377 Burnhamthorpe Road E
Mississauga, ON L5A 3Y1Neighborhood:
CreperiePrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.ourcrepe.ca/
- Phone: (905) 273-6778
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Creperie, French
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Happy Hour, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Our Crepe
A distant relative of a chain of Polish creperies, Our Crepe"s chefs plate more than 50 kinds of sweet and savory creations made with the traditional European-style pancakes. Lined with savory ingredients such as vegetables, meats, and cheeses, crepes are folded into little pockets for quick and easy consumption. Be sure to save room for one of the shop's sweet dessert crepes, topped or filled with nutella, strawberries, coconut, walnuts, chocolate, and other treats.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Our Crepe reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelQuiet
kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- just all rightFoodiegalVIPDined on 10/26/2014Nothing special, the service was TOOOOOO S-L-.....O-W! the crepes were too overcooked! for a crepe place whre the base is crepe all the times, having 2 of those crepe griddles is not wise!Special Features:
- nice time out with friendscrisDined on 8/6/2014Not my first time in our crepes. Great place with alwasys fresh and yammy food! Thanks for always good service! Would recommend to visit for any one who love to spend time chatting with friends having coffee or tea in a good place with great good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Our Crepe reviews archive.
- Yummy crepesfoodieDined on 7/6/2014We enjoyed the Greek crepe & the breakfast crepe - bacon an interesting item in a crepe but it works. Loved the big comfy chairs, very relaxing way to start off the day. Nice experience, will go back when we're craving crepes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small, but niceEsquire57Dined on 6/22/2014I was looking for someplace quiet and non-traditional. Our Crepe was exactly that, with excellent beginning to end service quality, excellent food presentation, all at reasonable prices. I definitely would eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014If your want a new, tasty treat, this is the place! The crepes are awesome! Each one has a unique blend of fresh ingredients, made before your eyes. It takes time to cook them so have a coffee, relax and enjoy the calm atmosphere.Special Features:
- Poor serviceLuv2dineDined on 5/11/2014Not recommended, server refused to serve us, only had one other table, and he was too busy! We left without being attended to at all. A shame, thought it was a nice place to celebrate Mother's Day with our children, we ended up at My Panera at Square one and had a great experience.