Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
601 East Bay St
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paccisavannah.com/
- Phone: 9122336002x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:00am - 10:00am
Brunch: Saturday + Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Sunday 12:30pm - 10pm
Monday - Thursday 11am - 10pm
Friday + Saturday until midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Roberto Leoci
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit our website at www.paccisavannah.com or call 912.233.6002
- Private Party Facilities: Pacci has several options for private events and dining for groups of all sizes. We offer customized catering, décor and event planning, from intimate birthday dinners to elaborate weddings. We look forward to talking with you about your plans.
Our spaces include our intimate Private Dining Room which seats up to 24 in a variety of seating configurations as well as the Secret Garden Courtyard which is perfect for receptions and pre-dinner cocktails. Pacci is also available for an entire restaurant buyout.
For more info about special events at Pacci, contact special events manager Kristen Haddick
- Private Party Contact: Kristen Haddick x
- Entertainment: N/A
- Special Events: Punch Drunk Brunch
We are mixing things up and brunch in Savannah will never be the same. Our parade of punch bowls, full of seasonally inspired punches, is the perfect complement to our weekend brunch menus.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am -3:00pm
Wednesday Night Supper Club
Become part of Savannah’s newest mid-week tradition. Our community table is set each Wednesday and prime for a night of food, wine, and Pacci hospitality. Come join the fun and share seasonally inspired dishes from Chef Leoci with friends both new and old.
Wednesday’s at 7:00pm –reservations recommended
Aperitivo Happy Hour
Authentically Italian, Aperitivo is a time to unwind with a beverage and light snacks before dinner. Our version features hand-crafted cocktails and a delectable selection of antipasto, not once, but twice nightly.
Monday-Friday 5:00pm -7:00pm and 9:00pm-10:00pm
A word from Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
Welcome to Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar, downtown Savannah"s newest gathering place for fine food + drink. Pacci is as warm and inviting as a traditional Sunday supper in a quaint Italian village, where each dish is lovingly prepared by Savannah's own Chef Roberto Leoci, using the purest ingredients and age-old techniques. When our doors open this spring, you will find our signature "Kitchen Counter," community bar, dining room, and intimate Secret Garden courtyardContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar - Best Restaurants in Savannah ›
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
141 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (76)vibrant bar scene (58)hot spot (50)neighborhood gem (47)good for groups (44)special occasion (39)great for outdoor dining (20)romantic (19)great for brunch (19)notable wine list (13)great for lunch (12)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (11)scenic view (8)Show More
- great fun placehapyexplorersDined on 9/13/2014Great pasta, fun and lively atmosphere and very friendly staff. We would definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visitDanielVIPDined on 9/13/2014We first ate at Pacci during their opening week. The service was good for a just opened restaurant and the food was great! It was noisy but energetic. This recent meal was not so good. The quality of the bread had gone down, our slices were from a loaf that was burnt on top and the crumb was unpleasantly coarse and dense. The grouper tasted good but came out lukewarm and the shrimp and asparagus tasted as if they had forgotten to flavor the breading. It was just oil and flour and bland. I was disappointed that the promise of that initial rollout was so unfulfilled.
- GREAT PLACE but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014All the food was terrific but the chef destroyed the mussels (Cozze) with curry. Curry has nothing to do with Italian food, it is overpowering and totally wrecks the mussel dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mehroobaliciousDined on 9/6/2014I had pretty high expectations based on visits to Leoci's Trattoria, from by the same chef. Everything at Pacci fell a bit short. The mussels weren't hot and had many empty shells, the broth might have been good, but there was only one tiny piece of burnt toast for sopping and slurping. The flatbread tasted flat and unexciting. The $9 spoonful of risotto was lackluster. The truffle fries didn't taste at all of truffles. The large tables in the back are too large, a little too deep, I felt so far away from the person across from me. The decor is fun and contemporary, but not enough to bring me back. I think I'll wait to return until I hear some glowing reviews about Pacci, and I won't make the mistake of bringing out of town guests.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014They were understaffed and my dinner was awful. They rushed around and we had to flag the server down several times. Bread plates on the table, but we had to ask for bread. No olive oil or butter. We had to flag someone down and ask for olive oil, as did the table next to us. No one ever checked to see if we needed anything. I ordered the Pesto Gnoicci. It was awful. I had it once before and it was amazing. This time, it was bland, tasteless and mushy. The noise level is high enough without Florence and the Machine blaring in the background. Later, they did turn the music down a little. I have no plans to return or recommend this restaurant.
