Oli's Fashion Cuisine - Clematis
215 Clematis Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Oli's Fashion Cuisine - Clematis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.olisfashioncuisine.com/
- Phone: 5616508595
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11 am - 5pm
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5 pm - 12 am
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday 9am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Dustin Parfitt
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catering Available. Contact Lauren Lam 561.252.4290
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room and lounge for celebrations, meetings, cocktail parties and more. The room has a private bar also available.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Lam 5612524290
- Special Events: Contact our Event Manager Lauren Lam 561.252.4290
A word from Oli's Fashion Cuisine - Clematis
Fashion Cuisine is exceptional food that looks amazing. Fashion Cuisine appeals to all of your senses and is brought to you with the highest quality service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Oli's Fashion Cuisine - Clematis reviews from OpenTable diners
18 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (7)hot spot (6)romantic (5)vibrant bar scene (5)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OUTSTANDING!OUTSTANDINGDined on 10/11/2014There is a little word "extra" that makes something go from ordinary to "extra" ordinary....which equals "extraordinary"! That is what I think of when I remember my experience at Oli's. The service, great...the presentation, great...the atmosphere, great....and the taste, WOW! Our table of 6 all commented on the wonderful experience we had there and we will be back. We were there for the pre-theatre meal and we can see that the partnership with you and Palm Beach Dramaworks is a fine idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hpharmfamDined on 10/10/2014food was very good. they had a four course meal that was good food at a great price. wait staff was very attentive and just the right kind of friendly. would recommend this restaurant...Special Features:
- Clematis GemDocnickDined on 10/9/2014Of all the restaurants I have eaten at on Clematis St. this is the one that tops the list. Excellent tuna tacos. the breaded fish was well presented and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second timeCloserDined on 9/21/2014This was our 2nd visit to Oli's. Must admit that we all liked it better the first time. The taco appetizers and avacado appetizer were very good. The steak was cold and didn't improve even after it was sent back. The salmon was crispy and good. The desserts were lackluster. The restaurant seems to cater more to a young bar crowd than diners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding anniversaryGinoDined on 8/31/2014For our wedding anniversary dinner we decided to go to the place that so far was great. It was good decision! Food and service great as usual. This place is awesome. Thank you guys!Special Features:
- Not badMBDaDined on 8/31/2014I got the truffle omelette, i thought there was too much truffle oil and the ingredients were not evenly distributed throughout the omelet. So one bite had spinach, another was all mushroom, and then another was all goat cheese. The potatoes were just ok, needed some flavoring of some sort. Overall it wasn't bad, but i wasnt really thrilled either.
- Tasty dishes and excellent serviceSuzeDined on 8/17/2014The salads were very good--loved the citrus dressing. We felt the sauces were overly salty and let the chef know. They couldn't have been nicer and surprised us with desserts of homemade gelato and bread pudding. Especially good bread pudding. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real restaurant on club food blockMobileMosesVIPDined on 8/16/2014Clematis is a fun area but "fashion cuisine," as it's titled, is a rarity. The food is good, service friendly & attentive...plus, reasonably priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Surprise . . .GreyappleDined on 7/25/2014The four course pre-theater dinner proved excellent in every way but one: The noise level. Management apparently insists on maintaining a certain decibel level at all times. This equates to raising the PA level as the restaurant fills at dinner hour. For our party, it definitely detracted from the otherwise very pleasant experience.
- Happy to find Oli'sBocaeatersDined on 7/20/2014We were happily surprised to fully enjoy an excellent brunch at Oli's. We made the reservations not knowing anything about the restaurant and had to walk past another restaurant that was filled with customers down the street! Oli's wasn't nearly as busy but it was definitely the right choice !! Food, drinks, service and atmosphere were all excellent. Our waiter was funny and helpful and there was not a single complaint made by anyone in our party of 8 which is a rare occurrence in any venue!! Will definitely return..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Food ExperienceMattDined on 7/19/2014My wife and I came here for the first time on our 16th wedding anniversary hoping to have great food and make a memory. Both were accomplished. The food was truly outstanding....Our pallets were in a dream state and did not want to be awakened. I know that sound corny but we would and will return when we get down that way again. The Chef's Menu was phenomenal as was the service. Highly Recommend!Special Features:
- didn't eat, table taken awayplaycanastaDined on 7/19/2014PE WERE VERY UPSET DID NOT STAY DID NOT SEAT, WAS CLEARING OUR TABLE AND GAVE IT TO SOMEONE ELSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF US I LIKE THE RESRURANT BUT THEY TRATED US VERY DISRESPECTFULLY, OUT GUESTS WERE ALSO VERY UNHAPPY. WENT ELSEWHRESpecial Features:
- Food Was ExcellentMJD523VIPDined on 6/28/2014The food was excellent. Everything we ate was exceptional. Short Ribs were some of the best I've ever had.Special Features:
- The following 89 reviews are from the Oli's Fashion Cuisine - Clematis reviews archive.
- disappointingGaryVIPDined on 6/21/2014The choices of the price fixe menu were very good, but that is where the "good" ended. The waitress took our drink order, which was specific as to brands. First order, Sapphire: "We are out of that". Next two orders were w/grey goose. Before she left, I said I knew Wellington did not carry grey goose. She replied, "neither do we". "Were you just going to give us something else and not tell us?" She did not reply. The first item we ordered they were out of - would have been nice to know that before we looked at the menu. We kept having to ask for water and the food was just ok - not nearly as good as Wellington. The service never improved.
- anniversaryLeffeDined on 6/20/2014I took my wife here for our anniversary based on recommendations from our friends. We were both pleasantly surprised of the quality of the food. We decided to have the chefs menu, which is offered to be split between two people for a nominal charge. The pork Tacos was so good I could have continued eaten those the hole night. Then we had Mediterranean salad which was excellent and for main entree we had File Mignon cooked to perfection. We finished up with some gelato. We will definitely return to this restaurant many more times.Special Features:
- Good dinnerFussyVIPDined on 6/7/2014I thought the Mediterranean Salad and the tuna tacos were fabulous. I had the salmon, it was very good, could have used a little more seasoning. My husband had the short rib dinner, he said it was a little dry could have used a little gravy. Over all we enjoyed our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice menu, friendly serviceSusanDined on 6/7/2014This was our 3rd time dining there pre-theater. We always order the 3 course prix fix dinner. The menu always has appealing choices that sound good and taste good, too. Everybody ordered something different and liked it. The service was friendly and quick this time. We have tickets for the theatre next season, and we will definitely dine there again.Special Features:
- Oli's needs to step up!bikebrokerDined on 5/17/2014For a moderate to high priced restaurant the service was lacking,where water needs to to be requested to fill.The order had a mistake ,as a specific request for no goat cheese on the salad was not followed.The service was slow in an off season!! The Wellington location is more on the ball!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedDevPBGVIPDined on 5/16/2014I was hoping for a good adult restaurant on Clematis street. This restaurant is not it. The food was not very good. I had the shrimp & grits. The shrimp did not taste fresh & they masked the taste with the overbearing sauce. It turns into a party atmosphere later in the evening while guests are still trying to enjoy their meal.
- GinoDined on 5/14/2014We were here for my Birthday dinner. Everything was great!Special Features:
- Great surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2014Made a reservation for me & my girlfriends. None of us had tried the restsurant before so we took a chance. The food & ambiance was amazing! Great spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LalalalaVIPDined on 5/4/2014Great food good location good service will go backSpecial Features:
- Pre-Theater diningNettieVIPDined on 4/25/2014The food and value are excellent. The noise level is high. The staff is friendly.Special Features:
- Climatus at nightPlanetVIPDined on 4/24/2014Very quite, which was a surprise for a Thursday eve, but nice welcome and good food. Would love to be there on a busy night, sure it would have better atmospher.Special Features:
- WonderfulbigredVIPDined on 4/23/2014Our food was delicious service very good. Ambience very good new sleek clean restaurant. Everything we ordered was wonderful can't wait to return. Manager Ryan a delight to deal with Hans on mgtSpecial Features:
- deliciousBILLIEDined on 4/12/2014We met some longtime friends for a nice dinner and were pleasantly surprised. What a nice gem on Clematis Street. We had good service, food was delivered in a timely manner. The entrees were a good portion and very tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundGod0fFoodVIPDined on 4/6/2014Like the great atmosphere.. I like outside seating. Menu is simple & classics. Service is awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Dinner with friendsGinoDined on 4/5/2014Took friends visiting from Miami for the dinner.We were here before with my family several times. Everybody had a good time.Food and service is great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise on Clematis StBelindaDined on 4/3/2014I was looking for a place to eat dinner prior to going to the theater. Olis was perfect. We sat outside on a beautiful evening. Clematis by Night provided the music and added to the atmosphere. The food was creative and tasty although my dining companion felt her meal was a bit spicy. I will definitely return to try more of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pre theater spotReginalovesitalyDined on 3/29/2014We went to dinner prior to a performance at PBDramaworks. The location a few doors down from the theater, made the evening transition easy. We had the prix fixe dinner which consisted of a choice of three salads and a broad main selection. Dessert was either sorbet or gelato. We had wine by the glass (expensive). We ate at the bar and it was great! We will go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service MattersRobina888VIPDined on 3/26/2014Even if food, wine and ambiance are all commendable, the absence of good service trumps the positives. Our waiter clearly wished he were elsewhere. When the first course arrived, I had to ask him for a knife. When the main course arrived, I had to ask him for a knife. His manner was perfunctory if not unfriendly. When the bill came, it was incorrect and had to be sent back. I rarely under-tip a service person, but in his case I did because he did not deserve a full 20%. Oli's needs either to train him or release him, or else suffer a drop in business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!RyanDined on 3/21/2014Eclectic menu, great location, and service was good; can't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $12 for Bottomless Mamosa'stornadoDined on 3/16/2014Great food. Reminded me of the charming sidewalk cafes you find in the Upper East side, Boston, or Georgetown. Great food and service at a reasonable priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites on Clematis St.MichaelGVIPDined on 3/15/2014Oli's Fashion Cuisine is one of my favorites on Clematis Street. The noise level is not as overbearing as a certain restaurant across the street. The bartenders are knowledgable and friendly, and if you go there more than once, they will remember you. Everything on the menu is fresh and yummy. I have yet to order something that I didn't completely enjoy. The grilled avacado appetizer is a must try! Oli's is always on my list for special occasions and for entertaining out-of-town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous people watching fareupintheairDined on 3/8/2014Were not planning on an outdoor table but beautiful night so we changed out plans. The manager came over to make sure we were okay and between him and our server we got lots of excellent service! The food was terrific! Presentation very pleasing and quality was superb. Fun to watch the goings on downtown, always entertaining. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oli needs helpLeslDined on 3/7/2014Our second visit. Noise level impossible. Not going back. Food was good.Special Features:
- First Visit; Definite Re-visitFirstTimeVisitorDined on 2/27/2014Took my wife to the restaurant for her birthday. The entire experience was wonderful. From the time we entered the place until we departed, we felt totally at ease and enjoyed the evening. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeGinoDined on 2/25/2014It was a 3rd time we had a dinner here since restaurant was opened last year.Great service and food. One of the many great places on Clematis. Would definitely recommend this restaurant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Theater bistroSheilaDined on 2/23/2014This restaurant is a real gem. We went there. Enforce the theater and enjoyed the prix fixe dinner. I ordered the skirt steak which was so tender and seasoned just perfectly. Med salad was delishSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oli's ReviewFridayNightGirlDined on 2/22/2014The food at Oli's is both beautifully presented and amazingly delicious. The staff is young and friendly. I highly recommend Oli's to foodies young and old. And, I highly recommend better training of staff regarding removal of plates prematurely And rushing diners when the restaurant isn't particularly busy and people are still eating with food on their plates. Aside from that...stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.