Old Town Tortilla Factory
6910 E Main St
Scottsdale, AZ 85251-4312Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
Old Town Tortilla Factory
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oldtowntortillafactory.com/
- Phone: (480) 945-4567
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern
- Executive Chef: Chef Xochitl
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
A word from Old Town Tortilla Factory
Old Town Tortilla Factory is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale in the charming art district. Built from a historic 75 year old Scottsdale adobe home. Old Town Tortilla Factory captures timeless charm and distinct atmosphere that exemplifies the essence of the Southwest. Our property boasts a 1400 square foot flagstone patio that is surrounded by green vegetation and shaded by 100 year old pecan trees. In the winter months the patio is heated to spring like temperatures and in the summer month"s the patio is cooled with a state of the art mist system. Our food at Old Town Tortilla Factory is Southwestern with a Mexican twist. The restaurant has the perfect atmosphere to accommodate an intimate dinner for two or a dinner party for up to three hundred. Our loyal and experienced staff are committed to serving you the ultimate dining experience....Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Old Town Tortilla Factory reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (10)good for groups (7)neighborhood gem (3)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- MoonGlowDined on 11/2/2014Food and service were great; drinks were watered down:-(Special Features:
- Another nice eveningESpielDined on 10/31/2014Another nice night at Tortilla Factory. The cuisine, ambiance and service were consistent. We really enjoy the Platinum margarita's and the restaurants premium tequila list. As usual we will be back..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DebRedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014Atmosphere outside was pretty cool. Patio and bar was very enjoyable with fire and water features. Food was just OK. Margaritas were HORRIBLE. Up there with the worst I've ever had. We all had different ones and we all wondered if there was any alcohol. Tasted very watered down. Stick to beer or wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our group had a nice time dining on the patio. The food, service and margarita's were exceptional. We look forward to hosting our company holiday party at this fun establishment.Special Features:
- The following 10 reviews are from the Old Town Tortilla Factory reviews archive.
- Great FoodCJohnDined on 7/12/2014Our group had a nice meal on Saturday night. The food, service and margarita's were amazing! It was a great 50th birthday celebration for my wife and the rest of the family. Fun restaurant.....Special Features:
- Okay but not greatjthikerDined on 7/5/2014We had a party of seven and the table was setup and ready with good service but the food was only so so. I and another party had a Chicken dish that was bland and dry. Margaritas good but that was about it. Too many other restaurants to try before going back here.
- Great FoodCharlieDined on 5/12/2014We had a great graduation dinner! The tortilla's were a nice start along with some of the server's suggestions(Pork Chop, Ribs, Green Enchilada's and the Mahi Mahi Taco's). We also enjoyed all the specialty margarita's(especially the Platinum) and the attentive service. Can't wait to bring future friends in for dinner.Special Features:
- Food and DrinksDosXXXDined on 5/2/2014Food was mediocre at best. Over priced and small portions. Ordered the maui tacos, at $16.99. 3 came on the plate with a lonely very small piece of fish, maybe 2 oz. total combined for all 3 tacos. Sent margarita back ($8.99) way to sweet. We were a party of six and everyone was disappointed and will not go back.
- Nice Night!LynnDined on 3/18/2014Our group had a great meal. The food, ambiance and margarita's were great. Loved the complimentary flavored tortilla's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TimeCharlieDined on 2/14/2014Had a great meal! We brought in some fellow associates from all over the country to experience some fine southwest cuisine. The tortilla's were a great start along with some of the server's suggestions(Pork Chop, Salmon and Mahi Mahi taco's). Our table also enjoyed all the specialty margarita's and our servers attentive attitude. Can't wait to bring back future groups in the future..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced mediocre food.DinerDined on 2/8/2014Tourist trap - at best. Worst house margarita we have ever had!
- Nice TimeESpielDined on 8/28/2013We had a nice time and enjoyed our inside experience. The food, service and aroma of the homemade tortilla's were delightful! We will be back in the fall to enjoy the lovely patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2013The food was excellent, service was friendly and we enjoyed the patio! Loved the Mahi Mahi Taco's....Special Features:
- Love It!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2013Its our fourth year in a row dining at Tortilla Factory for spring training. The patio is relaxing, the food is great and we love the Treasure margarita's. We look forward to coming back soon. Keep up the great work......Special Features: