7520 4th St. Suite A
Los Ranchos, NM 87107Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://omindiandining.com/
- Phone: 5058994423
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Paddy Rawal
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Menu and services offered per guests' requirements.
A word from OM
Chef Paddy Rawal’s Fine Indian Dining. Flavors redefined. Fresh Healthy and Flavorful. Vegan , Gluten Free options available on the daily Lunch Buffet as well the A La Carte Menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
OM reviews from OpenTable diners
- Hidden jemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2013I'm a huge fan of Indian food. I've found great Indian places almost everywhere I've lived. If the owner would have come out and Introduced himself this place could have a chance to battle it out for my favorite vs Flavors of India in Columbus Ohio's north market. That didn't happen so if say its in my top three. The food was amazing some of the best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!AmazingDined on 10/2/2013We recently moved to Albuquerque from Santa Fe. Our favorite indian food is most definitely Raaga. When we heard that OM had the same owner we immediately knew we had to try it. The service and atmosphere is absolutely perfect. We had a wonderful time. The only slight difference I could mention from Raaga is the Chicken Tika Misala (don't know how to spell) had more of a tomato taste to it. I have been recommending OM to everyone! We will definitely be regulars there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedrubiconDined on 9/20/2013Used to be a regular here, food quality and taste has gone down the drain. Really dissapointed. At present the best Indian restaurant in ABQ area is Namaste.
- Attentive Staff, good wine listOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/3/2013I want to thank the staff for being so attentive! We had our annual homeowner's meeting here, all the appetizers were great especially the chicken satay and alo ghobi, love that you can get some nice wines here, too.Special Features:
- Yum & turn on the AC!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2013Air conditioner was either broken, or just not running. Outside temp was 85, inside was 80 at least. Food was yummy, not too spicy. But as soon as we were done, we left. It was too hot in the restaurant to sit comfortably and chat. And the temp wasn't do to the spices. We'll go back though...in winter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/24/2013Om may not be the fanciest restaurant in ABQ, nor does it provide the best service or ambiance. But it more than makes up for hose factors with its delicious food and great prices. We can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's happened to OM?CliffnegrilDined on 8/9/2013Our table for 8, booked a week in advance and confirmed, was not ready for our 7:45 arrival. We were rushed and subjected to lights out before we finished main course. Refused tea service for our non wine drinking guest. The food was so good before. Out tab was $250. Guess they didn't value us. So disappointed.
- Impressed with the robustOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/8/2013Impressed with the robust flavors of Indian Food. All enjoyed out of pocket experience.
- Good food, great buy.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/1/2013Pleasant Indian restaurant, good food at a very good price, appetizer, two entrees and beer for less than $40. That's a great price when compared to most places around here at dinner time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best curry in AbqDBABQVIPDined on 5/30/2013Been here a couple times now and the food and service is super. We love a good curry and this is easily the best we have had in Abq and we'll try a few more of the menu items next time we go. If you're in the North Valley and want decent meal for a good price (and leftovers for lunch!) give this place a try.Special Features:
- Amazing FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2013The food was incredible, perfectly balanced and spiced. The service was also awesome. I'm already looking forward to my next meal there, which I'm sure will be very soon. I very highly recommend this restaurant!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!DinerDined on 5/4/2013We are always looking for good Indian places in town. This rivals our previous favorite, India Palace, for chicken curry. However, the cumin-crusted salmon was one of th ebest meals I've ever had. The wine list is chosen for the specific spices and foods used and the blending is beautiful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't Miss Out - Try OM!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Innovative! Oh my goodness! This was the best Indian food in a restaurant I've had! We will be going back again soon! I don't see how anyone could be disappointed. Very yummy!Special Features:
- OM is new to our neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013OM is new to our neighborhood in Los Ranchos and we love it. Classy white tablecloths, polite staff, and Paddy, the owner often comes out to say "Hi." The food is absolutely wonderful-my personal fav is the ginger and peppercorn chicken paired with a nice white wine. I highly recommend this restaurant for wonderful food and a lovely dining experience.Special Features:
- Food was fantastic, best I'veOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2013Food was fantastic, best I've had since living in Asia. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great buffet...quiet forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2013Great buffet...quiet for an early lunch buffet but food was excellent!!Special Features:
- Fantastic food ... worth the tripJerryDined on 4/13/2013Indian friends recommended OM, and boy, were they right! The food was absolutely fantastic. There are some unusual items, lots of good, creative vegetarian dishes, and not just more of the typical Indian food you find elsewhere. The spices were well-blended and interesting, and the dishes were plenty spicy ... just specify the amount of spice you want. Our waiter was excellent, and the friendly owner/chef had a great attitude and sense of humor. We wish them well and hope they're able to attract a regular clientele. The location is far off the beaten track. The only drawback was the noise level. It didn't help that there was a large party that night, but the room is spare & sounds reverberate in there. It could use some sound absorbtionSpecial Features:
- Went for lunch and had theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013Went for lunch and had the buffet. Several excellent vegetarian/vegan choices. Food was pretty good, just not up to the level of my previous visits. Vegetables seemed a little mushy. They might have just had an off day. I'll certainly go back.Special Features:
- Service was very good. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013Service was very good. We were given the wrong dishes for what we had left from our meals.Special Features:
- A wonderful first visit...NanciefDined on 4/5/2013A wonderful first visit... Won't be the last! Can't wait to make out way through the whole menu...Special Features:
- Albuquerque needed a reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2013Albuquerque needed a really good upscale Indian restaurant. I enjoyed OM, our service staff was wonderful, and the owner makes the effort to come out and greet guests. Good place.Special Features:
- Good food and good selection.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2013Good food and good selection. Felt comfortable asking questions about the food since I am not an expert on Indian food. Would certainly return even though I live in Northeast Heights.
- Awesome curry - our new "goDBABQVIPDined on 3/29/2013Awesome curry - our new "go to" place in Abq when we want Indian food. The vindaloo was superb and having the chef come out to check on us was a nice touch. We'll be back again for sure as we love a nice curry. If there was any downside I'd say the naan may be a bit too oily - a little bit more crisp would help a bit with the flavor and keep the calorie count down a notchSpecial Features:
- Gourmet Indian Food is notOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013Gourmet Indian Food is not something that you normally think about. Well, you should think again. The spices used are not off the shelf, rather they are specially imported just for OM. Try the coconut lentil or tomato fennel soup. All the dishes are prepared with a touch of the master chef and will be beyond your dreams. Try this magnificent restaurant!Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013The food was delicious and the owner was gracious and infomative about the menu. We will go back again soon.Special Features:
- Fantastic FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/22/2013Our first experience here at OM will not be our last! The food was very well prepared and delicious. The incredible food, along with wonderful service in a warm and inviting atmosphere, OM is sure to please.Special Features:
- We were a group of 10 andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013We were a group of 10 and everyone raved about their food. The were very accomodating of our group, offered menu suggestions and a lovely dining experience.Special Features:
- This is my second visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/21/2013This is my second visit to OM and I love it just as much as the first time. I am a restaurant's worst nightmare ... dairy free and gluten free. OM was completely unphased ... almost every item on the menu is gluten free and they said that with a couple exceptions they could make any menu item dairy free by substituting something else for cheese, or butter, or milk. When my companions ordered naan which I can no longer have :-( they immediately brought me their crispy bread made with lentils so I didn't feel left out. Paddy is the consummate host, stopping by to visit all the tables during our visit.Special Features:
- Staff are friendly, graciousapikorosDined on 3/20/2013Staff are friendly, gracious and accommodating. Servers don't annoy you every 10 minutes with "Is everything satisfactory?"-type questions. Some in our party felt that the food was very good, while others felt it was outstanding. Whichever, we recommend it highly.Special Features:
- Service, food not as goodRobertDined on 3/16/2013Service, food not as good as the first experience.Special Features:
- Great option for the NorthOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Great option for the North Valley. Food was delicious!Special Features:
- enjoyable business dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013I had dinner previously at OM and made a reservation for 8 people,on the outside patio for 6 pm. We started with various appetizers and glass of wine. The service was good, to the point and informative. Once the appetizers arrived, the conversation got more animated. I had a glass of merlot which was good. I choose the lamb and spinach Pakka which was delicious. The main dish is served in a large bowl which allow for others to taste. By the time we eat, I was too full for desert. The price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- OM -- a different Indian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/14/2013OM has dishes you don't find in all the other Indian restaurants in Albuquerque. Things like eggplant in a mustard, peanut and coconut curry sauce. The lamb in our Rogan Josh was both tender and flavorful. The spices used are very fresh.
- Crisp, distinct flavored dishes!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/9/2013Each plate is distinctly flavored. We've been several times (excellent meals!) & our group of 7 was curious to expand our palate--so we asked our waiter if the chef would choose our hors d'oeuvres and entries. We shared-it was great! "Lasooni Gobhi" -cauliflower, in a crunchy covering, with a tasty red sauce & balanced flavors; "Kurkuri Bhindi", julienne sliced baby okra with pico de gallo was very-lightly battered & fried with seasons that made the whole plate sing; And "Seafood korma" will be joining his Indian-Chinese Fusion dish, "Chilli Chicken" as all-time favorites. A note about spice level. We are experienced New Mexican Food eaters. Medium is as hot as I would chose for a dish, with a few exceptions. Great affordable wine choicesSpecial Features:
- Great for lunch!Ssn59VIPDined on 2/27/2013We took a group from Wellspring Yoga and had a wonderful experience. For a group of our size, 12, it is helpful to make sure you make a reservation!Special Features:
- OM is a real find! The foodFoodieDined on 2/26/2013OM is a real find! The food was marvelous with great suggestions from the chef/owner and waitress, portions were generous. Customer can decide degree of spiciness. We can hardly wait to go again.Special Features:
- My wife and I were very impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/15/2013My wife and I were very impressed with our experience. We made a reservation on a Friday night and were greeted and seated promptly. I liked that the wine list was small but you could tell a lot of thought went into it in order to pair with the flavors of the menu. We ordered 2 soups, an entree each and dessert in order to try as many unique things as we could and were shocked at how inexpensive on ticket was. Definitely going back with friends! P.S.-Great spot for vegetarians or vegans.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Excellent food and an excellent dining experience. I will definitely be going back. I've been telling all my friends about it.Special Features:
- The food was just delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2013The food was just delicious. Our waitress was attentive and very nice. The prices are very reasonable. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Worth a visit but slow, slowOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Worth a visit but slow, slow service. Outstanding food but not a good choice if you are limited on time.Special Features: