Otto Las Vegas
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Otto Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ottopizzeria.com/VEGAS/home.cfm
- Phone: (702) 677-3390
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Batali
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Otto Las Vegas
OTTO’s menu is diverse and decadent, flexible and full of variety. Antipasti range from a wide variety of our local Farmers Market vegetables, such as Beets with Saba and our house marinated Mixed Olives, to Prosciutto di Parma and all of our house made and cured Salumi, perfected by our Executive Chef Mario Batali. Chef Batali, along with Zach Allen, has perfected the ideal version of thin, crisp Neapolitan-style pizza and presents over 15 varieties, including classics like Margherita and Meatball, with a new and creative take on pizzas like the Vongole with fresh clams and The Carbonara with guanciale and locally farmed eggs. At Otto-Las Vegas, guests will enjoy regional Italian dishes while drinking classic Italian wines from a list of over two hundred selections, including multiple selections by Joe Bastianich.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Otto Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (50)notable wine list (34)good for groups (28)romantic (25)scenic view (24)special occasion (22)great for lunch (21)hot spot (19)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (8)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Always eceellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/26/2014The food is amazing! Just try the octopus salad. Simply delicious. The verdure appetizers are also amazing. The tuna, the eggplant, all. Robert is the best waiter! We've been going for years and the food, pasta, pizza are ALWAYS consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- otto okbrucer500Dined on 11/21/2014Three of us went for dinner one night while at the Venetian. In the center courtyard, noise was moderate. This night they were out of several appetizer items, which was a bit disappointing. However, all three of our entrees were rated highly by each of us. The grilled tuna dish was mine, and excellent. Despite the moderate noise level, and missing items, we would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/13/2014Exceptional service, they remembered my wife's potato and shellfish allergy and we haven't been there in six months, and only twice this year. Always a fantastic experience. This is how it's supposed to be done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hubby's birthday.avidatravellaDined on 11/10/2014The waiters seem didn't quite accommodate enough what we needs. They keep changing waiters who served our table, until before we ordered the desserts I told one of them that we were there for my hubby's 50th birthday. Then they put "Happy Birthday" with melted dark chocolate on the dessert plate. My black squid ink pasta is kinda chewy, but since I was very hungry after hours flights so I just eat it. We wait for almost 30 mins before all order served, but my kid order came at the very end. We spent over $200 incl. tips but we won't ever back.Special Features:
- The food was ok.AliceDined on 11/8/2014The service was bad you couldn't find our waiter and it wasn't busy. Our appetizer was good the pizza was cold.
- Great spot in the VenetianpanafoodieDined on 11/7/2014We booked on the same day and there was no problem with our booking (even though this was in Vegas). We were seated immediately and service was good. The cheese platter was superb. Our pasta was very good, though I feel it lacked a bit of character. Other than that, great experience.Special Features:
- Perfect to eat REAL Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/7/2014Perfect place to have lunch into dinner. We go here as soon as we land and order wine and antipasti for 3 hours before going to shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MealBreezeyDined on 11/5/2014This place needs to be emulated by others for their food and service. We were welcomes warmly, seated in a quiet place as we requested and service is first rate. The caprese salad was by far the most interesting one we have had using burrata and stewed tomatoes. Delish. Our pizza (truffles and potatoes) was first rate. The penne with eggplant and ricotta that had been recommended to us by a family member was ok, much preferred the pizza. And thanks to our server we ordered the apple dessert, YUMMY. All in all highly recommended!!!Special Features:
- excellentLuvhuntingtonDined on 11/5/2014Always a treat to come here. The cheese plate is fantastic. The braised pork shoulder amazing. Thanks for always giving me the best meal in Vegas.Special Features:
- Otto doesn't disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014I always eat at Otto when I am in Las Vegas, and was very excited for this visit, as I took my 81 year old father along this time. My father moved to Canada from Italy almost 60 years ago, and I knew he would love the authentic Italian cuisine, as well as the Venetian setting. I was not disappointed. He loved it! The servers were very attentive and knowledgeable, the wine was fantastic, and the food (as I've come to expect) was perfectly prepared and set off my memory sensors: just like Nonna used to make! Grazie tutti!Special Features:
- ToniinVegasToniinVegasDined on 10/27/2014Food was very good, wine was excellent and the service was over-the-top. The noise level however was daunting, the music was played extremely loudly and was not appropriate dinner music, it was loud rock, very disconcerting and affected our enjoyment of our meal. We asked our server if the music could be turned down (we were in a small room) and he tried, but it didn't help at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeBamaDaveDined on 10/25/2014Best lasagna ever. Must come in a Sat evening to get the lasagna but so worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/24/2014Great food. Really friendly waiter. Amazing cheese plate. Meat plate too. Great truffle pizza and carbonara pizza. Good for a group to share stuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CurtVIPDined on 10/22/2014Service was slow, too many tables per server. Quality of food OK but not great like in some other Battalli restaurants we've been to.
- ExcellentPeoriaFoodieDined on 10/20/2014Had the margherita pizza and the fried mozzarella stack, both were phenomenal. Service was excellent and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, But we had Better beforesimplesmentefafoodDined on 10/18/2014We adore Otto!! Especially the Gemmelli dish; we came back to Otto three times in our last trip just to eat the delicious dish. Unfortunately, the gemelli was a tad too salty this time around. The service received was as always outstanding and great atmosphere.Special Features:
- Always a good stopOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014This restaurant is a great stop for lunch when you're in Las Vegas. The pizzas and the pasta are always first rate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little slow at timeswpsbuffettDined on 10/15/2014Was seated very quickly ...but it took the server forever to welcome us .....they seem to have alot of workers milling about ...but not sure what was going on that we were forgot aboutSpecial Features:
- Go Mario go!FriendlyBurghFoodieDined on 10/7/2014Great ambiance, food and gelato! The Maitre'd is AMAZING! Wait staff could be better, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly cooked pastaYummyDined on 9/25/2014Second time back and still perfectly cooking the pasta.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceNanaroxDined on 9/24/2014We visited Otto Las Vegas based on the reviews. We started with appetizers and a selection of cheeses. Our waitress, Ginger, was exceptional in making suggestions from the menu. She picked our cheeses and winer. Our reservation was at 4 o'clock and on Wednesday; the place was not busy so the servers were available to fill our water glasses and refreshed our bread plate. I was quite surprised with some of the negative comments, our experience was fabulous. I would definitely ask for Ginger if you try this restaurant at the Venetian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Awful service!LovediningDined on 9/23/2014Pasta and pizza were great. However, our server was extremely rude. When we asked him about the specials he became upset and nearly through the menus at us. We came from Chicago really looking forward to visit this restaurant and we're disappointed. It's too bad that poor customer service ruined the overall experience.
- Bad serviceJsgaDined on 9/23/2014the waitress wasn't paying attention, she could be nicer! The food was good but not great.Special Features:
- Special notesSlid2astopVIPDined on 9/20/2014They didn't honor my special note about the two birthdays and that was disappointing. However I love everything about the restaurant and will go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OttoDragondiner621Dined on 9/19/2014Ate here on a Friday evening with a girlfriend. We sat "outside" in the canal shops area. The noise level was ridiculous. We could barely speak to each other during dinner. Our waiter and wait staff were excellent, the food was good and the wine list impressive. We both ordered a salad that had mixed greens, cucumber, Parmesan cheese, egg and was topped with prosciutto. The dressing was a lemon vinaigrette. The salad was extremely flavorful and I'd order it again. For my entree I ordered the pork, veal and ricotta meatballs. They also were flavorful but didn't have any distinguishing tastes to make me want to order them again. Her entree was the Friday special pasta. It included garlic and shrimp. Good but wouldn't order againSpecial Features:
- SuperbCJM1Dined on 9/18/2014Always a must when in Las Vegas. Though it is called a pizzeria, this is not a pizza joint. It is sophisticated. The pork shoulder is sublime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Restaurant in VegasBCCantonDined on 9/13/2014This was our second trip to Otto and we will 100% be back again. It is our favorite restaurant in Vegas and is also one of the least expensive restaurants we have visited. The food and service are amazing.Special Features:
- Average Italian foodHBfoodieVIPDined on 9/12/2014So many Italian restaurants to choose from in Las Vegas I could only rate Otto as average in food quality and taste. We shared a Roasted Corn Pizza prepared witha thin crust with very little flavor. It was large enough to share however. Nice atmosphere sitting in the patio of St. Mark's Square at the Palazzo. Great people watching location.Special Features:
- GeorgeVIPDined on 9/11/2014Great everything my family really enjoyed the pizza and pasta dishesSpecial Features:
- No real Italian foodItalianDined on 9/9/2014Went to Otto to celebrate a bday and been from Italy i was disappointed ! Their wine list was huge but no one decent Italian I had to purchase a wine that it was over priced but I had no much choices available ! I order a pizza and gnoccho fritto wt prosciutto and mortadella and the mortadella was not mortadella more like a mcdonal chicken nugget smashed togheter! the waitress tried to challenge me about the quality of the mortadella but once I told her I was from bologna she confirmed it was some different then what we eat! Gnoccho fritto was not real neither from the cooking to the shape! place is over priced and been located in the venitian you would think the food of this restaurant is authentic!
- disppointedLitlDined on 9/8/2014I was disappointed in the food here. It was very pricey and the food was just ok. I would not recommend it as I felt we spent too much for what was received. The tables were on top og each other as well, I heard every word of the conversation next to us.Special Features:
- Good menu. Good wine.TreichDined on 9/6/2014A bit limited menu, with a lot of the apps fried which was disappointing. Building an antipasto entrée gets expensive fast. But the pork shoulder main I had was incredible and the potatoes side were the crispiest, amazing potatoes dish I've had in a long time! Recommend for people watch in the Venetia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A definite destinationEatHereDined on 8/31/2014We always eat here each and every time in Vegas. A definite must eat spot. Something on the menu for everyone, great quality food and great variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful wine listLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/23/2014Margarita pizza is the best we have ever had. Everything is great here and they shave daily specials. Will be back soonSpecial Features:
- Food under seasoned, DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/20/2014We were disappointed with the food. Both the pizza and ravioli were under seasoned and just plain tasteless. Our table lacked salt and pepper shakers. The fried pizza dough appetizer lacked every thing. I will not recommend Otto to anybody.
- great restaurant in a great venuearanhaDined on 8/18/2014We had dinner at Otto that it is located inside the Venetian Hotel. It is beautiful where the restaurant is located. While you are having dinner, you can listen to live music and appreciate the excellent food for Mario Batagli. After dinner you can enjoy the gondola ride.Special Features:
- Use to love itFoodcritic102Dined on 8/18/2014This place seems to not have the excellent food I ahve been use too. Still a great lunch spot but for dinner... I dont't think that I will be returning. Gelato huge let down and pasta didnt have the home made feel seems to be pre made.Special Features:
- Otto LVCwernDined on 8/16/2014Great place, great food, great staff. Staff is well educated on all aspects of menu and overall restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the Cheese CoursetrinitiVIPDined on 8/14/2014We had 5 people in our group and got the 3-choice cheese course for only $15 as a group appetizer. Absolutely worth it! What a delicious variety! I also split the pepperoni pizza and spaghetti with someone. The spaghetti sauce had some kick, but not so much I couldn't handle it. Both were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedginny1Dined on 8/13/2014Afte visiting Otto in NYC several times, I was thrilled to fine Otto in Vegas. However, the Vegas location didn't compare to the NYC spot. The pizza was terrible and didn't taste fresh. In fact, I have had frozen pizzas better than this one. Service was very good but food quality was poor. Mario B needs to come down and check the food quality fast!