Otto Las Vegas
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Otto Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ottopizzeria.com/VEGAS/home.cfm
- Phone: 7026773390
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mario Batali
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Otto Las Vegas
OTTO’s menu is diverse and decadent, flexible and full of variety. Antipasti range from a wide variety of our local Farmers Market vegetables, such as Beets with Saba and our house marinated Mixed Olives, to Prosciutto di Parma and all of our house made and cured Salumi, perfected by our Executive Chef Mario Batali. Chef Batali, along with Zach Allen, has perfected the ideal version of thin, crisp Neapolitan-style pizza and presents over 15 varieties, including classics like Margherita and Meatball, with a new and creative take on pizzas like the Vongole with fresh clams and The Carbonara with guanciale and locally farmed eggs. At Otto-Las Vegas, guests will enjoy regional Italian dishes while drinking classic Italian wines from a list of over two hundred selections, including multiple selections by Joe Bastianich.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Otto Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (36)notable wine list (28)scenic view (22)romantic (21)good for groups (19)special occasion (17)great for lunch (12)hot spot (11)late-night find (8)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Always a must when in Las Vegas. Though it is called a pizzeria, this is not a pizza joint. It is sophisticated. The pork shoulder is sublime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeVIPDined on 9/11/2014Great everything my family really enjoyed the pizza and pasta dishesSpecial Features:
- No real Italian foodItalianDined on 9/9/2014Went to Otto to celebrate a bday and been from Italy i was disappointed ! Their wine list was huge but no one decent Italian I had to purchase a wine that it was over priced but I had no much choices available ! I order a pizza and gnoccho fritto wt prosciutto and mortadella and the mortadella was not mortadella more like a mcdonal chicken nugget smashed togheter! the waitress tried to challenge me about the quality of the mortadella but once I told her I was from bologna she confirmed it was some different then what we eat! Gnoccho fritto was not real neither from the cooking to the shape! place is over priced and been located in the venitian you would think the food of this restaurant is authentic!
- disppointedLitlDined on 9/8/2014I was disappointed in the food here. It was very pricey and the food was just ok. I would not recommend it as I felt we spent too much for what was received. The tables were on top og each other as well, I heard every word of the conversation next to us.Special Features:
- Good menu. Good wine.TreichDined on 9/6/2014A bit limited menu, with a lot of the apps fried which was disappointing. Building an antipasto entrée gets expensive fast. But the pork shoulder main I had was incredible and the potatoes side were the crispiest, amazing potatoes dish I've had in a long time! Recommend for people watch in the Venetia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A definite destinationEatHereDined on 8/31/2014We always eat here each and every time in Vegas. A definite must eat spot. Something on the menu for everyone, great quality food and great variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food under seasoned, DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/20/2014We were disappointed with the food. Both the pizza and ravioli were under seasoned and just plain tasteless. Our table lacked salt and pepper shakers. The fried pizza dough appetizer lacked every thing. I will not recommend Otto to anybody.
- great restaurant in a great venuearanhaDined on 8/18/2014We had dinner at Otto that it is located inside the Venetian Hotel. It is beautiful where the restaurant is located. While you are having dinner, you can listen to live music and appreciate the excellent food for Mario Batagli. After dinner you can enjoy the gondola ride.Special Features:
- Use to love itFoodcritic102Dined on 8/18/2014This place seems to not have the excellent food I ahve been use too. Still a great lunch spot but for dinner... I dont't think that I will be returning. Gelato huge let down and pasta didnt have the home made feel seems to be pre made.Special Features:
- Otto LVCwernDined on 8/16/2014Great place, great food, great staff. Staff is well educated on all aspects of menu and overall restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the Cheese CoursetrinitiVIPDined on 8/14/2014We had 5 people in our group and got the 3-choice cheese course for only $15 as a group appetizer. Absolutely worth it! What a delicious variety! I also split the pepperoni pizza and spaghetti with someone. The spaghetti sauce had some kick, but not so much I couldn't handle it. Both were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointedginny1Dined on 8/13/2014Afte visiting Otto in NYC several times, I was thrilled to fine Otto in Vegas. However, the Vegas location didn't compare to the NYC spot. The pizza was terrible and didn't taste fresh. In fact, I have had frozen pizzas better than this one. Service was very good but food quality was poor. Mario B needs to come down and check the food quality fast!
- One priblemParrots2VIPDined on 8/11/2014Only problem I had arribiata sauce that to my palette had no red pepper in it. Otherwise an excellent mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Otto Las Vegas DinnerCathyAnnetteDined on 8/11/2014We had the sausage pizza and Monday Meatless Eggplant. We thought the flavors of both were great. Service was excellent and friendly. Would definitely go again and recommend highly. View of mime statue from our table--interesting and also people watching. Sort of patio dining inside.Special Features:
- In the heart of st marks squarepbfoodieDined on 8/10/2014Great location at the Venetian hotel. Had an antipast of prosciutto de Parma and some cheeses. Yummy start. Shared a pasta with lamb Ragu. More than yummy. Thanks for a nice eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Moderateyolo123Dined on 8/9/2014Dined here upon arriving at Las Vegas. We ordered a cheese pizza to begin, which came out moderately warm, and lacking mozzarella cheese and some flavour. Followed by the that we shared some mains including the swordfish and meatballs. The fish was lovely and fresh but the condiments were rather acidic and bitter with a little too much generosity on the vinegar. The meatballs were nice, but lacking a little with the polenta served. On the upside, the service was delightful and very prompt and the restaurant is placed within a piazza type environment with lots going on.Special Features:
- can never go wrong hereGirlVIPDined on 8/9/2014how can you not love a place that has meat hanging at the bar? it's what attracted me to go in the first place years ago. food is always delish and servers are always attentive. can't wait to go again.Special Features:
- Great food bad service!Mando00LADined on 8/8/2014Great food all the way around but our waiter was horrible. We had a server that thought he was cool with his funny mustache that was one of the worst! His assistant Jordan made the night pleasant and should have been the server. Stay away from guy that THINKS he looks too cool with that mustache.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- portions too smallvegas2014Dined on 8/7/2014Food is good but portions are more the size of appetizers but with the price of a high end restaurant! We had reserved through open table and when we got there they put us in an isolated room way in the back of the restaurant, when we said we wanted to be on the place st Marc they sat us in a windy place, not the greatest. Would not go back to Otto and would not recommend it.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2014This is the worst review I have ever written. I had reserved a table in the back rooms. This was confirmed but when we got there at 7pm we were told they were not available yet. So we were seated in*no mans land* between the patio and the inside used as the servers as a staging area and walkway to the patio. My husband ordered spaghetti and meatballs which he said was ok. My Margarita pizza was not. It was barely warm. I asked for it to be reheated to not much effect. The service was brusk and uninterested. We have eaten there when it as Entocca San Marco and really enjoyed it. As Otto, we will never return.
- Perfect All AroundReb0812Dined on 8/6/2014From the employees to the food to the sights all around, perfect is an understatement. I booked several months in advance to ensure a spot. My mother who is Italian is raving about the food and wine 2 days later. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014Noisy outside. Asked to be moved and was accommodated. Excellent Romana pizza but Octopus salad was dry and tasteless. Seafood fra diavalo was okay but not great.
- Good food, poor serviceTexanSwedeDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I wanted to find a quick dinner place to eat while we were staying at Palazzo before heading off to a show. I definitely wanted to check out one of BATALI and BASTIANICH restaurants and it was the only place serving dinner at 4pm. Food was good, but the service was incredibly slow and poor. The white linen napkin left my black dress full of lint, and the staff did not have a roller nor did they care. If this happens to you, there is a Walgreen's right outside the hotel that sells lint rollers!Special Features:
- cindyVIPDined on 7/25/2014We were seated outside next to a family that with screaming kids. Not the restaurants fsult. My husband asked to be moved so we were seated in a room with 4 tables and the red hot chili peppers blaring. For an Italian restaurant this is ludicrous. The music was so loud it was hard to focus. The staff had to have picked the music. It was obvious we were an afterthought as we had several peoplechecking in. The room was a wine storage room. We had to ask for the check 3 times to three different people. It was almost as if we were punished for asking to move...There were plenty of other tables elsewhere away from the loud family with screaming kids..Food was goid...but ruined by this experience.
