465 Main Street
Armonk, NY 10564Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://opus465.com/
- Phone: 9142734676x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar stays open later.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Marc Mazzarulli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Opus 465 is experienced in catering all types of events, from graduation parties to formal weddings and everything in between. Let our knowledgeable staff tend to all the details, so you can relax and enjoy the festivities. In addition to the preparation and service of the food and beverages, we can coordinate rentals of tents, tables, chairs, dinnerware, dance floors and even book a DJ. With Opus 465 running the show you can truly be a guest at your own party.
- Private Party Facilities: Come rediscover Opus 465. Completely renovated in preparation of our 15th anniversary, Opus is a great location to hold a corporate event or your own private party. Our hardworking staff is relentless in their efforts to make sure each guest has a fulfilling dining experience. This, coupled with Executive Chef and owner, Marc Mazzarulli's creative cuisine, is how we aspire to keep you coming back.
- Private Party Contact: Georgietta 914-273-4676x
- Entertainment: Opus 465 provides live entertainment Thursdays thru Saturdays. Thursday is an acoustic jam hosted by Geoff Hartwell 8pm-11pm. Friday 6:00pm-9:00pm acoustic duo & 9pm-12am dance the night away with one of our house DJ's. Saturday 9pm-12am join us for live bands.
- Special Events: We offer:
Happy Hour Monday - Friday 4-6
Live music Thursday - Saturday Evenings
A word from Opus 465
Recently renovated from top to bottom, Opus 465 presents patrons with an airy and open floor plan on the main floor and intimate private booths in the upstairs alcoves. Executive Chef and proprietor Marc Mazzarulli has once again created an unforgettable dining experience with a delightful menu to partner with the new décor. There is a full bar with dining available. Live music makes the bar a great night out, Thursday through Saturday evenings. Opus 465 is the perfect place to host a catered event in one of our private rooms. Come rediscover Opus 465! New Look, New Menu, New Sound!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Opus 465 reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (10)neighborhood gem (9)great for outdoor dining (7)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (6)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)romantic (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- quite descentdaleydaleVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was very good. Food was descent. Had the lamb shank and although it was tasty.. it needed to be cooked more...didnt fall off the bone. Everything else was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a good meal as alwaysPhillyVIPDined on 8/4/2014we had another very good meal at Opus along with very good service. Everyone was very attentive to our needs. what else can I say except that we always have a good meal at this restaurant and the service is also very good. I do not normally rate the food and service as outstanding because there is always room for improvement even though we all had a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!RoRoVIPDined on 7/12/2014Food, service and ambience were perfect. We will visit again. Live music was too loud though, so it's best to eave dinner before it begins.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terriblethechefDined on 6/20/2014We ordered scallops... they were either old or over cooked.... terrible!!!
- A bit pricey but enjoyableLuv2eatoutDined on 6/7/2014We were a group of ten celebrating a birthday and they handle us well. We sat on the patio. Food and drinks were great, service also very good. A bit pricey but enjoyable.Special Features:
- Skip the BBQNYFoodieDined on 5/31/2014Love the renovation- nice groupings of tables set off in alcoves, which gives the diner a feeling of privacy. Two of us ordered off the "3 little pigs" menu- which is the BBQ option. Both orders came swimming in sauce. It was so much sauce that I grew tired of searching for the food. The sides were overcooked. Actually I couldn't decide if the Brusselsprouts were over cooked or previously frozen - not worth it in either case. The bread basket was good, but came with a tray of oil, vinegar, and shredded cheese, which was different.Special Features:
- Mother's DayFormerteacherVIPDined on 5/11/2014We booked very late, but were happy there was so much on the menu. However, $39.99 a person for the buffet was very high. My husband just had a plate of fruit. It was extremely noisy, but they did send us upstairs where it was quiet, but moldy smelling. Also, we had to go up and down the stairs to get to the buffet tables. It just wasn't the right place for us!Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunch was Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/11/2014We celebrated Mother's Day at Opus and were impressed with the selection, abundance and 'delishishness' of everthing. I highly recommend the brunch.Special Features:
- The following 257 reviews are from the Opus 465 reviews archive.
