Off The Hookah - Miami
401 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Off The Hookah - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.offthehookah.com/
- Phone: 3053735724
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Only: Sunday, Tuesday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 2am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 4:00am
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Mediterranean, International
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Off The Hookah was envisioned as a neighborhood spot where locals could relax and enjoy the beautiful city. Since the opening of this family-owned and operated restaurant in 2007, Off The Hookah has now become a premier dining destination with four locations. Enjoy a unique blend of international cuisine In a lively 14,000 sq ft lounge with an exciting late night line up of live entertainment at every turn. Featuring world ranked flair bartenders, belly dancers and a one-of-a-kind atmosphere, Off The Hookah offers a memorable experience perfect for event and party hosting.
A word from Off The Hookah - Miami
Envisioned as a neighborhood spot where locals can relax and enjoy the beautiful city we often take for granted, Off the Hookah’s interior design reflects our vision for both an intimate and elaborate lounge. Our restaurants boast one of the finest Mediterranean menus. We have also acquired one of the area's finest Chefs to create a Japanese menu that is second to none. We feature unparalleled Happy Hour Specials and one of the most exciting nightly line-ups in South Florida with live entertainment every Friday and Saturday night. Off the Hookah has become the premier venue for event and party hosting and we are always available to discuss your event needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Off The Hookah - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good to Party not for DinnerMCN618Dined on 4/30/2013I had been to this location for a friend’s birthday a few months prior (his was just drinks and hookah’s outside). For my birthday however I wanted to do dinner first and invited 6 other couples and a few friends. When we arrived OTH claimed there was no reservation (I booked through OT) but they were able to put tables together for. The food was not that great. All 6 steaks ordered at our table were overcooked and there missing side dishes and by the time they arrived we had finished our meals. Overall the service was subpar, even our waitress apologized as it was only her third day (who gives a new waitress a party of 12???). Highlights were the hookahs, the drinks and the music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went there for late dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Went there for late dinner on NYE and stayed after dinner having drinks and hookah. Past midnigh it was also great.Special Features:
- This was our 2nd visit. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/20/2012This was our 2nd visit. The first visit, we had a great time although we arrived much later and enjoyed more of the bar/dancing atmosphere. This time we came to celebrate my husband's birthday. Our reservation was at 9:30 p.m., at 9 pm, I called to ask if we could please push back our reservation about 15 minutes to allow us time park, etc. The hostess said that they had a lot of people waiting for tables and if we weren't there at 9:30, we'd likely lose our table. Well, we got there at 9:30 after rushing there and stressing out only to sit down and I could count 5 EMPTY TABLES near us. Our server tried his best, wine was good, hookah was good, fook ok but took FOREVER. We left around 11. I don't think we'll be back for a dining experience.
- Too Long To WaitOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/22/2012My friends and I went for lunch on a rainy Saturday afternoon. The restaurant was almost empty but the decor was very interesting. The wait staff were very pleasant but it took about an hour to get our lunches. Since the restaurant was empty we thought it was odd especially since we all got salads or sandwiches. When the food did come out, it was hot and fresh though.Special Features:
- Was a fun night out with myOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012Was a fun night out with my girlfriend. Only complaint I can make was that they were a little understaffed so service took along time. Once we did get our food it was DELICIOUS!!! We ended up having a fun time and there were belly dancers, so dinner and a show. Also our waitress was very nice!Special Features:
- Outside no fans or ac a bitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/18/2012Outside no fans or ac a bit hot during the summer... Inside a bit dark but has a club ambiance..Food was good! Specially their volcano roll...Special Features:
- Excellent place for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012Excellent place for dinner and celebrations. We were there for 6 hours, and enjoyed every minute.Special Features:
- Excellent service, extensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Excellent service, extensive selection of flavors for the hookah. Food was outstanding! Definitely recommendSpecial Features:
- The food was great, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/30/2012The food was great, but the service was lacking. I know we were a big group, but each round of drinks took almost an hour.Special Features:
- we had a blastOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2012I enjoyed it very much the waiter was very nice, the food was great, and the hookah was awesome. Me and my friends had a ton of fun.Special Features:
- Great place for hookah & drinks!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012The service was beyond outstanding!!! My boyfriend & I got seated outside on the deck where we had a phenomenal view of the Miami skyline & river side!! We were seated right near a speaker so at times it was a little hard to hold a conversation but the energy of everything over compensated for this. Our waitress was VERY attentive considering how busy it was. Inside had a birthday party going on with belly dancers & fire dancers - what a great place for an event! We started off with the OTH Platter which was ok - the hummus & baba-ghannouj were prepared in a way with flavors I wasn't accustom to. Our entrees & the baklava we had for dessert were all just ok also. The hookah was amazing, especially the Hydro (nicotine free) flavors!!!Special Features:
- This time the crab dip wasBlankVIPDined on 2/5/2012This time the crab dip was excellent, but no longer served in the bread bowl, which was the best part. Also, the sushi was not nearly as fresh this time and was actually kind of dry. The first experience here was excellent, but this second one was not so much. I will give it one more shot to see if the first or second experience was a fluke. Let's hope for an experience like the first.
- By far the best service IBlankVIPDined on 1/20/2012By far the best service I have seen yet in Miami. From the Manager to the front line staff.
- Go for a good time and great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/8/2012The food is great and the view is excellent. This combination makes for a great romantic experience or also good for a group or small gathering or just about any occasion. The friendly staff was very accommodating. This was a great find and I know I'll go back very soon.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011We spent New Year's eve at this restaurant and the experience was unbelievable. We had a great time and the view from the patio was incredible to receive the New Year. The service was awesome from the hostess to the waiter, very friendly and nice. Eventhough it was a super busy night and we had to change tables because of the noise level, the staff was able to accomodate us with a smile. The food took a little bit longer because of the occasion but once we received our dinner, it was really good, nice presentation and good taste. We are definitely looking forward to go back and dine on a regular day.Special Features: