Opus Prime Steakhouse
800 W. Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73114Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Opus Prime Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.opusprimesteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4056076787x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday, 4:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday, 4:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Wil Nichols
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call for information and quote.
- Private Party Facilities: Two private rooms, one accommodating approximately 50 guests and one accommodating 12 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Billy Wilson 4056076787x
A word from Opus Prime Steakhouse
Opus is Oklahoma City's newest and most exciting Prime Steakhouse. In addition to the wonderful steaks and seafood served by Chef Will Nichols, Opus Prime Steakhouse hosts a wine list with over 850 selections. Opus's wine list is recognized as one of Wine Spectator's "Best of Award" of excellence, give to only 500 restaurants world-wide.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Opus Prime Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Oklahoma City ›
Opus Prime Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
42 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (38)romantic (32)notable wine list (29)fit for foodies (9)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (6)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- First timeMandTDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I were extremely impressed with everything about this restaurant. The steaks were out of this world. Our server, Micah, was very nice and helpful, but not at all intrusive. We will definitely go back and will recommend Opus to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time was a charm...GreatNightOutDined on 8/18/2014Everything from the service to the after dinner drinks was great. We started with the sea scallops and the crab cakes which were both excellent. We had the wedge salad and filet mignon that was cooked to perfection. The waiter convinced us to have dessert (well the wife had cheese cake) I had a 15 y/o Glenlivet Nadurra. I got bread pudding to go. All told it was a great experience. We loved everything about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SoonerCrowDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I had dinner on our 46th wedding anniversary. Our favorite hangouts were busy, so we tried the Opus. The service was great...Amy is so good...the food was excellent. The beefsteak tomato salad was lacking a lot of tomatoes, but it was okay...after that the steak, baked potato, and sautéed spinach was so, so, so good. The gluten free chocolate cake with some sort of chocolate drizzled over the top was amazing. the wine was very good...but we had the house wine instead of a bottle. Should have had the Treana for $60 a bottle...a really good price. But I was driving so I decided to forego a bottle. Overall, the experience was one that fit our anniversary. We will definitely be back...next time, I'll have a driver & Treana.Special Features:
- Service was excellentDobberDined on 8/15/2014If this place was in Bricktown, Midtown, or Western Avenue it would be exploding. We need to get the word out here in Edmond about this gem. We grip and grip that we don't have anything to eat outside of chains here....so lets keep this place in business!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceFridayDined on 8/15/2014Went to OPUS for a special evening to relax and unwind. My favorite salad of all times - their tomatoes and mozarella salad is to die for. Could eat it every day. Steak was good, cream corn was fabulous. Service great as well.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerJohnRVIPDined on 8/11/2014We went to Opus for our wedding Anniversary, and it was everything we expected, Delicious food and great service. The Bread Pudding desert is out of this world. We won't wait till our next anniversary to return.Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinner38dinerDined on 8/9/2014Was able to get in despite short notice. Beautiful restaurant. Extremely good food. Excellent wait staff. A bit too expensive for more than a special event but just what we were looking for for this occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/4/2014Great as always. Food and service are always 1st class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksphilDined on 8/2/2014Great Steaks................................................................................................Special Features:
- Opus is a jewelDavidDined on 7/26/2014We live in OKC but honestly don't think about Opus so we tried it for the first time. Wow!! What a pleasant surprise. We had one of the best meals we've had in quite some time. The filet was cooked perfectly and the flavor was excellent. The salmon was as good as we've had in OKC. The mac and cheese with lobster was very, very good. I am not sure there is another wine list in any OKC restaurant that is as extensive as the Opus wine list - especially reds. The excellent service was very attentive without being overbearing. We will be back. And soon - very soon.Special Features:
- Exc Service/Great Ambience/Avg foodfoodiegurlVIPDined on 7/25/2014The environment lends itself to a romantic date night or quiet place to have a conversation among friends. The wine list is extensive. Our waiter was attentive without being intrusive. He refilled glasses, removed plates, etc. with impeccable timing. Unfortunately, once again, the food was okay- not bad, not excellent, just okay. The ribeye was fattier than any cut we've had at any steak place including Texas Roadhouse, Logan's, etc. The seabass was served atop over-cooked risotto and was broken into 3 pieces when it arrived. The kitchen needs to step up its game to match the ambience.Special Features:
- Double DateOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/9/2014I brought my girlfriend and another couple for a double date. They had never been to Opus. My decision was a hit. They loved the food, service and high backed "private" booth.Special Features:
- Great food and service!steakluvrDined on 6/27/2014We were seated immediately, our waiter, Kieth, was excellent, and the food was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the bestLarryVIPDined on 6/24/2014Opus is a gem. The service is perfect in that is attentive but not overbearing. Wine list is one of the best in Oklahoma City. Food prepared to perfection. Of the four fine steakhouses in OKC Opus is #1.Special Features:
- Quick Early DinnerTheTravelingBearsVIPDined on 6/24/2014We love Opus. This visit was a quick dinner at 5:30pm so we pretty much had the place to ourselves and it was nice and quiet. We were going to have a few of the $5 happy hour tapas, but our server, Amy, explained that those were only at the bar and she would be happy to move us to the bar area if we prefer. No worries, we ordered two appetizers and a salad and that was just as good (a bit more expensive, but very good). We highly recommend the Scallops.Special Features:
- Best Steaks!joesgirl05Dined on 6/21/2014We went for our wedding anniversary and this is was our second time to visit. The steaks are awesome! All of the food is great and the wait staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- First Time VisitGtwosomeDined on 6/21/2014Crystal was our waitress and we couldn't have had better service. She was very efficient, took an interest in us and met our every need. It was our first time at Opus and we certainly were not disappointed with anything. The portions were great and the food quality was wonderful. We plan to dine there again.Special Features:
- Great one at OpusScottVIPDined on 6/12/20142nd visit to Opus and had another wonderful meal. Steak was perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining appreciatedtwodinersDined on 6/5/2014My wife and I have never had a bad experience of any kind when dining at Opus. The food preparation and presentation is spot on, service low key which we appreciate, in that we do not feel rushed to get through dinner. We appreciate the ability to carry on a conversation without having to raise our voices. The atmosphere is such that the whole experience is both relaxing and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First but not last visitfgjacobDined on 5/17/2014First visit was last Saturday. Enjoyed the beautiful atmosphere, excellent food and courteous service. Had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Food Great AtmosphereHungryDined on 5/16/2014We celebrated my son's graduation with ten family members, our server was outstanding, the food was terrific particularly the 12 ounce Filet and the Chocolate Cake was out of this world, we will definitely be returning to Opus the next time we have a special occasion!Special Features:
- DE lish!RealtoronthetownDined on 5/15/2014Fun place to share birthday dinner with 2 of my fellow May birthday friends! Great food and service! Lobster mac and cheese is to DIE for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/14/2014Just another wonderful evening at OPUS. The filets are the best we have found anywhere. The crab legs are huge!! We ate at the bar this time and Matt and Tiffany are terrific.Special Features:
- Great steakGreginDallasDined on 5/10/2014The family was in town for an OU graduation and three of us went to Opus for a steak. We have been there before and always enjoyed it, we like the relative quiet, the comfortable and private booths for conversation, and the excellent steaks. All three of us had the 8 oz. filets, two medium and one medium rare, and the lettuce wedge with blue cheese, plus two glasses of wine each. The salad (a $10 slice of lettuce) was awful. Dry lettuce with a blob of blue cheese and some kind of limp bacon on the side. Really not even acceptable at that price point. The steaks were excellent as usual. Service was good except for one forgotten wine order, which was eventually produced and comp'd.Special Features:
- Good not GreatfoodiegurlVIPDined on 5/9/2014The atmosphere was exceptional and the service staff was attentive- though not well-trained. We were not given the opportunity to taste the wine before the bottle was poured, and we were not asked to check our steak for the appropriate food temperature. Extra place settings were left on table for full meal and plates not cleared when finished. The wedge salad was amazing- fresh and well-balanced with real blue cheese. The bread was the best thing about the meal; it was hot, fresh, soft, and served with delicious herbed butter. The steaks were good-not bad, not excellent, just average. The side dishes were good- not bad, not excellent, just average. The Creme Brulee was good- not bad, not excellent, just average.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/8/2014Wonderful as always. Great food and great service!Special Features:
- The following 663 reviews are from the Opus Prime Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Food snobFoodsnobVIPDined on 5/2/2014Food is overpriced. The building is gorgeous but the restaurant was practically empty on a Friday night. I wasn't so impressed that I cannot wait to go back. However; The bread was very good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2014We had a great dining experience at OPUS. My wife had the sea bass and I had the filet. Lobster mac and cheese is wonderful. Looking forward to dining 9n their patio in the future.Special Features:
- AwesomeAgamerDined on 4/29/2014The service, the food, the wine selection and the over experience was great! I recommend this restaurant in my top ten favorites.Special Features:
- Deserts???OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/25/2014Un imaginative desert list. Same stale run of the mill you can find at any truck stop Bananas Foster was unsuitable quality and not flamed at table. To be thw Best...Simply be the Best. They fell short. Service made up for it and saved the evening. Terrific wait staff. Matt in the bar..true Professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Place!foodizgoodDined on 4/19/2014First time dining at Opus and I have to say it was amazing! I was trying to surprise a friend of mine who is a big carnivore (I'm a vegetarian) and this was the perfect place! He'd never been here and was very pleased with my selection. We started off with the calamari which was terrific, we usually get it where ever we go and this one has made our top 5 list. We had a nice zin and pinot nior off their impressive wine list, and after our main course we finished with some delicious cheesecake! The only recommendation I would make is to bring back the grilled portobello entree.Special Features:
- Always GoodChasVIPDined on 4/4/2014Opus Prime is one of our favorite restaurants in OKC. The food is always exceptional. The service is always great with very knowledgeable waiters. As good as it gets in OKC.Special Features:
- Try the patio, especially111111VIPDined on 4/1/2014Try the patio, especially when Matt is working. New heaters sure help extend the outdoor season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhouse in OKCTonyDined on 3/28/2014Been in OKC 18 months, and so far, the best all around steakhouse we have dined at (out of 6)...steaks and seafood outstanding and the lobster Mac & Cheese is simply Good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum yum awesome !!groovinDDined on 3/20/2014The ambience was really good but it was a little dark in there. The food was AMAZING :) . The salmon was to die for . We really enjoyed it and they have a good wine selection. You won't regret going there .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeGeorgeDined on 3/18/2014It was a very enjoyable evening. Our dinner was outstanding. We love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy Opus. LookingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2014We always enjoy Opus. Looking forward to enjoying their new patio improvements this summer.Special Features:
- Opus is exceptionally goodGeorgeDined on 3/17/2014The food and service at Opus is exceptionally good. We have never been disappointed. A great spot for a great dinner. Great selections of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steaks are cooked to perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/15/2014The steaks are cooked to perfection. The side dishes are good size and easy to share. The salads are excellent. Nice wine list and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I went to OpusOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014My wife and I went to Opus for dinner for a date night. It was perfect! The food was amazing. The restaurant is beautiful. Our service was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.