Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.togrp.com/
- Phone: 6092259871
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
Friday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Happy Hour and Bar Bites:
Friday - Sunday: 4pm - 7pm @the Bar & Lounge
- Payment Options: Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Liran Mezan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Afranna Yameen 6466242400
- Entertainment: DJs spinning Friday & Saturday nights and Saturday's Ultimat Brunch
- Special Events: ONE Atlantic City resides in Revel, the most highly anticipated oceanfront resort on the East Coast. ONE looks out onto the Atlantic Ocean, adding a unique essence to The ONE Group's distinguished high energy dining experience. The site offers five coveted dining and cocktail options for events of all caliber and party sizes. ONE caters to individual preference offering an exclusive customization to the space for your special event.
- Cross Street: New Jersey Ave.
- Public Transit: Jitneys are Atlantic City's most convenient and affordable mode of transportation. Operated vehicles servicing Atlantic City 24/7, 365 days a year. Free shuttle service between the Atlantic City Rail Terminal and all the casino locations in Atlantic City. Estimated travel time approximately 8 to 15 minutes (Jitneyac.com)
- Parking: Hotel Parking
A word from ONE
One brings high-energy dining to the Atlantic City lifestyle resort - Revel, with an edgy rock n’ roll vibe, yet an accessible, laid-back energy. The restaurant concept is open for dinner and drinks daily and brunch on weekends to Revel-ers, with an American grille-style menu offering a delectable array of burgers, salads, steaks and sides. The crowd’s eyes focus around a central bar where a DJ booth is prominently placed. From midday through the wee hours of the morning, guests sip luscious cocktails and nosh on tasty bites at One Rocks Revel®.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
ONE reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food and service were bothOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/30/2012Food and service were both very good... however menu/drink selection was very limited due to the restaurant closing it's doors for good in what seems to be the very near future.Special Features:
- More non-beef options please!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/30/2012The drinks were great but the menu was very limited for those who don't eat beef. There was only one chicken option and no seafood options were available. My friend and I decided to only do drinks and an appetizer and eat somewhere else where there was more selection available. I would return for cocktails and appetizers or dessert.Special Features:
- Food was good but my wifeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/30/2012Food was good but my wife had to send her filet back twice because it was very undercooked. Service was great.Special Features:
- Fair food, High Prices, Poor ServicOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/28/2012Went to celebrate our son's birthday. Food was only fair, at ridiculous high prices. Didn't provide entertainment as advertised. Waiter forgot to bring one of the side dishes ordered and didn't return to table until it was too late to enjoy missing dish with main course. They charged us for the small slice of birthday cake they presented to our son.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012Our meal was excellent albeit pricey. 255.00 food took a bit to long to come out other than than no conplaints i can still taste that outstanding meal!Special Features:
- Ultimately we did not eat there dueOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/27/2012I can't really rate the food correctly. When we got to the restaurant, there were 4 beef entree options, and 1 chicken option, 1/2 roasted chicken, which I can get anywhere. There were not any seafood entrees, which is what we went to the restaurant for, as they were recently removed from the menu. In addition, the waiter mentioned 1 brand of wine and 4 brands of beer that, although on the menu, were not available. This was during a holiday week no less! We ultimately left the restaurant because we did not like the measly entree options that were left. I apologized to the Waiter as I felt bad for him, this was money out of his pocket. Would I return? No. Would I recommend the restaurant? No.
- Upon seating we were notifiedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012Upon seating we were notified that due to the Resturant closing for good Certain items on the menu and brands of drinks were unavailable. We should have got up to go. The waiter was very nice but service was slow. The food was mediocre at best.
- Went here for my husbandsDeannaDined on 12/13/2012Went here for my husbands birthday and nothing unfortunately wowed me about this place. Food was good but nothing special and portions somewhat small for the price you pay. More of a place to go with groups of people. My waiter lacked enthusiasm and made the night even more of a bore. Glad i tried this place out, but wont see me eating here again.Special Features:
- ComicalOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/8/2012"One", a very suitable name for this restaurant, as it was the first and last time I will be dining here. I will keep this very simple - One did not get anything right. The service was terrible, the food even worse and the price paid for all of it was offensive. Revel is already underperforming as compared to its counterparts in Atlantic City. This restaurant is certainly contributing to Revel's demise.
- This was our second time atOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/26/2012This was our second time at this restaurant, and it was just as good, if not better, than it was the first time. The service is top-notch as well -- the manager, Dave, very attentive and gracious. We would recommend this highly!!Special Features:
- Service was the best we'veOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/23/2012Service was the best we've had at Revel, food was outstanding. Would definitely return next trip to AC.Special Features:
- One at RevelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012My first trip to the new Revel and to One. Exceeded my expectations. Very courteous and professional staff. Atmosphere was good – a little dark in the restaurant. I wouldn’t have considered the background music to necessarily be “rock and roll”, but tolerable, if not slightly loud. Not a huge menu, but diverse enough to accommodate varied tastes. Had the mini lobster rolls as an app, which were excellent (only complaint might be the rolls were slightly too toasted) - then did the short ribs. They are as amazing as advertised. We were in early – around 6:00 – to eat before our show. Not very crowded, which was good since we were late with our reservations. We called and they said no problem. The pace started picking up aroundSpecial Features:
- Great ambience. Food was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2012Great ambience. Food was very good. Pricey but what can you expect from Revel in AC.Special Features:
- The Tuna Tartare appetizerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/10/2012The Tuna Tartare appetizer is unreal. The blend of flavors is mouth-watering, and presentation marvelous. The Braised Shortribs (boneless) is succulent and melts-in-your-mouth! Highly recommended!!Special Features:
- I'd eat here again ...MariessaDined on 10/27/2012Their brunch menu left something to be desired, but overall the food was good. Servers were friendly and on top of everything. Great location. Not one of my faves, but I'd definitely eat here again - probably for dinner next time. *** LOBSTER MAC & CHEESE was DIVINE ***Special Features:
- It's pricey but that's whatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2012It's pricey but that's what you pay to sit in a trendy restaurant. Our server must have been new b/c he forgot the bread, gave us our appetizers, then our food came out within 7-10mins. While we were eating the bus boys must've asked us, at least 3x's, if we were done. To say the least we felt rushed and the place was not busy by any means. We were so annoyed we asked for our check and then had to wait another 10 mins for the server to get it. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection but the sauce added to it was very salty. Overall I was unhappy with the restaurant.Special Features:
- SOOO Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/19/2012My husband and I ate here for brunch. He ordered the butterscotch pecan pancakes and I ordered the pb&j french toast. We also ordered sausage, which was grilled and that was the best sausage patties I have ever had to eat!!! It was insanely delicious!!!!! The service was wonderful! The atmosphere was phenomenal! It was the perfect end to our wonderful time at Revel in Atlantic City. It was pricey, but I would pay for it all over again!Special Features:
- One is a hip joint with ajappleby1Dined on 10/13/2012One is a hip joint with a fun atmosphere. Great spot for dinner and drink before or after hitting the casino.Special Features:
- Trendy place. Art deco decor.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/13/2012Trendy place. Art deco decor. Tables are a bit big, so if you are a copuple, you have to sit next to each other. A little loud, but lively place with a great bar scene. Small but good wine list and reasonably priced. Graet service!Special Features:
- I had a excellent time. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012I had a excellent time. The waiter was on point and very nice.. Great for birthdays.Special Features:
- If you are going to go tomanda87Dined on 9/20/2012If you are going to go to One, make sure that you order a steak! My sister had the filet, and I had the NY Strip, and both were phenomenal. They were cooked perfectly, and we enjoyed every bite! We asked our waiter if the caesar salad was large enough to share, and he said yes. This is not the case. They give you a piece of lettuce that you cut up, and it was not very big at all. It had good flavor, but I would not order it again. My steak came with fries, and my sister's steak came with mashed potatoes. Both were delicious. We also ordered a side of Mac and Cheese. The Mac and Cheese was definitely worth it! I would recommend ordering that as a side to anyone. We did not enjoy the neon lights, but overall the meal was great!Special Features:
- Would have considered brunch, but..OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2012Read some good reviews on opentable/yelp so decided to do dinner on a thurs nite since i was already staying at the Revel. ONE was somewhat visually appealing with 80's-esque large female face graphics on the walls & music playing was 80s played at an acceptable volume. It was definitely a slow nite & unfortunately our service was even SLOWER. Our server was not too attentive & basically did the minimum with no sincere checkback. Ultimate fail. Food was good - we had the spinach crab dip with tortillas and was also given their version of 6-pc sectional garlic bread. The shrimp salpicon on the scottish salmon was lacking the veggies as shown in the website photo. Gave up on even mentioning this to the server since he was rarely around.Special Features:
- The vibe was fun; however,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2012The vibe was fun; however, the food was a bit disappointing. Everything was "ok." For the prices, I would have expected at least a few people in our party of 5 to be wowed by their food, but on the whole, no one was that impressed.
- We went with a group of 8OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012We went with a group of 8 for my wifes b-day. Most of us ordered the filet mingon, which I had once before and was very happy. However this time most of the steaks came out very undercooked, including my wifes which actually had to sent back twice. To their credit they did take it off our bill, but my wife ate a dry steak that had been reheated twice for her b-day. Other than that our service was very good, in fact I would give 5 stars except the manager seemed to be annoyed when I asked for his help. Oh, I just want to say that I rarely complain and never send back food.
- I had a steak. While theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2012I had a steak. While the steak was good, it wasn't $35-$45 good. I have had steaks at Ruth Chris that were way better.Overall it was a good restaurant and my food was good, just not as good as you would expect with the price.
- 4 of us had reservations atOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/8/20124 of us had reservations at 5:30 p.m. We walked in at 5 and asked to be seated early since we were very hungry. The restaurant was practically empty, so we didn't think it would be an issue. We were told that the kitchen wasn't open yet (although I saw someone at a table with an appetizer) and that the waiters weren't ready yet, so we had to sit at the bar and wait. I could understand this if the restaurant wasn't open until 5:30, but that was not the case. Once we were seated, the waiter was very friendly and attentive, and answered any questions we had. The food was delicious as well. Except for having to wait at the bar in the beginning, had a nice experience at the restaurant, and would definitely recommend it.
- Second time at this restaurant.EarleDined on 9/3/2012Second time at this restaurant. Last day of Labor Day and restaurant very quiet. Stayed at Revel several times and with the dance music can get kinda loud. Service very good. Bone in ribeye was very good. For the economy minded, go with the roasted chicken you will not be disappointed. Have eaten at all Revel's restaurants. Ranked this #3 of the resort's restaurant.Special Features:
- The food is really very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/2/2012The food is really very good, had the edename ravioli over a delicious mushroom mix. The only issue is its very loud here, the music is blasting. Its s shame because the location on the floor of the revel is great but har to justify spending an average of $75 per person when you cant here yourself think. They need to turn it down.Special Features:
- We were seated immediatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012We were seated immediately upon arrival at our time of reservation. The atmosphere was very upbeat. We would have liked to have had a view of the ocean however. The service was prompt. We ordered cocktails which were very good and priced fairly. We ordered 2 appetizers and a salad to share (party of two). Food came out as we requested. The only disappointment was the lobster roll. It was not as prepared as we expected. Overall, excellent experience. Thank you!Special Features:
- unexpectedly excellent food.jbpainfreeVIPDined on 9/2/2012unexpectedly excellent food. a well kept secret at Revel. much better than many of the ultra-hyped restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Great for a pre-show meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012We enjoyed our pre-show dinner at One. The food was very good, not memorable. The atmosphere was very cool however later in the evening it becomes more of a DJ/dance scene...still very cool (even cooler) but not a great dinner scene. Our service was very attentive. It is very expensive (as is everywhere in the Revel)!Special Features:
- nice experience..........OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/2/2012overall an enjoyable experience. Staff was great with food allergies. Although the food was very good the price was on the high side, especially the alcohol.Special Features:
- Good food, average service.swnycVIPDined on 9/1/2012Overall, dinner was good but service was average. Our server was a bit pushy and tried to up sell us on everything, which was annoying.Special Features:
- Good times!!!shakennotstirredDined on 9/1/2012Not really the place to for dinner conversation but it's not that designed to be that kind of place anyway, so no points lost there.Food was good, not much "pop" to it but still very tasty. We were running a bit behind for a show so we didn't get the whole experience with apps and dessert, so we'll have to do that next time.Overall, we had a good time and the true measure of a good restaurant/bar is one, would you go back and two, would you receommned it and I say YES to both!!Enjoy!!!Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/1/2012The food was ok but there are many other local options that are far, far better for the same money. The most memorable thing about the meal was the great jalepeno martini. It was so loud in the restaurant that I wouldn't have been able to speak to my date if I wasn't sitting next to her.Special Features:
- Disco restaurant with limitedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/1/2012Disco restaurant with limited menu with quality preparation.Special Features:
- Unfortunately it was nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2012Unfortunately it was nothing special.... great service but not for us...
- We went early -- 6:00 -- beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2012We went early -- 6:00 -- before the music and crowds and had a great time. The food was excellent, as was the service.We walked past One as we were leaving the casino floor a few hours later and the place was jumping! Music, people!Special Features:
- Poor management/bad mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2012First I would like to say that Open Table is a very good way to secure reservations and this review in no way reflects on the Open Table service. One the restaurant in The Revel Casino in Atlantic City could not have been more of a dissappointment. The service was less than average, and the food was prepared poorly. My over cooked Scotish Salmon was average to poor. my wife's steak (ordered medium well) came to the table rare, was sent back and returned medium rare. At this point I had finished my meal. The manager was brought to our table by the waiter (his suggestion). The manager never offered another selection or meal. At this point we were told that the manager had removed my wifes's meal from the bill. No apology....just the bill.
- Turn down your music!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012All I want to say is the music was really loud. Too loud!