5 East Huron St.
Buffalo, NY 14203Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oshunseafood.com/
- Phone: 7168484500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Wine Bar, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: James Guarino
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Off-site catering is available.
- Cross Street: Washington St.
- Public Transit: We are conveniently located one block from the NFTA Metro Fountain Plaza stop.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: The restaurant is located on the same block as a public parking ramp (entrance on Ellicott St.), public surface lot parking & street parking.
A word from Oshun
Oshun features a seasonal menu offering a full raw bar, daily fish specials, sustainable seafood, craft cocktails & an eclectic wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos