One2One Restaurant & Bar
1339 Legacy Drive Bldg 10
Frisco, TX 75034Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
One2One Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.one2onerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2146182221x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Saturday Lunch 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 4pm - 1:00am Sunday Brunch 10:00am - 2:00pm; Sunday Dinner 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Juan Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: One2One has many private dining configurations available. We have a 70 person private dining room; a 12 person semi-private wine room, a large bar/lounge and covered patio as well as the oppotunity to reserve the entire restaurant. One2One also does off premise catering.
- Entertainment: One2One Restaurant and Bar offers live music every Friday and Saturday.
Ask about wine tastings, wine dinners, and chef tasting dinners.
- Special Events: Celebrate Valentine's Day with the "One" at One2One and enjoy Executive Chef Juan Garcia's Delectable Four Course Menu, Live Music, a Romantic Atmosphere and Each Other. Reservations Recommended.
A word from One2One Restaurant & Bar
One2One Restaurant and Bar is One Place For Every Taste. Located at the corner of state Hwy 121 and Legacy Drive in Frisco, One2One serves varied American Classics One2One is family owned and operated and has been designed to offer everyone just what they are looking for, whether it be a fun place to relax in our lounge or on our patio; a quiet intimate dinner in our wine room; a gathering place for family and friends in our open kitchen dining area; or a gathering of ten to eighty friends or business associates in one of our private dining areas. Our menu is also created to please everyone, from Tapas, Wood Fired Pizzas & Gourmet Sandwiches to comforting Kobe Meatloaf, Chicken & Dumplings and Filets, Fresh Seafood and our Famous Whole Fish Tempura.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
One2One Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Frisco ›
One2One Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (34)good for groups (24)fit for foodies (20)great for lunch (18)special occasion (14)great for outdoor dining (13)great for brunch (12)romantic (11)vibrant bar scene (11)notable wine list (10)late-night find (9)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)Show More
- Enjoyable DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Friendly and attentive waitress, great service provided for 4 adults & 2 kids. We were hesitant to go as the other couple we were with had dined there a couple of years ago and were not impressed. This time, however, the Food was tasty. Nice variety on the menu so there was something for the foodies and the picky eaters in our group. Fig salad with salmon was great. Daughter devoured 2 of my 3 duck enchiladas appetizer and pronounced them delicious! Prime rib and chicken sandwiches were average. Great ambiance and relaxed dining atmosphere. Overall great experience, we all would definitely return.Special Features:
- DJM1Dined on 10/24/2014Food & service excellent. Has some unique items on the menu that are great.Special Features:
- Lunch MeetingXOXODined on 10/24/2014We had a lunch meeting on a recent Friday. There were 10 in our party and we were treated very well. We had the wine room to ourselves, which made a great place to talk and be heard without disturbing others. The food selection and quality were great and the server was attentive and knowledgeable. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Great food & serviceDJM1Dined on 10/10/2014Menu was a nice diversity of choices. Food was excellent and service superb!Special Features:
- Lovely eveningBebeVIPDined on 9/26/2014The food was wonderful and the service was even better. The menu had tradition choices but also some creative options. We tried a variety and everything was great. We had a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fabulousTisalsDined on 9/19/2014Party of 6 changed to 10 within an hour of arrival. Not only were they accommodating, they moved us to a private room. It was perfect, as was the service, food and cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchIEATTHEREFOREIAMDined on 9/7/2014Been here several times, but never for brunch. Pleasantly surprised at the number of choices available as I believe brunch is new for them? Our entire group raved about their selections from the Wild Boar Hash, Lobster Eggs Benedict, Migas and even the omelet and waffle station. The total experience was enjoyable. Was even able to sneak to the bar area and catch a couple scores as they had NFL Sunday Ticket running on multiple tv screens. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:
- A solid performanceLloydDined on 9/3/2014I have taken several groups to One2One over the past two years, and they are always impressed with the menu - variety, creativeness and price - and the food always seems to match our expectations. Service is consistently good without being intrusive. And we have never had trouble getting reservations. Not sure why that is, given that several other restaurants in the same area are almost always packed.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the mealbjintexasDined on 8/27/2014My wife and I each had the salmon, each cooked differently -- mine blackened, hers grilled. Both were great; very fresh. My wife has a gluten allergy and they were able to accommodate her easily. Really enjoyed the meal. Service was great; we liked our waiter. No perks for birthday dinner, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food-Great Service!friscodebDined on 8/23/2014This was our 2nd visit to One2One because of their menu for Restaurant Week. Ordered the Asparagus/Crab soup, the Red Snapper, and the banana flambe, and everything was absolutely wonderful! We raved about our food and service the first time, and now are doing so again. Every dish is superb, and there isn't another restaurant locally that can compare to the selection or quality. We definitely have to visit more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealTisalsDined on 8/22/2014Great food and service as usual. Restaurant week was no exception. Watched the couple at the table next to use enjoy s'mores. Next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outDeWineDined on 8/15/2014We visited for Restaurant Week and both chose from that fixed menu. My cream of asparagus soup was good. Could have been a little hotter but over all very nice. I got the blackened red snapper over spaghetti squash and it was excellent. Fish cooked perfectly. My husband had the chicken two ways. The breast meat was a teensy bit dry but seasoned well. We both had the bananas that advertised as flambe'd but we never got to see that which was disappointing. The bananas didn't seem to have any butter or enough brown sugar to make a good caramel sauce. I was worried that the liquor taste would be too strong but it was not. Overall, the look of the dessert was a bit disappointing. The feel of the place was nice and we would return!Special Features:
- New to areaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed a nice dinner here as alert of Dallas Restaurant Week 2014. The service was excellent! The staff displayed remarkable teamwork and we never felt like only one person was serving us. The watermelon salad was fresh and fragrant. Fish and steak were good. I had never had fresh charros before but these were hot and yummy! Will definitely return with friends from the neighborhood.Special Features:
- For any tasteBelomorVIPDined on 8/8/2014Wide variety of great tasting food, attentive service, nice ambience and décor. We loved it!Special Features:
- Very good experiencetctexasksuDined on 8/2/2014I had eaten here before but I thought this time the food was really good and we sat on the patio which added to the experience.Special Features:
- Food goodSusanVIPDined on 7/31/2014Our food was good. The Caesar salad was great. The BBQ pizza was very spicey!!! We did not like it. The s'mores are really great! Need more wait staff. We had the hostess helping us. She was ok not as attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectations!mjtroiaVIPDined on 7/26/2014In scouting out new restaurants in the Frisco area, we prioritized an number of restaurants over One2One based on the on-line reviews. When we arrived, the manager told us that it would be another 10 mins (we had reservations)...20 minutes later he came to the Bar and appologized for the delay - offering us a free appetizer while we continued to wait. We finally got seated at 7:50pm. - based on that, I was starting to question things, but acknowledged what the manager had done was a smart. The menu is eclectic. Our group of 5 all struggled to make a selection b/c we each wanted to try 2-3 things. When the food came, we all were impressed. Excellent quality, presentation and taste. Service was excellent too. We will be back!Special Features:
- Great New Menu ItemsHungryNFriscoVIPDined on 7/23/2014The prime rib sandwich was delish, and I will be going back for more spicy chicken pasta with julienned vegetable "noodles" instead of pasta. Yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointedAlexDined on 7/23/2014The service and food is always great. We try to make it at least once a month since they have been openedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Last Minute ReservationBoots27VIPDined on 7/19/2014Very nice place. Interesting atmosphere and very good food. The service has outstanding but it may be due in part to the fact it was not crowed in the least. My guess is their location hurts them. But as the little are fills up to include the new apts it may change. It has the potential for not only being a very nice place to eat but the bar could become a "vibrant bar scene" after the areas fills up. I really recommend this place for to get good food, have a drink and eat in a pleasant atmosphere. Somewhat of a little know secret .Special Features:
- Great place for birthdaysBeautyBDined on 7/11/2014The restaurant accommodated my group of 12. Excellent foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 392 reviews are from the One2One Restaurant & Bar reviews archive.
- Good Food!GISDDinnerClubDined on 6/28/2014Even though we booked several days in advance it seems my party of 12 was bumped to a table in the bar for a last minute wedding party in the dinning hall. This caused a bit of a delay in service since our waiter was also the bartender. However, Alex(owner) provided a nice bottle of wine and appetizers and the main course was very good. Well prepared and nice presentation. All in all this was an excellent choice and I would definitely recommend. We will be back!Special Features:
- Good food, meh serviceMikeHVIPDined on 6/26/2014Salads were great with salmon and chicken but service was a little off. Place was not busy. I have a feeling they were absent some wait staff. Took long time for drinks. Would probably go back but only if in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One2One with FriendsBillyKRDined on 6/25/2014Not the greatest, but certainly close. Never disappointing.Special Features:
- Fabulous, as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014We just love one2one. The food, drinks, atmosphere, and service are top notch. The Flying Hawaiian is my personal favorite while the hubbs enjoyed the Hot Rita. The burger and margarita pizza are my two favorite go to choices. The hubbs prefers the boar ribs. To make your experience the best make sure you ask for Liza. She's the best.Special Features:
- PaulnothappyDined on 6/9/2014My guest and I ordered a medium cook steak which meant pink all over and it came rare. I sent mine back and it was still not cook to a medium condition. My guest did not eat all her steak because it was too rare.
- Great FindJG01VIPDined on 5/30/2014If your a foodie, this is a great find. Lots a variations in the menu. When looking at the menu we couldn't decide, so we ordered way too much, but everything was great! The presentation alone of the snapper was very cool. Good ambiance, great food and waitstaff.Special Features:
- Wow GREAT Find !!TLP1VIPDined on 5/17/2014This is a great place to dine, hang out with friends or just a romantic night out ....what a great find !!Special Features:
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014One2One is a fantastic place to dine. It is great to celebrate special ocassions or dinner on any night of the week. Great menu as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eclectic ExcellenceBillyKRDined on 5/10/2014One2One: Simply the best neighborhood bar in Frisco, AND a small, easy to understand, menu with a perfect mix of "comfort food" and...dare I say...experimentals. You simply cannot go wrong with this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thoroughly enjoyable eveningsimplepleasuresDined on 5/3/2014Dining alfresco in Dallas in the spring time is a treat and it was very enjoyable at One2One. Wait staff was friendly however need to step up their game a bit. Food was very good, love the Aphrodisiac Mussels and the Lobster Ravioli was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So-soCharriso1Dined on 4/24/2014Pretty interior, wonderful hostess, who was also the only server in the restaurant. Took too long for our food to arrive for a table of four. Appetizers of boar sausage and tenderloin bruscetta were good. Nothing special for the price and only 4 pieces per appetizer. Food presentation was good. French fries in the little metal baskets was cool. Prime rib sandwich was OK. The stuffed fish special looked good. The hamburger looked good as well. Probably won't return with other choices in the area.
- Worth A VisitLloydDined on 4/22/2014This is the second time I have taken an office group to One2One, and I was not disappointed. I chose One2One because they have a wide range of menu options without being overwhelming. My group has very diverse tastes and it is hard to please them all. When we got there the restaurant was almost deserted, which was worrisome, given that the last time I was there it was beehive!. I was concerned that something might have changed. Fortunately, that was not the case! Our server met us at the door and was perfect in attention to our needs. She "sold" the lobster ravioli which was indeed, outstanding. The beer cheese pizza and the special stuffed red snapper were also hits. In short - if you have not been to One2One - you need to fix that!Special Features:
- Incredible Easter BrunchIEATTHEREFOREIAMDined on 4/20/2014Always forget how great this spot is! Have eaten there a handful of times and have never been disappointed. Can honestly say this was the absolute best prime rib I have eaten in a very long time. Thanks to the one 2 one crew for making it a great experience for me and the family. See you soon.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicemsw1VIPDined on 4/19/2014This was our third visit and all have been excellent.The servers are friendly and prompt The menu is a very good mix of the simple and more complex. The specials show imagination. The main room is very comfortable with a mix of seating including the counter at the kitchen. The bar is large and has a nice outdoor area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Real Hidden GemeaterDined on 4/19/2014We have been four times with friends and enjoyed it every time. Every dish has been excellent. We have had at least twenty different items and each one was outstanding. We live twenty minutes away and have many choices closer to home, but we consistently suggest one2one. The service has been somewhat erratic - sometimes great sometimes OK, never bad. We will be back soon.Special Features:
- Awesome diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014I love this restaurant, we brought along some of our friends this time and they had a wonderful time. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks can be deceiving ....ozobDined on 4/11/2014Disappointed. Service slow, waiter had no clue what about the specials and not interested in finding out. Took 45 min to get check, waiter could not get it right. Could not get drink refills. For me, poor service ruins the dining experience regardless of the quality of the food. The food was nothing to write home about. I had the meatloaf, which was served lukewarm and while not bad, was bland. The shoe string potatoes were so thin, they were difficult to eat. My wife and the other couple at the table while having different dishes, all agreed food was marginal at best. Normally we give a restaurant three chances before writing it off, but in this case, it went straight to strike three.
- Back AgainJohnVIPDined on 4/11/2014Do enjoy coming back to One2One. Very good food and a relaxed environment. Any one reading this should consider giving them a try. They are a little eclectic, very interesting and worth a visit. Would not give them a "10" but they are a good, solid "8" and that is not bad. Great value also.Special Features:
- This was my first visit andINJOYGFDined on 4/4/2014This was my first visit and I was very pleased! The service was great, food was excellent. If you are looking for a nice place to have dinner with your honey, or a group of friends. This is a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.