- Opus 465KerimacDined on 4/14/2014I met two of my girlfriends for lunch. We hadn't seen each other in a while and they let us sit as long as we needed. We never felt rushed. The menu had a wide variety of selections. The food was very good. When my friend did not like the drink that she ordered, the waitress and manager quickly tried to find her a replacement that she would like. They were very accommodating. The desert tray is worth looking at, although we didn't have desert, it did look amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal - attractivelyCarrots4Dined on 4/4/2014Excellent meal - attractively presented - and flexible with substitutions; good wait staff; did not feel rushed at any time. Have been coming for number of years and will continue to do so, and to recommend to colleagues and friends. The night we were there, the band was a little loud and was a bit harder to speak over - but the dining experience was still excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!jackiemcDined on 3/29/2014Tried the BBQ chicken as an alternative to "standard dinner" fare & was pleased! BBQ sauce is great & pulled chicken was delicious. Live band downstairs added a little fun~ will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- uninspiringfit2eatVIPDined on 3/22/2014After arriving we discovered that there was a Restaurant week option on Saturday night. The menu was very inviting so we ordered from it. The lamb shank arrived luke warm. I asked for it to be warmed in the kitchen. It arrived dried out. Parts of the shank were so dry, I thought the meat was part of the bone. I didn't complain, but mentioned it to the owner as an FYI. His comment was that for 29.95, it was a good deal and it was hard for them to prepare so many. No disputing that--- but it was on the menu and should be prepared nicely or the response more gracious. We could have countered by saying that we ordered a 70.00 bottle of wine to go with the dinner. We didn't, but will think twice before returning.Special Features:
- Love the live music! FoodAbdulaVIPDined on 3/22/2014Love the live music! Food average, good drinks and service.Special Features:
- we arrive and are greetedKrisVIPDined on 3/22/2014we arrive and are greeted by a very unwelcoming, standoff-ish hostess. We actually didnt get seated until 30 minutes after our reservation time (and when I checked back with the hostess, she acted as if she couldn't be bothered 'I'll seat you in a minute'). That would have been fine if they were super busy, but when we were taken upstairs, we saw that only half the tables were filled. Despite the rough start, the food was actually pretty decent. I had the tuna tartare and lamb osso bucco (both very good), and my husband had the clams (so-so) and the chicken scarpariello (above average). Raspberry cheesecake and chocolate flourless cake were also tasty. Service from the waiter and manager (?) were good. .
- Was pleased with the varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2014Was pleased with the variety of choices on the menu. Our table was in one of the alcoves upstairs which was conducive to conversing without the interference of the live music from down stairs. Would recommend sitting upstairs if want to talk without shouting.Special Features:
- big foodie menuSophieDDined on 3/22/2014this is our 2nd time at Opus, 1st time was much better, but it was still a nice dinner. the menu has everything you can imagine. we ordered build your own salads & on both dishes, items were left out. the complimentary bread & cheese are a very nice touch. I would recommend better presentation for salads, it arrived in what looked like a cereal bowl from Crate & Barrel. Music on the weekends is a nice added touch.Special Features:
- Meant for the 30 something crowdPsheaDined on 3/22/2014I generally only got to Opus for music and cocktails, but the food was excellent. However, you are having dinner when the band starts, it's very loud, as it's a somewhat small space. My suggestion is, get there for an earlyish dinner, stay for the live music after. The food is obviously prepared with care, and the service is attentive but not overbearing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed dinnerScottDined on 3/22/2014Food was excellent! Really enjoyed everything that we had. Only complaint was that the service was rushed. We were in-and-out in just over an hour, and would have liked a more relxed dinner. Server was very nice, but not very knowledgable on wines (basic questions). We wern't even finished our appetizers when they brought out the main course. We had to grab the last few pieces of food off the plates before they took them away. A little dissapointing for what we spent.
- What a Find - Great Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2014This was truly a great experience. We were seated on a second floor dining area which was quite large, but not overcrowded with tables. It was comfortable and quiet. We sat at a table as a wrap around booth hidden in an alcove with plenty of room to enjoy your meal. There was even a curtain if we wanted privacy. Service was spectacular and very well trained. They were always available to take care of our every need and did so with a smile and quick service. The food was outstanding and well presented. Overall, we had a wonderful time and left with a smile on our faces. We will definitely be back and recommend this place to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodloverfoodloverDined on 3/21/2014Four of us went for restaurant week. The food was very good, although not oustanding, which is what we were expecting from what we have heard from others. Service was a little weak. There were two times we sat waiting for our waiter to offer us another drink. Our food was served and all of our glasses were empty.Special Features:
- Easy to get to, small butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014Easy to get to, small but cozy, great soup, portions where good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and comfortable diningShelDined on 3/15/2014We went for restaurant week and were not disappointed. The food on the short menu was excellent, leading me to believe that the rest of the menu is good as well. The waiters were helpful and attentive, but the restaurant was so busy that they couldn't get to us as often as I would have liked. We waited 45 minutes for our check, which I honestly didn't mind, since I was enjoying a great glass of wine and a night out in a lovely restaurant. The atmosphere is homey and elegant at the same time. The bar downstairs was busy and even had a band, but you wouldn't have even known, as they kept it behind soundproof doors so as not to disturb the diners. Great restaurant... I'd go back (when I can actually find a babysitter).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice , quiet place for a SaturdayKnitterVIPDined on 3/8/2014Nice , quiet place for a Saturday night, wish the ambiance was as good as the food. Tuna tartare and clams were good. Scallops were very plain tasting, the porcini pancake helped to make the dish interesting. Wine list unimpressive. They try hard, but they food is just soso. I think theJazz probably is the greatest draw on the weekends.
- First time diners, . excellent timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2014Went there with a group of 6, on a snowy night. Even so a good crowd was present. The service was excellent. We all enjoyed our meals. They were creative and a bit different. Beautiful place. We were in a back room, while there was music by the bar. The noise level was fine... music loud enough to hear, low enough to have a conversation, We will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- life is too short for slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/14/2014We had reservations for Valentine's day.. The first course of salads took more than a half hour to show up. They were good and imaginative. It took an hour and 40 minuets for our entrees to show up some of which were cold. Who cared how good they were at that point. The food may have been good but who could enjoy it after waiting for almost 2 hours. A reservation for eight pm should not result in dinner being served a little before 10pm. We didn't have dessert for fear the meal would last into the next day. It is a pretty place to spend the night.Special Features:
- Good Food, Slow Service.FoodieVIPDined on 2/14/2014We went in for Valentines day and they seemed very understaffed. It took a long time to get water poured and drink orders taken after we were seated. After ordering there was a very long wait for both our appetizers and our entrees. We ended up filling up on bread because of the long wait and then didn't end up eating half our meals. The food was all good and cooked perfectly. The soups were delicious! I had a pork chop and it was cooked to the exact temperature I ordered. My wife had scallops which were also cooked to perfection and had a nice crust. I will give this place another try, since it was one of the busiest restaurant night of the year. However, knowing this they should have had more staff on to deal with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place but needs tweaking...JenFDined on 2/14/2014Ok, we went on Valentines Day. Typically a crazy night. Service glitches to be expected. Opus no different but they definitely are understaffed. When we got there hostess was not at the desk & there were several waiting. A few minutes later she hurried back & apologized and we were seated quickly. Took a few minutes to get water & bread with oil. Took quite a while for our order to get taken and each course served. By the time entrees were served we were so tired and it was so late that we took a few bites and brought the rest home, not even looking at the dessert menu - a first! I'd try this place again on a different night, as the food'sgreat, setting lovely and staff courteous. need to add staff & let the hostess stay where she belongs!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary to Rememberkmac1017Dined on 2/11/2014The Butternut Tuna was seasoned to perfection; and the Pear and Goat Cheese salad was delicious.Special Features:
- Solid choiceMangebeneDined on 2/9/2014Not very crowded which was surprising as the food was terrific-lots of options including gluten freeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2014Picked it out from a local newspaper review. Very different from any other restaurant I've bee to. Downstairs is the bar with live music, and a dining room. Upstairs is like a private parlor car. Menu is unique, haven't seen anything like it. Aside form pretty standard fare, they have some very interesting and unique dishes. Portions are sizable, save room for dessert. We didn't and I'm sure we missed out out on some great tasting treats. Say hi to Mark, he is the epitome of a gracious host. Can't imagine you wouldn't like it.Special Features:
- DisappointedJimSalVIPDined on 1/17/2014I think they were just having a bad night due to a large party upstairs. The sevice started out well but deteriorated over the course of the meal. We'll give them another try because we've always liked Opus.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save Room for DessertCindyDined on 1/15/2014Really liked the menu selection as it was a fit for any person. The atmosphere was nice and table selection perfect for a get together with friends to catch up. Save room for that dessert. Quite a selection of yummy temptations that you won't be able to resist even if you are to full from your meal. Would definately go back and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Localdiners83Localdiner63VIPDined on 1/11/2014This place never disappoints. We happened to make a reservation for this past Saturday night and the combination of weather, the live-band and NFL Play-off games focused the attention in the bar so we dined upstairs and had the whole place to ourselves. We sat in a comfortable and cozy banquet and were in comfortable ear-shot of the terrific live band performing in the bar. It was a perfect set-up. Food was good - portions are generous so do not be shy about sharing. And the dessert tray they displayed was killer good looking - but, alas, we were full-up from our main meal and had to pass. Next time!Special Features:
- Just Outstanding!Lou28DawnVIPDined on 1/9/2014I selected Opus 465 for a late dinner meeting with a business colleague and our immediate manager. There was live music in the bar area, which we could hear from our table but was not intrusive. The server was very friendly, professional, and attentive without being bothersome. The chef, at least I believe it was him, came to our table to guide us beyond what was on the menu and the evening specials and prepared individual meals for two of us at the table based on dietary requirements and requests. The meals were absolutely delicious, with generous portions, clearly fresh ingredients, and served hot. Opus had a very good wine selection and a tremendous dessert tray. I strongly recommend this establishment if in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, large menu withfoodloverDined on 12/31/2013Great food, large menu with lots of diverse choices. We enjoy sitting at one of the bar tables. Comfortable, neighborhood feel. This will be a regular spot for us.Special Features:
- They give you the right amountContaxsportsVIPDined on 12/18/2013They give you the right amount of deviously tasting food and you don't leave there hungrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for business lunchesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/9/2013Met a new client for the first time at Opus45 at lunchtime. The ambience was white table cloths and warm woods. We were seated at a quiet table in a back corner, and given as much time as we needed to get to know each other before we placed our order. The menu offered both innovative and traditional dishes, with something for everyone. There were also a wide variety of gluten free options. The split pea soup was excellent, and the burgers tasty and a good size with gourmet steak fries. I had a cobb salad, which was well apportioned, though the dressing made the lettuce a little soggy by the time I was done with our long meal. The dessert tray offered some very fun choices too. Great upscale neighborhood place...Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went here on a cold NovemberCammyDined on 11/23/2013Went here on a cold November Saturday. Food was terrific with a large menu to choose from and decent prices. I liked the menu for the salad where you can pick your own salad (lettus type, spinach, etc.) and then add what you want along with the different dressings and cheeses. Good selection of micro brews on tap also.Special Features:
- Enjoyable eveningEportusDined on 11/22/2013Food & service was very good. Menu was extensive and accommodated amy special requests we had. Live music was excellent. Definitely a restaurant we will return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun nightJackoDined on 11/16/2013My husband and I dined at Opus 465 for restaurant week. Not knowing what to expect, we found it to have friendly servers, and great food. Despite of the full house of people dining and a line waiting to dine, we did not feel that we were rushed out. I am looking forward to my next visit, for more great food and a good time. Complements to the owner, great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.