One2One Restaurant & Bar
1339 Legacy Drive Bldg 10
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
One2One Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.one2onerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (214) 618-2221
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Saturday Lunch 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 4pm - 1:00am Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 2:00pm; Sunday Dinner 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Juan Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: One2One has many private dining configurations available. We have a 70 person private dining room; a 12 person semi-private wine room, a large bar/lounge and covered patio as well as the oppotunity to reserve the entire restaurant. One2One also does off premise catering.
- Entertainment: One2One Restaurant and Bar offers live music every Friday and Saturday.
Ask about wine tastings, wine dinners, and chef tasting dinners.
- Special Events: Celebrate Valentine's Day with the "One" at One2One and enjoy Executive Chef Juan Garcia's Delectable Four Course Menu, Live Music, a Romantic Atmosphere and Each Other. Reservations Recommended.
A word from One2One Restaurant & Bar
One2One Restaurant and Bar is One Place For Every Taste. Located at the corner of state Hwy 121 and Legacy Drive in Frisco, One2One serves varied American Classics One2One is family owned and operated and has been designed to offer everyone just what they are looking for, whether it be a fun place to relax in our lounge or on our patio; a quiet intimate dinner in our wine room; a gathering place for family and friends in our open kitchen dining area; or a gathering of ten to eighty friends or business associates in one of our private dining areas. Our menu is also created to please everyone, from Tapas, Wood Fired Pizzas & Gourmet Sandwiches to comforting Kobe Meatloaf, Chicken & Dumplings and Filets, Fresh Seafood and our Famous Whole Fish Tempura.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
One2One Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
One2One Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (22)great for lunch (18)special occasion (14)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (12)great for brunch (11)romantic (8)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (5)Show More
- Our dining out group of 8OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/16/2010Our dining out group of 8 visited this new restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed it. A couple of us had the scallops which were perfect and sitting on a bed of greens with a garlic flan. The halibut was done to perfection, as was the New York strip and prime rib. The ribs were succulent and wonderful. None of us were disappointed at all with the food or the ambiance. We had a table in their banquet room, which was very quiet. Definitely a restaurant we will all visit often. Almost forget, each couple shared desserts - their orange creamsicle and brownie desserts were awesome!Special Features:
- I've been to One2One threeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/2/2010I've been to One2One three times now and each time have walked away happy with my experience. The first time was a birthday party that some friends arranged and we had an enclosed glass room with wine bottles lining the back wall. The manager gave us special attention and the food was fabulous. We've tried the salmon, the halibut, scallops, gingered beef and pork chop. All worth ordering again. Overall, each time the service was great. We had a little hiccup on the last time with my espresso martini coming rather late, but the waiter explained that there had been an equipment malfunction. A quick stop by the table a bit earlier would have kept me from believing he had simply forgotten my drink. I will definitely eat at One2One again.Special Features:
- We decided last minute toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/24/2010We decided last minute to go out to eat and were pleasantly surprised at this new Frisco restaurant. The food was delicious, the waitstaff was excellent and the music was Awesome. I'm not sure who the guy was playing but he was fantastic. Would highly recommend this place and have.Special Features:
- We did notice the noise levelOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/23/2010We did notice the noise level was quite high. Our waiter had a hard time hearing us and we had a hard time hearing each other. The food was excellent and my scallops were cooked to perfection. The presentation of the food was beautiful and very creative. I had a hard time choosing what to order because everything on the menu sounded fabulous. I can't wait to go back and try something else. It is a very upbeat, lovely environment. We will return soon.Special Features:
- Great food, varied menu, terrificOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/18/2010Great food, varied menu, terrific service -- and way too loud.
- Great food, and deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/15/2010Great food, and delicious dessert. This is definitely a hidden gem. I'm glad I went before the word got out.Special Features:
- We tried one2one roughly aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/10/2010We tried one2one roughly a month after their open. The waiters could speak to the menu well. They were comfortable with the wine list. Our experience with the food was as expected from a chef with such solid creditials. We tried the Wild Game sausage, calamari, and flat bread for appetizers. All were wonderful.Plenty of thought went into each. Our main courses were just as good. We went with Halibut and Scallop dishes. Both were wonderful. I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- The chicken and corn soupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/10/2010The chicken and corn soup (bowl) was very good. Think rich brothy tortilla soup. Chicken tasted great, broth was wonderful. Then I had the crab cake from the starters menu. I have never been so disappointed in my life. First it was so small, and the micro salad forget about it. The crab cake had no flavor (not even of crab really), the micro salad was pointless, it provided no flavor either. The sauce the crab cake was sitting in tasted like brown gravy? What was that about? Finally peach cobbler with ice cream. The peaches were so hard and skin still on that they couldn't be cut (hardly able to chew) them? I had the melted ice scream and the one spoonful of "cobbler topping" that I could find. What a disappointment!
- The gourmet fried chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2010The gourmet fried chicken was the best I have ever tasted. Wow.Special Features:
- Ribs were very tough althoughjminyardVIPDined on 9/3/2010Ribs were very tough although sauce was spicy and good. Presentation was very nice. A bit noisy and OK for a pizza restaurant but not fine dining.
- Anyone and I believe, everyone,MahaloDined on 9/3/2010Anyone and I believe, everyone, was paid compliments by my wife and I on our first visit. The food was scrumptious and delightful. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her Watermelon salad. I loved the wild game sausages. Wine selection was very much to our liking. Our server, Andy, was a joy in that he paid attention and knew when to come over and check on us. (He definitely did understand his performance requirement.) We will be back soon and bring others. Ken and Janis :)Special Features:
- The ribs were tough and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2010The ribs were tough and the onion strings were so salty we had to send them back...food was just ok. would go back to the bar though or maybe try there pizzaSpecial Features:
- Very impressive for a newlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/28/2010Very impressive for a newly opened restaurant. The only glitches were the waiter not knowing that he should decant the entire bottle of wine, and the delivery of the entrees to the correct person.Special Features:
- Food is excellent, and portionsneedbigpantsVIPDined on 8/26/2010Food is excellent, and portions are generous. Wine prices are great, too. Wonderful value.Special Features:
- There was little time to finishOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2010There was little time to finish your salad before the main course arrived.Special Features:
- I had very high expectationsSaraDined on 8/14/2010I had very high expectations of the restaurant, knowing the previous places that chef Jeff Moschetti had worked. Even my lofty expectations were far surpassed by the food. Our table had quite a sampling of the menu, and no one was disappointed with their selection.Special Features:
- food was disappointing, also,OutstandingDined on 8/13/2010food was disappointing, also, they ran out of ribs, how does this happen?