113 South Pennsylvania Avenue
Greensburg, PA 15601Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.oneelevengreensburg.com/
- Phone: 7244205711
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bryan Hutson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: One Eleven offers the best catering experience in town. With everything from casual buffet style, to elegant sit down dinners, weddings, and everything in between. Flawless table settings, elegant food displays, and remarkable cuisine will be talked about for years to come. We offer professional off site catering chefs, servers, and bartenders. Each menu is individualized to suit your every party need.
- Private Party Facilities: One Eleven offers our dining room for your personal events. When applicable, the room is made private for your every party need. Whether it is for a pharmaceutical event, holiday party, baby shower, etc, the staff at One Eleven will go above and beyond to make your event a success!
- Private Party Contact: Caroline Taintor 7244205711
A word from One Eleven
Established in 2009 One Eleven Restaurant is a unique and spirited eatery offering progressive food, wine, craft cocktails, eccentric music, a lush atmosphere, and lively bar. Specializing in fresh exciting seafood, nightly features, hand selected- highly rated wine, and craft cocktails, One Eleven is truly a unique gem in the heart of downtown Greensburg. Seating is available in both the hip lounge and intimate dining area. Please join us for Chef Bryan Hutson and Richard Kurtz's delicious and ever changing features and menu options.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
One Eleven - Best Restaurants in Greensburg ›
One Eleven reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (25)romantic (21)neighborhood gem (21)fit for foodies (19)notable wine list (7)good for groups (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fall MenuSallyAnneDined on 10/18/2014Dinner as always, was delicious, at One Eleven. The new Fall menu is superb with new entrée items and an array of new appetizers. The wine list, while not enormous, always hit the right notes and the staff, as usual, was excellent.Special Features:
- wonderful placeyummumDined on 10/15/2014Amazing food, beautiful atmosphere, just absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Food not bad (but not 40.00/head good) Large Salad Portion Entrée- Average- Had to send mine bad- Tepid temperature Not a good dollar valueSpecial Features:
- FantasticCharleysDined on 10/3/2014Food was great! Service excellent! Had surf n turf. Cooked perfectly. Dessert (lava cake) was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014A visit to One Eleven is always a delight. I am a Manhattan "specialist" dating back to the days when my father made them for me when I started drinking. One Eleven's Manhattans are among the best I have ever had, and that's just the beginning. The menu is always enticing, but not overwhelming. The wait staff is attentive but not overbearing. But, most importantly the food is always the best part of the evening out. I take friends to One Eleven for a special treat, but I also love to go there for just a night out. A great place to eat in Greensbburg?Special Features:
- Consistency keeps me coming back!PamelaDined on 9/19/2014We wanted to go out for a nice anniversary dinner without the worry of trying someplace new and not liking it. We went back to One Eleven and were once again impressed by the food, service and ambiance this resturant offers. Thank you for making my anniversary special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014Lovely restaurant in downtown Greensburg. Sorry to see so few customers during a concert evening. Service attentive and informative. Food very good with interesting selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeGeorgeDined on 9/8/2014My wife and I were there for another Mangia Monday and as usual the food was very good and the portions were generous. One Eleven has become one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvtodineluvtodineDined on 8/13/2014We had chose your resturant to celebrate a special occasion, and we were definetly not disappointed! This was our first time @ your resturant my husband and I looking forward to returning soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014My girlfriend lives past Donegal, where high-end restaurants are scarce. I searched online for somewhere reasonably close (30-45 minutes), and found One Eleven. The menu and photos were very appealing, so I made a reservation for "Date Night." We were running late and almost didn't make it in time (8:30PM reservation, arrived around 8:45PM...last seating is at 9:00PM). We were seated immediately in a romantic two-person booth/cove, and our waiter was fantastic! He informed us of the specials and was not in any sort of rush to get us out even though we arrived late. The Caesar Salad, Fig Pizzette, and the Paella were all incredible! I highly recommend this little gem in the heart of Greensburg...you won't be disappointed! 5-Stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classyk67Classyk67Dined on 8/1/2014The restaurant was very good. My husband and I will return. The food was awesome. Service was good the servers should be a little more friendly. They seem to be there to just serve not making you feel as comfortable as I would of liked to feel. Maybe it was just our waitress?? When we arrived I didn't feel as welcome as we should have. When we sat down my husband left to get his glasses in the car our waitress comes over with water and ask if I would like a drink not considering that my husband wasn't, sitting down. Very rude!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!luv2dineDined on 7/26/2014We love One Eleven - great food, always a surprise on the wine list. Being in Pennsylvania, we always appreciate finding a new wine to enjoy. Portions always provide for a lunch in the coming daysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always above and beyond.Jcz1106Dined on 7/22/2014Excellent wine list. Food was prepared accordingly and timely. Excellent service. Finest ingredients. Always a great experience at one eleven. Will be back again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Wonderful experience. One Eleven Restaurant was recommended to my husband and I by our daughter. We went there to celebrate our 51st Wedding Anniversary. The Filet Mignon was one of the best we have ever had and Richards ceaser salad was delicious. Our server, Mark was very knowledgable about the specials without having to read them off of written notes. He was very courteous and did not bother us while we were enjoying our dinner. We will definately return to One Eleven and recommend this restaurant to our friends and family. Thank you for a very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- We'll Be Back!nothelpingmywaistlineDined on 7/18/2014My husband & I dined here for the first time, to celebrate our anniversary. The decor is striking and the ambience is quite nice. It was very quiet but maybe due to our early arrival. The service was excellent, the portions generous, and presentation beautiful. We loved the roasted beet & goat cheese salad, as well as the unique vegetarian chickpea soup. My husband enjoyed the swordfish. While I liked the pasta with truffles, I would try a different dish, next time. These folks pay attention to detail. The bottle of white wine we ordered was wonderfully chilled, & the soup and entrees were served piping hot - unusual for most restaurants & likely not easy to do. This restaurant lived up to the accolades I'd heard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No bang for your buck.PitMasterDined on 7/12/2014It all started with a reservation that was to be outside of the bar area. We were seated on time but our table was right beside the bar. I didn't say anything for fear that it would do no good, the hostess was very cold. The drinks my wife and I had at the bar while waiting for our table were good. The bartender knew what she was talking about. We had an appetizer that was very tasty but could have been half the size. My wife had the steak and crab cake and was satisfied but stated she has has better. I had the paella which had 2 shrimp, a little crabmeat, undercooked rice, and about a dozen overcooked green lip mussels. It was seasoned well but for $30+ dollars I expected more. Dessert was good. Waited long for check. We won't be returningSpecial Features:
- Great food.DanaplbDined on 7/11/2014Every bite was delicious. We had beet salad, filet and crab cakes with their signature dessert, outstanding! Wine list was also great. Looking forward to our next visit to try something else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little DisappointedRUInputDined on 7/9/2014Our second visit was not as good as the first. Service was poor both in the kitchen and in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeDined on 7/7/2014We had a delightful time with another couple on Mangia Monday. What more can be said than outstanding in all categories? It is one of our favorite places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daffodilladyDined on 7/5/2014The Caesar salad was very good, but if you want anchovies on it, you need to ask for them! The portions are gigantic!! I ordered the crabcakes & got two really big ones!! Served with fingerling potatoes & grilled asparagus.......nice combination! The only negative I felt about this restaurant was having ordered a glass of merlot, it was served in a HUGE wine glass and only had 2 inches of wine in that glass. People eat & drink with their eyes.....a smaller wine glass would present itself better for $12 that I paid for that wine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 30 reviews are from the One Eleven reviews archive.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014We never knew this restaurant existed until I googled Greensburg Restaurants and it came up. I am so glad we went. Food was Delish, service was excellent and the atmosphere was quaint. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014A GREAT find for the city. I have recommended your restaurant many times.Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014We'd been here once before years ago..so glad we finally went back....incredible food...totally unexpected given the location. now we feel like we found a secret gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth TryingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014My Husband & I visited One Eleven for the first time Sat evening. Our waitress in the beginning seemed very abrupt and after getting our drinks quick to list the specials, they were very detailed and I'm sure hard to memorize although they were even harder to understand because she had recited them so quickly. We ordered off the menu instead and the food was delicious we enjoyed the Raviolis in Lobster sauce & Salmon. Dessert tho was even better A choc cake w/toasted marshmallow & salted caramel. The service however could have been a little more personable. Overall I would recommend this establishment to a friend I would caution it on the slightly more expensive side but I believe it was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful DinnerSimkovicsDined on 5/12/2014Everything from the menu offerings, the wine/cocktail list and the attentive staff will not disappoint even the most discriminating dinner. What a great find in Greensburg. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- W'lll Be Back!Foodie113VIPDined on 5/2/2014I noticed this spot on the Open Table website so we gave it a try. The decor is lovely and the tables were set with tablecloths and lovely appointments. The menu selections are interesting, not the ususal lunch fare. Husband had the chicken parm sandwich and was not disappointed. It was a fresh take on the usual, featuring fried chicken breast, parm cheese along with lettuce, tomato and red onion on cibatta. A real hit! A mound of fresh cut fries accompanied the plate. I had the mini pizza with sun dried tomatoes, spinach, bacon and goat cheese on a thin, crispy crust. A whole lot of great flavors that loved each other with every bite. We'll be back for dinner the next time.Special Features:
- DisappointedBumbleVIPDined on 4/25/2014We had high hopes for a celebratory dinner and unfortunately it did not happen. One Eleven is very pricey. We are from the Washington DC area and expect prices in the higher range. But scallops for 28 dollars a la carte is not worth it. The menu described "colossal" scallops and in actuality, they were about the size of a quarter. Three of is ordered the scallops and they were way over cooked. The bright spot of the meal was the mushroom risotto which was delicious. For 4 of us without any drinks the meal was about 120 dollars. Too pricey and food not good! Luckily, we had had appetizers at an anniversary celebration at Lapels across the street. We will try somewhere else next visit up from DC.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceGeorgeDined on 3/31/2014Our waiter for a party of four (splitting checks between couples) called shortly after we had departed to advise that the other couple had left their credit card and that the restaurant would hold it for them until it could be retrieved. The call came to me because I had made the reservation on line so my mobile phone number was on hand. This act of integrity and courtesy coupled with the excellent service during the meal rates the highest rating that can be given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unknown Gem Turns FavoritePamelaDined on 3/21/2014We were not familiar with this restaurant. Looked at some reviews and figured we would give it a try. I'm so glad we did. The staff, food and ambiance were all wonderful! This is truly a new favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly disappointingFirstTimerDined on 2/21/2014Nice restaurant but the dining area in the bar where we were seated is far too dark. It was nearly impossible to see the menu. I ordered one of the specials - a grouper dish which was a little disappointing. Large portion but slightly over cooked and for $30 should have had a small side of a vegetable. Less fish would have been fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1elleven is a win for GreensburgChazDined on 2/15/2014Lived here my entire life. about time we have a restaurant of this quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little restaurant.FirstimerDined on 2/15/2014Great ambiance. Amazing service - always smiling, the servers are very well trained. Great food- homemade breads, truffle fries are amazing, steaks cooked perfectly. You won't be disappointed with 111.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One ElevenSandyDined on 2/6/2014Our birthday club, 5 ladies,, very much enjoyed our dining experience at One Eleven. Our service was exceptional. The cocktails were very good as was the food. The wine list was extensive but we decided on the cocktails instead and we were not disappointed. I had the creme brûlée for dessert. Excellent! The roasted beet salad was wonderful but way too much. Enough to share for sure. We each ordered something different for our entree and it was all good. I will definitely return to One Eleven with my husband.Special Features:
- Not too shabbydjnicnakDined on 2/1/2014I found myself in Greensburg needing a place to eat. Having never been, & having a gift card, I went to one eleven for dinner. All in all it was a positive experience & I would probably go back if I'm in the area again. The pros - the sweet corn chowder was well executed; the wine list while small offered an eclectic sampling of wine & the wine that was served was spot on; & the ambiance was very nice (had a private, romantic booth for two). The cons - the entrees seemed over salted, the service did not match the ambiance & the prices were on the high side (for Greensburg). Pros or Cons - the portion size on everything was huge. If you're looking for fine dining in Greensburg 111 will fit the bill, just maybe not as much as you'd like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!AGMelletzVIPDined on 1/31/2014Had my birthday dinner there last Friday. Everything was perfect! Food, service, ambiance. Our second time there. Will go back as often as possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday table for fourMartiniMarkVIPDined on 1/11/2014Seated promptly. Our table had one wine and a gin martini. Was mixed good. No appetizers or salads. Salmon, cioppino, sea bass and lobster ravioli. All food was presented nicely & all enjoyed the meal. We did have creme brûlée & the one eleven special, a decadent chocolate-brownie-concoction. All in all, a pleasant dining expertise. The only negative I can think of would be cost. Quite high for four (>$200) and especially Greensburg.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mangia Monday MealGeorgeDined on 1/6/2014The special price Mangia Monday four cheese chicken was a bit of a disappointment. The breast meat was dry, the cheese was overdone and the rice bed was too lemony. Also the dish lacked any color in presentation since no other side dish of vegetable was offered. That being said, my wife and I dine at One Eleven often and this was the first entree that ever disappointed me. The small Caesar salad was good and the vodka martini was excellent, even accommodating my odd request for black olives rather than green. Having a meal in one of the two small booths is also delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new years everodon22Dined on 12/31/2013Our group of 6 good friends go out to dinner in a different place every New Years and its up to me to pick the restaraunt. I had been there twice before and I can't say enough about all of the food, the service, the quietness (no brats) , and would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/21/2013We love the cozy tables in the back with the curtains, they are lovely. It is very romantic and private setting.Special Features:
- Mangia MondayDebbizimDined on 12/16/2013Penne with lobster- so much food! So delicious! Gingerbread man martini- equally good. Service and attention that was given to us- superb; it was like visiting a friend... I was a little disappointed in the bread -I know, of all things,but a nice fresh baguette would have complemented the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.