Oyster Bay Seafood and Wine Bar
3663 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Oyster Bay Seafood and Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7027942929
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Victor Scotto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Oyster Bay Seafood and Wine Bar
Enjoy the finest expertly prepared seafood beneath the open-air environment of the Miracle Mile Shops t Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Owned and operated by renowned Italian restaurateur Victor Scotto, Oyster Bay's selection includes fresh oysters, shrimp, crab legs, clams, and lobster tails. While seafood is our focus, our diverse menu truly has something for everyone, including prime fillet mignon, chicken dishes, vegetarian dishes and Italian specialties. A children's menu is also available. Join us for Happy Hour, daily from 3-6 pm, or for breakfast, 10 am-2 pm, lunch, 10 am-4 pm, or dinner, 4-11 pm Su-Th; 4 pm midnight F-Sa. Located next to the "Rainstorm" in the Miracle Mile Shops.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Oyster Bay Seafood and Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (6)special occasion (5)romantic (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)notable wine list (2)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fresh Fish in The DesertOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/10/2014The Mahi Mahi poached in a lite tomato sauce & sesame encrusted seared Ahi tuna were delicious. An apetizer of steamed PEI mussels in a white wine/garlic sauce was very good even though the mussels were slightly over cooked - the sauce was perfect and awesome to soak up with the lightly toasted bread. Although located in the Las Vegas Miricle Mile Mall the noise & flow of people about were easy to handle if opting for the al fresco tables.Special Features:
- Staffs are very friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/15/2014Staffs are very friendly and good happy hour, alcoholic dtinks are only 5usd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been there, Ate hereTravel2EatVIPDined on 5/10/2014If I had to sum up my experience it would be "average". Not bad but nothing special.Special Features:
- Love to Dineluv2dineVIPDined on 5/6/2014The menu appear to be overpriced when compared to surrounding restaurants and the quality of the food. The waiters hovered over us the entire dinner, which made it quite uncomfortable. They seemed to be overly aggressive when it came to ordering drinks, appetizers, and dessert.Special Features:
- The following 75 reviews are from the Oyster Bay Seafood and Wine Bar reviews archive.
- Mall foodKikiVIPDined on 3/30/2014Our waiter was super friendly and I hate to say anything negative...but the food just wasn't that good. We spent $90 for iced tea, 1 lobster bisque (tasted like tomato soup with no lobster) and split a cold shellfish platter. The oysters were the smallest I have ever seen and the crab was frozen. The best part Of the meal were the mussels that we had as an appetizer. For the price, I'd go somewhere else. If it had been $35-40 we would probably recommend to others.
- Good but Not ExcellentPleasantVIPDined on 3/28/2014We enjoyed our dinner the food was good but not excellent, The service was vey good but not excellent. Because of the location it was very loud. If someone asked I would say it's good nothing great but our experience was not memorable.
- Go get a box of fish sticksOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/22/2014We ordered fish and chips. These ended up being processed, store bought, frozen fish sticks. All breading and very little fish. Terrible. I knew something was not right when the plate came to the table and it looked like mozzarella sticks. I know Vegas is expensive, but a $3 box of fish sticks is not worth $21.99 from Oyster Bay.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/16/2014This was a great find. It was my birthday and we had a really nice meal and excellent service. It made the occasion special. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014A hidden gem. We went for a Valentines Day dinner, the food was excellent, and so was the service. We were very impressed and highly recommend this restaurant Nice decor and ambiance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient location insideOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 12/26/2013Convenient location inside the Planet Hollywood's Miracle Mile mall. Food prices are fairly reasonable for a nice dinner. Service is very good and food came out fairly quick. The staff was very attentive. The oysters and the seafood platter were fresh but small.Their Bellini and Mimosa drinks are so-so. They charged a corkage fee so we brought our own wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buttercup&WesleyBaprn66VIPDined on 12/3/2013Thank you for making my Birthday Celebration memorable!!! Our server(Gustavo)was attentive and professional. Ask for him personally,you can't go wrong. And thank you all for the Birthday Tiramisu not only was it delicious but memorable!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good DiningbakerDined on 12/1/2013This is a hidden gem in the midst of a busy mall. Who would expect an excellent dinner and very good service. . We had chicken marsala and scallops, excellent. An added bonus of people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not be back - extra 4.5%TNormanDined on 9/10/2013While the food and service was OK, I will not be dinning here again while in Las Vegas. As of June 2013, they are charging an extra 4.5% for using a credit card...what is this, a gas station? Most all the dishes come with set vegetables which were good (scalloped potatoes and steamed broccoli) they are not paired to the entree. They do have a small plate menu ($15) in addition to the main menu ($27-$55), so if you want better than the food court, bring cash.
- Red Lobster quality, higher costdineableDined on 8/1/2013Typical seafood quality, but at a much higher cost. Manhattan chowder was thin and looked like it was from a can. Lobster bisque was OK, but nothing to write home about. No alaskan crab claws in two servings of crab. Like the bourbon sauce on the steak though.
- FABULOUS, WONDERFUL, DELICIOUS!!!AmberVIPDined on 7/21/2013Hiding in plain site...absolutely delicious and service was stellar!!! 5 STARS!!!!!Special Features:
- Always FantasticLtDenVIPDined on 7/5/2013Oyster Bay has become a "must do" for every trip to Vegas for us, and we dine at the very best and well known of Vegas. The food is outstanding (we always order off the lunch/dinner menus so the new breakfast menu is an unknown), though try to plan when Jose is the chef - she is usually off on Sun/Mon. It is a true gem for east coast style Italian seafood - there are so few places on the west coast that can compare, and certainly not for the same price. The francaise is excellent, and my wife consistently swears by the shrimp capellini. If you are familiar with the Scotto brother restaurants of NY, you won't be disappointed - because they also run Oyster Bay!Special Features:
- Not that greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/2/2013First impressions are always important. We opened out menus for them to fall out. Our server was lax and unknowledgeable. My wife's talapia dish was undercooked. My salmon was unseasoned. After reporting the undercooked fish, no manager came to our table. Overall there was no real effort to give a great dining experience even with the mishaps.
- Neat placeDaveVIPDined on 5/8/2013Great food and great service at a unique location. Located at the mall shops of Planet Hollywood Casino, it makes you feel like your dining in a foreign place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had the Lobster Bisque andRCaliDined on 4/21/2013Had the Lobster Bisque and Scallops Orenetaga....or something like that. Both items were excellant. Kind of hidden away in the Planet Hollywood Mall by other restaurants. Give it a whirl if you like your seafood.
- I found this restaurant onOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/19/2013I found this restaurant on this site and the other reviews were questionable. We were visiting from out of town and we were all glad we took the chance. The server was fabulous and the food served to perfection. I would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- This is a one-time happening.BetsDined on 3/18/2013This is a one-time happening. Everyone has a bad day once in a while. Our food was not the quality expected for the price. The wine I wanted wasn't available and we were served one of the last two bottles of my second choice. I think Vegas is having a rough time and it shows by a reduction in quality in some locations. We didn't do anything about our food because both our dishes were poor, and we didn't see any way to correct the problem. If you live in Vegas or are a frequent visitor, I would still give this a chance because it was very good a year ago. We just won't because we only make it to Vegas once a year and don't want to waste our food time & budget.
- These guys didnt miss a beat,WebberwarriorVIPDined on 3/11/2013These guys didnt miss a beat, The food was great and servis was outstanding.Special Features:
- Stouffers Anyone?DieselDadsVIPDined on 3/10/2013I felt like was enjoying frozen boil-in-bag entrees. Also, giant squid doesn't pass well as calamari.
- Really enjoy this restaurantdiningexperienceDined on 3/2/2013Really enjoy this restaurant and the people watching. The food is excellent!Special Features:
- Service was slow and in attentive.ddddVIPDined on 2/27/2013Service was slow and in attentive. The restaurant wasnt busy when we were there and yet it took more than 30 minutes for our food to arrive. I had to call the server twice to refill my water glass. For what they charge for their food, I expected better service. The crab legs didn't taste fresh.
- Good value with good foodmoggiesueVIPDined on 2/23/2013Good value with good food and generous wine by the glass. Eating in a mall is not the most romantic setting but for Vegas it was well worth it. Waiter was attentive and very good.
- I don't think the fish wasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/18/2013I don't think the fish was freshly fried I think it was frozen
- Food was ok for the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/10/2013Food was ok for the price. It's set up like you're on a patio, but it's inside a shopping mall so lots of people constantly walking by, noisy and not very romantic. It was a solid 'ok'.
- The service was very good.CindyVIPDined on 2/5/2013The service was very good. Loved the Lobster Bisques
- It's okay.OttawaGirlDined on 2/2/2013I was disappointed with the seafood menu... there wasn't a lot of variety, and the cost seems to be quite high, even for Las Vegas. I enjoyed the atmosphere, and being located in the Miracle Mile is great.
- Good food, not great. EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/12/2013Good food, not great. Enjoyed the ambiance and the service was very good.
- Outstanding Italian as usualLtDenVIPDined on 12/7/2012Outstanding Italian as usual - the Scampi and Francais are consistently amazing. Although there for lunch, we ordered the frito misto from the dinner menu as an appetizer. Apparantly in the last 3 months they have started a breakfast special for $6.99 for steak and eggs until 2pm, and although we didn't have it, from what we saw it looked solid. However, if you get breakfast and don't order off the regular lunch/dinner menu, you are really missing out.
- Nice place and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/16/2012Nice place and great service. The manager is new and trying really hard to make changes. The oysters and scallops were amazing.
- Terrible/Rude customer service.MattDined on 10/12/2012Extremely slow service. Waited 1 hour 40 minutes for food. When mentioning to manager that we had a show to go to, his response was, "no one told use there was a time restriction". He the continued to argue that an hour and a half was normal time to wait for food. We were also told that guests sitting around us, whom we witnessed being seated after us and being served before us, we're in fact, not. Apparently he thought we were born yester, and extremely rude; arguing with us in the dining room. VERY unprofessional and would only suggest takeout, as the food was excellent.
- Food was excellent. PriceMikeHVIPDined on 9/24/2012Food was excellent. Price was right. Would go here again next time in Vegas.Special Features:
- Kitchen forgot our order orOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/1/2012Kitchen forgot our order or something. Front of house was very apologetic and gave us 50% off our (standard short order cook-type) food.
- We are not sure why the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/15/2012We are not sure why the service was so poor. The restaurant did not seem to be very busy, yet we waited a very long time to be greated, to be served and to receive our check. The food was good, but I was served a glass of flat champagne which they quickly replaced with a good glass of champagne.
- Good meal at a fair price.MingerDined on 5/19/2012Nice place with decent selection of seafood and pastas.
- Food quality is poorOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/4/2012I didn't like the food. The mashed potatoes tasted like they were made from a box. The veggies were mushy and over cooked and although the Mahi was flaky - they put too much sauce on it as if the chef was trying to mask the dish. Good martini's though - their Ocean martini - delicious! The prices Are fair for seafood in Las Vegas. Atmosphere is good. But I've had fresher ingredients dining at Chili's lunch menu.
- People watching havenDaveHVIPDined on 4/28/2012Located in the Planet Hollywood Hotel Mall area, this is a great venue for people watching. Our waiter suggested a great table outside the main restaurant area in order to catch the best view and it was very interesting. For food, I had the Cioppino which was excellent. Didn't have scallops, but did have plenty of clams and other shellfish. Our waiter was very attentive and provided excellent overall advice. My colleague had the steak which he said was very good.Special Features: