Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, Waterloo
550 King Street North, Conestoga Mall
Waterloo, ON N2L 5W6Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$30 and under
Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, Waterloo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oliverbonacini.com/
- Phone: 5197720783
- Hours of Operation:
Open seven days a week Lunch: 11:30am-4:00pm Dinner: Sunday thru Thursday, 4:00pm-9:00pm Dinner: Friday & Saturday, 4:00pm-10:00pm Weekend à la carte Brunch: 11:00am-4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: JD Jacobsen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill in Waterloo offers private dining and events in the Conestoga Room, accommodating up to 16 guests for a seated event, or 25 guests for a standing cocktail reception.
- Private Party Contact: Oliver & Bonacini Events and Private Dining 4163641211
A word from Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, Waterloo
Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill, Waterloo opened in Conestoga Mall in November 2009. This stylish eatery offers relaxed upscale dining in a casual, modern environment. The menu provides a variety of Italian-inspired favourites, including freshly prepared soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, pastas and fire roasted pizzas. Innovative cocktails, great value wines and a full bar menu make O&B Café Grill the perfect destination for lunch, dinner, weekend brunch or cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Oliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, Waterloo reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent spot to eat, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2012Excellent spot to eat, great ambiance and excellent service!Special Features:
- Enjoyed the lamb burger.luv2dineDined on 10/21/2012Enjoyed the lamb burger. Nice table in the corner in the front of the restaurant. Great place t chat. Server was competent and did not intrude on conversation. Butter chicken and sunday roast dinner was great.Special Features:
- Great service and meal. WillOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Great service and meal. Will be back repeatedly. Macaroni seems like a pretty casual dish to bother with in a restaurant of this caliber, but as can be expected a restaurant of this caliber can elevate a simple thing like macaroni. Mushroom soup also fantastic. Can't wait to try the Sunday roast dinner.
- - the food was amazing (dinner) -OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012- the food was amazing (dinner) - atmosphere was great - friendly serviceSpecial Features:
- Disappointing service afterbrrteeDined on 10/18/2012Disappointing service after our visit to Front Street in Toronto... Food was fine although I was hoping for the "seasonal soups" they had in T. Also we weren't offered bread. Hubby had steak and salad, not offered fresh pepper and cheese. Probably won't go back to Waterloo when there are other good options.
- Always love your mushroomOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2012Always love your mushroom soup! New salad for was great and will come again.Special Features:
- I had lunch with a close friend.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/14/2012I had lunch with a close friend. We had emaculate service with a superb server, and fantastic and very tasty food! Loved the food, I was filled to my capacity by the end of our 2 hour stay. It was my first time, but my friend has gone many times before. I was thoroughly impressed!Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2012This was a fantastic restaurant for my birthday celebration, the food, the people and the scenery was fantastic. Thank you!Special Features:
- I had the Thanksgiving dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2012I had the Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday evening at Oliver & Bonacini and it was wonderful! Having my parents out of town for Thanksgiving is always hard especially when I am used to my Mom's wonderful turkey dinner, but the Thanksgiving meal hit the right spot! Thanks so much!Special Features:
- My husband and I went to OliverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2012My husband and I went to Oliver & Bonacini's for dinner. Wonderful service and the food was delicious. We will definitely return.
- Great food, friendly, knowledgableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012Great food, friendly, knowledgable staff. Not our first time and won't be our last!Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012We made a reservation and were delighted at the selection. We were meeting family for the first time and the spot was marvelous. The waiter was very gracious with our needs and even took a picture for us. We will be back on many occasions.Special Features:
- We loved the atmosphere, brightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012We loved the atmosphere, bright and not loud! We were there foe a while and never felt rushed, everyone at the table love the food.Special Features:
- wonderful time and a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012wonderful time and a great meal excellent food and it's gorgeous inside! server wasn't the greatest but food made up for the experienceSpecial Features:
- The menu is varied and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2012The menu is varied and the food delicious. The service, even on a crowded Friday night, was efficient, warm and friendly. O&B is a go-to restaurant when I want to have a real treat. The only downside is that if one is not in a booth, the tables are very close together and the noise makes conversation difficult for those with hearing difficulty.Special Features:
- Very pleasant. Would likeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2012Very pleasant. Would like to try the patio sometime when weather is suitable.
- An enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2012Our food was delicious and well presented; Our server was bubbly, pleasant and knowledgable.Special Features:
- Awesome ServiceYummyVIPDined on 8/17/2012My girlfriend and I went out for dinner and although we were told that the deep fryer and the grill wasn't working, we managed to select a few items that didn't require the above and still had a fabulous dinner. If it wasn't by our oustanding server we would have been a bit disappointed. She is the best that we have even seen within the O and B dining experience.Special Features:
- Loved the restaurant, theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2012Loved the restaurant, the waitress & dessert & coffee. Main entree was the daily special and a real letdown. My friend & I each tried one of the pastaa specials. Both of us agreed that it was very flavorless. For $14 I was really disappointed. I've heard great things from my friends so will return and try it again. I just won't get any pasta.Special Features:
- Good food and service & nicelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Good food and service & nicely decorated. The only thing I didn't like was that the floors made it seem cold and warehouse-like.Special Features:
- The food was fantastic andJulieVIPDined on 7/26/2012The food was fantastic and the service solid. Great restaurant.Special Features:
- Service was very slow. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2012Service was very slow. We had a 45 minute wait for our order which was a hamburger and a chicken burger. We were given a free piece of carrot cake but because of the long wait we missed our movie . Food was good but the bun was dry and seemed like it had been frozen for a long time. Server was friendly but could have been more attentive and let us know earlier there was such a long wsit.Special Features:
- foodiesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2012went for summer dinner for $25 - dinner was okay but there were some issues - foodie would have some critisms ....
- tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2012Both my wife and I had the Summer Fixe. Though a slightly pricey, the food was delicious, service was good and we left quite happy with the whole experience. I look forward to returning to Oliver and Bonacini's again - hopefully soon.Special Features:
- I really enjoy the restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012I really enjoy the restaurant. My husband and I have dined there 4 times now. I chose the restaurant loving the shape of the larger group tables(great for conversations) and we love the apps! I have no complaints! However 3 out of our 8 guests didnt care for there entrees. Great service! Great atmosphere!Special Features:
- SummerFixeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2012I go to O&B at least twice a year for their SummerFixe and WinterFixe menus. It's always wonderful, and as a student, I appreciate the amazing food at an affordable price!Special Features:
- The service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/10/2012The service was excellent - friendly and attentive. I found the marguerita pizza too salty (I think it was the sauce), thereby overpowering the basil. Also, the fries were oversalted (my husband ordered the burger with fries). Our kids enjoyed their meals - mushroom pasta with truffle oil and the salmon/potato pizza.
- beautiful restaurant, greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/3/2012beautiful restaurant, great ideas for choices in food on the menu; enjoyable atmosphereSpecial Features:
- The service and Food was amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2012The service and Food was amazing! We have been here several times and highly recommend the mac and cheese. I really enjoy the use of local products and every dishes tastes like its custom made. I will be returning!Special Features:
- Very good service, tho a tadOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2012Very good service, tho a tad slow bringing drinks. Personable hostess and waitress. Very good food. Not as busy as you would expect on a Friday night.Special Features:
- Pretty disappointed. TheyJulieVIPDined on 6/15/2012Pretty disappointed. They have been unpredictable every time I've gone, ranging from horrible to amazing. The food is always great, but the service is unreliable. The service over lunch this time was fine, but we had to wait quite some time before anyone was at the maitre'd desk and it took them 20 minutes to check us out, even though we told them we had to get back to the office. Recommended only if you aren't in a hurry to get anywhere after.
- Excellent food quality, presentatioEufareDined on 6/14/2012Excellent food quality, presentation and consistent with other venues in the chain. Good variety of dishes to choose from. Because of the decor the sound level in the restaurant is rather high when full. Booths are a tad quieter.Special Features:
- Knocking it down a starOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2012I've had some good bordering really good experiences here but not so much the last time. Everything was just ok. I can do ok myself. When I go out I'm looking for something better. Like I said this was the first time so it will be getting another chance.
- Another great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2012We enjoy dining at O and B when we are in Waterloo. We have gone for special occasions and have never been disappointed.The food is prepared and plated well. The delicious desserts are made there and always a good variety. The menu has a great selection and satisfies many tastes, including vegetarian. We will return.Special Features:
- Great! Great! Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012Great Food! Great Service! Great Decor! What more could one ask for?Special Features:
- THE COFFEE WAS VERY STRONGOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/3/2012THE COFFEE WAS VERY STRONG TASTING.NOT MY FAVOURITE....Special Features:
- As always, awesome food andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2012As always, awesome food and service. O&B is our fav restaurant in the region.Special Features:
- The food was so-so. We'veOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2012The food was so-so. We've been in the past and thought that it would be reliably good. We had the cheese fondue appetizer. The cheese was quite bland, and we weren't impressed with the Pizza bread they served it with. We also had the mixed green salad. It was not that great. We shared the risotto balls. They were really good. Not sure if it was because we came late or if the food is just going down hill. Went about a month ago and felt the same way.Special Features:
- Fantastic restaurant! AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2012Fantastic restaurant! Amazing food, and we loved the ambience and decor.Special Features:
- Our dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Our dining experience was great. I would love to rate all categories as "outstanding", only reason for "derating" Ambiance and as a result, Overall, was level of noise. However food and service are of the highest level! Highly recommended! Thank you very much. JkSpecial Features: