1418 13th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ortygiarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9417418646
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday & Monday - available for private parties
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Fusion / Eclectic, French
- Executive Chef: Owner and Chef Gaetano Cannata
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Parties at Ortygia -- Private room available for groups. Garden area is perfect for showers, birthdays, anniversary parties, weddings or any get together! Work with Chef Gaetano and our event planner to create a memorable menu for catered lunches, dinners and all your upcoming events! Ortygia To Go -- Wow your friends with platters from Ortygia. Appetizers, desserts and more available for takeout. Offsite catering available as well.
- Private Party Facilities: Ortygia 101 -- Create a memorable event with loved ones. Chef Gaetano's personal cooking class! No ordinary "how-to" ... Daring flavor combinations, culinary skills you didn't know you had and maybe some of Ortygia's secret recipes! Bring your family and friends and enjoy an extraordinary evening at the Chefs Table. Prepare to be amazed!
- Private Party Contact: Chef Gaetano Cannata 9417418646
- Entertainment: Check out our website for all our special events. We have live entertainment on Saturday Nights.
A word from Ortygia
At Ortygia Restaurant in our artsy 1920's vintage bungalow we offer a unique, culinary experience. Located just minutes from downtown Bradenton, we offer French/Sicilian cuisine in a small eclectic, intimate, indoor or outdoor setting. Where many venues offer an array of glitz and glitter, the attraction of Ortygia is its eclectic charm, unparalleled backdrop, the beauty of nature and an abiding sense of La Bella Vita! Add the ambiance of candles, torches, lights, music and laughter, Ortygia glows with its own brand of beauty that lures people back over and over again. Our distinctive and exceptional cuisine is just another reason so many individuals choose Ortygia to host their special events. Trip Advisor reviewers have voted Ortygia as one of the top 10 restaurants in Bradenton for over 6 years! Ortygia has also been rated one of the top 10 most romantic places to dine in the Sarasota area for the past 5 years.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos