O's at the Westin
10600 Westminster Boulevard
Westminster, CO 80020Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
O's at the Westin
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.westindenverboulder.com/
- Phone: 3034105066
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 6:30 am to 11:00 am Lunch: Daily 11:30 am to 5:00 pm Dinner: Daily 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm O Room: Daily 8:00 am to 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Patrick Hartnett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: O’s offers the perfect setting for meeting a business associate halfway between Denver & Boulder for a quick lunch or impressive dinner for your Board of Directors. The restaurant features a semi-private dining room that seats up to 50, with views of our lake, its billowing fountain and the majestic mountain range. Or, if you need total privacy, The Library, with its sophisticated wood interior and fireplace, inspires and delights every guest. It has a seating capacity of 20 for dinner and more for a reception. With our spacious dining room and coveted “Library” room, O’s can create an environment to reflect any occasion - however simple or elaborate.
- Private Party Contact: Benjamin Garcia 3034105034
- Special Events: She deserves the best. The Westin Westminster features two elegant choices to treat your Mother this year. Treat her to a traditional buffet in our hotel ballrooms, or delight her with a contemporary a la carte menu entree featured in O’s Restaurant. Reservations are required, please call 303.410.5066 for details.
A word from O's at the Westin
O's Steak & Seafood at The Westin Westminster invites you to explore our contemporary Colorado restaurant. Boasting a gorgeous dining room bathed in natural sunlight and an inviting menu, our Denver hotel restaurant delivers classic American dishes with a modern Southwestern twist. O's eclectic menu ranges from flawlessly prepared favorites - including Oysters Rockefeller, a Classic Wedge Salad, Maryland Style Crab Cakes and 36-Day Dry-Aged Cowboy Steak with truffle fries - to Southwestern staples, like New Mexican Pork Green Chile, Chipotle Shrimp and Southwest Smoked Chicken. Located inside The Westin Westminster, O's is led by our talented and passionate Executive Chef Patrick Hartnett. Chef Hartnett focuses on the sublime details of selecting the freshest ingredients possible to complement each other and create taste sensations that will live long in your memory.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
O's at the Westin reviews from OpenTable diners
- Located in the Westin Westminster.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/15/2012Located in the Westin Westminster. This is a nice high end place with great food.Special Features:
- Food was actually above averageOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/13/2012Food was actually above average but the service was about the worst I have received in a long time.
- Good but Should Have Been BetterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2012The aged cowboy steak was good, but not as good as the non-aged steak I grill myself at home. I question if it was even aged. It was cooked correctly and tasted good, but was not as tender as I expected it to be. Overall the food tasted good and the service was very good.
- Very, very, very attentiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012Very, very, very attentive staff. A great experience overall
- They are using a blue tackyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2012They are using a blue tacky paper menu. It looks like it's been used for years and really ruins a classy dining experience.
- excellent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2012Lovely ambiance, fantastic food, delicious drinks and good service made for a outstanding evening.Special Features:
- So good! You have to go!mdchelleecDined on 4/8/2012Went here for Easter Brunch. I couldn't decide what to have on the menu because everything sounded so delicious. So everyone in my party ordered one thing and we all shared. OMG! The food was out of this world! I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Was great food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/17/2012Was great food and service. Very accomadating for our 7 month old as well!Special Features:
- Great Food in a beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2012Great Food in a beautiful Hotel in the middle of the suburb. All the dishes were very tasty with great presentation.Special Features:
- A pleasant find!Fish4everVIPDined on 3/10/2012A very pleasant surprise! Wasn't really expecting much for a hotel restaurant in the burbs but this was on a par with any good restaurant in town. Service was great and food surperb. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- O's always turns out a goodKevinDined on 3/7/2012O's always turns out a good meal. It is slightly more expensive than I think it should be, and they may attract more business my moderating the prices a bit. However, it is high quality food professionally prepared and presented.Special Features:
- I keep trying this place hopingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/3/2012I keep trying this place hoping I will have a great experience, but so far it hasn't happened. The restaurant was so cold, we couldn't even take off our coats to eat. Our food was warm when it arrived, but it was soon cold because of the temperature of the room. We asked to change our seats near a window so we could at least get some warmth from the sun, which they begrudgingly let us do. I am not sure what they put in the eggs benedict, but I had an awful taste in my mouth all day from it. Just not the great service and good food you would expect from a Westin.
- Stereotypically, restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2012Stereotypically, restaurants in a hotel are "sub-par." This one was excellent. My wife and I were impressed with the Valentine's 4-course dinner. Food was great, service was top-notch -- I was surprised that it surpassed all of my expectations. Would definitely go back there again.Special Features:
- I was very disappointed toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012I was very disappointed to find that Valentine's dinner was a prix fixe menu. When I made reservations, I wasn’t informed of this, nor did I see it on the web site. I was looking forward to the full menu since this was my first time to O’s. The meal was ok. I was not fond of the first two courses or the dessert. The main course was good, but not what I would have ordered from the full menu. The ambiance and service was excellent, but the price was way too high for what I got.
- We had a very nice romanticKlawson2ndDined on 2/14/2012We had a very nice romantic dinner for Valentine's Day.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012We had a wonderful evening. It was a bit pricey but it was a Valentine's one price, multi course diner and the food and service was very good.Special Features:
- We went to O's for valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012We went to O's for valentine's day. It was a fixed 4-course menu with four options for dinner and two options for dessert. The cost was $60 per person. We received complimentary champagne. The service for us was a bit a slow, though it didn't appear to be the case for everyone around us. The food was fine, but not quite up to the quality I would expect for the price. The atmosphere wasn't great. They need to redecorate to make it a more cozy feeling setting.Special Features:
- food was cold on the buffetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/12/2012food was cold on the buffet not wortb 18.00 also only had 4 things on the menu
- When we arrived at the WestinOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/11/2012When we arrived at the Westin we werent really sure where to go there is no signs showing where the restaurant is. After circling the entire hotel we went back to the front and had to get out and walk up to the valet to ask where the restaurant was. He told us it was directly inside and we could valet or park across the street. It was ten degrees outside, so the valet was the choice. The host and the wait staff were very friendly.The fold up menus were kind of a turn off I started to wonder if I had made a bad decision.The menu though limited had some appealing choices. The food made up for some of the little things that I found annoying. The new york strip was fantasic cooked perfectly.The couple next to us raved about the cowboy steak.Special Features:
- The food was very good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/26/2012The food was very good, but the menu was more limited than it was years ago. We had different versions of the steak, and both were excellent. The calamari was good, not the best I've ever had. It was not crowded at all, but it was a Thursday and it is located in a hotel. Very quiet and easy to have a conversation.
- Surprisingly good for a hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/25/2012Surprisingly good for a hotel restaurant. Steak was ordered med rare, but came out medium which is inexcusable, and without flexible time (who has that?), an unrecoverable error. However, everything else was touch notch.
- We dined Friday evening, JanuaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/20/2012We dined Friday evening, January 20th. We hadn't eaten at O's for nearly two years when friends of ours had taken us, but found the place to be as good now as then. We had shrimp cocktail and oysters rockffeller as apetizers. My wide had the port tenderloin and I had the 12oz. NY strip. All including the service was excellent. We'll certainly return.Special Features:
- The service was horrible.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011The service was horrible. We sat with our coats on for about 30 minutes before our waiter or anyone showed up with the bill. Then sat again before he returned the bill. Not a good experience.
- It has been awhile since diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2011It has been awhile since dining there; we were disappointed in the service. It wasn't as good as we remembered it.
- We went to dinner on ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2011We went to dinner on Christmas night which is also my wife's birthday. We go to O's every year on her birthday. They offered a limited menu which was a little disappointing. They were quite busy and only had one waiter. He was working his tail off. He did a good job but it was tough since he was by himself.
- I was disappointed with theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011I was disappointed with the food; not very good. Halibut was overcooked and the sandwich my father ordered was average. The service was slow. I anticipated better. Too bad.
- My husband and I ate at heOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/14/2011My husband and I ate at he O two years ago for our honeymoon. We recently came back as an anniversary celebration. Just as last time we had an amazing experience. The manager, unfortunately I don't remember her name took the extra effort to come to our table and congratulate us. She also hand wrote a card for the two of us with everyones signatures. Such a nice addition to a wonderful weekend with my husband. We will keep coming back for years to come.Special Features:
- Savory FoodRavennjDined on 9/10/2011One of the best meals in a while! Although I selected the restaurant based on the menu posted on-line, when I arrived the server explained they had just changed chefs & the menu. Much to my surprise, everything was still fantastic. The one thing that stood out was clearly the bacon slice that topped the salad wedge; it was full of fun flavors I've never experienced & something everybody should try. I would definitely go back next time I'm in the area.Special Features:
- The best part of O's at theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2011The best part of O's at the Westin is the service and ambiance. I would recommend visiting for drinks and appetizers (only if you're in the area), not dinner. Our food was over cooked and had no flavor or seasoning. We Wouldn't return unless we had guests staying at the hotel and it was very convenient.Special Features:
- Our main server, Carlos wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/6/2011Our main server, Carlos was extremely accomodating and the Australian Grouper fish entree was excellent. I was skeptical about eating ocean fish cooked in Colorado, but Carmen did an wonderful job.Special Features:
- Excellent service, attentive,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/24/2011Excellent service, attentive, but not rushed in any way. Friends had told us this would be a nice venue for an anniversary dinner. We were delighted!Special Features:
- We both thought the food was4HimDined on 6/17/2011We both thought the food was very good but the ambience is not that of an upscale restaurant. You are paying the same price as an upscale restaurant for what really feels like a hotel lobby. In addition, the wait staff is what you expect at Chilis. They don't know the wine list or what to recommend. So, although the food was good, overall it was a little disappointing.
- Went here for Mother's Daysmth700VIPDined on 5/8/2011Went here for Mother's Day and they had turned a ballroom into the brunch area. LOTS of variety. The kids had a blast.Special Features:
- Excellent food! I got theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/30/2011Excellent food! I got the Australian Grouper and my wife got the crab cakes. Both very tasty. Service was spot on with great recommendations. Very good wine list and single malts. All in all, a very enjoyable dining experience for my wife's birthday.Special Features:
- Food was good, but for $50ScottKaraDined on 4/24/2011Food was good, but for $50 each for easter brunch, maybe a comp mimosa, or a little better service, the servers seemed to spread a little thin.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/10/2011We went for our first anniversary. The food was amazing. The staff was informative, friendly, well mannered, and fast. My wife and I will definitely be dining here for our special occasions again. We could not of had a better meal in a better place.Special Features:
- Yes to socials & businessOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2011Appropriate for socials and business. Not recommended for real chow.Special Features:
- A special placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/19/2011I proposed to my wife at O's 4 years ago, and this dinner was a special return trip. Staying at the hotel allowed me to enjoy the scotch menu, while my wife love the choco-tini's. We are excited to see the rennovations coming to O's and expect it will continue to impress. Thank you! -The Wilch'sSpecial Features:
- After quite a few meals atOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2011After quite a few meals at Buffalo Wild Wings I was dying to eat some quality food. The tuna tartare was wonderful. Simple ingredients, well presented and delicious. The tenderloin for main course was cooked to perfection. Deserves a five star rating.Special Features:
- We were going for a BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/13/2011We were going for a Birthday Sunday Brunch. They don't have a Brunch and haven't for over a year. So we didn't eat went some place elseSpecial Features: