Old Burdick's - Westside
2747 S. 11th St
Kalamazoo, MI 49009Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Old Burdick's - Westside
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oldburdicks.com/
- Phone: 2693721596
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Monday–Thursday: 6:30am–12:30am, Friday: 6:30am–2:00am, Saturday: 7:00am–2:00am Sunday: 7:00am–12:30am
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private space available in the restaurant, as well as adjoining private meeting rooms in the Hotel.
A word from Old Burdick's - Westside
Old Burdick's Bar & Grill has been a downtown Kalamazoo institution since 1991. Also, there are now three other Old Burdick's locations; At Holiday Inn West, Wings West, and Wings Stadium. All four restaurant locations feature the best sandwiches, burgers, salads and entrees, as well as a great selection of cocktails, wines and beers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Old Burdick's - Westside reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great time was had by all!WendyDined on 3/30/2014My husband and I and his siblings ( party of7) had met for lunch on Sunday. The server was extremely friendly and efficient. We all ordered something different and all enjoyed our choices along with bites of others selections. We will definetely be putting this restaurant into our rotation of gathering spots!! YUM!!Special Features:
- food presentationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013We went for Thanksgiving meal which was really very delicious but... the presentation of putting everything on the same plate with no serving utensils (family style) was "weird". Otherwise our experience was very satisfactory.Special Features:
- Not fine or fine diningFoodie4lifeVIPDined on 11/3/2013The onion rings were greasy. The produce for the burger was awful. My daughters bun was hard and cold. The cheese on my burger was burnt, to which the fix was to hide it with a glob of unburnt cheese. It was a disappointing experience to say the least. Wish I had a better review to provide.
- Great Anniversary Dinner!lovestoeatoutDined on 8/5/2013Our recent dinner out for our 24th wedding anniversary was wonderful! The little extra special attention and treatment exceeded my expectations. My husband and I had great food, great service, and we felt like our visit was appreciated by all of the staff. The anniversary card was an extra nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were there for a Mother'sOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/12/2013We were there for a Mother's Day family breakfast. The food and service were both above expecatations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I MADE A RESERVATION ONLINEOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013I MADE A RESERVATION ONLINE AND ALSO CALLED AHEAD TO DISCUSS THE PARTICULARS. WHEN I ARRIVED YOU DID NOT HAVE MY RESERVATION. DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN.
- Desserts were good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/10/2013Desserts were good. Service was excellent. Good fish and chips. Really good shimp tacos. Everyone left the table full and satisfied.Special Features:
- We had a great breakfast.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012We had a great breakfast. The food was very good and the wait staff was excellent. A very friendly and jolly Santa. My Grandson thoroughly enjoyed his visit.Special Features:
- Meal was great, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012Meal was great, service was great. Would definitely come again. :o)Special Features:
- Menu changeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2012The menu has changed. We were not impressed with the new menu. Most of the table wanted Nachos which the place was kind of known for and now no longer have. I had the white fish, it was dry and pretty much tastless. The waitress was good even when everyone was frustrated with the menu change. It was nice making reservations on line and having everything ready when we got there. Not the best place for large groups, it is a pretty small dining area.Special Features:
- Had a reservation for a largeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Had a reservation for a large group on graduation weekend. Our table was ready right on time and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Our table was waiting forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Our table was waiting for us when we got there. Everybody was very nice and accomodating. Our waitress was very quick and proficient. The food was very good, everybody in my party had a good meal. We will be back when we are in Kalamzoo again.Special Features:
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2012Enjoyed our dinner and overall experience here. The Phoenix Turkey Burger that I ordered was especially delicious. Topped off by the desert shooters, we were all well satisfied. Not the first time we've been there and certainly won't be our last.Special Features:
- Friendly staff and a niceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Friendly staff and a nice quiet meeting area make for a nice location.Special Features:
- Took our WMU student and friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011Took our WMU student and friends out to eat before a hockey game had great service and fast service. The only this is the restaurant smells like the pool because it is right next to the hotel pool.Special Features:
- I'll be honest - I made theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/11/2011I'll be honest - I made the reservation at Burdick's simply because they could seat 12 of us. I had no idea how great the food would be! We were all expecting "bar food" but ended up with really great dishes! The appetizers were great - chips and guac, bruschetta, and truffle popcorn, and the dinners were even better - salad with cranberries and goat cheese, mac and cheese, steak, broccoli/chicken alfredo, turkey burger...those were all favorably commented on!Special Features: