On Rodeo at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
360 N. Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
On Rodeo at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.luxehotels.com/rodeodrive/dining
- Phone: 3102730300x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 11:30am
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Social Hour available daily from 4:00 to 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: David Padilla
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel offers a newly remodeled Penthouse for private events. Please contact Michelle Sharp for further details.
- Private Party Contact: Michelle Sharp 3106917608x
A word from On Rodeo at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel
On Rodeo Bistro & Lounge is located within the Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel. There is a beautiful Cafe located directly on the Rodeo Drive and an indoor dining room and lounge area. The perfect place to see and be seen while enjoying the spectacular offerings of Executive Chef David Padilla.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
On Rodeo at Luxe Rodeo Drive Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good for people watching not fooddboyluckyVIPDined on 2/16/2014Eat average food and watch all the people go by... This place could use an update to their menu and servers. The bus boy ended up being our server and could hardly understand us.......annoying!!!!!! Anyway they need to keep up with the joneses if they want to survive.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was really bad!GengenDined on 2/14/2014Horrible service. My boyfriend I and got seated first before the couple next to us yet they got all their food before us! We felt very neglected. The server did not check up on us while he did with all the people around us. So sad. It really ruined our Valentine's Day dinner.Special Features:
- Romantic valentines dinnermcfromYQBDined on 2/14/2014We went there for Valentines dinner. It was excellent. Service impeccable. Food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rodeo Drive SpotRaulVIPDined on 12/31/2013Wanted to find a place to eat while walking on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills on New Year's Eve. This restaurant within the Luxe Hotel turned out to be a good find. You can choose to sit out near the street and people watch or sit in the dining and bar area in the lobby of the hotel. It had nice décor and our waiter did a good job with our service. The menu is small, but the items we ordered were good. There is free valet parking in the back of the hotel with validation.Special Features:
- Convient for hotelOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/7/2013This place is very small but the food is excellent and the service was very nice. If you are staying there it is really easy to go to instead of trying to park in Beverly Hills.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, quiet and friendly restaurantBouvierZorroDined on 7/26/2013I like to come here when I like to have a quiet dinner and be able to have a conversation without having to scream at one another in order to be heard. The food is good and simple and the truffle fries are amazing. Good wines by the glass as well. Laid-back friendly service. Nice place to go to have a nice meal and relax.I would recommend this to a friend.
- WORST PLACE EVERSpunkyMonkeyDined on 6/23/2013I had friends in town and made a reservation for the Sunday champagne brunch on rooftop. It sounded fabulous. We arrived and it looked odd---several cramped together tables at the front of the hotel in what should have been a lobby area maybe. Anyway we told the hostess that we had a reservation for the buffet. She rudely said, without looking up, "There is no buffet; just a breakfast menu." We continued the conversation, more or less---it was like talking to a wall. I pulled up the website and description of the buffet and pictures of it on my phone. Her response was, "I don't know what to tell you. We don't have a buffet here." Same response from bartender, who finally said, "we stopped doing it today. They should have called you."
- On Rodeo that's for sure!!!dboyluckyVIPDined on 5/12/2013Love this place, great for people watching, good food, service and prices. We just love this place because not very crowded while you can watch the crowds pass you buy and have some good laughs... Great little gem for the neighborhood!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the three course menu prixOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/26/2013the three course menu prix fixe (35.00 per person ) was poor and the entree we went for was not avaliable. Small sad place rather empty and at the end tha bill was $143.00 for two people all included. There are a lot of L.A. restaurants much more good and nice for this price.
- arrived for lunch at 2:00bgnsoVIPDined on 1/21/2013arrived for lunch at 2:00 pm. No one was at door to greet us and we had to go find a waiter to ask for our table. Food was alright, nothing special. A big disappointment were the 2 deserts we ordered. The Starlet Cake was almost tasteless, very poorly made.
- Visited for Christmas DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2012Visited for Christmas Dinner prix fixe. Enjoyed it two years ago, this year there was a new chef. This year the food was horrible, and so was the service. We will not return until the current chef is gone.
- Christmas done right...at On RodeoOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012I had Christmas dinner here with three friends - the food was delicious! Wonderful alternative to home cooked Christmas dinner!Special Features:
- Service started a little slow,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012Service started a little slow, waited quite a while to be seated, and actually were considering leaving, but we did have a booking for lunch. Once we were seated the service was very good and food very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Ate a number of times whilstOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/19/2012Ate a number of times whilst staying at the Hotel and was quite satisfied with the service and food quality. Had a small hiccup with our last meal there, but the young lady (Maitre'D?) did her best to overcome our concerns and even offered dessert and coffee on the house. Overall, a very pleasant time and as this was our first time to Rodeo Drive we were constantly amazed at the variety of cars to drool over as they wizzed on by our table. Very cool !!!!!Special Features:
- A very odd space with theSherylVIPDined on 12/14/2012A very odd space with the bar and TV right on top of diners. Good food and excellent service but why would diners want the intrusion of TV reports? All hard surfaces so it's way too loud for visiting.
- We came about 40 min late,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/26/2012We came about 40 min late, but the restaurant was empty. We ordered the mussels, split the flat iron steak and lobster club, and had bread pudding for dessert. The mussels were delicious. The broth was delicious even after I ran out of bread. It was simple, tasted like just butter. Entrees were huge! The fries came out hot to the touch, crispy, and flavored perfectly with Parmesan cheese and herbs. The lobster in the club was made with a thick mayo sauce, and had mostly bread. The bread pudding portion was generous but it came with a small dollop of ice-cream. The bread pudding was warm, but was not as moist as I would like. Great outdoor seating and people watching location. Service is slow. Prepare for a 2 hour lunch.Special Features:
- Good food, lovely room, ourLessyd3Dined on 7/24/2012Good food, lovely room, our waiter was funny and attentive. A lovely spot.Special Features:
- I went here for lunch duringOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2012I went here for lunch during DineLA and could not thank them enough for making my 45 min out of the office worth it! A friend and I shared a couple items off the DineLA menu and it resulted in the most indulgent midweek lunch I think I have ever had. but more than anything the service was so great! To my fault I underestimated my time frame but our server was so accommodating in getting us in and out in accordance to my crazy time crunch. I couldn't have done it without him! ps steak was phenomenal!Special Features:
- Elegant and quaint settingKathVIPDined on 7/10/2012I had breakfast here, very good food and service. Elegant setting.
- I'd mostly recommend it becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2012I'd mostly recommend it because the wait staff was accommodating and it's the only dining establishment with outdoor seating on Rodeo Dr., which makes for cool people watching. As personable as the wait staff were, they weren't very attentive. We had to wait at long intervals to get their attention, and they never proactively checked on us to see how our food was. However, they let me change my reservation time three times, and they charged my friends a lower price for their entrees since my friends had mistakenly been given an older menu with lower pricing. That was beyond accommodating. Overall, the food was good, but not worth the cost. You're paying for Rodeo Dr., not for the grilled cheese.Special Features:
- Great menu options. I particularlyCollierCulinaryCritiqueaVIPDined on 5/21/2012Great menu options. I particularly loved the truffle fries. The only drawback is the small tables. Eating outside is like eating on the street but I liked the comfy chairs so I'd try that againSpecial Features:
- Went on dine LA menu, willOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/1/2012Went on dine LA menu, will go back when in Beverly Hills.Special Features:
- We tried Cafe Rodeo for DineJohnVIPDined on 1/22/2012We tried Cafe Rodeo for Dine LA. It was ok. Maybe We will try happy hour since everyone on yelp recommend happy hour.
- People watching beyond belief.BDimeVIPDined on 12/31/2011The food is fine, the service is fair, but the scene is beyond belief. In the space of two hours seated in the hotel's little entry court we experienced the following: - kids selling candy bars - homeless guy asking if we could spare a couple of dollars - a parade of tourists from around the world - an endless stream of people traversing Rodeo Drive - A-Rod seated at the next table (unbelievable!)Special Features:
- My two friends and I enjoyedCowittDined on 9/29/2011My two friends and I enjoyed our luncheon meals and we will return in December for our last quarterly meeting.Special Features:
- fama reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2011The kobe cheeseburger with truffle french fries is a religious experience for burger lovers. Great staff!. Unfortunately very limited menu. Great outdoor dining. This is one for a great lunch or late evening snack.Special Features:
- the food was terrible andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2011the food was terrible and overpriced. service was lacking--waiter knew nothing about the wines and not especially knowledgeable about the food either.
- Despite a limited menu theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2011Despite a limited menu the choices offer a variety of dishes we all enjoyed.
- Jose was our waiter and mostOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010Jose was our waiter and most helpful. The atmosphere was quiet and both the food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Went for Dine LA. The foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/5/2010Went for Dine LA. The food was definitely yummy. The atmosphere was nice - the dining is in the bar area which is small and nice. I went with some friends for a celebration but i could also see it as a nice romantic dinner place since it is small, not loud, and you won't get chased out by the late night crowd - at least not on a tuesday night.Special Features:
- This restaurant was a disappointmenOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/15/2010This restaurant was a disappointment. Food was mediocre, service slow and the place was empty until we arrived. Although this was the only outdoor restaurant that we found directly located on Rodeo Drive, we found several other spots in the area that were more appealing.
- I went here with 3 of my friendsAlyssaDined on 3/28/2010I went here with 3 of my friends so the reservation was for 4. However, they somehow had me down as just 3 people. This wasn't much of a problem because they let us sit at another table. Later another group with a reservation came in and the host didn't have their reservation at all. I would advise that even if you make a reservation through Open Table that you call them the day of your reservation to confirm everything. However when I tried to do so, the phone rang for a few minutes without an answer so I gave up. The food was great. I really enjoyed the fries and my turkey club sandwich. The drinks were good, however it took them a really long time to make them. We all enjoyed watching shoppers on Rodeo Drive walk by.Special Features:
- Most of the food they hadLuluVIPDined on 2/20/2010Most of the food they had on their online menu were not available when we tried to order them. The place seems to be a high-end cafeteria for those who work around Rodeo Dr neighborhood. We were very disappointed with almost everything.
- Even though it is found withinOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/31/2010Even though it is found within a hotel on Rodeo Dr...it is still a hotel restaurant...nothing fancy!
- seems like the dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/26/2009seems like the dining experience was much the afterthought at this hotel. the seating, service, and ultimately the food all felt like they were put together for a one time "wedding style" event. our server was pleasant and attentive, though her immediate superior seemed completely aloof and underprepared. location on Rodeo drive was nice but narrow alley like setting and bright lighting diminished the affect. Also, t-shirt clad children of the family of four sitting next to us also hurt the ambience as well as their incessant picture taking. in this employment market you'd think it would be easy to find management that cares...
- Food was amazing!!! I hadLucindaRogDined on 11/26/2009Food was amazing!!! I had the Thanksgiving 3 course meal, which included an amazing sea bass. service was fantastic. very nice place/hotel but you don't have to spend a lot of money to eat here.Special Features:
- overall the food was great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/12/2009overall the food was great! I would definetly dine again. It is a great place to have lunch while shopping. Especially if you have an appetite for a gourmet or healthy meal.Special Features:
- Loved the quietness and quaintnessOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/18/2009Loved the quietness and quaintness of the restaurant...perfect for a first date!!Special Features:
- Enjoyed our lunch at CafeEricSVIPDined on 2/16/2009Enjoyed our lunch at Cafe Rodeo. Great cheese plate, smoked duck cobb salad and wine. A perfect spot for a business lunch or a break from shopping on Rodeo Drive.Special Features:
- it was very busy but the waitOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2009it was very busy but the wait wasnt too long it was well worth the wait, the food was delicious and the service was great, I've been disappointed on a Valentines day in other restaurants but not this one and the price was fair over all was a great experienceSpecial Features: