Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
601 East Bay St
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paccisavannah.com/
- Phone: 9122336002x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:00am - 10:00am
Brunch: Saturday + Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Sunday 12:30pm - 10pm
Monday - Thursday 11am - 10pm
Friday + Saturday until midnight
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Roberto Leoci
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please visit our website at www.paccisavannah.com or call 912.233.6002
- Private Party Facilities: Pacci has several options for private events and dining for groups of all sizes. We offer customized catering, décor and event planning, from intimate birthday dinners to elaborate weddings. We look forward to talking with you about your plans.
Our spaces include our intimate Private Dining Room which seats up to 24 in a variety of seating configurations as well as the Secret Garden Courtyard which is perfect for receptions and pre-dinner cocktails. Pacci is also available for an entire restaurant buyout.
For more info about special events at Pacci, contact special events manager Kristen Haddick
- Private Party Contact: Kristen Haddick x
- Entertainment: N/A
- Special Events: Punch Drunk Brunch
We are mixing things up and brunch in Savannah will never be the same. Our parade of punch bowls, full of seasonally inspired punches, is the perfect complement to our weekend brunch menus.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am -3:00pm
Wednesday Night Supper Club
Become part of Savannah’s newest mid-week tradition. Our community table is set each Wednesday and prime for a night of food, wine, and Pacci hospitality. Come join the fun and share seasonally inspired dishes from Chef Leoci with friends both new and old.
Wednesday’s at 7:00pm –reservations recommended
Aperitivo Happy Hour
Authentically Italian, Aperitivo is a time to unwind with a beverage and light snacks before dinner. Our version features hand-crafted cocktails and a delectable selection of antipasto, not once, but twice nightly.
Monday-Friday 5:00pm -7:00pm and 9:00pm-10:00pm
A word from Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar
Welcome to Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar, downtown Savannah"s newest gathering place for fine food + drink. Pacci is as warm and inviting as a traditional Sunday supper in a quaint Italian village, where each dish is lovingly prepared by Savannah's own Chef Roberto Leoci, using the purest ingredients and age-old techniques. When our doors open this spring, you will find our signature "Kitchen Counter," community bar, dining room, and intimate Secret Garden courtyardContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar - Best Restaurants in Savannah ›
Pacci Italian Kitchen & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (63)vibrant bar scene (49)hot spot (40)neighborhood gem (39)good for groups (36)special occasion (33)romantic (15)great for outdoor dining (13)late-night find (11)great for brunch (11)notable wine list (11)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (7)scenic view (3)Show More
- YuckDined on 10/22/2014All around superb. Food, service and ambience were just what we expected from this restaurant. I think it competes with hot spot eateries in New Yoek City.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/16/2014Excellent food and friendly, efficient service. Sautéed olives were an interesting treat and the pasta with mushrooms was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014My wife and I barely have the opportunity to go out on a "date night" and Pacci was the perfect choice. Pacci did not disappoint. I loved the antipasti choices and my duck with blueberry sauce was devine. The atmosphere was jumping and it felt like we were dining in New York City. It was a perfect night from beginning to end, and we cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedTinaVIPDined on 10/10/2014The hotel was absolutely amazing as was the staff, but the food at the restaurant was mediocre at best.
- Another good Kimpton restaurantJdporter3Dined on 10/8/2014We stayed at the hotel and had both breakfast a dinner here. Lots of locavore fare. Pastas and locally made cheeses were excellent. You can't miss their mozzarella. As good as we have had anywhere. Breakfast hash especially good. Service spotty. They get very busy with small conferences.Special Features:
- CbbybrDined on 10/8/2014It seems to be a fun spot for a variety of people, but there is no compromise on service, food, or ambiance.Special Features:
- Wonderful from drinks to desserts!MorganVIPDined on 10/3/2014Pacci has been on my list of restaurants to try in Savannah since it opened earlier this year. I have to say that it did not disappoint! We ordered something off of every section of the menu and it all was delicious. I would also suggest one of their specialty cocktails!Special Features:
- Good night in Savannah.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/28/2014We found Pacci on Opentable and both of us wanted to do pasta. Pacci is a fun place that used to be the first Coca-Cola bottling plant outside of Atlanta. Our waiter, Wesley, was very friendly and attentive. The food tasted very good. However, both of us felt that the portion size was smaller than the portions that we have had at other comparable Italian restaurants. Still, it will not stop me from going back when I am in Savannah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!palu22Dined on 9/24/2014A slick new addition to the Savannah restaurant scene. Tried the short ribs on the recommendation of the valet parking attendant. Delicious! We'll be back for more.Special Features:
- Pacci is Consistently ExcellentLRBWDined on 9/24/2014Pacci serves consistantly fresh food that never fails to please! Pleasant to the eye as well as the mouth, Pacci is a true delight. The chef accommodates food preferences, and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bright, fun restaurant, food - blahOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014For our 14th anniversary, we selected your restaurant from the vast online menu and the gorgeous gallery of photos. We were a bit dissapointed with the smaller menu offered at the restaurant. We ordered the Hunter Cattle Beef Ravioli. The meat inside was ddelicious, but the ravioli was thick, chewy with hard outer edges. The tiramisu was bland - nothing stood out - not the expresso, not the cocoa, not the mascapone. It was like a bostom cream pie. My husband ordered the chocolate cake - icing was fair, but the cake dry. It's a shame that I cannot recommend your gorgeous restaurant.
