Omaha Jack's Grillhouse
11837 Foothill Blvd.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Omaha Jack's Grillhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://omahajacks.com/
- Phone: (909) 477-4377
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 9:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bruce Christensen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Omaha Jack's is an experienced caterer, capable of serving any size gathering. With our fully stocked catering truck, we can bring the Omaha Jack's experience directly to your door. Nobody offers the same combination of quality, price and experience.
- Entertainment: Omaha Jack's has entertainment nightly starting at 10pm. Sunday and wednesday Karaoke rocks the house. Thursday, Friday & Saturday our DJ spins in up. No cover charge.
- Special Events: Omaha Jack's can accomadate special events on and off site.
A word from Omaha Jack's Grillhouse
Omaha Jack's is a Nebraska style Steakhouse combined with an award winning microbrewery. Omaha Jack's has a diverse menu that includes Pizza and pasta dishes, incredible burgers, seafood, Prime Rib, and of course, awesome steaks. We use only the freshest ingredients to produce our food, making all of our meals from well guarded scratch recipes. Our Brewery is recognized throughout the nation, having won numerous awards in the various competitions for beer brewing, and is the only real brewery in Rancho Cucamonga. Omaha Jack's offers an exceptional dinning experience in a beautiful setting with a casual atmosphere. Omaha Jack's is also open nightly until 2:00a.m, offering entertainment, and food and beverage specials for the late night crowd. Omaha Jack's is also a full service caterer, capable of serving groups from 15 to 5,000, and we also offer a banquet room for your local gatherings. Let us introduce you to our special kind of friendship that we call "Omahospitality".Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Omaha Jack's Grillhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- The Steak Was Pefectly CookedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/8/2012The Steak Was Pefectly Cooked & Our Anniversary Dessert Was Yummy !! We Will Definitely Be Returning !!Special Features:
- July 2012 update Renamed CucamongaahdiiiVIPDined on 7/9/2012July 2012 update Renamed Cucamonga Brewing. Basically same place same interior different wait staff. Ho-Hum is the best I can say. It was Compass Creek, then Omaha Jack's, now Cucamonga Brewing. OK for a deserted, quiet lunch, in a big dark room with friendly wait staff.Special Features:
- Omaha Who?Lov2eatwellDined on 6/30/2012First of all - it is no longer Omaha Jacks. It is now the Cucamonga Brewery after a change a few months ago. Second, They had no record of a reservation, but since the place was not crowded on Saturday night at 6pm, they were easily able to get us a table for 4. The menu has changed from Jack's somewhat (we were told) but they retained many of the items. That said, we did not go for the big steaks, but opted more for brewery style and BBQ. Fairly basic, not remarkable. Their brews are "me too". Go for a beer and a burger or pizza. Don't spend a lot.Special Features:
- We made late evening reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2012We made late evening reservations online for an Omaha Jack's. However, neither your website, nor your restaurant mentioned that the name of the restaurant had changed and it was quite difficult to locate at night without the address shown. When my party entered the facility, no employees were around to assist us and let us know if we were even in the correct location. After waiting a few minutes without service, we left. We wont be going back to this restaurant.
- We went for brunch and itOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/13/2012We went for brunch and it wasn't bad, just not memorable.
- Food was good, not great.FineDineDined on 4/21/2012Food was good, not great. The place changed names, so we went around the parking lot a few times before calling twice and finally being told that there was a name change. More of the Bar scene than the food scene
- Good times can be had by all!EatingOutDined on 3/31/2012Food and Beer were great as always. The even put the 22oz Bone in Ribeye back on the menu. The remodel looks great. I have been coming here for years and am quite happy with their rebranding efforts. In reading some of the reviews I have seen posted, I see a lack of perspective. This is a great place to come for a lively atmosphere as well as great food and drink still allowing a party of three to leave with a tab in the double digits. If you are looking for a place that will decant your wine and hand you a $300 tab Flemings is up the road. I say come in, relax and enjoy some great food and brew!Special Features:
- The food was excellent. EveryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012The food was excellent. Every dish that was ordered was done up superb Our server was polite, sweet and efficient I will vist again with my family and friends Thank you for the wonderful firt time experiienceSpecial Features:
- No longer Omaha's Jacks nowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2012No longer Omaha's Jacks now Cucamonga Brewery Party of 8 on a Sunday night Place pretty empty Slow service, cold food
- Would go backOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/16/2012Service was outstanding. Server was outstanding. Plate presentation was lacking. No one item stood out as outstanding, ‘I must return for…’. Would go back for beer and burger.Special Features:
- Bad service at the restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Bad service at the restaurant, the waiter was forgetful!Special Features:
- Brewhouse, not GrillhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2012Omaha Jacks has changed their identity to Cucamonga Brewing company, for reasons yet to be clear. Our 6:30pm reservation carried little weight as we were forced to wait 25 minutes for our "reserved" table - a booth which would have been cozy for two. There were four in our party. Our waiter was polite, apologetic for the wait, and performed his service admirably. Food was on or below par with Sizzler, Applebees and other chain restaurants charging half the price. Ambiance was that of an older sports bar in need of a makeover, though they did have smooth live jazz playing on the night we visited. Overall, the experience was a let-down not to be repeated. Perhaps they will be more successful as a brewery.Special Features:
- Overall good experience. AOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012Overall good experience. A little disappointed in the food. Something called "World Famous Garlic Cheesy Bread" shouldn't just be toast with Parmesan cheese grilled on it. I expected actual cheese! Disappointed in the sliders too...was looking forward to the Wild Boar, Bison and Kobe Beef, but was left with the famous Wendy's commercial quote, "where's the beef?" I understand they are sliders, but for $19, expected more meat. Our server was very nice, but didn't know the menu well. I had to ask for my 3 beer samplers well after my food arrived and she didn't know the sliders were supposed to come with them.Special Features:
- Nothing FancyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012Omaha Jacks is now Cucamonga Brewing Co. Got worried because I was looking for Omaha Jacks and it was no longer there. The restaurant is still owned by same company. According to Omaha Jacks website the restaurant seemed to be a nice quiet romantic dining place but when we entered it was a noisier sports bar feeling. Great to watch sports at with lots of TV's around. Food was ok but a little pricy for what you get.Special Features:
- A little hard to find becauseBestDined on 2/7/2012A little hard to find because the name on the restaurant didn't read Omaha Jacks, it say Cucamungas ....Special Features:
- Food was dry and not as appetizingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/28/2012Food was dry and not as appetizing as reviews stated. Nothing exciting on the menu that seemed appetizing.
- Very nice place. Wide menuOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/10/2012Very nice place. Wide menu and reasonable for what you get.Special Features:
- Nice, roomy space w/ high,LuvDiningOutVIPDined on 12/25/2011Nice, roomy space w/ high, exposed ceilings and handsome, if spare, modern decor. Large, varied American menu. Meals are hearty and well-prepared. Friendly, attentive service.Special Features:
- Service was great. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/22/2011Service was great. Food was as expected. I would go back, especially when needing an easy place to sit a large group of 10.
- Great Venue, Great Food, GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2011Great Venue, Great Food, Good Service.... We went back to the very next night to try a different dish.Special Features:
- This was a great place. TheyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/23/2011This was a great place. They had things for the kids and the big screens for adults. This was a great place to just hang out for a while.Special Features:
- The Wow factorOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2011Didn't know what to expect ! Food was great prices was great all around new favorite spot to go eat !Special Features:
- Not exceptional but good.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/2/2011Not exceptional but good. I would not say it was fine dining, but good if you were taking your family.
- Good food, generous portions,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/24/2011Good food, generous portions, good service. We will return!Special Features:
- Streaks are no better thanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/9/2011Streaks are no better than Sizzler and the service was friendly but poor. The food is over price for what you get. Will not go back.
- Great place to go before theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/10/2011Great place to go before the game for a beer...great selection.Special Features:
- We arrived on time for ourYougottoLoveKeyWestDined on 5/21/2011We arrived on time for our reservation and the hostess was at a loss as to how to check us in. Our waitress was very friendly and made several suggestions but she was sometimes a bit hard to find. We started with the Nebraska egg rolls which we found a little spicey but we enjoyed them very much, especially with the sweet sauce with which they were served. The clam chowder was somewhat watery. The shrimp scampi was average, as was the NY strip steak. All in all, the place wasn't bad but we would definitely not go out of our way to return.Special Features:
- The steak was not very tenderBernieDined on 5/13/2011The steak was not very tender (filet mignon) but otherwise, a fun way to celebrate a family graduation with ten. They put us at a table out of the mainstream.Special Features:
- Food was good for the price.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011Food was good for the price. Loved the bread!!! Service was a little slow for a time when the number of customers was low.Special Features:
- Even on a Saturday night youYogaEMSprofessorDined on 5/7/2011Even on a Saturday night you would not need a reservation for a larger party. That should tell you all you need to know. The food and service are both fair to moderate. Although our female server was friendly and pleasant, we had a hard time getting her attention even though the restaurant was not busy. The noise from the bar is so loud it ruins any dining experience you may hope to have. Half of the microbrew beers were not available, and my husband and brother both wanted an ale that was not offered that week. The decor is low rent and caters to a crowd that would not pay the prices the restaurant charges. Do not go here unless you want to pay higher prices for drinks and food in a sports bar style rowdy bar environment.
- Great restaurant to dine at.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/7/2011Great restaurant to dine at. No complaints i can think of. the fillet Mignon and lobster tail was fantastic and the bbq burger was great. the waitress was great and if i could remember her name id have to tell her manager she deserves a raise. the restaurant itself wasn't booming with customers, but overall it was a great dining experience and I'm definitely going again with my girlfriend.Special Features:
- I believe our server was "Bo"Victorfox36VIPDined on 11/20/2010I believe our server was "Bo" and he was great. Very attentive and kept drinks refilled without asking. Food was served hot and tasty; baked potato tasted like it was just out of the oven, hard to beat. Portion size was good and we took leftovers home for another meal. Very friendly staff and outstanding customer service.Special Features:
- it was ok the waitress atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2010it was ok the waitress at the bar she was ok we had 2 ask her for help then we bough tsome patron shoots which they were HOT!!!!! very nasty! then when the rest of our party showed up the service was way better i dnt remember her name but she was the first person i seen whae i walked in (she was presgnat) very nice and well mannerd...the other host was pretty good also. other than the cocktail waitress at the bar evrything was ok.Special Features:
- A little slow start on theJedkydhoVIPDined on 7/24/2010A little slow start on the service but, got better as evening progressed.Special Features:
- We were only one of aboutkimchigurlDined on 5/31/2010We were only one of about 4 occupied table- might have been that it was Memorial Day but it was very empty. I had to keep asking the waitress to repeat herself because she was so soft spoken- like she was scared. We waited 40 minutes for our food to arrive. It was okay. My brother asked for a well done steak and he got a medium rare but thought if he sent it back, he would have to wait another 40 minutes so he took it home to his dogs. My steak and veggies were ok, but we will not be going back to this place.
- They brag about their primeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/26/2010They brag about their prime rib so we ordered it, 15 minutes later server comes back to our table to tell us they dont have anymore.
- Excellent experience..wentOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 5/9/2010Excellent experience..went there with 10 people for Mother's Day..the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful..food was plentiful and delicious..and the prices were amazingly low.. I highly recommend Omaha Jacks!Special Features:
- Not quite what I expectedICemanVIPDined on 5/1/2010Not quite what I expected after reading all the hype, but the Filet was reasonably good and the portions were on the generous side. None of us left the table feeling we've could have eaten more. We were completely full and satified. I expected a better ambience, but then hey, we were there for the food, not for the decor.
- The Prime Rib was LITERALLYOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2010The Prime Rib was LITERALLY the BEST I've EVER TASTED! It literally melted in my mouth. I could not believe how yummy it was. The mushrooms on top really complimented the meat. The homemade bread loaf was delicious as well. Liked that you offered the "Wedge Salad" also. Another favorite of mine. Will definitely be back with my brother who loves Prime Rib! Thanks~Special Features:
- Excellent steaks, super service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/16/2010Excellent steaks, super service, and some of the best microbrew around!Special Features: