P. F. Chang's - Waikiki
2201 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
P. F. Chang's - Waikiki
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.pfchangshawaii.com/
- Phone: 8086286760
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer semi private for bigger groups on our Lanais.
- Private Party Contact: Ed Locke 8086286760
- Entertainment: Local duo's playing Hawaiian and contemporary style from 7-10pm nightly.
A word from P. F. Chang's - Waikiki
P.F. Chang's is committed to providing an exceptional dining experience from the moment guests walk through the door. Every menu item is made to order from the freshest highest quality ingredients. Discover the difference. Taste the distinct flavors of the highly acclaimed Chang's Chicken in Soothing Lettuce Wraps, savory Mongolian Beef, Chang's Spicy Chicken stir-fried in a sweet Sichuan sauce or the Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Lemon Pepper.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
P. F. Chang's - Waikiki - Best Restaurants in Honolulu ›
P. F. Chang's - Waikiki reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (30)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (17)hot spot (17)kid-friendly (16)special occasion (15)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (9)romantic (8)scenic view (7)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (5)notable wine list (4)Show More
- Best Service by JadeOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/14/2014Food is consistently good at PF Changs. However service is where they can fall apart. Jade is an asset to PF Changs Waikiki. The most amazing staff I have encountered on my several times dining here. Even so that I had to compliment her during my visit. Cheers to you Jade! Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodie on the goJanesthingsVIPDined on 9/14/2014The service and food were great. We sat outside and the weather was of course wonderful. We had the sea bass which was the best I have had anywhere. Couldn't be more pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014My husband and I wanted some tasty food and had it at PF Changs. Service was excellent too! I can't soar to go again. The margarita on the rocks was great! I love the coconut shimp appetizer and the dumplings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UNhappy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We were looking forward to eat out, but the server ruined our night. She was really rude not only to us, but people around our table. She wasn't nice and didn't smile from the beginning to the end. When we asked her menu so that we can see dessert, she was too lazy to grab it and just told us what's on the menu with bad attitude. We felt bad especially for the tourists sitting next to us to have poor dining experience during their stay in Hawaii. With the price, there are much better restaurants out there. We won't go back again.
- great date nightgodschildDined on 9/12/2014it's been a while since me and my wife git out , with six kids no time for planning . so when I saw I could reserve s table I was excited, food was great service was fast and the atmosphere was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great night out.HungryKiwisDined on 9/10/2014We received excellent advice from David our waiter on the menu. The meal was beyond our expectation and a highlight of our visit to WaikikiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to standardOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2014Not up to the P.F. Chang standard at other locations, the server was totally disinterested and the food was not up to the p.F. Chang quality that we have been used too, even the managers response to it all was sub par. ;((
- PF's Waikikiavatarr22Dined on 9/8/2014I always like going to PF Chang's for Happy Hour because of the decor and ambience. It's a very good deal and you cannot beat the decor. A definite must for friends just getting together.Special Features:
- Good but.....GarryjacDined on 9/7/2014First time in Waikiki and my wife and I were looking for a place to dine. Went to P.F. Chang's since we have not been to one in a few years. We ordered of the special menu for $54 for 2 which includes a choice of 2 soups, an appetizer, 2 entrees and dessert. They only offered 2 soup choices and since I did not like either, I asked if I could substitute one for a cup of wonton soup. Unfortunately, they could not make any substitutions and I did not have any soup. I found this rather odd that a soup could not be changed especially because there was no difference in price. Anyway, the dinner was good and the Chocolate Cake (for an upcharge) was very good. Overall, good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was just "ok" but poor serviceAndyjaxDined on 9/6/2014Promptly shown to out seats. We ate upstairs where it was very warm, as no discernible air conditioning was on, which made things a bit uncomfortable. When ordering our meal, my wife had to ask three times for brown rice with the server confirming twice previously that she asked for white rice, which was incorrect. When our meals arrived the server brought white rice instead of brown. It was promptly sent back. The food itself was quite nice though the low mein combo I had was a little on the greasy side. The final piece of poor service came when ordering more drinks, we asked for the same again and were brought full fat coke and lemonade instead of diet coke and sprite. Very poor waiting. How hard is it to check the ticket?I would recommend this to a friend.
- PF's Princely FoodPetrhoDined on 8/26/2014Fantastic in every respect Food, Ambience and Bar equal must do and for our return visits to Hawaii is PF's is always a repeat and revisited at least 4 - 5 times. Have visited Hawaii from NZ several times and PF's is a must do ..... In fact this last visit I commented it is a reason for coming back to Hawaii as we just hang out for the food and repeating the experience which is so good it has never changed between visits ..... Just loooooooove it. PF's equals a "must do" for any visit Hawaii.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First use of opentableChuckinMDDined on 8/25/2014First time use of opentable for making a reservation. It worked just fine. They had the reservation and we were treated to upstairs dining accommodations. Food was okay but not special, typical chain food restaurant. Had the crispy honey chicken and kimchi rice with eggs.Special Features:
- Pleasant, enjoyable experiencebriguy17Dined on 8/23/2014There was really nothing wrong with anything about PF Chang's Waikiki. The food, service, location all were very good. Since we dined outdoors, we did have to deal with pigeons walking around on the ground getting scraps, but that was ok. It was a bit pricey, especially for a chain, but it was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy with serviceChangsAddictDined on 8/21/2014We were there for two hours (only two people and not even an appetizer) My husbands entree was messed up after going over it thoroughly. Never offered dessert so had to wait for them to fix the check. Waitress never came around, never got a refill on my drinks. Not sure if she was busy or just didn't care. We come very often and normally have excellent service. Very disappointed this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatRobzzDined on 8/19/2014Food was typical of changs which is good and service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Quantity is good. The taste of food is good for children.Special Features:
- LackingJwL808Dined on 8/10/2014I've eaten here before & it was great. What happened?! I ate here for lunch. It was not busy at all. We were seated after the hostess finished on the phone. It was about 5 mins before we were waited on. We ordered our drinks & dumplings. We received our drinks right away. Our dumplings took 20min to arrive. They were barely warm. People beside us sat down, ordered, got their food, and almost finished before we got our dumplings. The waitress didn't come around much. She was nice when she was around tho. The main courses were ok, but what happened to the rice? Did you switch to Uncle Bens? The rice was dry and didn't stick. We did not eat it. Your lunch menu is same price as dinner menu. I expect the same quality of service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PF ChangCanada07Dined on 8/9/2014Great good. Reasonable prices. Great service. Our waitress acknowledged that she had not previously uncorked a bottle of red wine. That was refreshing. I like honesty! The view on Lewers and Kalakaua Street was amazing! Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service, but too noisypuakenikeniDined on 7/31/2014The food and service were fantastic, but the noise level was bothersome. The place was lively. I would not recommend this restaurant for a quiet romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a great eats.yummygirl12323Dined on 7/26/2014The scallops were amazing and the best thing on the menu. the chicken salad wraps were scrumptious and totally delicious. would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PF Chang great for lunch!GerryVIPDined on 7/26/2014One of my favorite hang-outs. Great food and fantastic drinks! Keep it upSpecial Features:
- Bad Waiter misleadingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014I ordered a strawberry lemonade it came in a plastic tumbler like a momentum glass with the hard plastic straws you see everywhere, I asked the waiter if I get to keep it since I couldn't imagine they would recirculate that kinda plastic straw etc, he said yes it comes with your drink, then I get my bill and they charged me 9.00 for my lemonade and an extra 5.50 for the cup they expected me to pay 14.50 for a glass of lemonade!!! We waited forever for our food n refills, waikiki hawaii!! Don't GO!Special Features:
- Food was ok, service fairMinniemommaDined on 7/16/2014Maybe it was a poor choice, but I did not like the orange shrimp. I was not expecting the breaking to be so soggy. Otherwise the food was good. Had dumplings, excellent. The waiter was less than interested, I think that's because we weren't ordering alcohol. Low total bill=low tip, in his mind. The hostess was very nice and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was hotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014We were escorted to seat right font of kitchen entrance and it was pretty busy area and awfully hat and noisy. Waitress forgot to give me back my credit card and I had to go back to get it back on next day. Food was just OK. Nothing special in the taste.Special Features:
- Excellent Service and FoodCelebrationDined on 7/10/2014No complaints, manager was very attentive to time it took for food to arrive to table. 100% Excellent Service. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/9/2014We've visited PF Chang on the mainland and it's always been fantastic, however this particular location did not live up to the quality of food that we've come to expect. All the dishes were bland and overpriced. We paid $80 for 2 appetizers, 2 main dishes, and 3 non alcoholic drinks. We sent one dish back because they brought us chicken instead of pork, but declined to order a replacement because the food was so bland. The Singapore spicy noodles were overcooked, no flavor, not sure what vegetables were used as they were all the same color. The sweet and sour pork tasted like something you would expect at fast food outlet. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Great foodGeorgieGDined on 7/6/2014Friends (fellow Aussies) recommended P.F. Changs in Waikiki to us and we were delighted with our experience. We loved the dumpling and prawn appetizers (we got 1 free from a voucher in one of the tourist pamphlets ... can't recall name of it). Our mains were even more delicious, definitely recommend the Mahi Mahi and the asparagus side. Our waitress was very friendly and provided excellent service. I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- great serviceshinebright51Dined on 7/5/2014Our server was very attentive. The food was good. There was a little more flavor than other Chang's that I've visitedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable good foodCherylDined on 6/26/2014The food and service at the Waikiki PF Chang's reliable and good. We got right into our reservation in spite of the fact that it was a very busy night. We had kids with us and they were happy with the kid's menu, while the adults had a great meal too.Special Features:
- Great food, service & ambiance!MPS1Dined on 6/18/2014This location is great, right in the heart of Waikiki in the Royal Hawaiin Center overlooking the Waikiki Beach Walk. Shop, Eat, Drink & people watch! Service was excellent and the food was too. Highly recommend this location if you enjoy PF Changs restaurants. If you haven't tried one, you should. The Mongolian beef is a favorite, as is the crispy honey shrimp and the hot and sour soup. Start off with the lettuce wraps appetizer too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PF Changs WaikikiExduperDined on 6/15/2014We went there for Fathers Day. Food was tasty, the service was relatively quick, and our server was very knowledgable about their items, and was attentive to our requests. I would definitely go there again.Special Features:
- Love it, alwaysSuzanneDined on 6/15/2014We always love going here because it has very good food and I can eat gluten free!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not so goodsushiloveDined on 6/7/2014we were not sure about this place so we went during happy hour. The chicken lettuce wraps tasted like Taco Bell. My son ordered the honey chicken for 19.99 and it was so saucy he did not eat even half of it. The crab wontons were the only thing we ordered that was good. The dynamite shrimp again was too saucy. Y0u do not need to smoother your food to make it taste good. The waitress never came to fill up our water glasses. Just not a nice evening and I feel that I wasted my money. A glorified Panda Express for sure.
- Worse than the MainlandRELIGIONisEVILVIPDined on 6/6/2014I've had good dining experiences at pf changs on the mainland, but the food quality at the Waikiki location was awful. Soggy string beans. Overcooked, dry, tasteless steak even though I requested medium rare. Avoid it.
- Friday night at PF ChangsDanBDined on 6/6/2014Made a last minute reservation to go down to eat right before fireworks show. Table was ready to go and got to sit outside. We ordered appetizers. Dumplings were very good, but spring rolls were not warm enough but still tasty. We couldn't log on to our Yelp app to sign in for a free appetizer, but the manager came over and gave it to us free anyway. Great service!! We order 4 main courses, which were very good and our server was very attentive. Overall a great place to eat with friends.Special Features:
- Leave it to PF ChangGerryVIPDined on 6/1/2014PF Chang offers many delicious dishes at reasonable prices. Their bar offers many great drinks. Go have dinner at PF Chang!!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 5/30/2014food and service not up to usual PF CHang standards. Will not go back.
- Amazing foodWestCoastFoodieDined on 5/29/2014This was my first time at PF Changs after many people had recommended eating here. They did not disappoint! The food was delicious. I wish I had this restaurant in my city. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceAlanDined on 5/25/2014I had dinner with my wife on a Sunday night. The food and service was great. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling very well and we couldn't finish our entrees. The manageress was obviously concerned that we hadn't finished our food and took the time to check that everything was ok. When I advised that I hadn't been well that day she also asked if there was anything she could do to help. For me this is excellent customer service and hopefully we will have a chance to return to P F Chang's in the future to enjoy their great food to the full - Thanks P F Chang'sI would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 476 reviews are from the P. F. Chang's - Waikiki reviews archive.
- Very goodExcellenyVIPDined on 5/18/2014Great food and service consistent with P F CHANGS reputation. Good location. Lots of traffic and high noise level which is distracting. Overl - good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.