8505 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32817Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.olympiaorlando.com/
- Phone: (407) 273-7836
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday: 11:00am - 2:00pm, Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Chef Vasili , Chef Paul
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Entertainment, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can hold up to 135 people for special occasion party with set menu and bar service also available.
- Private Party Contact: Vaso 4072737836
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday belly dance shows at 8 pm .
A word from Olympia Restaurant
We are pleased you have chosen to dine with us this evening. Olympia has been family owned and operated since 1979 serving the finest in Greek cuisine in a friendly and authentic atmosphere . OPA !Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Olympia Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (5)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (2)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- authentic & diversebygones55Dined on 11/13/2014Food was outstanding. It was very quite Thursday night. Belly dancer on Fridays & Saturdays.(loved her last time). The Hercules platter had a little of everything and between 4 of us we ordered a nice variety of foods and shared. Will do it again with a bigger crowd on the weekends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarolFloridaDined on 10/24/2014Wine list poor. Server said they are revising. Other than that, very nice meal and great service.Special Features:
- Greek GemhappycustDined on 8/1/2014Made this reservation for dinner to celebrate my daughters graduation from Nursing School at UCF. Table for 8. We all ordered and tasted each others food. EVERYTHING was awesome. Belly Dancer had us dancing. Owner heard of the graduation and comped us a bottle of wine. What a nice experience. I would highly recommend it and will dine there again.Special Features:
- The following 20 reviews are from the Olympia Restaurant reviews archive.
- Fun but priceyAlwayswillingtogiveitatryDined on 7/25/2014I brought my family here and it did have a very nice atmosphere, which included belly dancing. My kids even had the opportunity to dance. We loved the interaction and service, but I don't think the dinner was worth the money. I would consider coming back for a gyro for lunch.Special Features:
- A perfect findddrsunDined on 7/3/2014Wonderful restaurant! We were a group of 12 adults looking for great food/drinks after a long day of watching our children compete at UCF. This was the perfect place. Wonderful service, delicious food and fantastic wine! We highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Delicious foodemilym3Dined on 4/5/2014My boyfriend and I went here on a Saturday night and it was very good. I really enjoyed my chicken and he liked the gyro. The portions were fine for the price. The service was a little intrusive but very friendly and so we did not mind. I'm not a fan of the environment personally- loud music and drinking all around- but it was festive. I'd recommend it to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014The food was delicious and tasted completely authentic. Would go back anytime!!Special Features:
- I approveBergerDined on 3/8/2014It was my first time here. So, I can't go on and on about how great it was. However, my guest and I shared a platter and the saganaki (sp?). The platter contained traditional foods that were quite good. Our server was rather entertaining, likely because of her clashing Russian heritage and accent. Nonetheless, I will be going back to see if the experience is consistently good. By the way, the place was pretty dead on a Saturday night. But, despite there being only one other party, the place was loud and full of great energy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Nightluv2dineVIPDined on 3/1/2014I took my wife out for a special night to Olympia restaurant. The food, service and atmosphere were truly excellent. One of my favorite places in Orlando. J.T. Winter ParkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OPA!!!TimADined on 2/14/2014I love this Greek Place. Great Food and atmosphere. Local place does it right!!!!Special Features:
- Server Error, again & again & againGourmetGalDined on 1/31/2014This was our second visit to Olympia. Our first time was with a large group and we had a wonderful time Unfortunately this 2nd visit did not go so well...our poor server, adorable, but clearly brand new, put in the wrong entree order for my spouse ( he didn't want to wait 20 minutes for a replacement so he ate it anyway, not a patient guy when he's starving), our server repeatedly forgot to bring waters after several requests, and additionally never brought our salad or pita bread. We know from the bill that she never even put the order in for those items. My moussaka was good and my teen son enjoyed his meal. The staff were very friendly and polite. We didn't complain, didn't feel like the hassle. One hit one miss, we may try again.Special Features:
- OlympiaKrisDined on 12/6/2013Wonderful food, as always (been there many times). Waitresses were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out!!KolyDined on 11/22/2013I order Aphrodite (baked chicken breast) and was over cook, but did I have a great time with my friend. The server was very friendly and helpful with the menu. The belly dancer routine was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Olympialuv2dineVIPDined on 10/9/2013This restaurant serves the best Greek food in the Orlando area. The food and service are great. The servers make you feel at home while the chef delights your tastebuds. My wife and I highly recommend Olympia !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A findLRS411Dined on 7/20/2013Great food, authentic Greek cuisine, great atmosphere, old world Greek. Service is personal and good. A real ethnic find in a city full of chain restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2013The service was fast and courteous as we were a group of 12 on a fixed time frame. The food was very good and everyone's meal came out together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!PugloveDined on 5/10/2013Everything we have ordered has always been excellent. While belly dancers are not our thing it was enjoyable during diner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we found Olympia!MDS13Dined on 4/10/2013For our anniversary this year, my wife and I decided to try something closer to home. I've passed by Olympia hundreds of times over the past years, and I'm sorry it took so long to try this wonderful place. The Tzatziki appetizer was wonderful, accompanied by the most perfect Pita. I had the best Pastitsio ever, enough for two meals. And don't leave without trying the Baklava cheesecake. (take it home if you have to). We'll be adding the Olympia to our list of favorites.Special Features:
- We had a great dinner at theEricBDined on 3/22/2013We had a great dinner at the Olympia restaurant. The owner of the restaurant stopped by our table a couple of times to check on us. To our surprise, there was a dancer at 8PM on Friday night. We didn't know she was performing but it was a nice conclusion to a great meal and night out. The place was not too busy and we had a great time.Special Features:
- Might be better for lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2013This place might be better for lunch, but we did go over the weekend for dinner on a Friday night. I expected a bigger crowd at this place from reading previous reviews and word of mouth. It's a nice, cute greek restaurant, but the food that night was very bland. Our ground beef patties looked pretty on the plate, but were a bit too seasoned. The rice and green beans tasted a bit overcooked and my chicken breast was just OK. I expected more by the previous reviews I read. I would have been more disappointed if I did not have my $25 gift certificate and had paid regular price for this meal. This was my first time at an actual greek restaurant, but I don't think we will be going back to this particular restaurant.
- We have never been disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013We have never been disappointed when we have had dinner here. The food is wonderful and the wait staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- Family Owned Greek Cuisine.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2013Authentic,family owned Greek food. You have to look a bit as the road construction has changed things, but its worth the effort for the food.Special Features: