Osso Bucco Ristorante - Brampton
341 Main St North
Brampton, ON L6X3C7Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Osso Bucco Ristorante - Brampton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ossobucco.ca/
- Phone: 9054593939
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Thursday & Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Takeout
A word from Osso Bucco Ristorante - Brampton
Osso Bucco reflects the charm of your familiar neighbourhood Italian market, where you can go for fresh produce and warm and personal service. Both the menu and ambiance appeal to an upscale customer as well as the entire family; offering affordable, high quality Italian cuisine inspired by authentic family recipes. Our goal is to provide our guests with an entire dining experience that exceeds their expectations on every visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Osso Bucco Ristorante - Brampton reviews from OpenTable diners
- Dirty 30 Wine and DineLov3erDined on 5/31/2014Everything was perfect. The staff were very friendly and our waitress was very personable. Food - fantastic and energy overall was great. Lovely little mom pop kind of restaurant in the heart of brampton. Perfect for date night, girls night, any kind of night. You must try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in town.deedluvsgoodfoodDined on 5/17/2014The food was so awesome! Gargonzola and spinach pasta is superb! Large servings, great value. Catered to special requests. Our server was very helpful and attentive all night. Thanks for a great dinner and night out. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day dinnerHammy76Dined on 5/12/2014Good food and nice place to eat out Kid friendly and good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointrvlahoDined on 5/12/2014I've been dining at Osso Bucco for several years now - I'm usually the first to order the Lobster Linguine, but have decided to try other dishes. I was not disappointed with the veal parmasan. They can't do any wrong! I wonder what I'll order next time.Special Features:
- Happy Mother's DayohungryDined on 5/11/2014Celebrated with my family. Good variety for all. Server was friendly and helped explain meal selections. All meals arrived at same time and were prepared perfectly. This is our 4th visit. We loved it the first time and thought the portions were very generous and extremely well prepared. While quality has remained high, portions have gotten smaller each visit. May not be raving as much about Osso Bucco as I once was unfortunately. Will likely give it one more try to make sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Restaurant!KrisDined on 5/11/2014I visited Osso Bucco with my family for Mother's Day and all I have to say is WOW! The food and service were fantastic! I had the butternut squash ravioli, which was so tasty and filling. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves authentic Italian cuisine! Can't wait to visit again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS deliciousKimber3Dined on 5/9/2014We have never been disappointed coming here, we would highly recommend this restaurant to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back AgainNickelodeonDined on 5/7/2014Took five friends for their first time. Three of us ordered stuffed chicken breast and was enjoyed by all. Salmon order was good as well and chicken parmesan never fails to please. Single order for rotini chicken was not enjoyed and most of it remained on the plate. The restaurant was busy and serving staff was very slow to take orders. Did not order appetizers because dinner portions are generous and the wait for our meals was very long. Only suggestion by all six of us was that a round table would have been more preferable as we could not all talk to each other very easily.Special Features:
- DisappointedevergreenDined on 5/6/2014This was our favourite restaurant for a long time but the last few time we all have been disappointed. Don't know if they change the chef or owner? Wish they can get back to their previous quality.
- Bustling on a Tuesday eveningAcadiaDined on 5/6/2014We went to Osso Bucco on a Tuesday, expecting it to be quite quiet but it was a full house! The food & service were very good. We shared a mixed greens salad and it was very generous with the a added touches of sundried tomatoes & goat cheese. It was a bit noisy but overall very enjoyable. Love that they serve the house wine in jugs!Special Features:
- not worth the driveOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/4/2014drove to this restaurant from scarborough and was hoping for the great service we had known from its previous location. thankfully the flavour of the food has not changed BUT the portion has become significantly smaller. the service was horrendous at best. slow, uninterested staff. bathrooms were not clean, smelled horrible. restaurant had no atmosphere or ambience just a boring place with 4 walls, tables and chairs. a far cry from the quaint, tastefully decorated old location which had clean washrooms and smelled nice. it was like eating at your nonna's house. now its completely different. not worth the drive at all.
- Osso BuccoDiningOut4Dined on 5/3/2014The food is great as always. The servers are very friendly but seemed to have too many people to serve and didn't come back often so plan to relax with a glass of wine while waiting. This location has a much more seating than their old location so it is a bit louder but that makes it easier to take kids with you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Italian food!btownfoodieDined on 4/30/2014This is the second time that I've eaten at Osso Bucco (first time at new location). From outside, the place doesn't look like much, but when you step inside, the setup is really nice. This is the place to go to for Italian food in Brampton. The meals are delicious and portion size is massive. I would suggest, splitting a Pasta between two people. I will definitely be going again to try the other items on the menu.Special Features:
- Never Disappointed!foreverfoodieDined on 4/30/2014Osso Bucco is a great Italian place with great food and selection. The food is so delicious and the portions are large. I highly recommend this place and anyone I bring who have never been, always go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian RestaurantEvetsDined on 4/29/2014This is our favorite Italian restaurant and we dine here often, always great food and delightfull service. Our friends have joined us on many occasions and we all enjoyed ourselves. Looking forward to the next dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2014We had my daughters 23rd birthday dinner at Osso Bucco and it was fantastic as always! The caesar salad and the roasted garlic were amazing and my husband loves the spinach gorgonzola salad. My daughter had the seafood pasta and I tried the lasagna for the first time and it was great! My husband enjoyed the lobster linguine and my other daughter had the chicken parmesan which were great as always with plenty of leftovers for next days lunch! We love the food and the service here and recommend it to everyone we know!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014This is place my wife and I go to satisfy our Italian cravings. Always great food.Special Features:
- dinner with the girlsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014The food is amazing. The server was nice and friendly, but not very attentive. She didn't come back to check on us and we had to call her over to tell her that my friend received the wrong food - she was very good about getting the new plate out quickly. Unfortunately it took 3 requests and nearly 45 minutes to receive and pay our bills after we finished eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/25/2014We have been going to Osso Bucco for years..never disappointed, fabulous food, large servings, always have left overs.Special Features:
- glad I tried this placeur1trugemDined on 4/25/2014Went to Osso Bucco Friday evening. From when you walk in the aroma of delicious Italian food fills the place, the wait staff are friendly, polite and efficient, and we never felt rushed. We had the baked goat cheese, so yummy! Until I got my butternut squash agnolotti, which just blew my mind. I enjoyed every morsel of this plate, it was full of flavour and so enjoyable. My friend got the chicken breast stuffed with prosciutto asiago and spinach, very tasty too. Next time I go back I will go with more people so I can try more People's food :) ! My only dissatisfaction was the house red, it was a very light bodied wine and just didn't tickle my fancy. For my meal wasn't a great pairing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JudeDined on 4/24/2014Great place for lunch. Server was a delight! Food, wine and service were wonderful.Special Features:
- Food brings you backBalorDined on 4/19/2014Osso Bucco Ristorante has fabulous food. The portions are definitely take home size and warm nicely the for lunch the next day. Service is good, but slows when the restaurant gets busy. Reservations are your best bet in getting a seat.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!!SherezaDined on 4/18/2014One of the best restaurants...everything on their menu is great. Family owned touch, great atmosphere and wonderful service. But it's a busy place so make sure and make reservations! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as it used to be.usedtodinealllthetimeDined on 4/17/2014We used to go to the old location on bovaird and loved it but we were not impressed with our visit at the new location. Our food was a bit cold when it got to the table and we just didn't get the overall experience that we had at the other facility. It was much more inviting and friendly. I am very sad to say that you are no longer our favorite restaurant. We wish you the best in future endeavours
- DeliciousElizDined on 4/15/2014A gem of a restuarant in Brampton. Nothing fancy .... but delicious. The atmosphere is fun and the service was excellent. All our meals (AND DESSERT) were tasty. Portion sizes are huge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family faveAnnagatDined on 4/14/2014We always do come here for any special occasion and craving for steak. Our NY steak were cook as expected. It was my sons bday and our server have him a dessert of his choice on the house, we appreciated it well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the neighbourhoodrvlahoDined on 4/14/2014I adore Osso Bucco. I consider myself a regular, and in fact, I always get the Lobster Linguine. It's the best dish ever! But don't be a stickler like me, try the other dishes (I have tried them in the past) - everything is made fresh, it's delicious, and the portion sizes are huge, so I always have leftover lunch/dinner the next day. The staff are great, the service is impeccable, and I highly recommend this restaurant to anybody.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed visitPandSDined on 4/14/2014Purchased Wag Jag vouchers for restaurant on the recommendation from a friend from Curves....Enjoyed the meal immensely! Keep up the great work! Enjoyed the stuffed mushrooms & steak....delicious!! Hubby enjoyed the Lamb - very good portions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly UnforgettableNickyDined on 4/10/2014This was my second time at Osso Buccoo Ristorante in the last three months and it was simply divine! Our server Sheri went all out to make our experience relaxing, rejuvenating and memorable....Proud to live in Brampton just a little more because of Osso Buccoo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still greatKD88Dined on 4/8/2014Had the Roasted garlic appetizer, Seafood pasta, Veal Parmigiana, and Penne Gorgonzola. Service was good food was awesome as always. The noise level once again was a little loud as it was quite packed for a Tuesday night. Other than that great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Week Lift!Treat2meetDined on 4/8/2014What a relaxing and special dinner to start the week! Friendly, prompt and very informative, the staff treated us like we were the only patrons there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowDoubleEDined on 4/7/2014Awesome + Amazing = Awesmazing!!! The food at This restaurant will make your taste buds to back flips!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Good as EverwhatzhisfaceDined on 4/7/2014What a gem. Friendly family service, with great dishes that seem to only improve with the years that I have been going here (20 years). The place is well lit and open. Their prices haven't changed much in the past 10 years, compared to the Toronto. Portions may have shrunk slightly, but now they are the perfect size, a lot of food, but not ridiculous. Everything was perfect. Their sauce's are superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great placeMitchDined on 4/6/2014I've been to this location several times and it defiantly Is a neighbourhood gem, that food is to die for and most of the servers have a great personality. The service is quick and your not waiting around for forever to get your food, overall I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and I'm and very pleased with Osso BuccoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Osso Bucco is a great place to hookup with friends and have a great dinner. Not the romantic place it used to be at their old location , but the food was great and service was very good. A lot of big parties were in there but it was very easy to carryon a conversation since the resturant absorbed the noise. Just a great night and look forward to going back. Btw, got my requested table that i asked for in the corner, a bonus for listeningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great atmosphere.meyersDined on 4/5/2014Great food. Great atmosphere. Good friendly service. Good prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was tasty and theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/2/2014The food was tasty and the service was effecient in spite of the restaurant being busy. It wasn't so easy to have conversations because the restaurant was busy and also noisy. The selection of food was good and the finished product was tasty. I would vosot again and recommend to my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favourite Brampton restaurantMarselleDined on 4/2/2014As usual had a great meal there. My husband was happy that his favorite Tuscan steak is back on the menu - tender and delicious. I had the goat cheese, eggplant and sundries tomato pasta, which was wonderful also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceKWrestDined on 4/1/2014Met here with a group,for dinner, stayed 3 hrs but we're not rushed by staff, very accommodating. Food was great as always. A personal favourite.Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2014This is by far the best Italian restaurant in Brampton I will always come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.