Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theoceanaire.com/
- Phone: (407) 363-4801
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jairo Mejia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Cross Street: Universal Blvd.
- Public Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary valet parking on the south end of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, beginning at 11:00 AM. There is additional parking available in the Pointe Orlando parking garage, located on the north end of the mall, at the corner of Samoan Court and International Drive.
A word from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
194 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (131)fit for foodies (112)romantic (88)good for groups (73)notable wine list (68)hot spot (29)neighborhood gem (27)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (11)great for lunch (8)scenic view (7)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Would be happy to return.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/19/2014Food was fresh and tasty...naturally, not by being smothering in sauce, but because of quality ingredients and fine preparation. Wine options are thoughtful. Staff was knowledgeable and engaging. Service was outstanding. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lolly1951Dined on 11/15/2014First, getting into the restaurant is a challenge with such a narrow driveway and parking. Walking into the room I was impressed with the beautiful dining area. My waiter was fantastic. A young man seeking to be an actor, was friendly and very knowledgeable about the menu and preperations.Thats where the good time ended.Our food was almost un-eatable. The broccoli was served raw(not even aldante).Shrimp was overcooked so tuff.Service was only great part of evening.Don't go. Very expensive. Very.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Excellent place for birthday celebration with my family nov 12. Excellent service (Thank you, Richard. You really made the evening memorable.) Excellent food. Excellent menu. Excellent room. Excellent staff. Excellent location. Excellent everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014This was the first time for my husband and I, and we were celebrating our 3rd anniversary. It was amazing! Our waiter, Scott was awesome, and took really good care of us. It was almost like he was apart of our family - friendly, warm and extremely helpful. The atmosphere was romantic and the food was probably the best I have had in a long time. We will definitely go back again and I have told all my friends what a terrific place is was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJeffVIPDined on 11/6/2014Service was great. Fish was bland and oysters had little flavor. Good for business dinner. PriceySpecial Features:
- Must VisitLLwinDined on 11/6/2014The food is WOW, the service is GREAT, the atmospher is FUN! I'm not much for the tourist spots but this one is a MUST GO to place. Their seafood, and don't forget dessert, the Baked Alaskan Pie - EVERYTHING IS OVER THE TOP!Special Features:
- Overpriced SeafoodBoca61Dined on 10/30/2014Food was good. Service very good. But absurdly overpriced. Not sure I would go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance and serviceChompChompDined on 10/30/2014Terrific service and awesome decor. Servers and Managers were very attentive to what was going on at all times. Food was excellent. Good happy hour at the bar. Did we say it was good?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and dining!JessabDined on 10/30/2014This was our second time to dine at Oceanaires. We enjoyed the first time so much that we brought friends this time. Great atmosphere and excellent food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food amazingSalc22Dined on 10/27/2014The best place for anniversary dinner with great food and servicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOrlandoladyVIPDined on 10/25/2014Staff spilled wine all over my friend's suit and were generally unconcerned.Special Features:
- DeliciousLwilliamsDined on 10/18/2014Will always eat here. The food is always great. My husband and I have gone here several times and never have been dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ABOVE AND BEYONDanitre1214Dined on 10/17/2014This was my first experience with dining at Oceannaire. The waitor, Philip was above and beyond his knowledge of the menu items, wines, drinks, etc. He catered to our group as if we were the only ones in the restaurant. Very, very pleasant experience and I was very pleased with the quality of food. EXCELLENT!! Thank you for everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodPrettymamaDined on 10/14/2014Great selection of fish and different types of preparations. The salmon Oscar was delicious and the shrimps that came with it were amazing. Our waiter was knowledgably about the menu and what wine to pair with each food. This is my third visit at one of the Oceanaire and I have yet to be disappointedSpecial Features:
- Great seafoodIvesKTDined on 10/13/2014My second time at this restaurant. First time in Miami and the quality remains excellent. Seafood with high quality and good wine list.Special Features:
- Great experienceAnotonetteDined on 10/12/2014We went for our anniversary and it was a wonderful experience from the food to the service. I booked the reservation online and didn't really know what to expect but was glad it was a perfect dinner. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for elegant dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just mediocreFredVIPDined on 10/12/2014This is one of a chain that acts like it. Nothing extraordinary on the menu with food that is good but not great. There are a bunch of places to eat in the block and next time I'll pick a different one.
