465 Main Street
Armonk, NY 10564Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://opus465.com/
- Phone: (914) 273-4676
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar stays open later.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Marc Mazzarulli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Opus 465 is experienced in catering all types of events, from graduation parties to formal weddings and everything in between. Let our knowledgeable staff tend to all the details, so you can relax and enjoy the festivities. In addition to the preparation and service of the food and beverages, we can coordinate rentals of tents, tables, chairs, dinnerware, dance floors and even book a DJ. With Opus 465 running the show you can truly be a guest at your own party.
- Private Party Facilities: Come rediscover Opus 465. Completely renovated in preparation of our 15th anniversary, Opus is a great location to hold a corporate event or your own private party. Our hardworking staff is relentless in their efforts to make sure each guest has a fulfilling dining experience. This, coupled with Executive Chef and owner, Marc Mazzarulli's creative cuisine, is how we aspire to keep you coming back.
- Private Party Contact: Georgietta 914-273-4676x
- Entertainment: Opus 465 provides live entertainment Thursdays thru Saturdays. Thursday is an acoustic jam hosted by Geoff Hartwell 8pm-11pm. Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm acoustic duo & 9pm-12am dance the night away with one of our house DJ's. Saturday 9pm-12am join us for live bands.
- Special Events: We offer:
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 4-6
Live music Thursday - Saturday Evenings
A word from Opus 465
Recently renovated from top to bottom, Opus 465 presents patrons with an airy and open floor plan on the main floor and intimate private booths in the upstairs alcoves. Executive Chef and proprietor Marc Mazzarulli has once again created an unforgettable dining experience with a delightful menu to partner with the new décor. There is a full bar with dining available. Live music makes the bar a great night out, Thursday through Saturday evenings. Opus 465 is the perfect place to host a catered event in one of our private rooms. Come rediscover Opus 465! New Look, New Menu, New Sound!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Opus 465 reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)good for groups (14)special occasion (14)fit for foodies (14)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (10)notable wine list (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)hot spot (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Enjoyed for Restaurant Week.RanunculasDined on 11/14/2014I haven't been to Opus 465 in about 8 years. I used to go regularly when I was working in the area. I always loved it, so decided to go for Restaurant Week with my sisters. It was as enjoyable as ever. The manager greats you as soon as you are seated. The wait staff is very pleasant and accommodating. The atmosphere is warm and cozy. But best of all is the food. I have never had anything I didn't like and the menu is always changing, with a mix of comfort food and something just a bit different. They have a good wine list and the bartender is great at mixing specials. I don't think I will wait 8 years again, even with the 35 minute drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAt neighborhood gem!!RhondaYDined on 11/12/2014I was traveling in the area on business, when I came across Opus465. I was not disappointed! The service was great. It was if they were waiting for me (I did make a reservation about 15 minutes before arriving). I ordered the butternut squash soup, braised short ribs, and flourless chocolate cake from the Restaurant Week menu. So very tasty!! I would definitely come back to dine again!! The server even scolded me for reading my book too much and letting my food get cold. HA!! That was cute! But, he took pride in the food.. and, I was taking bites between reading so it never got cold! Delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experienceverypleasednfDined on 11/9/2014everything I had eaten their was excellent. We are a very hard customer to please as we enjoy only excellent food .The desserts are just so appetizing especially the way they are presented. The service is great and I would recommend this restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant. We are very satisfiedSpecial Features:
- Lovely place, excellent serviceLabadoreDined on 11/8/2014My first time at Opus and found it to be very pleasant. Nice atmosphere, attractive place, excellent service. We ordered from the Restaurant Week menu. The food was excellent, but the portions were very small. I would definitely go back and try the regular menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- opus 465SerafinaDined on 11/8/2014I've been going here for years in it's many incarnations & back again. While sometimes it's better than others, for the most part it's consistently good.Special Features:
- Enjoyed it very muchYumladyDined on 11/8/2014Went during Westchester restaurant week. Good food. Great choices. Service was good, attentive and we weren't rushed. Will return.Special Features:
- Seasoned to PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Heard that it is a favorite of some IBM execs (HQ locations nearby) and always wanted to check it out. Glad I did for restaurant week because it is a bit too pricey for me regularly. Would go for special occasion. The food was excellent and presented beautifully. We had butternut squash soup, salmon, and risotto and everything was seasoned to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- twice in a week...it's that goodDianaVIPDined on 10/30/2014went back for dinner again in 7 days...the food and staff are great. very accessible owner who takes great pride in what he serves and how people feel about his restaurant.Special Features:
- Great diversity and delicious foodDianaVIPDined on 10/23/2014You would think that it would be impossible for a chef to offer such a diverse menu and still produce really tasty food with a flair...well this is what happens at Opus 456Special Features:
- Great service with good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2014My family dined here in a rainy Wednesday. So not crowded at all that night. But food was good and it was service with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding servicedapchackaDined on 10/17/2014Not so hovering but just the right amount of attention. The food was excellent and service was great. Roberto who waited on our table has been there for 17 years. If you enjoy a good desert, you can go there just for that. They have quite the spread. You won't be able to say no to desert once you see the options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming and personableCobieDogDined on 10/7/2014Great large menu and when I asked about something that wasn’t on it the manager came out and asked me what I wanted and had it made up perfectly.Special Features:
- LouisDined on 9/20/2014Opus 465 always great to have an excellent meal and to hear great Rock N Roll performed by excellent Westchester Talent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/20/2014Excellent food and service, will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Food was AmazingMarcKellyDined on 9/12/2014They had an Eclectic Menu and Everything we had from appetizers to dinner was amazing. I strongly recommend the chicken jambalaya.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quite descentdaleydaleVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was very good. Food was descent. Had the lamb shank and although it was tasty.. it needed to be cooked more...didnt fall off the bone. Everything else was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a good meal as alwaysPhillyVIPDined on 8/4/2014we had another very good meal at Opus along with very good service. Everyone was very attentive to our needs. what else can I say except that we always have a good meal at this restaurant and the service is also very good. I do not normally rate the food and service as outstanding because there is always room for improvement even though we all had a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 263 reviews are from the Opus 465 reviews archive.
- Great evening!RoRoVIPDined on 7/12/2014Food, service and ambience were perfect. We will visit again. Live music was too loud though, so it's best to eave dinner before it begins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terriblethechefDined on 6/20/2014We ordered scallops... they were either old or over cooked.... terrible!!!
- A bit pricey but enjoyableLuv2eatoutDined on 6/7/2014We were a group of ten celebrating a birthday and they handle us well. We sat on the patio. Food and drinks were great, service also very good. A bit pricey but enjoyable.Special Features:
- Skip the BBQNYFoodieDined on 5/31/2014Love the renovation- nice groupings of tables set off in alcoves, which gives the diner a feeling of privacy. Two of us ordered off the "3 little pigs" menu- which is the BBQ option. Both orders came swimming in sauce. It was so much sauce that I grew tired of searching for the food. The sides were overcooked. Actually I couldn't decide if the Brusselsprouts were over cooked or previously frozen - not worth it in either case. The bread basket was good, but came with a tray of oil, vinegar, and shredded cheese, which was different.Special Features:
- Mother's DayFormerteacherVIPDined on 5/11/2014We booked very late, but were happy there was so much on the menu. However, $39.99 a person for the buffet was very high. My husband just had a plate of fruit. It was extremely noisy, but they did send us upstairs where it was quiet, but moldy smelling. Also, we had to go up and down the stairs to get to the buffet tables. It just wasn't the right place for us!Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunch was Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014We celebrated Mother's Day at Opus and were impressed with the selection, abundance and 'delishishness' of everthing. I highly recommend the brunch.Special Features:
- Opus 465KerimacDined on 4/14/2014I met two of my girlfriends for lunch. We hadn't seen each other in a while and they let us sit as long as we needed. We never felt rushed. The menu had a wide variety of selections. The food was very good. When my friend did not like the drink that she ordered, the waitress and manager quickly tried to find her a replacement that she would like. They were very accommodating. The desert tray is worth looking at, although we didn't have desert, it did look amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal - attractivelyCarrots4Dined on 4/4/2014Excellent meal - attractively presented - and flexible with substitutions; good wait staff; did not feel rushed at any time. Have been coming for number of years and will continue to do so, and to recommend to colleagues and friends. The night we were there, the band was a little loud and was a bit harder to speak over - but the dining experience was still excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!jackiemcDined on 3/29/2014Tried the BBQ chicken as an alternative to "standard dinner" fare & was pleased! BBQ sauce is great & pulled chicken was delicious. Live band downstairs added a little fun~ will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- uninspiringfit2eatVIPDined on 3/22/2014After arriving we discovered that there was a Restaurant week option on Saturday night. The menu was very inviting so we ordered from it. The lamb shank arrived luke warm. I asked for it to be warmed in the kitchen. It arrived dried out. Parts of the shank were so dry, I thought the meat was part of the bone. I didn't complain, but mentioned it to the owner as an FYI. His comment was that for 29.95, it was a good deal and it was hard for them to prepare so many. No disputing that--- but it was on the menu and should be prepared nicely or the response more gracious. We could have countered by saying that we ordered a 70.00 bottle of wine to go with the dinner. We didn't, but will think twice before returning.Special Features:
- Love the live music! FoodAbdulaVIPDined on 3/22/2014Love the live music! Food average, good drinks and service.Special Features:
- we arrive and are greetedKrisVIPDined on 3/22/2014we arrive and are greeted by a very unwelcoming, standoff-ish hostess. We actually didnt get seated until 30 minutes after our reservation time (and when I checked back with the hostess, she acted as if she couldn't be bothered 'I'll seat you in a minute'). That would have been fine if they were super busy, but when we were taken upstairs, we saw that only half the tables were filled. Despite the rough start, the food was actually pretty decent. I had the tuna tartare and lamb osso bucco (both very good), and my husband had the clams (so-so) and the chicken scarpariello (above average). Raspberry cheesecake and chocolate flourless cake were also tasty. Service from the waiter and manager (?) were good. .
- Was pleased with the varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Was pleased with the variety of choices on the menu. Our table was in one of the alcoves upstairs which was conducive to conversing without the interference of the live music from down stairs. Would recommend sitting upstairs if want to talk without shouting.Special Features:
- big foodie menuSophieDDined on 3/22/2014this is our 2nd time at Opus, 1st time was much better, but it was still a nice dinner. the menu has everything you can imagine. we ordered build your own salads & on both dishes, items were left out. the complimentary bread & cheese are a very nice touch. I would recommend better presentation for salads, it arrived in what looked like a cereal bowl from Crate & Barrel. Music on the weekends is a nice added touch.Special Features:
- Meant for the 30 something crowdPsheaDined on 3/22/2014I generally only got to Opus for music and cocktails, but the food was excellent. However, you are having dinner when the band starts, it's very loud, as it's a somewhat small space. My suggestion is, get there for an earlyish dinner, stay for the live music after. The food is obviously prepared with care, and the service is attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed dinnerScottDined on 3/22/2014Food was excellent! Really enjoyed everything that we had. Only complaint was that the service was rushed. We were in-and-out in just over an hour, and would have liked a more relxed dinner. Server was very nice, but not very knowledgable on wines (basic questions). We wern't even finished our appetizers when they brought out the main course. We had to grab the last few pieces of food off the plates before they took them away. A little dissapointing for what we spent.
- What a Find - Great Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2014This was truly a great experience. We were seated on a second floor dining area which was quite large, but not overcrowded with tables. It was comfortable and quiet. We sat at a table as a wrap around booth hidden in an alcove with plenty of room to enjoy your meal. There was even a curtain if we wanted privacy. Service was spectacular and very well trained. They were always available to take care of our every need and did so with a smile and quick service. The food was outstanding and well presented. Overall, we had a wonderful time and left with a smile on our faces. We will definitely be back and recommend this place to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverfoodloverDined on 3/21/2014Four of us went for restaurant week. The food was very good, although not oustanding, which is what we were expecting from what we have heard from others. Service was a little weak. There were two times we sat waiting for our waiter to offer us another drink. Our food was served and all of our glasses were empty.Special Features:
- Easy to get to, small butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014Easy to get to, small but cozy, great soup, portions where good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and comfortable diningShelDined on 3/15/2014We went for restaurant week and were not disappointed. The food on the short menu was excellent, leading me to believe that the rest of the menu is good as well. The waiters were helpful and attentive, but the restaurant was so busy that they couldn't get to us as often as I would have liked. We waited 45 minutes for our check, which I honestly didn't mind, since I was enjoying a great glass of wine and a night out in a lovely restaurant. The atmosphere is homey and elegant at the same time. The bar downstairs was busy and even had a band, but you wouldn't have even known, as they kept it behind soundproof doors so as not to disturb the diners. Great restaurant... I'd go back (when I can actually find a babysitter).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice , quiet place for a SaturdayKnitterVIPDined on 3/8/2014Nice , quiet place for a Saturday night, wish the ambiance was as good as the food. Tuna tartare and clams were good. Scallops were very plain tasting, the porcini pancake helped to make the dish interesting. Wine list unimpressive. They try hard, but they food is just soso. I think theJazz probably is the greatest draw on the weekends.
- First time diners, . excellent timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2014Went there with a group of 6, on a snowy night. Even so a good crowd was present. The service was excellent. We all enjoyed our meals. They were creative and a bit different. Beautiful place. We were in a back room, while there was music by the bar. The noise level was fine... music loud enough to hear, low enough to have a conversation, We will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- life is too short for slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/14/2014We had reservations for Valentine's day.. The first course of salads took more than a half hour to show up. They were good and imaginative. It took an hour and 40 minuets for our entrees to show up some of which were cold. Who cared how good they were at that point. The food may have been good but who could enjoy it after waiting for almost 2 hours. A reservation for eight pm should not result in dinner being served a little before 10pm. We didn't have dessert for fear the meal would last into the next day. It is a pretty place to spend the night.Special Features: