1440 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ohmexicorestaurant.com/index.php
- Phone: 3055320490
- Hours of Operation:
Daily hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 8:30am - 2:00am Sunday: 8:30am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Executive Chef: Alex Seijas
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Happy Hour, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
A word from Oh Mexico
La casa del Molcajete (The house of Molcajete). Best tacos, fajitas, enchiladas, burritos and more with the authentic flavor of the mexican kitchen in the historic Espanola Way Village, in the heart of Miami's South Beach.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Oh Mexico reviews from OpenTable diners
- Olé! Olé!YESfanDined on 4/12/2014We had the pleasure of enjoying Oh Mexico! two times during our recent stay in Miami. The 1st time, 12 of us sat inside; The 2nd time. 6 of us sat outside. The Washington Ave side is noisy! When making a reservation, be sure to request the Española Way side or inside. The service was outstanding both times! We enjoyed their excellent quacamole, mole chicken enchiladas, and beef nachos. The salsa is mild so if you like spicy, request their homemade habanero sauce. The prices may seem high @ Oh Mexico! but they are on par with the prices we saw at all the sit-down restaurants within the touristy areas of Miami. That's just the way it is there (be warned). We'll be back some day and will be sure to recommend Oh Mexico! to our friends.Special Features:
- Great Food, accommodating staffDrMulletDined on 4/5/2014We ate here with a group of about 20 folks meeting up the night before a cruise. The staff was very accommodating of our larger than expected group. The food was excellent and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly. I would definitely include this on my itinerary should we find ourselves in Miami again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved it!furryDined on 3/14/2014real mexican food with a great vibe! loved the heated lamps outside : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Mexican!lovesnycresturants485VIPDined on 3/2/2014This is one of the best Mexican restaurants I have been to. I am from NYC and they have a lot of Mexican restaurants here - and this one is better than all of them. The service is also very friendly and they are accommodating with menu alterations. Also inexpensive for what you get. Very big portions! Highly recommended.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location, too much $$ food EhOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Mexican theme. Real cool. Felt like I was really in Mexico. They had Mariachis there while we were eating. Everything BUT the food and price was good. The tacos costed $20 and I've had a $1 taco from Taco Bell that I would rather have had. I spent $80 on an appetizer and two plates and was starving when I left. Nice for a special occasion and that's about it.Special Features:
- RIPPED Off at Oh Mexico!!1DivaVIPDined on 1/27/2014I usually write highly complimentary reviews. But-- my experience at Oh Mexico was very BOTHERSOME and ANNOYING! .They charged me TWICE for the guacamole appetizer. Second, I asked the waitress three times to check the price of the main course I was ordering-- since I was using a travelzoo voucher for this dinner. Three times she told me there would be NO ADDITIONAL charge. The manager added an additional $5, to our bill, for my main course-- IN SPITE of what the waitress had told me. She refused to rescind the $5 charge, even though our waitress had MIS-INFORMED me. I do NOT like restaurants that play games and PAD the bill. No, No,---- for Oh Mexico. It is truly a TOURIST TRAP. If you DO visit this restaurant--WATCH your BILL!
- Groupon GreatnessMexMelDined on 1/22/2014My boyfriend and I decided to get the groupon for this place to try it out. The outdoor seating was nice especially since there were the standing heaters since it was a cooler evening. The server was very nice and overall service was fantastic. The fact that they had Mezcal drink options was interesting. Being Mexican, I can honestly say for a "gourmet" Mexican place the food was very authentic. The groupon helped make an awesome guac, 2 entires, dessert & 2 drinks for half the price. Very nice outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.