- nice experiencebettyboopDined on 9/20/2014The food was very imaginative and nicely presented. The portions slightly small. Our table was right in front of the bar and a group of 8 men arrived and ordered drinks. They stood drinking practically on top of my seat. This would be my only criticism ---they really should have been directed elsewhere since there were no available seats at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great fun placehapyexplorersDined on 9/13/2014Great pasta, fun and lively atmosphere and very friendly staff. We would definitely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second visitDanielVIPDined on 9/13/2014We first ate at Pacci during their opening week. The service was good for a just opened restaurant and the food was great! It was noisy but energetic. This recent meal was not so good. The quality of the bread had gone down, our slices were from a loaf that was burnt on top and the crumb was unpleasantly coarse and dense. The grouper tasted good but came out lukewarm and the shrimp and asparagus tasted as if they had forgotten to flavor the breading. It was just oil and flour and bland. I was disappointed that the promise of that initial rollout was so unfulfilled.
- Bartender was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/10/2014However we were not happy with our table after first checking in prior to our reservation time, and as we watched all of the tables being filled, we were given an awkward table practically in the hotel lobby. Ultimately we ate at the bar and the manager was very accommodating. Two suggestions tone down the lighting, and secondly the pretty high school girls at check in need to be able to do more than walk you to any table.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACE but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014All the food was terrific but the chef destroyed the mussels (Cozze) with curry. Curry has nothing to do with Italian food, it is overpowering and totally wrecks the mussel dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mehroobaliciousDined on 9/6/2014I had pretty high expectations based on visits to Leoci's Trattoria, from by the same chef. Everything at Pacci fell a bit short. The mussels weren't hot and had many empty shells, the broth might have been good, but there was only one tiny piece of burnt toast for sopping and slurping. The flatbread tasted flat and unexciting. The $9 spoonful of risotto was lackluster. The truffle fries didn't taste at all of truffles. The large tables in the back are too large, a little too deep, I felt so far away from the person across from me. The decor is fun and contemporary, but not enough to bring me back. I think I'll wait to return until I hear some glowing reviews about Pacci, and I won't make the mistake of bringing out of town guests.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014They were understaffed and my dinner was awful. They rushed around and we had to flag the server down several times. Bread plates on the table, but we had to ask for bread. No olive oil or butter. We had to flag someone down and ask for olive oil, as did the table next to us. No one ever checked to see if we needed anything. I ordered the Pesto Gnoicci. It was awful. I had it once before and it was amazing. This time, it was bland, tasteless and mushy. The noise level is high enough without Florence and the Machine blaring in the background. Later, they did turn the music down a little. I have no plans to return or recommend this restaurant.
- gingergeneDined on 8/28/2014Very loud, and food was good, but not great. For the price, it should have been better. The happy hour is worthwhile.Special Features:
- gdubsDined on 8/23/2014I had high hopes for our night in Savannah with reservations at Pacci. It is a beautiful restaurant in a beautiful, hip hotel. I really wanted to like it and I tried very hard to like it. Cheese plate was good with the exception of the bread. Tuscan white bean soup would have been good had it not been too salty to eat. We later overheard the guy beside us send his back as well. My husband had a seared fish over pasta with white wine sauce... pretty nondescript, bland and flavorless. I had garden flatbread with tomatoes, asparagus and fresh ricotta. Was cold by the time it arrived (about 35 minutes after we ordered and the place was empty) and was pretty bland. Sadly, it was a big disappointment.
- Find a quiet timediningprofessorVIPDined on 8/23/2014Food and service were excellent. Fresh seafood, excellent pasta, best Negroni I have ever had. Problem was that the noise was so overwhelming that we literally could not hear one another talk. The bar is a vibrant place in the evening, as it should be considering the excellent drinks the mixologists prepare; but that vibrancy means that tables anywhere near it are surrounded by a lot of noise. We ate an excellent Italian-accented breakfast at Pacci, with service that was a bit too intimate. I would happily return to Pacci if I could have a table away from the noise. If the weather allows, outside dining might be a reasonable alternative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tater totsmikeVIPDined on 8/21/2014I ordered the Gnocchi in pesto sauce and turns out that the Gnocchi looked like tater tots that had no taste and the non existent pesto sauce was very weak. My advice travel the extra 80 miles north on Rt 17 and eat at Fulton Five. There are plenty of good restaurants in Savannah but Pacci isn't one of them.Special Features:
- Pacci: Peace and PlentySilverSpoonDined on 8/21/2014From conception to consumption, Pacci hits all the right notes. The short ribs over risotto is unimprovable. This is the single most comfortable room in Savannah, and that includes my living room at home.Special Features:
- First visitBobbyDined on 8/20/2014Had an enjoyable time. Food was decent and right sized. when they tell you the small portion really is, it is. They offer a group dining experience and serve it family style if you are in the mood to eat a lot. Definitely will go back.Special Features:
- Classy diningLoveItaliandiningDined on 8/16/2014Pacci's is a fine dining restaurant, it has great food with good variety of choices. The one thing that stood out the most was the incredible service, every employee was so willing to help in providing the best dining experience possible. Waiter - Josh (knowledgeable regarding menu and very attentive to table needs) I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, just dress nice casual!Special Features:
- AmysueDined on 8/16/2014A little too loud, the background music wasn't necessary, everyone talked louder. Food was great!Special Features:
- Yum!yummoduxDined on 8/15/2014Loud, kind of hard to carry on conversations, but Robert and Dusty do a fabulous job per usual! Whatever you do, try the bombolini!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good menu, Great Drinks.Nick12Dined on 8/15/2014Overall I was very satisfied. The drinks were a little pricey but they were also some of the best I have had in Savannah. The basil honey sour was amazing. The cheese plate was very good as well as the duck I had for entree. I would like to go back with a large group to be able to get appetizers, charcuterie and more cheese to split. The food was a little pricey but it was not more than expected and was very good. I was not impressed with the wine list but I liked the cocktails so much I stuck with those for dinner.Special Features:
- impeccable serviceintltravDined on 8/13/2014Waiter was attentive without being intrusive. Misto fritto is delicious & enough for two. Very noisy because of a lively bar even at an early dinner hour. Outdoor seating is quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- savannahitalianDined on 8/13/2014The noise level is insane. It's impossible to have a conversation with someone sitting 2 feet away from you. The flatbread was not bad, but my gnocchi was horrible. It had no taste whatsoever, honestly nothing we ate was seasoned well. The service was good and our waiter was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu, but with all the info they post online about their apertivo hour (basically happy hour with $5 wine, several cocktails and appetizers including cheese and meat boards) it would have been nice to know ahead of time that those deals are only honored at the bar. Overall it was a disappointment - and with the newly opened Florence not too far away I doubt I'll be back. The Florence wins hands down in food,wine, and ambiance.
- it's oksoup2nutsDined on 8/12/2014We like to check out the new restaurants in Savannah. I'm very much into the fine dining scene, both as a server and customer. We've lived here 20 years and have seen many come and go. Pacci's is nice. We came once and sat at the bar and had excellent cocktails. So we came back for a full meal with family. The food is fine, but not worthy of a "rave" review.
- FOOD/NOISEdickVIPDined on 8/9/2014WE VERY MUCH ENJOYED THE FOOD, BUT THE NOISE LEVEL WAS VERY HIGH. HAD TROUBLE HOLDING A CONVERSATION WITH MY WIFE AS I DO NOT READ LIPS. THE WAITER WAS ALSO VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND AND WAS SLOW AS I FEEL HE HAD TOO MANY TABLES TO WAIT ON.
- Good food noisy restaurantBarbDined on 8/7/2014Food was delicious. Only complaint about it was I ordered the heirloom tomato salad and for the price I felt it was rather small- 3 tomato slices. Noise level was significant. Generous sized tables make it difficult to hear conversations across them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a quiet resaturanttybeelewVIPDined on 8/5/2014the food, service and setting is very nice. it is WAY TOO NOISY. to say the noise level is energetic is a stretch. it is loud!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chowhoundVIPDined on 8/5/2014very good but limited lunch menu probably because they are new as part of the Brice hotel whicih opened up. late May Flatbreads are very goodSpecial Features:
- Great FindBdubnjaxDined on 8/3/2014It's unusual that I come across an excellent restaurant in a hotel. We found one in Savannah at The Brice Hotel. Pacci is a great Northern Italy style restaurant we had a great Mediterranean Sea Bass over an angel hair pasta with Avery light but flavorful white wine sauce. The beet salad and green tomatoes caprese were great. The garden flatbread was awesome. We closed out our meal with the smoothest homemade lemon sorbet we ever had. The food and service were great!Special Features:
- Impressed with Ruth the managerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014We originally made this reservation to sample the Savannah tasting menu for restaurant week, only to find out they were not participating. But after meeting with Ruth, Chef Leocci allowed our meals to be considered as part of the tasting menu, one of our meals was not listed on the menu an still was allowed as part of the tasting. A very pleaseant surprise, I will definetly recommend Pacci to all my friends. Food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will be backMrsGulliverDined on 8/1/2014Group of six, we all enjoyed our dinner. Food was delicious, menu varied and service was very good. The noise level is very high, probably due to tile floor. When we go back we will ask for a table in the corner and hope it is quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected find :)Time2DineDined on 7/31/2014We just happened upon Pacci Restaurant and wow! The service was superb & the sweet tea was refreshing & delicious. They have a notable selection of different Italian dishes & sizes as well as their Wine & Bar selections. The pasta is fresh & delicious with a complimentary delightful sauce. A nice find for Italian food in Savanvah, GA for sure :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014My fish dish did not have very much seasoning but it was tender. All of the other dishes were greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.