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014It was a fantastic dinner from start to finish. Definitely unforgettable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Allison was a great server! She took excellent care of us. Caprese & bread were amazing! Wine suggestion was good, not exactly what we were looking for, but still a nice bottle. Entree pricing was a little ridiculous though. Definitely not getting what you pay for. Side dishes left a lot to be desired. Overall, had a nice dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/9/2014Noah was a fantastic server and all of our meals and drinks were excellent! A fabulous seafood dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome seafoodWozNicDined on 10/8/2014What a great little find, great service, amazing food and the portions weren't too big!! We lived the fact that the menu is printed daily depending on what the have in fresh on the daySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodFlingerDined on 10/8/2014As expected, fish is fresh and great. But, must have hashbrown potatoes...Special Features:
- AwesomeCazdineDined on 10/7/2014The swordfish was delicious. The Chef prepared it perfectly. Dessert was to die for. Everything was exceptional!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food!oldbutgoodfoodieDined on 10/6/2014We had a light meal that was absolutely delicious. The bibb lettuce salad was fresh and the bleu cheese just added something extra. The main courses we ordered were wonderful. I got stuffed flounder with spinach and crab and my husband got the stuffed shrimp with linguini. Both were delicious and the serving size was just right--not too much or too little. We finished by sharing the absolutely decadent bread pudding. All in all it was a memorable meal. We will be back!Special Features:
- TrendySunshineInTampaDined on 10/1/2014Very upbeat & modern atmosphere. Service was spot-on. All food was delicious. Everything went like clockwork. Well worth the trip.Will be back some day.Special Features:
- Always Fantastic!MartinDined on 10/1/2014This is the place for the best seafood available! Add impeccable service with the restaurants ambience and you have success for a great business evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place and great food!Drsteele75Dined on 9/30/2014The black grouper and mahi mahi were spectacular! Service was exceptional, as well. Would return to try other menu items.Special Features:
- Striking food experienceGourmetDined on 9/30/2014Oceanaire Seafood Room Orlando is an excellent seafood restaurant, combining outstanding food and carefully selected wine menu while preserving high quality service ; great ambience too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and deliciousBrider26Dined on 9/30/2014This was out first time visiting Oceanaire. We had the free valet service that brought us right to the entrance, once inside with our reservation we were seated right away in a comfy booth/table. Assistant server brought us a cute veggie tray over ice and our waters. Waitstaff were dressed to fit the theme and ambiance of the restaurant. Our server was very kind and helpful with menu and drink selection. Their wine menu took up the whole backside of the menu. Food came out extremely quick we weren't even finished with our courses :) Everything we ate was excellent great pairing together and even additional bites for our first time. It's a great dress up place for a special occasion but very expensive, food was high quality though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodUnhappyVIPDined on 9/30/2014Our 2nd time back and it was excellent. Highly recommend the fish appetizers and dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly cooked lobster tailBeachesNDreamsDined on 9/29/2014Went here with my boyfriend one night, then took some clients to eat here another night this week and stumbled across their "Magical Dining Menu" which is a 3 course meal for $33. Food was excellent and although we are from out of town, we will visit each time we are in Orlando. I must give a shout out for our exceptional waiters Roosevelt and Jason as well as outstanding manager, Michael. Thanks for a great evening. A full review can be found under Beaches-N-Dreams on TripAdvisor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAYinneedofvacationDined on 9/29/2014We had an outstanding time celebrating our 27 wedding anniversary. The service was impeccable the food was some of the best we have had from all over the world. Relaxed atmosphere and very friendly and personable staff who were helpful but, not overbearing. We plan to return.Special Features:
- SelectionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/29/2014The selection of food on the magical dining menu was great, the portion was adequate also. Also was happy our server did not change his attitude when we asked for the magical dining menu. Some restaurants have done this and influenced our decision to not return.Special Features:
- OkJusmeDined on 9/29/2014I tried this spot during magical dining out of curiosity. Wasn't overly impressed so won't return. Interior looked old. Service was very attentive, but nothing different from other places I frequent like Moon Fish or Bonefish. I guess based on location, I expected more.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical Dining GemIheartfoodDined on 9/29/2014We selected Oceanside Seafood Room during Magical Dining month. What a delight! The food was outstanding - Interesting and tasty preparation of seafood and full size portions. Service was excellent. Nice atmosphere. We could carry on a conversation even though ithe room was filled. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It could be a bit pricey outside of Magical Dining so will save for special occasions; definitely will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our thoughtsJojoDined on 9/28/2014Service and food was pretty good but we did not get the type of table we requested (Being a Landry Select Club member this should have been a given MO). The air was way too low and we were freezing sitting under a long vent, this was addressed quckly. It was not bad but just not spectacular and would not rush back. I find the restaurants around the convention center a little lacking, high end or not. The table next to us were in shorts and beach footwear and there were a few babies/toddlers in there too, one who started crying, not what want after a long day at work. Cancelled a reservation elsewhere to try this but wishing we hadn't. I filled in a feedback form the restaurant sent but still waiting to hear back so we shall see.Special Features:
- Typical internacional drive placeBrunoVIPDined on 9/27/2014Ridiculous managerial staff, rude and unprofessional. Sat at bar for 10 minutes waiting for table and not 1 bartender approached us to offer menus or drink. Finally at table and order the magical dining special and fish were undercooked and nothing special about it. horrible experience
- Disappointing.Luv2dineoutDined on 9/27/2014Admittedly we were expecting a lot since several of our friends said it was the best seafood in town, but we were disappointed. The waiter immediately told us what his favorite things are. Telling us what are popular dishes is fine, but what he likes really does not matter. My wife's fish was not done in the middle, but the other dishes were good, but special. But then when the credit card receipt came for signature it was $45 more than the bill. If this was a tip it would have been 25%, but the waiter said it was not. He blamed the machine, then the person who did the transaction for him, but what he never did was say he was sorry. His reaction made us wonder if he was trying to pull a fast one, but I hate think that might be the case.
- Great valueMontDined on 9/27/2014I took my wife here for her birthday. The food and the service were great. I was surprised when I received the check, I thought it would have been more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and atmosphereorlandofoodloverDined on 9/26/2014I've only been to this restaurant twice as it's the kind of place you go for special occasions, but I remember each experience and am looking forward to my next visit. I treated my girlfriends for travelling to visit me on my birthday and they were impressed with both the food and the service we received from the staff, especially our server Scott.Special Features: