Old Burdick's at Wings West
5076 Sports Dr.
Kalamazoo, MI 49009Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Old Burdick's at Wings West
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.oldburdicks.com/
- Phone: 2694884500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Two full size hockey rinks
- Special Events: Host your social or corporate events with us. We have a private dining room and a large main dining area that overlooks the Jr. K-Wings ice hockey tournaments.
A word from Old Burdick's at Wings West
Old Burdick's Bar & Grill has been a Kalamazoo institution since 1991. Also, there are three other Old Burdick's locations; At Holiday Inn West, Downtown, and Wings Stadium. All four restaurant locations feature the best sandwiches, burgers, salads and entrees, as well as a great selection of cocktails, wines and beers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Old Burdick's at Wings West - Best Restaurants in Kalamazoo ›
Old Burdick's at Wings West reviews from OpenTable diners
- Don't Use OpenTable for reservationSuprisedandDisappointedDined on 4/20/2014I recently booked a reservation at Burdick’s Wings West for a late lunch/early dinner in hopes to avoid the Easter lunch crowd. So I booked my party of 7 for a 3 p.m. meal & received my confirmation email. I arrived on Sunday to find that Burdick’s WW location was closed. I was surprised that a restaurant who had taken my reservation wasn’t even open! So we had to scramble to find another restaurant that could seat 7 people during a busy holiday. I will not be booking a reservation for any of the Burdick’s locations through OpenTable in the future & doubt I will dine at any Burdick’s locations unless it is the only option. My suggestion is to call the restaurant directly because clearly they can’t keep their OpenTable information up to date
- Beckman Review April 2014BeckmanDined on 4/4/2014I enjoyed the casual atmosphere, good food and fair prices of this restaurant. We overlook the ice rink which was neat. It was a little loud but the server kindly turned down the sports TVs near our table so we could talk. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. I would go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprisingly goodchicavalabDined on 10/18/2013It was near our hotel and part of the recommended Old Burdick's group, so we didn't know what to expect. Small bar/grill overlooking a hockey rink so we could watch local hockey teams practice. About the right amount of noise from a sports bar - music and TVs going but we had no trouble talking to each other. THE TRUFFLE CHEESE FRIES WERE THE BEST FRIES I HAVE EVER TASTED!!!!! And the Dogfish Head Pale Ale (90) on tap was a find. A nice meal, moderately priced... Prompt friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect PartyJulperDined on 5/29/2013Burdicks provided the best atmosphere we needed for our good bye party for our coworker. The staff was great !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2013Well I was so happy with how this restaurant accommodated our group. Celebrating a. BACHOLRETTE party and needed to see a basketball game. They put us right on front of a huge TV and had our table ready.i will definitely dine at this location again! service was good, food was good and they made our night special.Special Features:
- We all really liked our meals...fooOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/2013We all really liked our meals...food was very good. Our waitress was friendly and attentive...she took good care of us. It's a great place for families...parents can enjoy a good meal and drinks, while the kids can have fun. It was a little noisy with kids running around, but we expected that it could be that way. Families need a good place to go, too! (Our party consisted of four adults, no children.) We would go again.Special Features:
- Our visit happened to be duringOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2012Our visit happened to be during the Michigan St v Michigan game, and needless to say it was loud! Overall, everyone was on best behaviour for having rivalry team fans in one place. We really enjoyed watching the hockey practice that took place after the game. The food was good however not everyone got what they ordered. To be fair, the check was deducted the meals we didn't get. I chose this place to take my parents to during their visit from Florida, but should have gone with the Cracker Barrel. This is probably a GREAT lunch spot and I would definately recommend it for such.Special Features: