicious food. My kids will even eat here! The only problem this place has is choosing what to eat! We've tried 7-8 different dishes and they were all were fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Asian-fish fusionJoelVIPDined on 9/4/2014The various bowls of seafood and fish AND rice are excellent and filling. Great choices of traditional Japanese and Thai sauces and side dishes.Special Features:
- FishermanAnguillaDined on 9/3/2014Food was served quickly and was right off the grill. Quality of fish was excellent. Went back the next day for more of the same. Sweet potato fries and shrimp are wonderfull.Special Features:
- MistyVIPDined on 8/30/2014Great neighborhood restaurant serving consistently good food at good pricesSpecial Features:
- Pacific Catch LuncheonmshcpaDined on 8/29/2014Our company had our summer luncheon at Pacific Catch, I actually found out about this place through my niece (we had eaten here and I really liked it) so I scheduled our company luncheon. A few of the employees have eaten here prior as well. We all ordered something different and I did not hear a complaint from any of them (which would be normal if they didn't like the place). The only low mark I give was on the food took awhile to get to us, they were very busy. But it was so good and the waiters were very friendly. I will definitely come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacific CatchebarnoneDined on 8/23/2014Our first visit was a pleasant surprise. The food and service were even better than expected, especially my perfectly cooked swordfish. However, the noise level made it hard to hold a conversation. In all fairness, it was on a Saturday night at 7:00, so things were really busy. I look forward to returning for lunch on a weekday.Special Features:
- Great Food!janelleDined on 8/23/2014Pacific Catch has excellent food that is always fresh! We love the rice bowls and the seafood tacos, yummy! Typically the service is great although we didn't have the best experience this time. Overall very good though and I would definitely go back for the food alone.Special Features:
- Nice Anniversary VenueSophiesPawDined on 8/19/2014We enjoyed our 36 year anniversary celebration here and the meal was memorable. We do not drink but their libations list looks intriguing. Fun for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varied menu, busy placedaffyVIPDined on 8/19/2014We went on a Tuesday for dinner and fortuitously discovered that all bottled wines are half price. The four of us chose very different entrees and everyone was pleased with their choice. Good value, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wild Salmon FestWGEaterDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed the salmon specials - poke, salmon club and grilled salmon salad. Fun drinks and nice big table outside.Special Features:
- so soLynchmomDined on 8/14/2014The food is excellent!!! We were a party of 4 and everything was good. There was a delay in bringing a glass of wine to one of our party, due to the fact a keg of beer needed changing. How that matters is a puzzle to me. On August 1st we were there with a party of 14. Once we arrived things went smoothly. BUT getting a reservation on a Friday night for a large group was like pulling teeth. I was told there might be a problem seating all of us at one table because they would be busy! I called the day of the party I was still discouraged due to the size of our group. We arrived on time we had to wait for 20 min. We didn't make the reservation through Open Table due to the size of our party but I felt someone should know about my experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love2eatDined on 8/14/2014The food is very good. I particularly like the Korean rib appetizer, sushi rolls and poki. I find the fish to be very fresh. It is a solid restaurant choice.
- Tasty foodlovesKauaiDined on 8/14/2014The food was excellent. The service was good but we had a baby in a high chair and our check was not delivered in a timely fashion. And the entrees took a little longer than we would have liked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Qualityluv2eatgoodfoodDined on 8/14/2014I have been a handful of times and each time, I have enjoyed the food and service. I especially like that you have a choice between carbonated or non-carbonated water.Special Features: