37 Caledonia Street
Sausalito, CA 94965Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.osteriadivino.com/
- Phone: (415) 331-9355
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: M-F 6:30am-11:00am
Breakfast: Sa-Su 8:00am-11:00am
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-5:00pm
Dinner: Su, T-Th 5:00pm-11:00pm
Dinner: F-Sa 5:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Vegetarian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We can help you create a memorable occasion with an imaginative array of food for your next event. We offer detailed planning for events of every nature. Let us add originality to your next gathering. Our authentic Florentine cuisine can be tailored to fit any occasion and budget. We do everything from sophisticated dinners, intimate celebrations and meetings to casual get togethers.
- Entertainment: We offer an eclectic array of LIVE music each night. Check our website for a current calendar with information on the artist and show time. Enjoy your meal or beverage while listening to one of the following : Classical Jazz, Guitar, Vocals, Brazilian, Cuban, Romantic Ballads, Contemporary Jazz, Latin, Blues, Tango, Piano & more.
- Cross Street: Johnson Street
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There are 5 Municipal Parking Lots in Sausalito, Lot #4 is the closest to Osteria Divino less than one block away! Caledonia Street offers 2 hours FREE parking, as well as the side streets; Johnson, Pine, Tourney & Locust. Bridgeway has metered parking, which operates 365 days a year and takes quarters only. Parking is free after 6 pm. Our customers may use the parking spaces in front of Sausalito Optometry when they are CLOSED. Please read the parking signs, because tickets are expensive!!
A word from Osteria Divino
Osteria Divino offers authentic Florentine cuisine inspired by the finest local, organic, seasonal produce, meat & fish available. We serve an extensive selection of artisan pasta. Located in the local's district offering old world & modern atmosphere. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner with live music nightly and Sunday Brunch. We are a proud member of Marin Organics.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Osteria Divino reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (15)fit for foodies (10)romantic (7)vibrant bar scene (6)great for outdoor dining (6)notable wine list (5)hot spot (5)special occasion (5)good for groups (4)late-night find (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Wonderful Sausalito GemOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2014Fabulous food, wonderful ambiance and killer live jazz. What is not to love about Osteria Divino??Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great Jazz, Local GemchuckskiDined on 10/10/2014Highly recommended for great Italian Food and, when playing, frat jazz. Food can be pricey, but worth it. Quiet conversations very challenging when things are in full swing. Although the music can be great, musicians are isolated near the front with poor visuals except for the two nearest tables and the bar. Local Sausalito Gem away from the tourist scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sausalito'so Best by Far!ChubbyVIPDined on 10/4/2014The Host/Chef is an energetic treasure; she represents what's truly best in dining out; superb attentive service, gentle guidance for 'today's Farmers Mkt finds,' lushious Italian wine pairing, and calorie-worthy, spoon-licking, fighting over the last bite dessert. But please don't go- you are unworthy, and I want your table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014Very nice neighborhood Italian restaurant. Not a huge menu but well varied. Food was cooked well and the waitress was very knowledgeable about the choices.Special Features:
- EntertainmentCurliDined on 8/27/2014We went for the entertainment and enjoyed it, but the service was very slow. I don't know if they were having a problem in the kitchen because no one ever said anything. The pasta did not match the description on the menu and it was very spicy. The spacing of the tables was very crowded. It seems they have a lot of locals and repeat customers that come in specifically for drinks and appetizers and then the entertainment. I would not recommend it for dinner.Special Features:
- good food, music, relaxingCanyongalDined on 8/9/2014I enjoy this local place--they seem to 'know your name'.Special Features:
- Great food and jazzDelish83VIPDined on 8/9/2014Fabulous dinner, attentive servers and fabulous jazz! What more could you want!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jadieDined on 7/31/2014This is a casual, old-Sausalito style place, with a bar (lively scene!) and tables up front, and a larger room in the back. The food was very good. I had the mussels and beet salad, and enjoyed both. The atmosphere is very loose and relaxed, yet the service was both friendly and attentive. Great place to duck in for dinner!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Osteria Divino reviews archive.