1 Manele Bay Road
Lanai City, HI 96763Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/manelebay/dining/restaurants/one_forty/
- Phone: 8085652000x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 6:30am-11:00am
Dinner: Daily 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Marcus Stewart
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Four Seasons Lana'i Ambassadors 8085652388x
A word from ONE FORTY
One Forty's name pays homage to Lanai's beautiful 140 square miles and a steak prepared medium served at 140 degrees. Enjoy traditional breakfast fare with an island influence and dinner featuring hand cut steaks and fish caught just off shore. With an emphasis on local ingredients, Executive Sous Chef, Marcus Stewart showcases the flavors native to Hawaii. Choose a wine from our accomplished 300 bottle selection and enjoy the picturesque view of Hulupo'e Bay.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
ONE FORTY - Best Restaurants in Lanai City ›
ONE FORTY reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (6)romantic (4)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- DeliciousreturningguestVIPDined on 9/29/2014Excellent entres, with interesting, tasty sauces on succulent meats, worthy of its name (the temp of a perfectly cooked steak) Presentation and accompanying sides all unique and delicious. and the service was attentive, friendly and well paced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!AnniversaryDined on 9/12/2014This is a fantastic restaurant. The views of the pool, ocean and torches in the evening our breath-taking. The service was wonderful, no detail was omitted. Knew it was our anniversary and made it a very rememberable evening.Special Features:
- great views and service food so sofableDined on 9/9/2014Food was not that great considering how expensive it is. Drinks were good as were the oysters but the entrees were just so so. Beautiful view and excellent service.Special Features:
- The following 15 reviews are from the ONE FORTY reviews archive.
- A delicious mealCfox54VIPDined on 5/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed dinner here one evening while on Lanai. The service was excellent, the meal superb and the ambience spectacular. We will be back.Special Features:
- FantasticStaycationDined on 4/19/2014My husband and I both chose the filet mignon. It was fantastic, as was the service. The house specialty dessert, chocolate soufflé is not to be passed over! My 11-year old had the grilled chicken with fresh vegetables and white rice. It was refreshing to have a healthy, adult choice entree, as opposed to chicken fingers or grilled cheese sandwiches.Special Features:
- Excellent all aroundMarkGDined on 2/21/2014We had a lovely dinner at One Forty during our stay at Four Seasons the Lodge at Koele -- just a quick shuttle down to the Four Seasons Lanai at Manele Bay. we had a table right along the edge of the restaurant overlooking the pool and further, the ocean. Tiki torches and lighting illuminated the grounds to add to the romantic ambiance. Our service was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly -- everything we'd expect from the Four Seasons. The food was excellent -- the Waygu beef rib eye was well prepared, with perfect temperature and excellent presentation/flavor. Chef's fish special, a pinot noir wine pairing and a chocolate soufflé capped off a perfect evening. Highly recommend for a special night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expertly prepared regional fare.nihonshudakeDined on 12/15/2013Food perfectly prepared, impeccable service. Serene environment with a gorgeous ocean view. Had the tasting menu which was an excellent choice. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening!LanaiDined on 12/9/2013Went to 140 for a special anniversary dinner. Food was excellent (try the Lobster Rockefeller); service the same. Wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Outstanding Dining Personal ServiceLanaiFansDined on 11/29/2013One Forty provides excellent dining plus exceptional personal service, one of best we've encountered. Many fine dining options, great menu and wine list, and the staff were phenomenal, esp. Lewis, the manager!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS FABULOUS FABULOUSLillyVIPDined on 10/3/2013The Chef Matthew Brennan is amazing. Both the food and service come together at the highest level of dining ! The fish and steak were cooked to perfection and the subtle sauces did not overwhelm the flavors . You could not ask for more from this wonderful Four Seasons restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the Waygu steakCindyVIPDined on 9/6/2013We initially ordered a rib eye steak (not Waygu), but it was sub-par and had to be sent back. The staff was super nice and offered to replace the rib eye with a Waygu rib eye. This steak was phenominal. They have a very interesting and different desert and after dinner drink menu. We enjoyed watching the table next to us when they got an after dinner drink that looked like it was being made with organic chemistry laboratory parts! We had a delicous coffee drink and desert to cap off a beautiful evening.Special Features:
- Classic steakhouse cuisinedineNwhineVIPDined on 8/6/2013Classic steakhouse cuisine done right. Attentive service and a beautiful ocean view to enjoy. Only issue is it's not air condirioned which can be a bit of a problem in the heat of Hawaii's summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dining!Luv2eatDined on 7/30/2013We just loved the setting for dinner. It was relaxing and felt like we had the place to ourselves. We were there at sunset which was magnificent. We both had fish for dinner which were prepared perfect and was delicious. It was my husband's birthday and they surprised him with complimentary dresses that were out of this world. The service was excellent and the whole dining experience was wonderful. We will surely go back there on our next vacation to Hawaii.Special Features:
- Best meal on LanaiiOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/4/2013Wonderful place. The beef short ribs were exceptionalSpecial Features:
- I'm a carnivoreFoodmanVIPDined on 4/15/2013My goal in life is to find the worlds greatest steak. The ribeye at One Forty was outstanding. Cooked perfectly, tender as young love (thats how my butcher describes lovely butter like tenderness) and oh so flavorful. Maybe not the best ever but great! Started with the pear salad which was also nice (could have used a little more blue cheese). My wife had the vegetarian dish (imagine that, a carnivore and a vegetarian. makes for interesting dining.) and she really enjoyed that as well.Special Features:
- Peter the maitre d' made aOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/12/2013Peter the maitre d' made a terrific birthday celebration for me. The food and presentation were excellent.Special Features:
- Outdoor dining magic on Lanai.LomaKVIPDined on 11/3/2012As the signature restaurant at The Four Seasons Manele Bay Hulopo'e Court is a gem. Fantastic indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast and dinner. At dinner with the tiki torches, music; and, fabulous service the restaurant is a don't miss experience. The food is mostly seafood and steaks with a definite Hawaiian twist. The Poke appetizer is super as is the Ahi tuna on wasabi mash.Special Features:
- Hulopo'e...Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/13/2012Outstanding service! Staff was extremely friendly and appeared to have personal knowledge of menu items.Special Features: