2000 Collins Avenue #7
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.orangeblossommiami.com/
- Phone: 3057638983x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Fri (8am - 11am)
Sat - Sun (8am - 4pm)
Mon - Fri (11am - 3pm)
Every Day ( 5pm - 7pm )
Sun - Thur ( 6pm - 11pm)
Fri - Sat (6pm - 12am)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Chef Nelson Maldonado
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Entertainment: Music
A word from Orange Blossom
Orange Blossom pays tribute to this legacy by creating a warm and inviting social space, a neighborhood gathering spot, where our market-to-table, New American cuisine is highlighted by our specialty craft cocktails. Using only the freshest ingredients, we locally source our products from South Florida farmers and fish vendors. In addition to our signature dishes, our menu is updated seasonally to feature special offerings. Our technique bar, curated by Head Bartender Trevor Alberts, serves as a home base for cocktail culture focusing on adding modern techniques to the classic cocktail.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Orange Blossom reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (13)romantic (12)great for brunch (11)special occasion (10)great for lunch (8)hot spot (7)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- MusicadeclubDined on 9/27/2014Lo mejor los postres. Probamos el menu Miami Spice y faltaban algunos platos. La comida no está mal. Lo peor fue que te pongan una cerveza templada ¿en Miami?.Special Features:
- Bad service, food is ok.JcgirlVIPDined on 9/20/2014Went for brunch. Nice atmosphere. Service was not very welcoming or alert to customer needs. We weren't even greeted upon entering the restaurant. Language barrier with staff. Salmon tartare was a good appetizer. Gargenelli bolognese was good too. Caramelized French toast (looks like creme brûlée) is better than the chocolate dessert. Comparing this to all other restaurants Miami has to offer, I don't think I'll ever come back to this place.
- ernieiDined on 9/19/2014Although rather noisy & loud, the food & service were outstanding. We enjoyed the Miami Spice menu for lunch & our waiter, Paulho, was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasteful eveningGaryAmsDined on 9/8/2014Ate a la carte (despite reserving for Miami Spice), great dishes, tastefully presented, and delicious food combinations. As a plus portion size suited our European sensibilities. Discreet, friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGMiamiFoodieDined on 9/6/2014Great food and the cocktails were unique and well-made. Service was attentive and friendly. The decor was eclectic and cozy. A real gem in South Beach and a change from all the trendy spots. Orange Blossom focuses on their food and drinks and it shows! Everything we ordered was delicious, fresh, perfectly seasoned- a home run!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami spiceSeekingmoreDined on 8/26/2014Farm to table. Fresh and DELISH!!!! We got there early for dinner on a Tuesday night. It was pretty empty which was great for us. I did Miami spice, and I loved the appetizer so much I had to order an extra one! The dessert was divine also. I love great fresh clean foods, and this was so satisfying... I will return!Special Features:
- UninterestingReggierVIPDined on 8/22/2014Menu sounded promising, but actual food was poorly seasoned and prepared. Started with the cold pea soup, which tasted like cold canned peas and too much parsley. Then got the mediterranean flatbread which would have been improved if they had bothered to slice the veggies into small enough pieces so that the different ingredients blended. Next was salmon tartare, which seemed to have no seasoning, just rubbery raw salmon and toast. Finally i had the roasted beet salad, which tasted mostly like cubed canned beets. My husbands food was somewhat better, but not wonderful. Sorry, we wont be back
- Neighborhood GemDanRVIPDined on 8/18/2014Delicious and innovative food, great atmosphere, plus a professional and friendly staff. We were so pleased with our dinner experience and are looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Food was really good. The salmon tartar was excellent as was the tomato salad. Out champagne was warm but they took the care to tide us over until they could chill the bottle. Service was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely food, great drinksstralinsVIPDined on 8/11/2014we had such a lovely experience here we went twice in 6 days! the meatballs, risotto, and sea bass were excellent - and the pricing is quite low for such high quality and delicious food (and for the area).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, So So FoodHH13Dined on 8/11/2014My girlfriend and I were greeted by an extremely friendly hostess. Our server was enthusiastic and helpful with suggestions. Our only complaint was with the truffle fries. If you are going to use truffle oil, use very little of it. Our fries were in edible as they were soaked in truffle flavor. Otherwise, entrees and service were great at a good price!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LynnVIPDined on 7/26/2014Excellent food and service! Great food and not expensive for South Beach. Looking forward to going again soon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrLeeVIPDined on 7/26/2014The overall experience was great. Each dish exceeded our expectations and the service was excellent. We would definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Pick!JPaulVIPDined on 7/25/2014Went with a group of 13 and couldn't complain about anything! Creative drinks, food was delicious, and even better service! Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great new Find at 21st and CollinsPinotphileVIPDined on 7/24/2014We had a fantastic lunch at the relatively new Orange Blossom last week. It is unpretentious but with notable neighbors like the Setai, W, Dutch, and Mr. Chow, it beats them all. Food was all fresh, flavorful and fun. A great take on Salad Nicoise, superb cucumber salad, minty fresh English Pea soup and a Rueben with brie and caramalized onion. Can't wait to try dinner, but we have to do something about the corkage fee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experienceFranciaVIPDined on 7/19/2014Great, creative food. The service and ambiance where very enjoyableSpecial Features:
- A non experienceLuisDined on 7/12/2014We had 9:15 reservations and arrived 15 min early. The restaurant looked very dark and lifeless but every table was full. We were offered a small high table behind the door that merasured no more than 18" square. The hostess basically said it's this or the bar. So we left, never to come back.
