2232 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON M4E 1E7Neighborhood:
CanadianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://outriggerto.com/
- Phone: 6477482232
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Lunch: Daily until 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Canadian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, BYO Liquor, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Please call us for more information regarding our catering menu and full service catering.
- Entertainment: From the 11th of January, Every Saturday between 3 to 6 pm Johnny Wright and Friends will play live music for guests
A word from Outrigger
Outrigger, a neighbourhood oriented restaurant in the heart of the Toronto Beaches . Located at the corner of Queen Street East and Beech Avenue, a short walk from the waterfront. Outrigger is a lively spot for a drink after work with colleagues, business dinners, a bite before the movies, family brunches and for all those who love to bask in the sun or shade while sipping margaritas or half yards of cold beer on a gorgeous patio. The walls of the interior restaurant are covered in paintings from local artists as a sign of appreciation for being part of the Beach community. We welcome you to our neighbourhood locale, perfect for those on the hunt for simple thoughtful food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Outrigger reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)hot spot (1)romantic (1)Show More
- MehHollyDined on 7/4/2014The restaurant had a very busy patio but we opted to sit inside. I started with the French onion soup which was good, and my husband had the chicken wing app. Wings were good but on the cold side. For entrees my husband had a burger and I had the fish tacos. The burger came with a side salad which was very small and sad looking. Burger was also accompanied by a small portion of fries. Fish tacos needed more fish. They tasted ok but it was a lot of fried batter. For dessert, we ordered the molton lava cake. The cake itself was a small chocolate bundt cake with a piped chocolate sauce on top, served warm - not a lava cake. I explained this to the waiter and he said he didn't know the cake any other way. We won't be back.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Outrigger reviews archive.
- Very satisfiedChristianKeelerDined on 6/20/2014Good selection of food for every meal of the day. Paella was good but the lobster dip was OK (flatbread or pita would have been better than your typical store bought nacho chips).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchGKGBVIPDined on 4/13/2014We had a great brunch experience at Outrigger - the wait staff were quick and very accommodating, and the food was delicious. We are excited to go back and try their regular menu. We absolutely loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great! The menuLuv2eatDined on 4/11/2014The food was great! The menu has a nice selection of variety. The service was outstanding! Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.