One Midtown Kitchen
559 Dutch Valley Road
Atlanta, GA 30324Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
One Midtown Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.onemidtownkitchen.com/
- Phone: 4048924111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner only: Sunday through Wednesday 5:30pm till 10pm Thursday through Saturday 5:30pm through 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nick Otarsh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: ONE. midtown kitchen is the perfect place for your next event, large or small. We offer a year-round enclosed, private patio that can accommodate 80 standing for cocktails or 50 seated for dinner. The restaurant itself can also be rented out for large gatherings of 350 people standing for cocktails or 200 for a sit-down dinner. The atmosphere at ONE is unsurpassed and paired with our unbeatable service and delicious food, your evening is sure to be perfect.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Nash 4049692141
A word from One Midtown Kitchen
Celebrating 10 years as one of Atlanta’s premier dining hotspots, ONE. midtown kitchen led a restaurant resurgence to Midtown as well as helped elevate the Atlanta culinary scene to national recognition. One of Bon Appetit’s “Hot Tables” and a “Neighborhood Gem” according to Gourmet Magazine, ONE is a one-of-a-kind concept located in a renovated urban warehouse offering approachable, high-energy American cuisine. ONE serves dinner seven nights a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
One Midtown Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
136 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)fit for foodies (75)romantic (72)neighborhood gem (72)notable wine list (51)good for groups (47)hot spot (44)scenic view (31)vibrant bar scene (18)great for outdoor dining (15)late-night find (13)great for brunch (12)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- lurefishVIPDined on 8/29/2014Calamari is to die for! Duck is a must, as well as scallops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014I have been to One Midtown Kitchen several times for all different occasions. This time was for a great dinner with friends from out of town. They loved the look and feel of the restaurant and the service was impeccable. If you have a sweet tooth like me, I definitely recommend the Kit Kat Bar dessert. It will knock your socks off!Special Features:
- Beware of Trendy!2eatersonlyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We have enjoyed eating here in the past. OK food, high-energy-fun-to-look-at crowd and acceptable (barely) prices. This last time, greed pushed us over the edge. We ordered a small plate of a shrimp special ($12) and when it arrived, we could barely find the six tiny shrimps on the great BIG plate. We were told these shrimp were very special... can't recall their precious names, but the only thing that made them special was their close to invisible posture on the plate. We asked if it was possible for a "substitution" of carrots for fried potatoes and OF COURSE, they could accommodate BUT (as it turns out) for the tidy sum of $5. which the waitress failed to reveal. You get the picture.Special Features:
- Too many Gems in ATLMPMillerDined on 8/22/2014As nice as the venue is as well as the food presentation, it pales in comparison to other ATL spots we love, such as TWO URBAN LICKS. Though the Grilled Goat Cheese Bread appetizer & the carrot pure for your fresh bread pre-meal were amazing.Special Features:
- Always excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014I took a friend from out of town to dinner here Friday night and the restaurant and staff didn't disappoint! The food, service and wine were all excellent. The only thing I would like to see is a larger serving of fish. I've had both the salmon and tuna, which are delicious, but the portions are very small for the price. Thanks, DavidSpecial Features:
- Simply Outstanding...RESIIIVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was OUTSTANDING!! Our server could not have been nicer. Made sure the kids (8,6, and 6 months) were handled, asked if we wanted their cheese pizza first, and essentially went out of his way to make our entire party feel welcome and respected. He even smiled and talked with the baby. Simply great. Honestly, OMK has pretty much one of the top 5 burgers in town. They have outstanding food, but every time I go, it's the burger that I simply must have. Finally, let me say that I have brought children to OMK before, and the previous server was rude and almost upset that children were there. No kids menu, no highchairs, etc. THAT WAS NOT THIS TIME. Could be hit or miss but we were very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence IncarnateMovadoDined on 8/20/2014One Midtown Kitchen was a place I was introduced to about 2 years ago. Since then, I've utilized it as my go to place for a romantic dinner or a nice place to take family or in town friend. The entire staff is great and they do everything they can to ensure you are happy and have a great experience. Food is great! Kit Kat Bar is the best desert there! Calamari rocks as an appetizer. Don't miss a chance to visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Impeccable service, waiters were very helpful in a birthday celebration I had planned and went above and beyond to help me. The food was good, but think I will try a different entrée when I dine there again. The ambience was great. Very nice place for a date, or girls night out.Special Features:
- We loved "One!"KH408Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated two family birthdays at One Midtown Kitchen and EVERY part of the experience was terrific! Our servers were quite attentive and hit just the right notes in every way. Each entree was truly delicious. Sounds silly, but the "Kit Kat" dessert was decadent and amazing! The lighting is unusual and "artsy." Cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- Great food & ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/14/2014Restaurant is very appealing when you walk in dimly lite & great smell from the wood fire oven the front of house was a little unique and restaurant was pretty open we had reservations but was still first seated by the water station asked to be moved which they accommodated but then seated in a booth where we were in benches that slide down not enjoyable to eat the beautiful and delicious food We had the peach salad amazing also the goat cheese toast good different but overall tasty we also enjoyed the scallops burger that were excellent the other main was a flank steak that was smokey in flavor but also good Restaurant was very pretty only wished front of the house would have sat us at a tableSpecial Features:
- Snotty egocentric managementLameDined on 8/12/2014I work at a small company and offered to help the office manager with some of the extra work. I sent an email and called to reserve a spot for 13 people. The day before the reservation my colleague called to confirm and was informed your restaurant was going to cancel my reservation. She saved it but I will Never visit your restaurant again because the night we were there your restaurant was practically Empty! Imagine how bad it would be to have a reservation canceled for No reason because why ? You don't already know me...
- Excellent anniversary dinnerLawlibDined on 8/12/2014My husband and I tried One Midtown Kitchen for the first time for our anniversary dinner. We were somewhat early for our already very early reservation, but the host made us feel comfortable and welcome and not a bit out of place. He also took the time to find out our names and why we were there. We were greeted by name by our server and he gave us all the time we needed to take in the variety of food and drink available. We had steak frites and quail, both of which were wonderful and an excellent Riesling. Dessert was fabulous and everything was about as nice as it could be. As we let we were again congratulated on our anniversary and again by name. What a lovely place and experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Everyone enjoyed the evening, food was great. It was my daughters 18th birthday , she requested One MidTown as she has been before , one of her favorite restaurants and she enjoyed it very much so on Sunday. The waiter comped her a cheese cake for dessert which was very nice ! Very pleasant enjoyable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really fine jointBoneDined on 8/9/2014Good food interesting menu superb service. A little pricy but worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goat cheese toast. Oh.my.godShellyDCfoodieDined on 8/8/2014The goat cheese toast (not like any toast you imagine) is pure heaven in your mouth. Order it. It will make you very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the atmosphereKrrs24Dined on 8/8/2014This was our 2nd time here. We came 4 yr ago for wedding anniversary. We loved it then and loved it just as much this time. We live two hours away in Tennessee. Next time we visit, it won't be so long! Great servers with nice recommendations, our food came out quickly and my cocktail was fabulous! We both had the hanger steak, but our absolute favorite had to be the sweet and spicy calamari!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!lovetodineDined on 8/2/2014Wonderful restaurant. Everything from the food, service, & atmosphere was perfect. Will definitely go again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent and EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014This people here always makes me feel like a king, the food is over the top and the wine list is perfect. I highly recommend this place for any celebrated event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StephDined on 8/2/2014We tried a good sampling of the menu, apps, entries, desserts all very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Midtown Kitchen is deliciousAlexDined on 8/1/2014Our food was excellent, although not necessarily a great value. My only complaint was the energetic noise level occasionally made it difficult for me to understand the waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 15th Wedding anniversaryJohnBDined on 7/31/2014We have eaten at One for a couple of our anniversaries. It has always been a flawless and hip experience that suits our aesthetics perfectly. I have no criticisms, It was perfect. Our service has been professional and personal. We feel right at home and the service staff rides a perfect balance between service expertise and "new best friend". The space is an iviting blend of pure modernism, loft, and shabby chic cabin. I want to live there. It would be fun to seed bonb the green space to the south. I kept imagining a field of sunflowers.Special Features:
- Always great!AtcdrewDined on 7/29/2014We've been here several times and the service and food are always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Me and my husband love One Midtown Kitchen. The food, service and atmosphere never dissapoint. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night/celebrationSydneyMarshall876Dined on 7/25/2014I went to ONE Midtown Kitchen for the first time this past Friday (7/25/14). We had not been there so we were looking forward to it! It was really great all around. The service was top-notch and made me feel right at home. They wanted to know if we were celebrating anything and were extremely accommodating the entire time. I requested to sit by a window and they had the perfect table set aside for us. We had a fantastic server as well! Her name was Berney. She was funny and made the experience memorable. We tried to get as many dishes as we could and loved them all. My favorite was the Griddled Goat cheese, of course, and the deviled eggs. Great wine and beer list as well! I highly recommend this place. Enjoy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/24/2014Such a beautiful venue!! But Food was disappointing and server not friendly. Good place to simply have a drink with a friend.Special Features:
- BrianAtlDined on 7/20/2014Excellent wine list. Brilliant idea to tier it and then offer half glass, full glass or bottomless glass option. The dishes are always amazing and the goat cheese toast was Avery exciting and welcome newcomer to the menu. However this occasion it seemed to take a concerning amount of time to prepare the food. It was the longest wait between ordering and delivery I have ever experienced and the temperature of the food at serving did hint it may have been sitting some time. It was not a busy night. There were maybe a total of four or five tables. This is the only time I have ever had an issue out of the 5 times I have eaten there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Midtown KitchenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Great dinner, good service and overall good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special OccasionsKevinDined on 7/15/2014ONE Midtown is my number one (no pun intended) pick to go to for any special occasion, and even just for that one time when I feel like treating myself and my someone special. Some of their menu items are quite a bit over-priced (their current watermelon salad includes about eight pieces of watermelon for somewhere around $9), but their entrée prices are very reasonable for the amount and quality of food that you receive. I was slightly disappointed when I saw the salad, to an extent where it almost put me off to the restaurant, but ONE has quite a few redeeming qualities that made up for that one poor pricing decision. Their staff and their service are also top-notch. I will be back.Special Features:
- What an amazing experience!SugargalVIPDined on 7/12/2014We had yet another great dining experience at One Midtown. We had the perfect table overlooking the park and the city (the second room is usually quieter), the perfect waiter -Bernie- and the absolute perfect meal. The goad cheese toast is just out of this world, I always, always have that and it seems to get better every time. We then have the chicken that was juicy, tender, perfect and we close with the lemon pudding, which was incredible -- lemon, strawberries, almond ice cream and hazelnuts. - A festival of flavors in your palate. Chef Nick Oltarsh always delivers.Special Features:
- Trendy and tasty!BettydVIPDined on 7/12/2014This is a gorgeous restaurant with very skilled wait staff. It's dark and trendy then part of the dining room overlooks the park and is bright, full of windows. Interesting wine list with price tiers and ability to get a half glass to try different ones. Bread was great and served with a great carrot dip! Love that they change the menu every day. Lima bean hummus and spicy shrimp appetizer was my favorite. I never order dessert but had to get the kit kat dessert to go and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Menu and Service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2014My husband and I went here on my birthday. We had always wanted to try to the restaurant, but for whatever reason went somewhere else instead. I'm disappointed that we didn't come here sooner. We were really missing out. Our server was super attentive. The food was great and the atmosphere was perfect. I would say the only negative to the whole night was where we sat which was in one of those long booths nestled in between 2 other tables that are really close (the kind where you feel like you are sharing tables). I'm not a fan of that. Otherwise, it was a perfect night. totally recommend and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2014Food was very good. Very disappointed in our waiter. We where celebrating the birthdays of my wife and our oldest son, both born on the same day. We where greeted by the host as we entered and he offered his congrats, but our waiter never even mentioned it. He should have know or been told of this special occasion. He was not engaging at all and was basically a food and beverage runner. Even though I tipped 20%, I was very reluctant to do tip at that level. My overall experience was certainly negatively impacted by what I consider one of the keys to fine dinning, your waiter.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!!!!!AdrianneDined on 7/10/2014Love the food at one midtown. It is my other must go to when visiting atlanta. The carrot puree with the awesome bread was great. I ordered the chicken which was delicious. My friend ordered the scallops and raved. She savored every bite. The desert was amazing. (Cant remember what it was called). You cant go wrong choosing any of them. Our server was helpful and very nice. It was great to hear sure no problem when we wanted to alter the dish a little. We sat at the counter and were entertained watching the hard working chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MurpDined on 7/9/2014Overall a great dinning experience! I took a recent grad who had moved to the Midtown and she loved it. She thought it was a nice place for young folks to gather.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFlavorFullDined on 7/5/2014I took my boyfriend to One Midtown Kitchen for his birthday. It was our first visit. We had a very good time - enjoyable atmosphere, great service, wonderful food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place...!!!vogue41Dined on 6/28/2014I've been here quite a few times, so that's why I thought it was a perfect idea to have a dinner with just the gals here on a Saturday evening...we enjoyed every bit of it...from the calamari to the strawberry financier...YUMMY...!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014The service and atmosphere is worth a visit here. The menu is great, something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!, Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/27/2014This was our 3rd or 4th time to go to One Midtown Kitchen and it seems to get better each time. I'm not sure how they keep improving on great! Food was awesome. I tried the Goat Cheese Toast appetizer and I absolutely loved it. Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly. She made the dining experience even better. We'll be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnexpectedDrdogDined on 6/26/2014The location was quite unexpected. It has the appearance of once being a warehouse but we were told it was formerly the home of an architect. The staff was wonderful and enjoyed the food.Special Features:
- Girls Night OutdvintonDined on 6/21/2014This was our first visit and everyone had a wonderful time. Our server, Brittany, was great and the food was very good. Will definitely go back soon.Special Features: