Otentic Fresh Food Restaurant
710 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Otentic Fresh Food Restaurant
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.otentic-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 3055311464
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Daily: 4:00PM - 12:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Jonathan Montagne
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact us for further Catering details.
- Private Party Facilities: Please feel free to call for more information
- Private Party Contact: Aurelien 7862749607
A word from Otentic Fresh Food Restaurant
The elegant and friendly restaurant Otentic makes you feel home in a cozy and well being atmosphere. The chef concocts real French fresh food with all his love. You can delight every day specials and a la carte meals in the restaurant located in heart of South Beach or delivered at home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Otentic Fresh Food Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great food and great price.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/31/2013Great food and great price. Very friendly service. They were late with the reservations.Special Features:
- Otentic no longer use OpenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2013Otentic no longer use Open Table so our booking through Open Table was not honoured and we were turned away.
- Poor lighting. Lost our OpentableLalalaVIPDined on 3/27/2013Poor lighting. Lost our Opentable reservation. The food was good, but the decor, lighting and service made for a less enjoyable experience.
- Go thereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/25/2013Really Good food Between all those fast Food places in Miami. We had great beef filet and wonderful fish. Appetizers and Desserts also very Good.
- Our experience and dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/24/2013Our experience and dinner was fabulous. I actually told them that it was probably one of the top 5 meals I've ever had. Our waitress was excellent and very knowledgeable in describing and advising us regarding our meal choices. We would definitely recommend Otentic and would return ourselves.Special Features:
- My girlfriend and I took theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013My girlfriend and I took the opportunity to dine at Otentic on our last night in South Beach. We went in part because of all the great reviews on Yelp. We were not disappointed. Great food at very affordable (dare I say inexpensive) prices. A great place. Best to book a reservation as it's a cosy little restaurant and it fills up fast.Special Features:
- Very intimate (20 seats).SteveVIPDined on 3/22/2013Very intimate (20 seats). Reservations a must. Patrons leaving had nothing but praise, and understandably so. The food was outstanding and the service very personable. They will be moving to a larger location in the near future and we hope the food does not suffer, but they do need the space and better facilities. The wine choices are a little thin, but the food is the star. Wonderful seafood pairings and terrific quality meats. A must do off the beaten South Beach path.Special Features:
- Lovely unpretentious smallOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/17/2013Lovely unpretentious small storefront-sized restaurant, friendly staff, nice French cafe soundtrack. Had a fresh whole fish-- really good. Simple but delicious preparations, ones I'd readily revisit.Special Features:
- Excellent choice for French-inspireOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/13/2013Excellent choice for French-inspired food at moderate prices.Special Features:
- Great French Food.CottonMouthVIPDined on 3/12/2013Outstanding food and service. The food is definitely it, the restaurant is small but ALWAYS PACKED, make sure you have a reservation.Special Features:
- Food was terrific. We hadLorenzoDined on 3/11/2013Food was terrific. We had an 8:45pm reservation but didn't get a table until 9:45pm which is unacceptable. It's a small place. Another group arrived with six people who also had a reservation, but they just gave up and went elsewhere when they saw that we were waiting as well. At least they gave us a complimentary glass of wine at the bar while we were waiting.Special Features:
- This is a find!!! I recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2013This is a find!!! I recommended this place to my friends and they loved it as much as we did.
- Outstanding Price PerformerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/7/2013The goat chees salad was excellent. The onion soup was good. The sauces on the main dishes were very good. The rib steak could have been trimmed of fat more but was very tasty. This restaurant could be the best price performer on South Beach. My wife and I had a glass of wine and I had a beer to start, we each had an appetizer and a main course and the bill was $66.00 not including the tip.Special Features:
- This is a very small place,HIGraficsBVIPDined on 3/6/2013This is a very small place, but the food was very good. Reservations are a must, but still be prepared to wait. It's worth it. Our server was very friendly, and we had a relaxed meal.Special Features:
- This place is small, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/3/2013This place is small, but the food is incredible so make sure you have a reservation so that you don't miss out! Two of the people in our group were from France and they really enjoyed it. If a French restaurant can impress French people then you know it has to be great. We had appetizers, four different entrees and dessert, everyone cleaned their plates along with two bottles of wine. This is a must do if you are in Miami!Special Features:
- Just lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013We had a dinner reservation because I had heard that the food was good,but when we passed the restaurant earlier that day we were hesitant. It didn't look so nice from the outside. But as we didn't find anything better we went anyway. And I'm so glad we did!! It's really the best! So much better than most of the restaurants at South Beach. But you must make a reservation, it is fully booked all the time.Special Features:
- GO HERE! South Beach Gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/26/2013This restaurant is wonderful. It is small, so you'll need reservations and it is worth it. Awesome food, good wine and the service was better than anything we experienced on Ocean. Do yourself a favor and avoid the hustling, swindling likes of Ocean restaurants and head two blocks in and to this restaurant. You'll have quality food and the prices aren't outrageous.Special Features:
- Gem in South Beach!SunnyDined on 2/24/2013Great value and great food. Loved the bread and our entrees were mouthwateringly delicious. Thanks, Otentic! What a find!Special Features:
- We had a fantastic time andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/22/2013We had a fantastic time and the food was GORGEOUS!Special Features:
- What a great little neighborhooddantVIPDined on 2/21/2013What a great little neighborhood gem. A small venue with great freshly prepared food selections all done to perfection. The space is a little cramped but you don'tm mind because the food is so good, generous portions......and so reasonable, especially for Miami Beach.Special Features:
- Great find!TaconicracerVIPDined on 2/16/2013An absolute find in South Beach - Food is very good, service is friendly and low key and prices are very affordable. The place is tiny, so making a reservation is highly recommended.
- the food was delicious. IKateDined on 2/15/2013the food was delicious. I personally loved the service and the nice time but for someone in a hurry it might be tough to get in and out quickly. our waitress was wonderful and gave great recommendations.Special Features:
- The owner was friendly andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2013The owner was friendly and welcoming. We were excited to hear the space will soon be much bigger to accomodate many more who wanted to eat at the restaurant.Special Features:
- Go!CTJohnVIPDined on 2/9/2013Tiny Otentic wedged between lower Washington tattoo parlors is a real find. Very reasonably priced, I've eaten there several times now, with and without friends and never a disappointment. Although not on the regular menu, ask for the Steak Maurice.Special Features:
- A good deal in South BeachDebiOcoDined on 2/3/2013I enjoyed this place a lot more than my boyfriend. An entree he wanted to order, Filet Mingnon, was not beef but pork. He ended up with a pasta dish that was just okay. He did enjoy his French Onion soup. I ordered a goat cheese salad to start. It was very good, but instead of the spring mix stated on the menu, it had just one type of plain lettuce. My Russe crepe (salmon with bechamel cheese) was amazing! So filling I had the second half for breakfast the next morning. Prices are reasonable for the area. Service is fair.Special Features:
- Best French Bistro in FloridaSteveVIPDined on 2/1/2013Otentic is our very favorite French bistro not only in South Beach but in all of Florida. The food is consistently excellent, service is superb, the prices are very reasonable, and the warm atmosphere is conducive to a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Some reviewers mentioned theNoVADinerDined on 1/19/2013Some reviewers mentioned the place was small, but I loved the atmosphere! It was like a cute little French cafe w/ a classy bar. Make sure to make a reservation as space is limited. The food was great. Most of our party of 8 got steak - huge portions at great prices! The complimentary wine at the beginning was a great touch. So was the complimentary champagne with the desert we ordered for our birthday girl. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Tiny little restaurant. HadOpenTable1VIPDined on 1/14/2013Tiny little restaurant. Had the chicken, which was delicious. my gf had the salmon and mahi mahi. she highly recommended only the salmon to the table next to us. Great value, portions and quality for price. Servers were attentive.Special Features:
- Exceptional small fine diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/14/2013Fresh food in excellent prep and presentation. Reasonable prices. Would return. Limited tables, so wise to reserve.Special Features:
- Don't honor rezzi & Rude OwnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/5/2013I wish 0 stars was an option. I booked on Open-table 3 hours prior to our reservation. My friends were coming from 30+ minutes away w/ twins in a stroller, so it was important to pick the right place. Upon arrival i was told that they don't look at their computer that often and didn't have it. All the tables were unavailable and i was told to leave. The "supposed" owner was extremely rude, despite this obviously being his mistake. He doesn't care about his prospective patrons at all. You know when they say the French are really rude? Well this guy is holding up their end of the bargain. He doesn't deserve your business -avoid this place -plenty of other options in SoBe. Also, this place has all the ambiance of a nice Taco Bell
- Hidden GemCTJohnVIPDined on 1/3/2013Very small French restaurant in the declining area of lower Washington Avenue is a real treat! Starting with complimentary glasses of wine, the experience was very enjoyable. Excellent foie gras, salads, and crepes. We'll be going back soon to try more from their menu. A big surprise so close to the glitzy part of South Beach.Special Features:
- We totally enjoyed our meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/2/2013We totally enjoyed our meal. It was wonderful. We had a reservation but had to wait 30 mi and they could not have been any nicer. The chef greeted us with wine and a beautiful appetizer. It was worth the wait ! Great Food ! Small restaurant . We would go back for sure ,Special Features:
- We LOVED this restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/2/2013We LOVED this restaurant. The food was amazing (I recommend the goat cheese salad). Service is always questionable in Sobe since tipping is automatic but this staff went above and beyond to the point we tipped extra. Reservations are a mist because it is a tiny place but it is a nice change of pace from the hissle and bussle of Ocean. We will be back!Special Features:
- Superb findIndyFoodieDined on 12/26/2012Excellent food- great portions and great value for authentic French cuisine in a casual environmentSpecial Features:
- We made a reservation viaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012We made a reservation via open table. As we arrived, we were told that we would have to wait 45 minutes since all tables had also reserved ans were late. We even could't have waited at the bar since there was no place at the bar.4 couples were waiting and the restautant is quite small. That means that all tables were too late. So we assume that they don't respect reservations and just follow the first come, first served principle in order to make as much money as possible.The person who welcomed was unfriendly and not interested in us staying there. So we moved and looked for another location.
- South Beach GemPetShopBoyDined on 12/21/2012Fantastic food with decent prices in the middle of South Beach.Special Features:
- real french cuisinepsytxoDined on 12/21/2012great authentic french cuisine. snails are simply delicious, quiches and crepes very savory and if the steak maurice is on special you should definitely go for it. place is very small so it's better to make reservation.Special Features:
- We eat here frequently andSundayfundayDined on 12/21/2012We eat here frequently and every time is a joy. The farmhouse platter is a great appitizer for groups or entree for one person. Really authentic, unpretentious French food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This place was amazing. ItacsumnersVIPDined on 12/15/2012This place was amazing. It made me feel like I was in Paris. I definitely recommend checking it out. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- Local Gem in Heart of South BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/14/2012Phenomenal, authentic French food right off of the ocean. As good as the food is, the prices are even better: our total bill was about half of what we'd been paying for the same amount of food + drinks at the tourist-trap locations. Although this attracted other tourists on our visit, it also attracted some locals, and the staff were clearly French speakers. The service was fast, accurate, and friendly. Would absolutely go back.Special Features: