Off Campus Cafe
2600 Campus Dr.
Lafayette, CO 80026Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Off Campus Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theoffcampuscafe.com/
- Phone: 3036667755
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7:00AM - 2:30PM.
Brunch: Sunday: 9:00AM - 2:00PM.
Note: We are only taking reservations for Sunday Brunch at this time.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Whether your planning a small engagement party, an office meeting, or a banquet for hundreds, Off Campus Cafe catering is the perfect way to wow the crowd. We make our food from scratch and use local purveyors. Our commitment is to serve food that is not only delicious, but also fresh and natural. Choose from our specialties, or have us create a custom menu just for you!
A word from Off Campus Cafe
Off Campus Cafe is your place for a great breakfast or lunch. Our food is made from scratch using the freshest ingredients. We're open Monday through Friday for breakfast and lunch and we've got a delicious Sunday Brunch menu. We also offer corporate and event catering as well as wholesale foods. Come on over, we can't wait to see you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Off Campus Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- Hidden Gem for Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/12/2012Off Campus Cafe is a hidden gem. Sunday brunch is wonderful. I've never had anything I didn't like. The breakfast burritos are delicious, the crepes are heavenly, and the eggs benedict is always perfect (even try the KGB if you're adventurous!). The chefs really take pride in their work. Everything tastes delicious and looks beautiful every time.Special Features:
- Its countertop service exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/8/2012Its countertop service except on Sunday when they will serve you. Food was good, but ambiance disappointing for Easter brunch locale.
- Great Breakfast/Brunchfood4thoughtVIPDined on 4/1/2012I originally had breakfast here after fasting for a blood draw at the nearby hospital complex. The my wife and I dicovered their Sunday Brunch (they are closed on Saturday). Even with a smaller menu, the choices were very good. We are regulars, especially for the Brunch. Love the Banana Nut Pancakes!Special Features: