One Midtown Kitchen
559 Dutch Valley Road
Atlanta, GA 30324Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
One Midtown Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.onemidtownkitchen.com/
- Phone: 4048924111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner only: Sunday through Wednesday 5:30pm till 10pm Thursday through Saturday 5:30pm through 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Nick Otarsh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: ONE. midtown kitchen is the perfect place for your next event, large or small. We offer a year-round enclosed, private patio that can accommodate 80 standing for cocktails or 50 seated for dinner. The restaurant itself can also be rented out for large gatherings of 350 people standing for cocktails or 200 for a sit-down dinner. The atmosphere at ONE is unsurpassed and paired with our unbeatable service and delicious food, your evening is sure to be perfect.
- Private Party Contact: Joe Nash 4049692141
A word from One Midtown Kitchen
Celebrating 10 years as one of Atlanta’s premier dining hotspots, ONE. midtown kitchen led a restaurant resurgence to Midtown as well as helped elevate the Atlanta culinary scene to national recognition. One of Bon Appetit’s “Hot Tables” and a “Neighborhood Gem” according to Gourmet Magazine, ONE is a one-of-a-kind concept located in a renovated urban warehouse offering approachable, high-energy American cuisine. ONE serves dinner seven nights a week.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
One Midtown Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
One Midtown Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
162 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (101)special occasion (95)neighborhood gem (94)romantic (83)notable wine list (66)good for groups (60)hot spot (60)scenic view (38)vibrant bar scene (27)great for outdoor dining (15)late-night find (14)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (4)Show More
- Wow....and Wow!!!lovemyfood50VIPDined on 10/18/2014Not even sure where to begin this review, other than to say the food is absolutely FANTASTIC here. We've been here many times, and EVERYTHING has always been very very good, however with recent additions to the menu, our most recent dinner there was mind blowing!! The calamari is outstanding, and the new Lamb Tartar, is not to be missed if you like raw and very mediterranean. It was so fantastic, we ordered a second plate. The brussell sprouts are perfectly done, not greasy, as some can be. The red pepper bruschetta is lovely with wine to start your meal. Wine selection is also top notch, with many Italian and French varietal's to choose from. This is a cool, hip, hot spot with some of the best food in the city.....DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE!Special Features:
- poor servicereviewDined on 10/11/2014Went for our anniversary and waited in bar for 15 minutes and still no service. Seemed like a new bartended because we overheard a request for bellini and the bartended didn't know what it was (unless she didn't hear the request). We have been to this location several times and never had bad service but we were not pleased this time. Our waitress once seated with our party was good and food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentjhuntVIPDined on 10/11/2014We have always enjoyed our dinner at One Midtown Kitchen. The drinks were fabulous and our grilled goat cheese toast was simply amazing. We had the pork tenderloin and grouper and both were fantastic. We had the best waiter "Shirley", he's the best!Special Features:
- Great food & service for the moneybilranDined on 10/10/2014In town for training and was looking for a hidden gem. Found it! One Midtown Kitchen was a ver pleasant surprise. Hidden down a dimly lit street in a neighborhood you will find a blue lit front with "ONE" highlighted. You are there. Tried four different main courses and two small plates and split dessert. Each member of our party (all proclaimed foodies), were impressed with the flavors, presentation, oh and the carrot butter for the bread. We left sated and happy. Service was attentive (Allie) and was knowledgable of the menu, specials, and had favorite recommendations with great descriptions. If you are in Atlanta and looking for great food and atmosphere, I say try One Midtown Kitchen. You will be happy you did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointing ending to a mealburkeDined on 10/10/2014Salmon tartare salad & salmon with black rice was a Very Good combination to start. I was more than extremely disappointed by the tasteless bread pudding topped by a 'gummy bear' textured fruit. I returned it & had it taken from my bill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandinglukeVIPDined on 10/2/2014THank you for truly making our celebration a special event .. the service is just outstanding and a benchmark for the industrySpecial Features:
- Great dinner!B2P8Dined on 9/30/2014I have been to One Midtown Kitchen several times over the course of several years and I've never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the food is outstanding. The staff makes sure that you are pleased with your dining experience and goes over and beyond all expectations. For example, I mentioned that I had a food allergy. Without me asking, the waiter contacted the chef, who then advised that a new sauce could me made so that I could enjoy the item.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/27/2014This was our first visit to this restaurant, and I am eager to return soon. It is chic, good food, great service, and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- My favorite place in the cityFoodie1010Dined on 9/26/2014Great place to come to. From the service to the food, everything is done well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Snowboarder57Dined on 9/22/2014Bartender was attentive, but server was extremly lacking. Food was good but no wow factor.
- Always GoodFL21332VIPDined on 9/20/2014One of my favorites but haven't been in a little while. Tired the pizza this time and it was great. Cheese plate and wine is a good place to start. I like the way they do their wine menu. Great for a special occasion.Special Features:
- AmazingJaxterVIPDined on 9/19/2014The food and the staff are second to none. From the moment you are greeted at the front door, one Midtown is a perfect dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccassionAndreaDined on 9/15/2014Good Food, Drinks, Ambiance! Made a good time for a birthday celebration.Special Features:
- ALWAYS NUMBER ONEFOODFINDERDined on 9/13/2014I've been dining at One Midtown for years and had not been in a year or 2, but as usual it never fails to meet my expectation. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Thanks for a wonderful evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014From the time we arrived until the valet closed our car doors, our evening was a fantastic one. The service, atmosphere, and food were spectacular. Knowledgeable servers, my date loved the sauvignon blanc which was suggested.Special Features:
- very averagemidtownfoodieDined on 9/13/2014Great location and nice view. Good lighting. Food was very average and not worth the prices. Very small portions especially on the desserts. Service was slow and every request seemed like a major inconvenience. ThIs place is very pretentious. Overall no desire to go back.
- Restaurant has Good Game!darkbeersDined on 9/13/2014Wonder food! The Fried Goat Chees Bread in a Truffle Oil and Mushroom sauce is stellar! Steak Frites rocks! The Endless Wine glass is wonderful if you have a driver in the group :-)Special Features:
- YumBerrygudVIPDined on 9/12/2014One did not disappoint! Great service and atmosphere. The griddled goat cheese is to die for. Good portion sizes. Great wine selection. Delicious dessert- save room! My only complaint is price. There was nothing on my entree plate that made my scallops worth 29$. And they had sand in them. All in all I will return but just pick a different entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall an enjoyable experienceJtownEqsuireDined on 9/12/2014I reLly enjoyed the atmosphere. It was delightful. I would say it was a little loud, and hard to hear conversation at the table. The drinks were great but the service was a bit slow. Admittedly it was a crowded Friday nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun TimesLeretDined on 9/11/2014Wonderful bar area! Went with a group for restaurant week. Food was great, choices were ample. Louder than I remember from the last time I visited. Couldn't really hear the music, just the bass part of the song. We all enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every time amazingFinishingWellDined on 9/7/2014We've dined at ONE Midtown Kitchen several times, and have been impressed on every occasion. This time, as part of Midtown Restaurant Week, Chef Chris, waiter Joseph, and the rest of the staff, set the bar even higher. The host greeted us by name, and we felt like they were waiting just for us. Flowers and a card I'd dropped off earlier in the day were thoughtfully presented and waiting at our table. And Chef Chris stopped by our table during dessert to say hello, and chat for a few minutes. This helped to make our evening truly memorable. As always, the drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts were phenomenal. Lastly, not enough good can be said about the attentive service that Joseph provided. Five stars across the board!Special Features:
- Great Place in MidtownBOOODined on 9/6/2014Dessert was wonderful! And so was the wine! I recommend going early.Special Features:
- unexpected surprisedineoftenVIPDined on 9/6/2014Beautiful restaurant inside. A surprise given the outside appearance. Excellent service, everyone was very friendly and relaxed. The food was not to my liking. The wood grilled salmon was plain, little taste. The margarita pizza was very salty, not with the fresh mozzarella I would expect. The goat cheese salad was just OK. I was hoping the food would match the beautiful ambience and service, but it did not .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday!Yelm53Dined on 9/6/2014Celebrated a birthday with a party of 6. The service was outstanding. Jeff and Ian went out of their way to make this an excellent dining experience. Kudos to Ian for helping a guest with food allergies navigate the menu. He personally worked with the chef to make the best selections for our friend. The food was wonderful. I especially enjoyed the roast duck breast, and my partner loved the shrimp and grits. The desserts were great. Yes, the Kit Kat Bar was a great suggestion, and the cheesecake was creamy and delicious. Thank you for becoming one of my favorite places to come for dinner! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Family ExperienceRESIIIVIPDined on 9/5/2014We had a family dinner of 9 (6 adults, 2 kids, and a baby), and it was outstanding. The service was exceptional, the food was outstanding, and the time spent together... perfect. A place that we have always enjoyed for year seemed to simply get better. While they do not have a "kids menu" the pizzas are perfect for the kids, and they even had a highchair for the baby (a first). Our server, Jozsef, could not have been more helpful or knowledgeable. A great, great end to the week and the start of the weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!SimoneDined on 8/30/2014Excellent food and drinks, amazing waitress, nice ambiance... honestly everything was great. I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we've been going for 12 yearsJBannonVIPDined on 8/30/2014happy anniversary to a great neighborhood gem. we've been coming from the start. congratulationsSpecial Features:
- Great Meal for a Special OccasionBuckheadhokieDined on 8/30/2014We celebrated our anniversary here and took advantage of a special promotion for discounted food and wine. The whole experience was great, from making the reservations to the valet service to the waiter's humorous banter. The meals were exquisite and the price was well worth the experience. We will be back again.Special Features:
- Great small plates!RivrsidedinerDined on 8/30/2014Our group of 6 REALLY like GOOD food. The small plates/appetizers were all great, calamari, goat cheese toast, risotto. Three at our table loved their entrees. The other three, not so much. Two had quail, YUCK! And one rabbit, it was ok, :( . The pizza at another table looked really good. I would advise staying away from the small bird/game. We will be back but will stay away from certain "large plates", cough,cough! We ordered the quail on the advice of a young person who had been there the night before. He said it was amazing and the potatoes were the best he had ever eaten. I have decided he needs to come to my house for dinner :).Special Features:
- lurefishVIPDined on 8/29/2014Calamari is to die for! Duck is a must, as well as scallops!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingTrendSeekerDined on 8/29/2014The atmosphere, menu, food, and service are consistently outstanding. It feels like a trendy spot and I keep on going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014I have been to One Midtown Kitchen several times for all different occasions. This time was for a great dinner with friends from out of town. They loved the look and feel of the restaurant and the service was impeccable. If you have a sweet tooth like me, I definitely recommend the Kit Kat Bar dessert. It will knock your socks off!Special Features:
- Night outBenitoDined on 8/23/2014I went here with a friend and we had a great time. The space is really awesome! The food was pretty good and the drinks flowed freely. There was a bachelorette party that sat down next to us about half way through the meal which wasn't great but I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Beware of Trendy!2eatersonlyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We have enjoyed eating here in the past. OK food, high-energy-fun-to-look-at crowd and acceptable (barely) prices. This last time, greed pushed us over the edge. We ordered a small plate of a shrimp special ($12) and when it arrived, we could barely find the six tiny shrimps on the great BIG plate. We were told these shrimp were very special... can't recall their precious names, but the only thing that made them special was their close to invisible posture on the plate. We asked if it was possible for a "substitution" of carrots for fried potatoes and OF COURSE, they could accommodate BUT (as it turns out) for the tidy sum of $5. which the waitress failed to reveal. You get the picture.Special Features:
- Too many Gems in ATLMPMillerDined on 8/22/2014As nice as the venue is as well as the food presentation, it pales in comparison to other ATL spots we love, such as TWO URBAN LICKS. Though the Grilled Goat Cheese Bread appetizer & the carrot pure for your fresh bread pre-meal were amazing.Special Features:
- Always excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014I took a friend from out of town to dinner here Friday night and the restaurant and staff didn't disappoint! The food, service and wine were all excellent. The only thing I would like to see is a larger serving of fish. I've had both the salmon and tuna, which are delicious, but the portions are very small for the price. Thanks, DavidSpecial Features:
- Simply Outstanding...RESIIIVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was OUTSTANDING!! Our server could not have been nicer. Made sure the kids (8,6, and 6 months) were handled, asked if we wanted their cheese pizza first, and essentially went out of his way to make our entire party feel welcome and respected. He even smiled and talked with the baby. Simply great. Honestly, OMK has pretty much one of the top 5 burgers in town. They have outstanding food, but every time I go, it's the burger that I simply must have. Finally, let me say that I have brought children to OMK before, and the previous server was rude and almost upset that children were there. No kids menu, no highchairs, etc. THAT WAS NOT THIS TIME. Could be hit or miss but we were very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence IncarnateMovadoDined on 8/20/2014One Midtown Kitchen was a place I was introduced to about 2 years ago. Since then, I've utilized it as my go to place for a romantic dinner or a nice place to take family or in town friend. The entire staff is great and they do everything they can to ensure you are happy and have a great experience. Food is great! Kit Kat Bar is the best desert there! Calamari rocks as an appetizer. Don't miss a chance to visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Impeccable service, waiters were very helpful in a birthday celebration I had planned and went above and beyond to help me. The food was good, but think I will try a different entrée when I dine there again. The ambience was great. Very nice place for a date, or girls night out.Special Features:
- We loved "One!"KH408Dined on 8/16/2014We celebrated two family birthdays at One Midtown Kitchen and EVERY part of the experience was terrific! Our servers were quite attentive and hit just the right notes in every way. Each entree was truly delicious. Sounds silly, but the "Kit Kat" dessert was decadent and amazing! The lighting is unusual and "artsy." Cannot wait to go back!Special Features: