Osha Thai Embarcadero
4 Embarcadero Center, Street Level
San Francisco, CA 94111Neighborhood:
Financial District / Embarcadero
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Osha Thai Embarcadero
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oshathai.com/4
- Phone: 4157886742
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-5:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Lalita Souksamlane
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Drumm and Sacramento
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking Validated parking available in the Embarcadero 4 parking garage. Entrance off of Drumm Street. Street parking is available, although meters are enforced every day. Continue past the Hyatt Regency hotel and Four Embarcadero Center. Turn right on Clay Street on to the cobblestones and drive into the Four Embarcadero Center Parking Garage.
A word from Osha Thai Embarcadero
Thai food emphasizes balance of ingredient flavor, texture, and seasoning. Thai food is constantly evolving (remember chili peppers originally came from the Americas!). Osha Thai Embarcadero offers an escape from "carbon copy" Thai restaurant menus. Our goal to serve the Bay Area's most authentic traditional Thai, as well as modern riffs using local fresh ingredients and Thai sensibilities. We offer a seasonal menu that we update monthly. Besides delighting the discerning palate, our kitchen takes pride in sophisticated presentation. Our wine list is a labor of love. It is constantly updated with new, exciting selections that we personally like with our food. Lastly, our host and staff are eager to make your time with us a wonderful experience. Don't hesitate to ask for advice or special requests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Osha Thai Embarcadero reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (13)good for groups (12)special occasion (8)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (5)hot spot (5)great for lunch (5)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Delightful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014The food was delicious, and every dish artistically plated. Our server was cheerful and attentive. We sat near the kitchen which is normally distracting, but rather enjoyed watching plate after beautiful plate come out. I want to try everything on the menu!
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/17/2014The service was outstanding, as was the food. Couldn't have asked for better!Special Features:
- Osha rocksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Excellent food, fast service, steps away from Hyatt. I love this place and I always take my friends here for lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okayHiggyDined on 9/5/2014First, just an FYI - the map on Open Table to the restaraunt isn't really the right location. After roaming around for about 30 minutes we finally found it. The food was okay. Definitely not overly impressed. The service was extremely rushed. The place wasn't even half full so there was no need to speed up the service. I barely chewed our appetizer and she was taking the plate away. Won't be going back.
- Noisy, but good foodFalconVIPDined on 8/21/2014Thai food with a difference. Noisy. Service was slow but friendly.
- Impressed and will be back!yolsgaardDined on 8/13/2014I had a business colleague from Brazil to entertain and was delighted to find such a nice place that had openings at the last minute. This guy was from Sao Paolo and was used to nice restaurants and food. I can't tell you how pleased I was that Osha met my requirements in every way. First of all, the service was terrific considering how crowded the place was. The food and wine were great. Brazilians like to linger over their food, so we appreciated not being rushed. Our favorite was the Tuna Tower. Pad Thai was good too.Special Features:
- Love the appetizer!NickVIPDined on 8/4/2014We had the scallop with bacon and oysters! They are yummy! :) The only downside in this experience was the lady that seated us in our table. Half of the restaurant isn't open so guests had to sit right next to each other when there are so many free spaces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Great PricesMargDined on 8/2/2014We were tired from a day on the bay and wanted good food at a comfortable place close to our hotel. We found it all at Osha Thai. The sea bass with bok choy was just right--perfectly flaky with excellent seasonings. I appreciated that couples sitting by the window could enjoy intimate dining while two tables away were 2 large family groups also enjoying the evening out. The noise level is super high yet we could hear each other just fine. We left at 8:45pm and the place felt like it was just getting rolling for the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Food &Excellent Cocktail listNickVIPDined on 7/31/2014I love the table we were seated at(privacy, view). For appetizer we ordered frog legs.. amazing! The reduction, sweetness, tangy flavor.. all in there.Then we got some more food and cocktails.. definitely a money well spent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Osha Thai Embarcadero reviews archive.