Olivia's Brunch and Fine Dining
3771 Mission St.
San Francisco, CA 94110Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Olivia's Brunch and Fine Dining
- Dining Style: Home Style
- Website: http://www.oliviasfinedining.com/
- Phone: 4159700375
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast / Lunch Daily: 8:00AM - 2:00PM Sunday: 8:00AM - 3:00PM CLOSED SUNDAYS FOR DINNER Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican, American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Hilario Chico
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will cater your events, from 40 up to 300 people.
- Special Events: Our restaurant is available for any kind of special event. Our maximum capacity is 40 people seated or 50 people standing, Buffett style.
A word from Olivia's Brunch and Fine Dining
Olivia's Brunch & Fine Dining Restaurant - excellent family-style food with the highest quality ingredients and friendly service. Come try traditional Mexican favorites such as Huevos Rancheros, Mole Poblano, Sizzling Fajitas, and Chilaquiles. Our American classics include New York steak, grilled King salmon and a juicy cheddar-topped burger. For breakfast, you will love the Olivia's omelet with carne asada or Belgian waffles. Have a delicious meal in a relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Bernal Heights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Olivia's Brunch and Fine Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
- Quite a nice surprise, therwasiriusDined on 7/1/2012Quite a nice surprise, the food was good and fresh, service was quite nice and there were no lines, which is remarkableSpecial Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 6/29/2012Went there for breakfast on a weekday. The place was empty except for the one person working there. Food was nothing special. It seemed over priced for coffee shop quality food.
- The restaurant was almostAlshVIPDined on 4/28/2012The restaurant was almost empty, but I'm glad we didn't let that bother us. The huevos rancheros and quesadillas were deliciousSpecial Features:
- the name is incredibly misleading.OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/25/2012the name is incredibly misleading. Olivia's is a tiny neighborhood downscale eatery. Huevos Rancheros were recommended and they were poor. And the coffee, always a barameter of a restaurant was aweful. Sorry. Very disappointing.
- Delicious Belgian Waffle andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/24/2012Delicious Belgian Waffle and San Francisco Omelet!Special Features:
- The food was good but nothingFoodieRNVIPDined on 11/11/2011The food was good but nothing extravagant by any means. We were the only people there on Sunday morning about 8am and were still the only people there at 9am. Overall, a mediocre restaurant, nothing bad to say, just mediocre.
- Very freindly people and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 10/9/2011Very freindly people and very accommodating. We went there with our 7 month old baby and they did their best to accommodate her, plu sour party of 4 adults.Special Features:
- From the name of the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/1/2011From the name of the restaurant I was expecting more. It's just a walk in place in a neighborhood with more casual eating places. If the food was special I'd go back but I could find the same quality at any Mexican dive.
- The best huevos rancherosjaneyoVIPDined on 10/1/2011The best huevos rancheros I've ever had - fresh salsas, sour cream and avocado on the side, and a quesadilla on top. Nice spot to dine on a less-traveled stretch of Mission Street.Special Features:
- I loved my huevos rancheros.OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 7/17/2011I loved my huevos rancheros. Service was friendly and accommodating. Interesting and (to me)fun neighborhood with 3-4 Nicaraguan bakeries nearbySpecial Features:
- Excellent mexican food withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/5/2011Excellent mexican food with a lot of variety! Loved the big waffle with the fresh, sweet strawberries. The chorizo and eggs was like being in new mexico again!I love small neighborhood restaurants.Special Features:
- Not fancy, but just right!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/27/2011Friendly, wonderful staff and great food. We went there for brunch and will be back for dinner soon.Special Features:
- Had a very nice breakfasthappyVIPDined on 2/12/2011Had a very nice breakfast and would return for dinner. Menu items look very interesting. Chico is the best!!!! And very handsome!!! Women servers need some English lessons.Special Features: