Ogden's Hops & Harvest
450 South Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89145Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ogden's Hops & Harvest
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.hopsandharvestlv.com/
- Phone: 7024762964
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm- 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Beer Garden, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bradley Ogden
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We can customize a menu for your specific needs
- Private Party Contact: Kelley Jones 7025537771
A word from Ogden's Hops & Harvest
Bradley Ogden’s Hops & Harvest is an American farm to table restaurant featuring the James Beard Award winning chefs signature cuisine. The 100% American beer list features 18 Draught and 18 bottle selections. The wine list is also American focused with wines from the regions of California and the Pacific coast. Located in Tivoli Village in the suburb of Summerlin, Hops & Harvest is operated by locals for locals.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ogden's Hops & Harvest reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was really good. ThereLVMDDined on 10/27/2013Food was really good. There were only a few diners. People still need to hear about this restaurant in Tivoli Village. There need to be more marketing for this neighborhood gem, otherwise may not survive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice MealgtjcDined on 10/27/2013Enjoyed appetizers of pork belly and calamari then short rib sandwich and also short rib entree. All were delicious. We sat outside the bar on a quiet sunday afternoon with very attentive service from Ben who made recommendations from the list of specially beers. We'll be back. (Ambience rating was based on interior, nothing really bad just kind of uninspired.)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much too loudtooloud4meDined on 10/26/2013We found a table at the very back of the restaurant, and still were overwhelmed by the noise. The food was good, the service was satisfactory, but enjoying the experience of sharing dinner with friends was very compromised by the noise level.
- The food was not very goodbernieDined on 10/17/2013The food was not very good and the wine pour was very short for a glass of wine. In all probably the four os will not be back. We all live in Summeerlin and have some very fine restaurants to select from.. This was not one. Thank you
- Nice place...but a little priceyToddDined on 10/4/2013The food was good and service was great. Unfortunately for Hops and Harvest though...$15.00 and $16.00 sandwiches are too expensive. There are too many other places around with comparable food at much better prices. we won't be back.Special Features:
- Friday Night Dine OutDiningLadiesDined on 10/4/2013My lady friends chose to go here on our monthly Friday Night Adventure - and we were not disappointed. We enjoyed the short ribs, and the Fish/Chips, and also had the mac/cheese as a side. Great choices - We also had dessert which was the peach crisp. They have a great selection of wine/craft beers and cocktails. We arrived during happy hour so drinks were half off. This restaurant is a great addition to the neighborhood at Tivoli Village. In addition some of the items that were at Ogdens at Caesars are also here as well as the farm to table selections. We would definitely recommend to try. The wait staff was also well informed and knowledgeable about the entire menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hops and Harvest - a hoo-hum night.NewYorkSteveDined on 10/3/2013Food was okay. I would not have the fried chicken again. The portion was a leg and thigh, no breast meat, which was fine but meat was very fatty and veiny. Mashed potatoes and beets were very good. Highlight was the mac and cheese side - very well done. Service was prompt and polite. Though we did not accept first table offered. We will go back because we like the Ogden food philosophy and the restaurant is very convenient. NY SteveSpecial Features:
- BurgerOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/22/2013Top 3 burgers in Las Vegas. It is Outstanding! I remember when Ogdens was in the Caesar's Place just as good or better with a better beer selection and total Gastropub attributes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went with girlfriends to checkGirlsLunchOutDined on 9/22/2013Went with girlfriends to check this place out. They said their burgers were outstanding. We happened to go on a Sunday during football and they were running their happy hour specials. Grilled cheese and polenta bites are to die for. Excellent caesar dressing. We indulged in the butterscotch pudding. It was very creamy with a nice little piece of brickle and my favorite, snickerdoodle cookies. Our waitress was on top of everything. I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2013Food was average, presentation was not good, service was slow and not knowing, went twice only because a friend wanted to check out and I did not have the heart to tell him how bad the food was, and maybe it had realized their short comings after opening, however, our friend said the food wasn't any good and we agreed we won't be going back!
- Just okcliffnboulderDined on 9/13/2013I was slightly disappointed with the ambiance of this restaurant. I know it is casual, but I expected something a little special from Ogden. Food was good for a neighborhood eatery but the over all experience was not worth the effort
- very good all-roundergabsyDined on 8/31/2013Light, airy, spacious and attractive. The noise level upon entry, and throughout, was fairly high, but the attentive hostess showed us to a less noisy booth at the rear of the restaurant. Food and service throughout were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We came for Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2013We came for Restaurant Week to support a great cause and now will come back to try other food items. Fish & Chips were great.Special Features:
- My favorite Summerlin locale.HurricaneCLKVIPDined on 8/23/2013I was fairly devastated when Bradley Ogden at Caesars closed, as I used to eat in the bar once a month. With this new restaurant, I don't even miss the old. The food is so great, I can't ever decide what to order because I love everything. The service is pretty weak (although, the service this trip was excellent from a different server). I love the happy hour menu and that it is every day. I know people are high on Honey Salt, but Ogden's H&H is SO much better: better food, better variety, better hours, better prices, and it actually has a happy hour, which Honey Salt does not. I go here at least once a week. Love the fish & chips, burger, mac & cheese, Caesar salad (still the best), grilled cheese bites, and the chicken sliders!Special Features:
- great list of beers and greatLasVegasLennyVIPDined on 8/17/2013great list of beers and great small plates. Nothing special about the entrees. Next time (and it will be worth going again) I will try a salad.I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st & last timeChunkyDined on 8/14/2013for a restaurant that is advertising beer in its title the selection is week at best. the food was only ok with a very limited menu. the chef needs to step it up if he is to compete with the other restaurants in the same plaza alone.
- Another Good ExpeienceEdwardVIPDined on 8/8/2013I brought two lady friends who had never been here, and they loved it. I had my favorite thing on the H & H menu (fish and chips) and the fish was perfect. One of my friends was amazed at how good the cheddar mac and cheese was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enthusiasm WaningEdwardVIPDined on 8/3/2013I used to be a raving fan and have written two very strong reviews in the past. But this was our most disappointing experience at Hops and Harvest yet. Wife and I each ordered two appetizers as our meal. There was a lag time of about 11 or 12 minutes between the first two plates and the third....than a while longer for the fourth. And they weren't even busy. The chicken sliders were different this time, and not in a good way. That item used to be my wife's favorite, but not now. The polenta bites were also different and less flavorful this time.
- Absolutely wonderful dishes.HlosDined on 8/3/2013Absolutely wonderful dishes. Nice atmosphere great service I love this place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- I really wanted to like thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2013I really wanted to like this place but can not Tried the food few weeks back as we had lunch catered to the office I had the veggie wrap that was so greasy it defeated purpose of having a vegetarian meal I blamed that bad experience on the fact that food arrived cold I tried again this week end at the restaurant ,decor and patio where nice but food was disappointing again Had a salad that was swimming in greasy dressing and felt like my cholesterol wheat up 20 points in 30 min
- Good Food- A Bit Too NoisyRichardDined on 7/26/2013The food was very pleasing. All four of us enjoyed the different menu items. The server was willing to make recommendations and described the food quite well (Jackson). Although we were in a corner, the noise level was a bit high and we had a bit of difficulty in hearing one another. Perhaps some modest amount of sound absorbing material could be added (to the ceiling?)Special Features:
- great place , great NEw place,NagemDined on 7/20/2013great place , great NEw place, may need to get a few kinks worked out. We had table in foyer entry way. would prefer not to be there next time and there will definatley be a next time. every bite was fabulous though and love that he is not on the strip anymore. tivoli village is a hip venue. well managed restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!EdwardVIPDined on 7/19/2013We've eaten at Hops and Harvest several times now and always enjoy it. My favorite entrees are the fish and chips and the skirt steak...favorite sandwich is the short rib patty melt...the polenta bites are an awesome appetizer...my wife loves the chicken sliders. And the butterscotch pudding is a perfect dessert.Special Features:
- too noisytallVIPDined on 7/18/2013Enjoyed the food. The price is reasonable for the casaual food that is offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not great, service was good.GrubieVIPDined on 7/13/2013Good service, food was a bit of a disappointment. May wait a bit and try again.Special Features:
- Too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/13/2013Great food and service, but the noise level was way too loud. It was quite difficult to hear other people at our table due to the high noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first visit proved toSunnyVIPDined on 7/8/2013Our first visit proved to be worth the trip. Not fancy but comfortable with very good service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/7/2013The food was very good and fresh. Everyone talked about the blue corn muffins which were delicious- they surprisingly had a hint of dill. You would think that's a weird combination but it was very tasty. I also liked the fresh herbs in the dipping sauces. The summer vegetable hash was my favorite item we ordered. For my husband, it was the pork belly bites.Special Features:
- Went for brunch on Sunday.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/7/2013Went for brunch on Sunday. It is odd that when you order an omelette that it comes with nothing, no toast or fruit slice. you can order a side, but expect to pay at least $6 for whatever you want. don't see how this will last.
- Lots of FlavorEdwardVIPDined on 7/6/2013We've been to H and H several times now and it's always enjoyable. Tried the skirt steak this time: a little chewy, as skirt usually is, but perfectly prepared, nicely seasoned and very flavorful. I would order it again, for sure. The polenta bites are awesome and so is the mac n' cheese.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood Gastro PubGngrgVIPDined on 7/5/2013We went last Friday evening and were pleasantly surprised. After first sitting down and checking out the menu a few in our party were skeptical as nothing jumped out at them. Ultimately we all found something to our liking and were not disappointed. One had the Chowder and the tuna tartar, another had fish & chips and a grilled artichoke appetizer, another the halibut and the last the steak salad. Each and every item was flawlessly prepared and delicious. Hoping that they continue to impress and prosper as it is a handy location. BTW, the beer and wine selections are worth checking out as well.Special Features:
- UncomfortableLvfoodVIPDined on 7/5/2013Restaurant was too warm. Watermelon/beer cocktail was marginal. Heirloom tomato salad was excellent. Polenta bites good, fried chicken salad was great. Short rib sandwich marginal as well. Staff friendly and gave great service.
- fabulousTizzyDined on 7/3/2013This place is awesome. The food was great and the service was fast and friendly. I have already told all my friends that they have to try this place.Special Features:
- Nice AdditionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/30/2013They did a nice make over to the space with what they had to work with. Food was very good outside of the artichoke. They have a kids menu but the server was not to excited to see them or the party of 16 kids that walked in. Not a cheap place but the food quality is there. I hope the location is not an issue and just the build out that B&B did prior. The place is just not that inviting as it could be with space they have to work with.Special Features:
- Good Food and Great ServceEdwardVIPDined on 6/30/2013They disappointed me a little bit this time: I ordered the rib eye medium rare and it came out really rare. The server tried to warn me that they do this, but I didn't take her advice. From now on, I'll stick to the fish and chips, burgers and other stuff. This is still my favorite restaurant in Summerlin. The servers are the best!
- Great food, Great Service.bgb1Dined on 6/28/2013Great food, Great Service. Noise level quite high; sometimes its hard to hear. Not crazy about the decor, does not give off a warm and fuzzy feeling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodralomarVIPDined on 6/28/2013went for happy hour food was great and the server Matt was new everything about the menuSpecial Features:
- 6/22BruceTDined on 6/22/2013Bradley Ogden was at the door greeting guests. Had nice outdoor table with mister. Cheese bits and fish and chips were great. Prime Rib Eye steak did not live up to some previous reviews. Service was excellent. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our New Favorite PlaceEdwardVIPDined on 6/22/2013Ate here twice in the past week. The wait staff is obviously proud of the food, and with good reason. Everything is perfectly prepared using quality ingredients. And it's reasonably priced for what you get. The fish and chips has a light, crispy coating that was not at all greasy. On the second visit, I had the short rib patty melt which was deliciously cheesy and perfectly grilled. I substituted the mac & cheese instead of fries...it was much better than the mac & cheese I had the previous week at the over-rated Poshburger. My wife had a couple of small plates: the chicken sliders and heirloom tomatoes w/Maytag bleu cheese. She loved both and she's not easy to please. The crispy polenta bites are awesome, too.Special Features:
- Never again!EatstreetDined on 6/21/2013Beginning with the greeters (hostesses, maybe?) to bussers, is there any training? Chirpy and friendly but seemingly clueless about their responsibilities. Craving a good burger? Not here. Dry, dry, dry & tasteless. Limp frenchfries. For $15? Would pay the price for a decent burger. Server was trying mightily, but appeared flustered. Was looking forward to a great neighborhood experience. Will wait to see what next tenant comes up with.Special Features: