Ocha Asia sushi cuisine
403 Bloomfield Avenue
Caldwell, NJ 07006Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Ocha Asia sushi cuisine
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://ochanj.com/
- Phone: (973) 228-8856
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Takeout
A word from Ocha Asia sushi cuisine
Ocha is the best Japanese Cuisine in Caldwell, NJ. Begin your voyage with our diverse food destinations, offering a wide variety of different choices. You can simply select your choices of meats, seafood and vegetables and watch the chef create your fresh and succulent dish, right before your eyes. Our food quality, friendly service and cleanliness will exceed your expectations. We look forward to serving you. Reserve a table today!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ocha Asia sushi cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (7)kid-friendly (6)good for groups (5)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Awesome as alwaysLLKLVIPDined on 10/23/2014Food and service never disappoint! Everyone in our large party enjoyed their choices!Special Features:
- Favorite sushi restaurantLuv2eatDined on 10/4/2014Delicious sushi and very friendly and welcoming staff. We celebrated our daughter's birthday here and we all devoured the food.Special Features:
- Great FoodJoePVIPDined on 9/27/2014Definitely a 4 star place for us. The food was really excellent. We had some hot dishes and sushi and rolls as well. All were excellent. We did come here a but early on a weekend (6:30pm) and the food simply came out too quickly. The service is friendly but they obviously lack the skills to pace our food. It seemed like a family with no prior food service experience. But that's not a bad thing necessarily. They were super attentive. It just happened too fast for us. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Fantastic SushiWineLover11VIPDined on 9/26/2014Here are a couple of great sushi chefs. Of course they start with fresh, quality fish, but also have a few unique menu items. The rolls are innovative, yet not complicated, which is the best combination. They still let the fish be the star. I've been to some places lately where the fish is almost nonexistent and drenched in multiple sauces. The rolls are a nice balance here. I even tipped the chef from a table. Haven't done that in years!Special Features:
- luv2eatoutDined on 9/6/2014food is yummy. fresh and delicious. varied menu. xxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushijeffDined on 8/30/2014Excellent sushi, nice atmosphere, appetizers were amazing.Special Features:
- Best sushiNik1977Dined on 8/16/2014Amazing sushi! Very extensive menu with great roll combinations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Ocha Asia sushi cuisine reviews archive.
- Ocha RocksOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/21/2014We love to go to Ocha, especially since they expanded the restaurant and the menu. Everyone needs to have a Sushi Pizza to start, with tuna or salmon, it is one of our favorite things on the menu. The larger dining room has improved the ambience and gives the feel of a more upscale spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool room Interesting sushi RollsOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/22/2014Cool room Interesting sushi Rolls are perhaps too uniqueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food at Ocha is consistentlyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/6/2013The food at Ocha is consistently excellent. Sushi is always fresh. Huge menu with tons of options. The sushi pizza and ceviche a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy and fresh!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/9/2013The food was really tasty and fresh. The service was fast and the servers were very pleasant and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solid sushiroastbeefDined on 11/9/2013The stuff was good. Nice combo pieces, creative menu. Yellowtail with jalapeño was excellent appetizer. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Short handedLocalVIPDined on 11/2/2013We went to ocha on local recommendation. Menu was hard to follow we sat alone in the back and the service as very slow. Almost like they were short handed. Won't rush to go back but if you like the whole sushi waiting experience. Y all means.