- gingergeneDined on 8/28/2014Very loud, and food was good, but not great. For the price, it should have been better. The happy hour is worthwhile.Special Features:
- gdubsDined on 8/23/2014I had high hopes for our night in Savannah with reservations at Pacci. It is a beautiful restaurant in a beautiful, hip hotel. I really wanted to like it and I tried very hard to like it. Cheese plate was good with the exception of the bread. Tuscan white bean soup would have been good had it not been too salty to eat. We later overheard the guy beside us send his back as well. My husband had a seared fish over pasta with white wine sauce... pretty nondescript, bland and flavorless. I had garden flatbread with tomatoes, asparagus and fresh ricotta. Was cold by the time it arrived (about 35 minutes after we ordered and the place was empty) and was pretty bland. Sadly, it was a big disappointment.
- Find a quiet timediningprofessorVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food and service were excellent. Fresh seafood, excellent pasta, best Negroni I have ever had. Problem was that the noise was so overwhelming that we literally could not hear one another talk. The bar is a vibrant place in the evening, as it should be considering the excellent drinks the mixologists prepare; but that vibrancy means that tables anywhere near it are surrounded by a lot of noise. We ate an excellent Italian-accented breakfast at Pacci, with service that was a bit too intimate. I would happily return to Pacci if I could have a table away from the noise. If the weather allows, outside dining might be a reasonable alternative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tater totsmikeVIPDined on 8/21/2014I ordered the Gnocchi in pesto sauce and turns out that the Gnocchi looked like tater tots that had no taste and the non existent pesto sauce was very weak. My advice travel the extra 80 miles north on Rt 17 and eat at Fulton Five. There are plenty of good restaurants in Savannah but Pacci isn't one of them.Special Features:
- Pacci: Peace and PlentySilverSpoonDined on 8/21/2014From conception to consumption, Pacci hits all the right notes. The short ribs over risotto is unimprovable. This is the single most comfortable room in Savannah, and that includes my living room at home.Special Features:
- First visitBobbyDined on 8/20/2014Had an enjoyable time. Food was decent and right sized. when they tell you the small portion really is, it is. They offer a group dining experience and serve it family style if you are in the mood to eat a lot. Definitely will go back.Special Features:
- Classy diningLoveItaliandiningDined on 8/16/2014Pacci's is a fine dining restaurant, it has great food with good variety of choices. The one thing that stood out the most was the incredible service, every employee was so willing to help in providing the best dining experience possible. Waiter - Josh (knowledgeable regarding menu and very attentive to table needs) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, just dress nice casual!Special Features:
- AmysueDined on 8/16/2014A little too loud, the background music wasn't necessary, everyone talked louder. Food was great!Special Features:
- Yum!yummoduxDined on 8/15/2014Loud, kind of hard to carry on conversations, but Robert and Dusty do a fabulous job per usual! Whatever you do, try the bombolini!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good menu, Great Drinks.Nick12Dined on 8/15/2014Overall I was very satisfied. The drinks were a little pricey but they were also some of the best I have had in Savannah. The basil honey sour was amazing. The cheese plate was very good as well as the duck I had for entree. I would like to go back with a large group to be able to get appetizers, charcuterie and more cheese to split. The food was a little pricey but it was not more than expected and was very good. I was not impressed with the wine list but I liked the cocktails so much I stuck with those for dinner.Special Features:
- impeccable serviceintltravDined on 8/13/2014Waiter was attentive without being intrusive. Misto fritto is delicious & enough for two. Very noisy because of a lively bar even at an early dinner hour. Outdoor seating is quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- savannahitalianDined on 8/13/2014The noise level is insane. It's impossible to have a conversation with someone sitting 2 feet away from you. The flatbread was not bad, but my gnocchi was horrible. It had no taste whatsoever, honestly nothing we ate was seasoned well. The service was good and our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu, but with all the info they post online about their apertivo hour (basically happy hour with $5 wine, several cocktails and appetizers including cheese and meat boards) it would have been nice to know ahead of time that those deals are only honored at the bar. Overall it was a disappointment - and with the newly opened Florence not too far away I doubt I'll be back. The Florence wins hands down in food,wine, and ambiance.
- it's oksoup2nutsDined on 8/12/2014We like to check out the new restaurants in Savannah. I'm very much into the fine dining scene, both as a server and customer. We've lived here 20 years and have seen many come and go. Pacci's is nice. We came once and sat at the bar and had excellent cocktails. So we came back for a full meal with family. The food is fine, but not worthy of a "rave" review.
- FOOD/NOISEdickVIPDined on 8/9/2014WE VERY MUCH ENJOYED THE FOOD, BUT THE NOISE LEVEL WAS VERY HIGH. HAD TROUBLE HOLDING A CONVERSATION WITH MY WIFE AS I DO NOT READ LIPS. THE WAITER WAS ALSO VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND WAS SLOW AS I FEEL HE HAD TOO MANY TABLES TO WAIT ON.
- Good food noisy restaurantBarbDined on 8/7/2014Food was delicious. Only complaint about it was I ordered the heirloom tomato salad and for the price I felt it was rather small- 3 tomato slices. Noise level was significant. Generous sized tables make it difficult to hear conversations across them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a quiet resaturanttybeelewVIPDined on 8/5/2014the food, service and setting is very nice. it is WAY TOO NOISY. to say the noise level is energetic is a stretch. it is loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chowhoundVIPDined on 8/5/2014very good but limited lunch menu probably because they are new as part of the Brice hotel whicih opened up. late May Flatbreads are very goodSpecial Features:
- Great FindBdubnjaxDined on 8/3/2014It's unusual that I come across an excellent restaurant in a hotel. We found one in Savannah at The Brice Hotel. Pacci is a great Northern Italy style restaurant we had a great Mediterranean Sea Bass over an angel hair pasta with Avery light but flavorful white wine sauce. The beet salad and green tomatoes caprese were great. The garden flatbread was awesome. We closed out our meal with the smoothest homemade lemon sorbet we ever had. The food and service were great!Special Features:
- Impressed with Ruth the managerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014We originally made this reservation to sample the Savannah tasting menu for restaurant week, only to find out they were not participating. But after meeting with Ruth, Chef Leocci allowed our meals to be considered as part of the tasting menu, one of our meals was not listed on the menu an still was allowed as part of the tasting. A very pleaseant surprise, I will definetly recommend Pacci to all my friends. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will be backMrsGulliverDined on 8/1/2014Group of six, we all enjoyed our dinner. Food was delicious, menu varied and service was very good. The noise level is very high, probably due to tile floor. When we go back we will ask for a table in the corner and hope it is quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected find :)Time2DineDined on 7/31/2014We just happened upon Pacci Restaurant and wow! The service was superb & the sweet tea was refreshing & delicious. They have a notable selection of different Italian dishes & sizes as well as their Wine & Bar selections. The pasta is fresh & delicious with a complimentary delightful sauce. A nice find for Italian food in Savanvah, GA for sure :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014My fish dish did not have very much seasoning but it was tender. All of the other dishes were greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pacci has won me over.fantasyloverDined on 7/29/2014I have been to Pacci for dinner, lunch, and this trip was for breakfast. They have nailed every single meal down. I could eat all three meals here. Service is always great, friendly staff. Food is always prepared properly and served in appropriate time. I love the open feel of this restaurant, I never feel like I'm too close to the table next to me. The outside dining experience is just amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to dining in sav'hcpa1040Dined on 7/26/2014Visited Pacci Saturday evening at 8:30. We were seated in the bar-side dining area. A good energetic vibe. Tables a bit close.. not in a bad way. Adds to the overall feel of the place...which is like a larger city establishment. Our food server was excellent. .no other description is necessary. He was knowledgeable, informative and available without crossing the line of being intrusive. He seemed genuinely invested in the restaurant....A great asset. We ordered a flat bread appetizer with vegetables. The asparagus and smoked tomatoes etc were a perfect match for the perfectly baked cheese and crust. After very good Caesar salads, my son had the gnocchi and I had the bass. Perfect portion sizes and great taste. A fantastic experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kimpton Does it AgainOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/26/2014This is the restaurant at the newly-opened (The) Brice. Hotel guests (especially those with Inner Circle status) are lucky to have great cuisine so close to them. Great food and great service for brunch. We enjoyed our meal so much, we decided to skip any other place for brunch and came back the next day. Dishes tried: Poached eggs and polenta, pancetta hash, bucatini, and pecan smoked bacon. All were excellent.Special Features:
- Very Enjoyable!GeorgiaDined on 7/25/2014This restaurant was a nice surprise. Food was excellent, creative menu. Loved the restaurant design. Nice server. Good wine list. I would definitely go back and recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Great addition to the neighborhoodMicheleVIPDined on 7/25/2014We returned after a great first experience. Two if us shared the beet and burata salad which was fabulous but this time it was so small in comparison to our last visit. I had the duck upon recommendation of the server. It was wonderful. I would have enjoyed a few more slices of duck as it too was a small portion. The hunter ravioli was enjoyed immensely by my wife. She had it last visit but this time only 4 ravioli to the dish vs the 6 last time. Lastly the snapper was expertly prepared with no complaints on portion size. The server is such an asset to Pacci. He was attentive and knowledgable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty pretentious PaccisavvydinerDined on 7/25/2014Our anticipation was high for this new restaurant and the ambiance upon entering wasn't disappointing. A lively, albeit noisy crowd and great decor. Ah, but then the inexperience started to show through. Wine list. Wine by the glass were not listed by type -- reds and whites lumped together -- no indication in some cases of the type of wine offered. Just a label name. Our brand new waiter apologized for not knowing which were white wines. Uh, okay, we ordered cosmos. When the formaggio board (pick 3) was set on the table we four diners burst out laughing. The portions were teensy-tiny. Maybe 7 or 8 artfully arranged small pieces of cheese, 8 blueberries, etc. We immediately ordered a second so each could have a nibble. And so on.Special Features:
- Bad experience.franksamVIPDined on 7/20/2014Very noisy, ac condensation was dripping over us, and we asked to be moved, but it never happened. Dinner was fair, salty and not particular good. Won't go back.
- Great foodDowntownerDined on 7/19/2014Food was great. Service was great. Waitress was very knowledgeable and attentive. As the room filled, the noise level made it a little hard to talk to other people at our table.Special Features:
- Gem of Savannahhappy2reviewVIPDined on 7/18/2014Best meal we had in Savannah! Loved everything about it! Can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!MPATDined on 7/18/2014Found this restaurant after someone had mentioned it. It's a little off the main strip which in my opinion means less tourist and better food! Pucci is just that a great restaurant with fabulous food. It reminds me of a trendy New York City restaurant only in a smaller friendlier area. Well worth the trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014Our waiter, Josh, was attentive and prompt. He was there when we needed him and not overbearing. Addressed us by name . . . very impressive. Food was excellent as we would expect from Chef Leocci. Only downside was the noise level. Difficult to carry on a conversation. Oh, and several flies had made it inside and pestered us for the entire meal.Special Features:
- 1st Visit2piratesDined on 7/12/2014We enjoyed the service, presentation, and vibrant atmosphere. Our group (4) all ordered Pasta dishes and salads - - we really enjoyed the salads but not overly impressed with the Pasta considering it is "made in house" - will probably try the fish or other next time around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surprise!harryDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I took my son and his wife to dinner at Pacci last Friday night. Everyone loved it! We'll be back with our friends!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.