10455 nw 41st St.
Doral, FL 33178Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://olivosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3057189968x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Mariano Araya
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We can prepare the food that you want for you party. Please call us to arrange your favorite dishes.
A word from Olivos Restaurant
Olivos is an Argentinean Restaurant with an international-Italian fusion. From mouth watering steaks to delicious pastas. When you’re in the mood for good times and great cuisine, be sure to dine at Olivos. The restaurant is located in one of the area's most pleasant settings and is known for its delightful, attentive staff and superb cuisine. The menu at Olivos features a wide array of great selections, made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. Olivos has established itself as one of the area's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Olivos Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Doral ›
Olivos Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)fit for foodies (11)great for lunch (10)good for groups (6)great for brunch (5)special occasion (5)romantic (4)notable wine list (4)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)Show More
- Very good food.Rico4revDined on 9/10/2014I think the place is a little laud but it is impressive to see a restaurant on Wednesday complete full for more than two hours after lunch time hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JeffDined on 9/5/2014Service was excellent, food well prepared, but expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong with Olivo'sjughead264Dined on 9/3/2014Great restaurant! Great food, presentation and service!Special Features:
- always a good option in DoralLutetraDined on 9/2/2014I've been here an year ago and I noticed they changed the restaurant for better, being more clean and sofisticated with the same excellence of food with good choices of any type o meat and pasta as well.Special Features:
- Good menu varietyCustomerDined on 8/26/2014The menu is very nice and well thought. Very good flavor combination, original dishes and presentation. However, a little pricey for what you get. The idea is there but quality could be better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La comida es muy rica...MariLoveDined on 8/24/2014Tuvimos un inconveniente al pedir el vino, pero del resto todo bien en terminos generales. Por el tipo de comida lo recomiendo más para almuerzos.Special Features:
- I LOVE THIS PLACEPolyVIPDined on 8/18/2014Truly one of the best, if not the best, restaurants in Doral... Great service, great food... AmazingSpecial Features:
- Good food bad serviceLullyDined on 7/25/2014The food was excellent but the service was quite bad, if you are lucky to get a server that has been there long time then you have a better service. Its renovating and it looks quite good, too noisy because the ceiling is very low the acoustic is badSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service rudevictoriafmVIPDined on 7/5/2014We have been there several times and the only thing that keep me wonder If we go back is the service. Rude is the word because everything is fine but with attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014We went to celebrate 2 family birthday's, it was a nice place to be. We really appreciated that TV was not interrupting our enjoyment of the food and conversations even during World Cup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant atmosphereLindajwinkVIPDined on 6/22/2014Just right for a celebration: tasty appetizers, especially the octopus, and very good specialty cocktails. I would've liked the veal cutlet better if there were a sauce, not just mushrooms on it. Overall it was a nice place for a birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful PresentationJSotolongoDined on 6/1/2014The meal was beautifully presented and delicious. The seafood, both my girlfriends and mine were excellent. The ravioli stuffed with crab was the best I have ever tasted and my Sea Bas was cooked perfectly. Blood sausage empanadas were wonderful. I will be a regular.Special Features:
- The following 183 reviews are from the Olivos Restaurant reviews archive.
- Always a pleasure; nice for lunch.DrewVIPDined on 5/21/2014This is a place I like to go to for a business lunch in Doral. The menu is diverse and food is very good. I usually will get a luncheon salad with pear and goat cheese that is consistently delicious. The staff is very attentive and courteous. In the Doral area it can be a mixed bag so having a restaurant that can deliver good food and competent service consistently is an achievement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great but more Pricey recentlychapinDined on 5/6/2014Great food and awesome selection of Argentinian wines, I always go for business lunches however recently I noticed menu prices went up considerably. I don't know if I will be going regularly anymore.Special Features:
- burghladyDined on 4/26/2014The food was excellent. We were a table of six, yet our server met all expectations. The wine and sangria were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!Taurus27Dined on 3/29/2014This was our 2nd time dining here and it was as outstanding as the first. Goat cheese croquettes are a must! Martinis are fabulous and my husband said his steak was better than Ruth's Chris. And that is one of our favorite places. Definitely should give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.ctdshannonDined on 3/23/2014Excellent food and service. Not expecting such s nice place in a small shopping plazaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic restaurant withTbear34Dined on 3/9/2014Fantastic restaurant with great Argentinian fare and A diverse menu. Service is excellent and attentive. Can't go wrong with Olivios!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- strip mall findsammie1Dined on 3/8/2014This restaurant is lovely inside and the food was excellent. This is a great restaurant for meat lovers although there were other options available, the meat rules here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem!asannieseesitVIPDined on 3/7/2014This restaurant is a wonderful hidden gem to folks who are not familiar to the Doral area. The food is excellent and presented in an artful, and creative way. I have been there three times and have been impressed each time. The Tomahawk steak we ordered was amazing! Cooked to perfection! Absolutely love this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad experience with opentableGustavoDined on 2/25/2014This is the second time I make a reservation through opentable and I get to the restaurant and I have no reservation even though I got confirmation emails from opentable. I will not use opentable again, it is so upsetting to get the with groups and have no reservations and the restaurants full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Services not good...MaritzaVIPDined on 2/22/2014I usually will have business lunch and dinner with customers and my family , Service has been poor on this occasion I have had dinner with my daughter, most of the time our server just forgot about us.
- DisappointedbusinessdinnerVIPDined on 2/10/2014Overall, we were not very happy with our experience with the restaurant and service. The 2 primary factors contributing this included untimely service (especially upon checkout - we were not attended on for over 30 minutes as several waiters/attendants stood inside watching the TV instead of serving/attending to their guests) and unreasonable charges (for a party of 3, we ordered 4 adult beverages, 2 after dinner coffee drinks, and 3 waters - we were charged a $2 nonbeverage charge each for the water (not bottled - tap) when we all ordered more than 1 drink each. Ridiculous! Not about the $ but the principle of it all.).
- Atmosphere was very good,CarmenVIPDined on 1/26/2014Atmosphere was very good, but food was lacking. We ordered fillet Mignon but got nee York stakeSpecial Features:
- Superb fooddalmvernDined on 1/18/2014I had heard of Olivos from a friend so decided to check it out. I got the filet mignon del fin del mundo, medium rare, and when it came the meat was perfectly cooked and the presentation was excellent, the 8 oz. filet on top of a stack of potatoes and sauteed spinach, and everything was delicious. I also ordered a dessert that was amazing, but I cannot remember what it was called. I asked the waitress and she said it is a traditional Argentinian dessert but I could not find it anywhere. It was the bottom dessert choice on the menu and I greatly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Argentine Restaurant in MiamiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/17/2014Even better than many best Argentine Restaurants in Argentina!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extraordinariamente perfecto.Elenleo17Dined on 1/12/2014Extraordinariamente perfecto.El lugar ideal para una ocacion especial.Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great modern argentinianOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/9/2014Great food , great meat and great wine selection , A Doral's must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The hostess needs some polishing,JoseadanVIPDined on 12/28/2013The hostess needs some polishing, but the food and the service were outstanding. The server took time to explain the various wines, and he made excellent recommendations. The ravioli Fin del Mundo is a must if you haven't tried it. And the Fin del Mundo red Reserva is an excellent wine. We also had a great variety of appetizers. Great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!DelishDined on 12/23/2013Great food, great ambience, great interior design! Everybody in our party thought the place was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is Great!JoenegDined on 12/13/2013This was my second time in this restaurant and found quality of food to be Excellent both times!! This quickly became my favorite place for Argentinian beef. Good variety and all prepared to perfection. Already made additional reservation to celebrate upcoming birthday of relative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was phenominal!PKnight11Dined on 12/11/2013Best Salmon I've had in a very long time. Pricing was very reasonable, as well. Great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/6/2013Loved the food...the service is great!!! Ur not going tonregret going to Olivos!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ordered the chilean wild bassDisappointingVIPDined on 11/20/2013ordered the chilean wild bass which was very fresh, but disappointingly tasteless. The rest of the orders were also just fair. Over-priced. They need a more inventive chef.
- Top Notch Food and ServiceChoozyDinerDined on 11/18/2013I've dined at Olivos a handful of times now and the food is absolutely terrific every time. Match that with great service and you have a winning combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for personal or business!AaronDined on 11/11/2013Food was very creative yet traditional and absolutely delicious!!!Special Features:
- great for entertaining clientsvincew63Dined on 10/14/2013Found this restaurant on yelp when important customer confirmed dinner. Location was somewhat surprising but food, service outstandingSpecial Features:
- Good food but average serviceRoadwarriorVIPDined on 10/9/2013I was seated on the front patio along with several other tables. After a few minutes someone took my drink order but they never returned. After 15 min, table assistant asked if I was OK. Responded had nothing to drink, no bread, no water, and server who never returned. After several more minutes another server came to take over the table saying there was some confusion. Ordered both soup and entree specials. Soup was barely warm. It was dropped off by table runner and no one returned for 10+ minutes. Server asked why I didn't inform them and responded there was no one to tell because he nor others had checked back on me. He again apologized. Entree was delicious when finally received. Overall average experience
- great food and amazing service.bobbyVIPDined on 9/29/2013service was great again and the food was awesome as usual. been here many times and this place never let's me down.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantCuryDined on 9/18/2013Food is excellent - cannot go wrong with anything in the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.