- Simple but sumptuousJp2014Dined on 7/21/2014OTTO never dissapoints. Don't let the simple food fool you--flavors are complex and beautiful, always fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicioushreynal33Dined on 7/19/2014Hi, The last Saturday, we went to the restaurant, the food is delicious for my wife and me, we love it. The concept is perfect for us in all aspects.Special Features:
- Great findTracDined on 7/15/2014Everything about Otto was amazing! Highly recommend the burrato/tomato salad and the grilled radicchio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Batalli disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014Despite fact that they confirmed our reservation via phone they did not have our reservation when we arrived. The food was very average. Service was mediocre. Waitress wAs nice and knowledgable tho.
- Nice restaurant at good priceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2014In the heart of st marks square at Venetian. Food was great and price was good. Service could have been better with recommending food, at least be a little more specific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy environmentInflyteDined on 7/10/2014Although the service and the food where great , the restaurant was very noisy due to the people in the shopping area. Not what I expected. Although they have inside seating is was not available until 6:30 pm.Special Features:
- OH mario!!!!rockymountaindinerDined on 7/9/2014As a restaurant owner myself I have nothing but great comments for OTTO! Right from being greated by such a lovely Hostess to our wonderful waiter everything was as to be expected.Our meals were delectable as was the very professional service Thank You all!!!!!Special Features:
- Every bite was magnifico!DiningJenVIPDined on 6/30/2014From the fabulous green beans appetizer to the melt-in-your-mouth pasta to the can't-get-enough pizza to the exquisite gelato, it was a comfortable masterpiece!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricy but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014It's Itilian, must have wine with dinner. But no wine offerings in the $40.00 range. Be prepared to spend $100 if you want a bottle. Our waitress was fantastic. She have a 'shared' meat and cheese platter prepard. The flavors were exceptional. I would not order the mussle and pasta entre again as it was average. Why go with a dish that is average?? Others gave very favorable reviews regarding thier meals.Special Features:
- Delicious Lunchaeok413Dined on 6/22/2014Otto was a great spot for a yummy lunch in Vegas. It was a bit noisy due to its location in the ever-busy Caesar's Palace, but it wasn't incredibly bothersome, as we were just looking for a tasty lunch, and not for a quiet, romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Outstanding mealVacationDined on 6/21/2014We were happy we chose this for mour first meal on our vacation. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsSedonadoodleVIPDined on 6/18/2014This was my 5th visit to Otto. We had a great table on the "patio" where we could watch the hustle & bustle of St Mark's Square. I had the bread gnocchi and it was excellent; the gnocchi was very light and the tomato sauce was delicious. My friend had a quattro formaggi pizza and said that it was perfectly done. The service was also excellent which is to be expected at this restaurant. Definitely a favourite!Special Features:
- Interesting menu, delicious foodCeeveeDined on 6/15/2014Situated in the Palazzo's St Mark's Square, Otto's has great ambience, like dining outside at dusk. My Blood Orange Cosmopolitan was fabulously refreshing and we had two entrees, both delicious - braised pork, which is their signature dish (easy to tell why - yum!) and pizza vongole. Very limited choice of wines by the glass, but the red and white we chose were more than passable. It was a bit pricier than I was expecting, but I can live with that, given the quality of the food.Special Features:
- Local foodieSanclanDined on 6/10/2014We dine here once a month. The food and service is always top notch. We have visitors in town all the time and they have all loved it. We have also visited the restaurant in NYC. That was great also.Special Features:
- Soooo Delicious!!!numyumDined on 6/7/2014First off the everybody that works there is so nice and accommodating! We had 13 in our party and I know that can be annoying sometimes but they did not make us feel like it was a problem at all, in fact they put together a great table so we could all be together right away! Our server's name was Mike, I believe, he was awesome! He gave great recommendations and was super knowledgeable about the menu, on top of having a great attitude! Everybody loved their food. I order the Linguine with mussels in this delicious light saffron butter sauce....ummm soooo delicious! I could've eaten a second bowl of that! Overall I am sad that this is all the way in Vegas and far from my home in DC, because I would definitely be regular here!Special Features:
- WonderfulAmazingDined on 5/29/2014I come to Las Vegas a couple of times a year and always eat here twice!Special Features: