Omira Brazilian Steakhouse
1005 St Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Omira Brazilian Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://omiragrill.com/
- Phone: (505) 780-5483
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Caribbean, Brazilian Steakhouse, South American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Omira Brazilian Steakhouse
Located just a few short blocks from Santa Fe’s Historic Plaza, the State Capital, and the Downtown Business District, Omira Bar & Grill is known for its culinary excellence and internationally inspired dishes. We invite you to tour our site and discover the Omira Experience, Menu and Wine List.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Omira Brazilian Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (26)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (17)romantic (10)great for lunch (8)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OmiraOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014The food was tasty and plentiful. The staff was attentive and kept us in food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rio In Santa Fe!ArtproDined on 11/13/2014Having enjoyed churrascarias in Rio de Janeiro, I am delighted to have our own gem right here in Santa Fe. I don't know of any restauranteur who works harder to make it a memorable dining experience. Terrific service with a personal concern for the customer's enjoyment. First rate. I shall continue hosting groups of people I care about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Fun Time!CAM123Dined on 11/13/2014The salad bar was amazing as always. We love the choices and variety, and everything is always fresh. The service was terrific. We were in the area near the bar, so the bartender was keeping an eye on us and was especially kind to my 83 year old mother. We also loved Ali! I would point out, however, that the online menu indicates that 15 different items will served at dinner. We were offered only 6 and we were there for around 2 hours. We were offered sirloin steak, prime rib, pork ribs, lamb kebobs, sausage and pineapple. Fortunately, everyone in our party was willing to eat red meat since none of the chicken items or the turkey were offered. Noticibly absent were the wonderful stuffed grape leaves and the Tokyo beef we have enjoyed other visits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014very poor service by the floor manager, the food was outstanding and the meat servers were very good but the main wait staff were very poor and we were ignored by them all of the night. Arrived at 5:30 and didn't get out until 7:30 although we continually prompted the wait staff. We will try it again but will be the last time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointeddetectu2Dined on 10/29/2014This restaurant is fun, lively and interactive. I was not familiar with the "Brazilian Steakhouse" style of dining. It's something like an all-you-can-eat restaurant but notches above those I remember as a child. A hand operated lamp is placed at your table. When you are ready for the next course of meat from their vast array of delectable grilled meats you press the lantern. In short order a server appears with skewered savory cuts of meat ready to carve. A huge fresh soup and salad bar is in the middle of the main dining room. We were accommodated in every way...service impeccable. Bravo Ziggy, Ali and the rest of the staff. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience! Parking is never a problem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not goodDispleasedDined on 10/25/2014First time to Santa Fe and tried a few nice places and Omira was the worst food quality and taste. Several meat options were cold upon receiving them (ribs/filet). The portions on the spears were so small that it's any wonder they were cold. The salad bar was skimpy and the selections were also warm and not hot. I thought the place was trying to be something it was not: fine dining. PS- service was good, but what was served was not!Special Features:
- Great place to celebrate!starwatcherDined on 10/14/2014We went to celebrate my husband's birthday & the chocolate cake was delicious! We also received special attention because I don't eat beef or pork, so the cook prepared me the chicken without bacon & it was yummy! The service was fantastic. The food was even juicier than last time, the butternut squash soup, cheesy potatoes, lamb, & pineapple were especially wonderful.Special Features:
- Great ExperiencethrashwithmelDined on 10/10/2014This place is awesome! Great selection of meats and very fun atmosphere.Special Features:
- Fantastic!MissPickyDined on 10/9/2014The food was so incredible! Everything is organic, the beef is grass fed, grass finished and perfectly cooked. The waiters were just great, and we will be returning for sure! What a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food & Fantastic Service!starwatcherDined on 9/20/2014They went out of their way to serve me items that I could eat since I don't eat beef or pork; the cook made me a special piece of delicious chicken. They had a wonderful variety of items on their salad/food bar. The food that came around with the servers was so juicy & tender.Special Features:
- Dinner for seven1FunnyFoodyDined on 9/19/2014We went on a Friday night with our 3 kids my father and sister the food was great people were friendly my only complaint would be that I ate too much of the salad bar before I got to taste all of the delicious meatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poopsybullDined on 9/14/2014Food was great, service fabulous. Only one complaint and that is the booth cushions are awkward and somewhat uncomfortable as they sink in at places. Other than that, wonderful.
- Place to "Meat" in Santa FeyummyDined on 9/14/2014In addition to several varieties of beef, Omira Brazilian Steakhouse also offers lamb, pork, fish and grilled pineapple at the table and plenty of get-it-yourself salads, vegetables, starches and soup on the buffet. Service was friendly and efficient; the ambience was low-key and pleasant. Omira is a very good addition to the Santa Fe dining scene and a fun place for groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightful & deliciousDaveJDined on 9/13/2014A very nice range of meats, presented at the table in Brazilian style. In addition, the owner's culture and background are evident in the dishes available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, slow serviceOffthehillDined on 8/28/2014I have eaten dinner here before, and the service was impeccable! This time food was still amazing, but it was a different server and he did not seem as knowledgable, or would forget specific requests and we'd have to ask a few times to finally get that cut of meat at the table. Previously, our server was on top of it throughout the night, including recommending and refilling drinks. Our server this evening seemed a little overwhelmed and the restaurant was not even full when we dined. Overall amazing food, ok service, but I'll definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty but pricyUnknown1Dined on 8/12/2014Salad bar was forgettable, the meat was good (though some selections were cold), but the price was far too much for what we ate.Special Features:
- A nice surprise !DadaVIPDined on 8/10/2014The salad bar and meat selections were very good. The price and all you can eat menu was a nice surprise !!Special Features:
- Great food! Great Service!colokjaDined on 8/10/2014Everything was absolutely delicious! The salad bar was awesome and the meats were fantastic. Terrific service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner date.Dinner42Dined on 8/8/2014My son gave my wife and I a gift card for our anniversary. I was very impressed with the atmosphere and the staff were great. I highly recommend Omira Brazilian Steakhouse for a very nice dinner date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, simply excellent!TuyStantaDined on 8/1/2014These guys know how to roast, grill, prepare Meat! If you are a meat eater this is a must do when in Santa Fe. If you live in Santa Fe, this is a must add to your favorites list and go back to. If you don't eat meat, there is a wonderful Salad bar with plenty for you to eat, PLUS their grilled Pineapple is a great experience as well. All around, a great place to meet, dine and have a good time doing all of the above.Special Features:
- Poor choice!DisappointedDined on 7/30/2014The food was mediocre at best. The foods on the bar were tasteless. The only steak that was tender was the marinated one. Would never go again.Special Features:
- Go insideOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Don't let outside deter you. Wonderful food. Lamb was wonderful and sides were good and very different. Live guitar music was great. Very enjoyable dinner. Highly recommend this very reasonably priced steakhouse !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceJohnnyDined on 7/26/2014The format of Omira immediately promises the treat that is coming. The salad bar is adequate to good, the meat selections are all wonderful, especially the steak and the prime rib. The deserts were good, but the best sweet of all is the roasted pineapple, sliced off for you at your table and prepared to perfection. The service is excellent, the servers polite and friendly. For a different and delightful dining experience, I recommend it strongly.Special Features:
- Classy dining experiencebrazlvrDined on 7/25/2014As far as Brazilian grills go, this is quite ckassy with a great selection of food. The staff is professional and friendly and I love that you can make reservations ahead of time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful surprise!zebabaneneDined on 7/24/2014Our dinner out was to celebrate a friend's birthday and we both had a wonderful time. Omira's has a comfortable elegance that was very welcoming. The waitstaff was very friendly and funloving as was the serving staff. They were all very helpful and quick to please. The food was beyond excellent and every time a skewer came around, we experienced deliciousness that continued to delight. The salad bar was also filled with a variety of choices to tempt every palate. We enjoyed a couple of beers with our dinner and were both pleased to be able to sample before choosing a beer we each loved. We finished of dinner with a celebration birthday dessert that was both rich and light ... chocolate perfection. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Omira Brazilian Steakhouse reviews archive.
- First timetrythemoutDined on 6/14/2014Upon the recommendation of our friends we reserved a table for lunch. We arrived a little early but were promptly seated. Our waiter was very informative about how the Brazilian service was done. We elected the buffet and the meat courses. The buffet had some atypical salad and hot plate choices which were not only fresh but seasoned just right. The meat courses came to the table on a staggered basis. The meats were properly prepared, full of flavor and juicy and tender. A light on the table which you turn on and off signals the meat course server when to pause in service and when you are ready for more. The restaurant was very clean. The service was attentive.Special Features:
- Best Brazilian Steakhouse Ever!DrKitoDined on 2/15/2014Absolutely loved Omira! Food was fabulous. Loved the top sirloin, Tokyo-style beef, and grilled pineapple. So much more than meat! Salad bar was a meal itself with curry mango chicken, Caribbean beef stew, and chocolate covered strawberries among other items. Dinner prices were extremely reasonable; just $27.95 for the all you can eat. Only negative was that it was a little too dark in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.