- Excellent FoodAmpyVIPDined on 7/5/2014Had the opportunity to visit Orange Blossom on Saturday and I loved the ambiance. The service was first class (both waiter and hostess). The food was five stars.Special Features:
- Unexpected surpriseNyfoodieVIPDined on 6/27/2014Great surprise! Walked in at 8:30 and happy hour was still on. $6 cocktails and appetizers like salmon tartar, mozzarella tomato salad, margherita pizza and charred octopus. The food was great and service even better. You should not miss Orange Blossom!Special Features:
- nice placefoodieloveDined on 6/21/2014I thought the ambience of the place was great but the food was average and I thought it was over priced for what it was. The quality of the steak I ordered was not worth the $34 price tag since it was mostly fat. We ordered truffle fries, which are my favorite, however when they arrived we were told that they are only called truffle fries but there really isn't any truffle oil on it.....why put the name truffle fries on the menu when there isn't any truffle oil....It was miss leading and not well executed.
- best find in Collins ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/20/2014we arrived really late for a late night reservation. they made sure we were happy.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere with great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014We went to Orange Blossom on the recommendation of our hotel concierge and couldn't have been more pleased. The appetizers, while small, contained delicious, fresh ingredients. Our entrees were simple, fresh and delicious as well. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly, and the happy hour apps and drinks were a nice bonus.Special Features:
- ceceVIPDined on 6/3/2014This place is an amazing find! The chef takes such pride in every presentation. I had the salmom tartare, with curry. It was so delicious with a perfect twist, the curry! The Orchiette with ramps, and an egg on top was one of the best pasta dishes I have ever eaten. thank you chef Nelson. And waiter Bobby, from Alaska was attentive as well as thoughtful, as I was a solo diner! The dessert was to die for, Gran Marnier souffle, cold and lucious. I will go to this new spot over and over. The Happy hour is very generous, $6.00 drinks and many appetizers ($6 also) until 8 p.m.! Try this beautiful friendly spot!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Marks for this new placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/3/2014Welcome was friendly. Good service and really good food at fair prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Orange Blossom reviews archive.
- Food & DrinksCanww08Dined on 5/30/2014We had a great friday night experience- The drinks were beyond what we have tried in Miami! The service was great and The Food Very tasty- we can say this is our new MB neighborhood gem! Thumbs up OrangeBlossomSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hope this spot makes itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/16/2014Excellent service and great food. Will be back. Great addition for those of us who live and work here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!mannydingDined on 5/10/2014I celebrated my birthday with a group of 7 last Saturday night at Orange Blossom and had an amazing meal, amazing drinks and a great time. I've been a few times before to eat and drink at the bar and have had the same great experience each time. I'm so happy to have this lovely restaurant in my neighborhood. LOVE the bartender's choice menu...give it a try, the bartenders are very talented! A big thank you to Trevor and Damon who have both served me up a few bartender's choices there and Dave for serving my birthday party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2014The food and service was outstanding. We read about this restaurant when doing online research preparing for our 4 day trip to Miami. We actually spent 2 of our 4 evenings at this restaurant as the experience was wonderful. Dave our waiter made excellent recommendations. The food and the presentation was delightful. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orange BlossomILikeFoodDined on 5/10/2014Recently ate at Orange Blossom - I highly recommend this place. The restaurant is very nicely done, our server was knowledgeable and friendly and the food was very good. We had the veal meat balls, the mac&cheese and the rack of lamb. Make sure you have the veal meat balls, they are delicious. The rack of lamb was cooked to perfect temp - Med/Rare. My only caution is to stay away from their cocktails and the cocktail menu where you pick three elements and the bar tender creates a drink. The cocktails were not poorly poured, they just tasted like a version of something else. I suggest ordering your usual or making a selection from the wine list. Also, saw the chef doing a walk through with his eyes on every table.Special Features:
- Amazing!LolaVIPDined on 5/10/2014My husband and I were so pleasantly surprised! We saw the restaurant listed on Open Table's 1000 point restaurants and gave it a try. Wow, were we impressed. The food was absolutely amazing! The preparation and quality was outstanding. The atmosphere was comfortable, inviting, and chic. To top it off, our servicer Dan was also very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive (unusual for many Miami restaurants). Since we are locals, we will absolutely be returning and have already recommended it to friends.Special Features:
- Food was great!JamonfoodVIPDined on 4/28/2014Visiting from out of town and found this restaurant on Open Table. A little tricky to find but worth the effort. Food was fantastic-- fresh, local, delicious--and service was very good. We had the fig and prosciutto flatbread, scallops and grouper. Scallops and fish were well seasoned and perfectly cooked. Bartenders choice cocktails were very inventive--expensive but worth the risk. Beautiful modern decor. We had a wonderful dinner. Only odd thing was that the restaurant was very quiet. Just my husband and I and a couple at the bar. Should have a lot more diners given the quality of the food, service and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- moishVIPDined on 4/26/2014just reopened 2 weeks ago, still need to work on their drinks and menu. Drinks were very expensive at $15 per. food was good, but portions were small and just ok. I had the grouper which was great, but I tool 5 other people with me and they were disappointed with the quality of the food and portion size. I think if they dropped their price point on drinks and food, and increased their portion size, it would be a better value and a much more successful restaurant.
- All Aboard The Orange Blossom TrainOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/18/2014Charles St. was great, but Orange Blossom exceeds it's predecessor. Very accommodating staff. Called to verify our reservation. Welcomed us upon arrival. The menu is not extensive but contains a lot of varying and interesting selections. Build your own cocktail makes the experience personal and unique. We started with the Fava Fennel Soup and Kale Quinoa Salad - both were phenomenal! For entrees, the Pepper-Crusted Salmon was cooked to perfection as were the Scallops which melted in my mouth along with the asparagus tips & puree. Prices very reasonable for the top-notch cuisine. Take-home boxes were labeled w/ the contents, date & Orange Blossom so that when you look in the frig late at night, you know which box to grab first!Special Features: