O!O Tapas & Tinis
2725 SW 91st Street, Suite 100
Gainesville, FL 32608Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
O!O Tapas & Tinis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ootinis.com/
- Phone: 3523316620
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 10:00pnm: Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00pm Entertainment Live Music Tuesday & Thursday evenings. Special Events We do cater for special events, tailgates & private parties. Please call for more information.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Ryan Long
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full catering menu available for drop off or a served event at your home or another location.
- Entertainment: Live Music Tuesday through Friday evenings. Salsa Night 1st and 3rd Saturdays of every month ~ DJ & Dancing 10:00p-1:30p
A word from O!O Tapas & Tinis
O!O Tapas & Tinis is a full service restaurant serving an eclectic fusion of American and Mediterranean style food. Our menu features a wide variety of items from tapas, housemade soups, entrees, pastas, paellas, and incredible desserts. O!O"s bar has a lengthy wine list and a signature martini list that boasts 62 amazing concoctions like you've never seen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
O!O Tapas & Tinis reviews from OpenTable diners
- I was at Tapas and Tinis withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012I was at Tapas and Tinis with a small group, and we had a great time. Our waitress was exceptionally good, attentive without hovering, and she had helpful suggestions. Food was great, drinks were outstanding.Special Features:
- Delicious Tapas and Martinis!LynnVIPDined on 7/28/2012Our tapas were delicious, as were the martinis! We would definitely go back to this restaurant!Special Features:
- If it isn't broke, don't fix itPWCMDDined on 7/3/2012This has been one of my favorite restaurants since it opened but management recently decided to re-invent the place to make it more appealing for everyday dining. Unfortunately they did so by adding a few inexpensive Tapas and raising the prices of everything else. Several dishes were served covered with a huge pile of crispy onions requiring the diner to remove much of the dish to get to the actual food. Service was slow and my own dish arrived 10 plus minutes after the rest of my table. My favorite lamb shank rose in price from $16 to $26 forcing me to try the hanger steak--good but no lamb shank. This used to be a very nice restaurant with very reasonable prices but management has ruined a good thing.
- They were able to accomodateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2012They were able to accomodate our group of 12 easily and comfortably. Service was attentive, though a little slow. Their menu has a nice selection of food, though hardly any vegan (egg free, dairy free) appetizers. It is a nice touch that they indicate which items are gluten free (denoted GF on the menu). The drinks we ordered were great, and they have a very extensive list of fun cocktails. The food is good, but for some reason I had higher expectations. My paella needed some hot sauce to give it some more of a flavor, and I am not a serial condiment user... same with my friend's vegetarian paella. The seafood was very nicely cooked. The appetizers were not particularly impressive, and quite skimpy. Portions are good size, not too generous.Special Features:
- It was my first trip to O!O!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/13/2012It was my first trip to O!O! Tapas and Tinis, and I will definitely be back. The atmosphere is cozy and it wasn't crowded at all on a Friday night for dinner. I dined on the Duck Breast special, with a cranberry sauce, wild mushroom risotto and sauteed vegetables. The duck skin was not totally rendered and it was a particularly chewy cut, but overall, the dish was really good. The wild mushroom risotto was better than any I've had in a recent memory. My date had the Bleau Cheese Steak flatbread. Despite the overabundance of crispy onions, she said it was still great and the crust was perfect. Overall, the experience was great, as was the service. We will definitely come back again.Special Features:
- Food and service are great.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/10/2012Food and service are great. Pleasent adult atmosphere. Music by Ali and Gosia unbeatable.Special Features:
- Wow!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Great restaurant! My wife and I had heard mixed reviews but it really was a great place. The food and service were great and it was a great place to spend Valentines Day.Special Features:
- The food was good. althoughOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/10/2012The food was good. although the French Onion Soup was a little bland. It took some pepper and salt to bring the flavor up. The Scallops were very fresh and tasty. The Salmon also was fresh and prepared to our liking. The risotto still lacks the knack of a truly Italian risotto, but it was a good side dish. Too bad that the person that seated us didn't know how to use the reservation system, because instead of crediting our reservation, she cancelled it. The good people at open table corrected the problem.Special Features:
- This is Gainesville were nobodyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/17/2012This is Gainesville were nobody expects too much from our restaurants and O!O is another place to go when one does not want to do dishes that night. Their martinis are good and the staff very friendly.Special Features:
- Booth seating uncomfortable.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/30/2011Booth seating uncomfortable. Waiter unmotivated. Food was the best part. Will try it again.Special Features:
- Out of several items. ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/16/2011Out of several items. Server nice but not very well trained. Manager never came to table. Bill incorrect. While the food was good, the whole experience, which was to be a celebration, was disappointing. I would not recommend nor will I ever go back.
- On the fence.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2011This was my first visit. To be as fair as possible, my steak was cooked perfectly and was tasty. The appetizer’s and sides left something to be desired. My wife had fish and chips and it was not very good (soggy and a bit fishy). You might say, why go to a restaurant like this and order such a thing... well then, they shouldn't serve it. The service was impersonal but efficient. The prices were slightly high, especially on the drink menu. Good for a date night if you order well. Personally, for the money I can find something better.
- Great martini list and goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/13/2011Great martini list and good live music. Best to go on a Tuesday or Thursday for $5 martinis.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodPWCMDDined on 9/10/2011I have eaten at O!O several times. I assume they have good food based on my friends always enjoying their entrees. I like the Lamb Shank so much, however, that that is all I ever get. It is delicious!Special Features:
- I am not a big Martini drinkerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/26/2011I am not a big Martini drinker but they had so many to choose from. I got a flirtini and french kiss that were delicious. Great place to get together with friends with not a lot of noice so u dont have to yell at each other.Special Features:
- Tapas Will Keep You Coming BackOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/10/2011The food here is excellent. Pick any Tapa, you can't go wrong, they are all very good. My favorite entree is the Flat Iron Steak, perfect, it is delicious and served with mashed potatoes and fried onion strings. The wine list has a nice selection of excellent choices. The only downside was that our waitress was over-intrusive and a little awkward when she interacted with us, but not enough to ruin our evening.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2011It was very empty for being a Friday night. I figure it was due to it being a holiday weekend. The server was friendly. The food came out a little slow for what I would expect with the lack of patrons. Unfortunately my steak was so under cooked it was not edible. For the amount of time it took to come out I decided to send the steak back and just eat the sides not wanting to wait any longer. The risotto was over cooked. The asparagus was cooked well. The only apology was given by the server, stating that it was a new menu item and they are not used to cooking it. I would not recommend this place to anyone and will myself not be going back.
- The Pfile was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2011The Pfile was delicious and the service was enjoyable. All around good experience.Special Features:
- We eat there quite often andtoujoursparisDined on 5/2/2011We eat there quite often and the food and service is always exceptional. Really like their shrimp and grits!Special Features:
- Great food the selection wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/30/2011Great food the selection was diverse and the 4 oz Filet mignon was very tender could cut it with a fork.Special Features:
- I wanted the best & got the beast!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011I have been to this place many times and loved it. However this time they where even more amazing. The guest I brought along was completly taken aback by the superb service and melt in your mouth lobster tail. Even though this was a special occasion, Tapas and Tinis has never let me down!Special Features:
- Great valentines day dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011Great valentines day dinner! The restaurant set the perfect tone for a wonderful romantic evening, and the lady definitely enjoyed it!Special Features:
- Excellent food and impressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/14/2011Excellent food and impressive martini list. Will certainly visit again.Special Features: