Osso Bucco Ristorante- Milton
243 Main Street E
Milton, ON L9T1P1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Osso Bucco Ristorante- Milton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ossobucco.ca/
- Phone: 9058751950
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday & Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Osso Bucco Ristorante- Milton
Osso Bucco reflects the charm of your familiar neighbourhood Italian market, where you can go for fresh groceries and warm and personal service. Both the menu and ambiance appeal to an upscale customer as well as the entire family; offering affordable, high quality Italian cuisine inspired by authentic family recipes. Our goal is to provide our guests with an entire dining experience that exceeds their expectations on every visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Osso Bucco Ristorante- Milton reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great place to eat!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/22/2014Great location, food and service, highly recommend, we visit and enjoy often!Special Features:
- dontlike2cookDined on 5/17/2014Great food and wonderful, friendly service. We had the lasagna and the penne a la vodka. Setting is quaint, and atmosphere is quiet and romantic.Special Features:
- Great location, food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/15/2014Perfect for an evening of great Italian dining. Several choices, reasonable pricing, good wine.Special Features:
- talexVIPDined on 5/12/2014food was excellent and worth the wait. we waited almost 45 minutes for our food, it was very busy for a Monday night. Portion size on food was very big.Special Features:
- Change of recipe?AliceeatsDined on 5/12/2014We have been to both Osso Bucco locations many times and particularly enjoy the Milton location. The Brampton one has become more family friendly and it so large, it has lost it's intimate feel. My go-to meal is always the Lobster Linguine. I love it. Having said that I think the chef at the Milton location has changed the recipe somehow and I have not enjoyed it as much the last 2 visits. The dish is very noticably a different colour and there is a much stronger tomato taste than there ever was before. I am wondering if Osso Bucco is looking to cut costs by adding tomotos thereby giving them more sauce for less cost? Regardless I am not a fan of the change and hope they go back to the old recipe soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian DinningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We went to osso bucco for dinner on Mother's Day. The food and service were awesome. We have been to Osso Bucco several times. The food has always been great. I especially love the seafood dishes. Great place for a family dinner, celebration or just a quiet dinner for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Antipasto and Lamb!mongrelDined on 5/11/2014Went for Mother's Day dinner and started with the hot/cold Antipasto, one of the better selections I've tried, included grilled polenta. Had the lamb this time, wife had the Osso Bucco (always good). My kids are foodies and had small osso bucco and fettuccini. Everyone was satisfied! Will go back soon to eat on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerTastytreaterDined on 5/10/2014The food is always amazing. It was a very busy weekend so quite noisy in the restaurant. We always enjoy the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food1RosieDined on 5/10/2014Food was excellent and portions are very generous. It was too loud for my liking for the first 1/2 hour because it was too busy but all good afterwardSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceIntel24Dined on 5/10/2014Had a family get together. The food, atmosphere and staff were just great. This is one place that offers everything a person should expect from a restaurant at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BfromFreeltonDined on 5/7/2014I like to meet friends at Osso Buco as it is halfway between their homes and mine. But more than that, the quality of the food is consistent, prices are fair and the quality is excellent.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014The food and service was outstanding. The antipasto for two was fantastic. I had the red snapper and would highly recommend it, it was terrific.Special Features:
- AMAZING!MelissaBDined on 5/4/2014As always, food and service were excellent. Osso Bucco is our go - to for girl's night. The staff are exceptional, they really care about their patrons!Special Features:
- Great placefishermanofwarDined on 5/3/2014Our app took a little long to come on a count of the place being packed...But everything else was amazing. I took my girl friend there and she loved the food. The portions were pretty big...love the ambiance and the smiling faces....Much better than the Brampton locationSpecial Features:
- Great timeWinegalDined on 5/3/2014Had went to Osso Bucco on Saturday evening for dinner. The place was packed but service was still exceptional! Great food and cheap wine :) what more is there to say!! We all had a great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- May 2,2014LeonilaDined on 5/2/2014As usual, very good service and dinner. This restaurant is one of our top three best to visit.Special Features:
- ExcellentMarinerDined on 4/29/2014The food was amazing with very big portions. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Great experience. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!HeatherDined on 4/27/2014Have been here on several occasions and the restaurant has exceeded my expectations every time. The food is excellent, portions large, and the serving staff could not be more accommodating and pleasant. I shall be returning in the near future. Definitely worth the drive to Milton!Special Features:
- Love this place!yummyDined on 4/26/2014This is our "go to" restaurant. Never disappointed. Love the seafood pasta!Special Features:
- Gret Night OutgwireDined on 4/25/2014My wife and I have eaten here twice and were very pleased with the experience. Nice candles by the table set a nice mood for date night. Food is always excellent and the waitresses do not rush the evening, allowing plenty of time to enjoy your company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SupperluvpastaDined on 4/25/2014We went for the second time, for supper. I love this place, it is small and quaint. The servers are excellent and very attentive. The prices are great, the food is excellent and you get a lot for your money. We will be going again, I found something else I want to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence at Osso BuccoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014My husband and I are regular attendees at Osso Bucco in both Brampton and Milton. The ambience at Milton is better - more quaint. But both restaurants, service and food are excellent. We recommend Osso Bucco to all our friends and customers.Special Features:
- Execellent placeguilleDined on 4/18/2014Great service, delicious meal, great portion for what you are paying, definitely a great restaurant highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food!FamandFoodDined on 4/18/2014We had dinner here, as a group of 8, and every one of us thought the food was fantastic! There was not a single dish that was not enjoyed! The service was also wonderful - our server was very attentive, and we felt at ease in taking our time to enjoy the meal and each other's company. We were never rushed. All in all, a fabulous experience. We will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experienceSMRMDined on 4/15/2014Was recommended this place from coworkers when trying to find a nice but not too expensive restaurant for my birthday dinner with family. It was intimate and the food was fantastic.. Nice portions too! The service was great and very friendly. The only thing that was surprisingly not up to par were the bathrooms- being a bit dated. But that will definitely not keep me from coming back. Thanks for making my bday dinner a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was exactly what we were hopingFlintstoneDined on 4/12/2014We came to celebrate a friends anniversary and were so pleased by the portions, the service and the quality of the food. We were a group of five and everything came out quickly and we all enjoyed what we ordered even though it was our first time ordering these entrees. The noise level was moderate since we talked the whole time and never struggled to hear, but at the same time there wasn't a sense of quiet, you couldn't really hear plates and cutlery clanging together as you would in a busy place that has no background noise at all. Loved booking online it made things really quick and easy. I even left a note that this was for an anniversary and they took the initiative to do something nice for the couple. We had a wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place to dineTable42Dined on 4/6/2014Perfect every time! Friendly, knowledgeable staff and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful experienceTable42Dined on 3/28/2014Delicious food and wine! Good service, and beautiful clean establishment nestled in the heart of downtown Milton! This Italian restaurant is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grandparent with Grandsonkylebusch18fanDined on 3/22/2014Service was good and well timed. Even our Grandson who is 15 really enjoyed it. The food was good and flavorful. We had to book this location as the one in Brampton was not available. The wine was affordable and the Caesar salad was creamy and we all enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AnniversaryTomCruiseDined on 3/19/2014I went to the restaurant on Wednesday for my first anniversary and had a great experience. The food was great and our server was nothing shy of fantastic. She was extremely attentive (But not too much) and was able to meet every need we had during our experience. We were also treated to an anniversary treat which was a very pleasant surprise. Hats off to our waitress and all of those who put together our experience at Osso Bucco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great service!GouldieDined on 3/16/2014Great food & great service! Will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2014The only thing that I can suggest is some great music, maybe a little Frank Sinatra,Tony Bennett, jazz...other then that this place is our go to restaurant.....great food always!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2014Have been to both locations and as usual the food was superb. We invited friends to go with us and they raved about the food and quantity of their meals..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Outting with SurpriseHungryAntelopeDined on 3/2/2014Went to Osso Bucco Milton for our birthdays but did not tell the server. She overheard us talk about it and surprised us with a piece of cake with a candle!! It was absolutely phenomenal! The service was excellent, the food was simply delicious as well as abundant, and to end with that lovely chocolaty surprise was absolutely devine!! What a fantastic evening! Thank you Osso Bucco!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need one in LondonMTlovesfoodDined on 3/2/2014Our daughter and family live in Milton and they introduced us to the restaurant several years ago. Whenever we are in the great town of Milton we make it a point to go to Osso Bucco. It is the time only we get to this fine restaurant, as the drive from London is approx. one and half hours door to door. Always good, plenty of food and great service and a definite part of our family trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Considering that this is aMatureDinerDined on 3/1/2014Considering that this is a very busy and energetic place on a Saturday night, the service was very attentive and the food was very good for its price point, which is mid range. Our server was extremely helpful in assisting us to choose a wine to compliment our food choices, allowing us to sample a couple before selecting one. This is not a restaurant for a long lingering dinner a deux but a great place for a group or family gathering.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationTLeeDined on 2/25/2014The service is always excellent at Osso Bucco! We had the Caprese Salad which is large enough to share and both thoroughly enjoyed the Veal Parmesan. If pasta is not what you are looking for, fresh vegetables of risotto are always offered as a substitute side. Large portions and great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hidden gem!happyfoodieDined on 2/22/2014This restaurant is amazing! The service, food, ambiance...everything was perfect! The portion sizes are HUGE andceveruthing we had was delicious! !!! Our server was incredible. I cannot say enough about this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been here a few timesLilyDined on 2/21/2014We've been here a few times and as usual the food and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good eatsCCLeatsDined on 2/18/2014Used a wagjag for this meal for 2, but was still a little expensive considering the discount provided. Meal was very good, but seat overlooked the entrance which was a little uncomfortable as the cold air rushed in every time the door was opened. Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.