Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theoceanaire.com/
- Phone: 4073634801
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jairo Mejia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Cross Street: Universal Blvd.
- Public Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary valet parking on the south end of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, beginning at 11:00 AM. There is additional parking available in the Pointe Orlando parking garage, located on the north end of the mall, at the corner of Samoan Court and International Drive.
A word from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (107)fit for foodies (81)romantic (75)good for groups (49)notable wine list (48)neighborhood gem (22)hot spot (20)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (11)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (7)great for lunch (7)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (5)Show More
- Great food and great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/19/2014Ask for Scott! Great server who knows the menu and is able to give recommendations based on what you are looking for. No selling just honest opinions! The food is very flavorful and nicely presented! Best Key Lime Pie in the area!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014very good food and excellent service. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Five in our party for Magical Dining. I would like to try again ordering off the main menu.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Philip is an outstanding server. Who makes our dinner experience a delightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waltWaltDined on 9/18/2014a very pleasant restaurant, good food, wine, and a noise level that lets you hear your friends
- The Food Was FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The food at Oceanaire was absolutely delicious! All courses were very impressive and I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- drove past 100 times before...redfemmDined on 9/17/2014We live over by Restaurant Row, so we usually are lured to eating a nice dinner over there. For Magical Dining Month this year, we decided to try out places we never considered before, so that's why we booked at Oceanaire. Everything is from scratch, everything is made with culinary artistic integrity. Menus are new everyday with a wide variety of the best seafood. Dine here and you'll feel as though 'you've arrived' in life. Scott has been a server there for 6 or 7 years and is very knowledgeable. We will be back for a regular dining night soon to Oceanaire.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/17/2014Food is way overpriced but service is outstanding, we will probably return.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014My server Adam was very attentive, always checking if we needed anything and food was just amazing, tasty and at affordable price. The ambience was calm and romantic.. I had a great Anniversay there and they put Happy Anniversary on the menus witch I thought was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InthebizDined on 9/14/2014Restaurant wasn't busy and service was extremely slow. Felt server annoyed from ordering magical dining.. Don't think I'll ever be back. For pricing and better service go to Eddie V's or Ocean Prime
- Excellence!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014First time to dine at Oceanaire for the four of us and we enjoyed every aspect of the evening - great food, great service, great drinks! Would say the word "excellence" describes Oceanaire perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2014The food was excellent but the restaurant was overly loud. Have had better dining experiences at other Pointe Orlando establishments.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining experience was not magicalExperience101Dined on 9/13/2014Disappointed because we expected high quality service and we did not get it at all. Drinks took way too long, first course came about 15 minutes apart, my boyfriend and I did not eat together. We were not offered any suggestion for wine only refills for our long drinks. In addition, besides the fish which was really good, appetizers and desserts were terrible and when I mentioned it, no reaction from the server but " do you want to box them? ". If you crave fish or seafood and do not care about the experience, this is a great place to go.
- Totally enjoyableDMinOrlandoDined on 9/13/2014I've wanted to eat at Oceanaire for a while now, but being that it's in the "touristy" area, I had not been able to convince my friends to go down there. But for the past few years, we've picked a restaurant where we've never eaten and gone during Magical Dining Month and this year we chose Oceanaire. I thought it was one of the best menus on the Magical Dining list. We really enjoyed it; the food was great, the atmosphere was good, and we got great service. Would definitely like to return in the future.Special Features:
- Enjoyed a Great Meal!Cheric222Dined on 9/13/2014Brought friends and we had a great time. Food was spectacular and service was great. We had bragged to a foodie friend who had never been before and he loved it! The unique preparation of the fresh fish are amazing. Scott was efficient and friendly, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exeeded ExpectationsChrisDined on 9/13/2014When we made our reservation we were pretty late and the only restaurant which had openings at 7.00 was was Oceanaire Seafood Room - so, we were quite sceptical. It was our families first visit and we came for Magical Dining. But our experience in regard to friendly and fast service as well as truly great food, an exceptional wine list in a very comfortable, relaxing athmosphere exceeded our expectations. This was definitely not our last visit and we would recommend it to our friends. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & experience!CaliSpecial5zeroDined on 9/13/2014They went out of their way to make our anniversary very special! Printed menus that said "happy anniversary" and a card signed by the staff! Such nice touches! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Everything was excellent with the exception that some of our dishes were warm to cool instead of hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome place service and waitresstayntabDined on 9/12/2014Awesome place with awesome service food was terrific and service was outstanding will eat here any day again when I'm in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014all the food tasted wonderful, especially the lobster corn chowder. The regular menu is pricey, but was very affordable for the September magical dinning price of 33 per person. The staff was very attentive and there were plenty of employees around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First ExperienceCoffeeWINEdineDined on 9/12/2014we went to celebrate my better half's birthday with our 3 year old. wasn't sure how my daughter would do in a nice restaurant like Oceanaire but our server went out of her way to make sure our daughter had just as good of a time as we did and was entertained through out the meal. the service was outstanding and i wish i could remember the servers name. i manage a four diamond restaurant and have worked in restaurants for over 12 years in all aspects of the operation from cooking to running and i am not easily impressed however this young lady was top notch. the food was awesome too we took advantage of the magical dining special and the portions were more than fair and flavorful. we will definialty be back. thanks Oceanaire and our serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid not AmazingAverageJillDined on 9/12/2014I've been to a few Oceanaire locations with a great experience. I expected a little more from the Magical Dining experience. The Mahi Mahi was over cooked but the Trigger Fish was delicious. Cocktails are very disappointing with a cough syrup edge to the pomegranate martini. Service is good...not great, but good. I think they are really missing an opportunity to impress with magical dining, but I would return for their regular menu. Their pre dinner snack of watery carrot sticks, dill pickle spears and celery is odd...but they served a wonderful complimentary amuse of tuna on a cucumber that was a delicious bite.Special Features:
- Finedinersx2Dined on 9/10/2014The quality and freshness of the food was outstanding, as was the service and ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LeighDined on 9/10/2014With a name like "Oceanaire" I expected a view of water, not a dark "gentleman's bar" atmosphere. The restaurant gets 5 stars for the servers who will do anything to please the guest. The triggerfish, which I never had before, was cooked perfectly. My husband enjoyed his blacken grouper, but he's not one for the many sauces that this place put on everything. You should definitely get the key lime pie for dessert. Ask for 2 forks. Free Valet parking makes dining at The Oceanaire, located at The Pointe,easily accessible.Special Features:
- Oceanaire Knows SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/9/2014The 2nd time dining at Oceanaire during vacation and it was marvelous like the first time during the week. I had the Triggerfish angry style and it did not disappoint. My spouse had the Mahi Mahi and she enjoyed her dish as well. I can say without a doubt this is our favorite restaurant to dine at while on vacation in Orlando. The food, folks, and atmosphere can't be beat. Nuff Said!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014A fine dining experience from beginning to end. Service was exemplary, food was excellent and ambience inviting. Friendly attentive staff and very good menu food and drink choices were very inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding seafood experience.FirsttimeDined on 9/7/2014Bartender Tracey and server Tim are highly professional, food quality is consistently excellent. Broad range of choices even for non seafood lovers. OSR consistently provides an excellent experience with superior food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidDined on 9/6/2014The food was only so so, but the service was excellent - except for the drinks which took forever to come. They need another bartender.
- Good dinnerSenoraistaDined on 9/6/2014We had the surf and turf and we were disappointed in the lobster. Chewy and a little dry. Filet, soft, tender but not much flavoring. Peach salad, mussels excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical Dining ExperienceSteveDined on 9/6/2014We elected to try Oceanaire as part of the Magical Dining month and were not disappointed. The service and food were outstanding, with the value received being among the highest we have found. Excellent advice on wine selection paired a nice zinfandel with our steak and lobster. We heartily recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellence, once againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We have been at Oceanaire in several cities and have always been happy.Special Features:
- Magical DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Because of Magical Dining I have found a place that's romantic and fun with amazing food that I can enjoy year-round.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando Magical Dining Menu HitsemperfimomDined on 9/4/2014Oceanaire participated in the month-long Orlando Magical Dining event, which offers 3-course dining for $33, $1 of which goes to charity and is matched with $1 from the restaurant. The menu offerings were outstanding -- there were 3 of us and we all chose different items for each course. We were all very pleased with our appetizer, entree and dessert choices and thought it was an amazing value. My husband had Buffalo Shrimp, Grilled Triggerfish and Key Lime Pie. Our manager chose the Grilled Peach Salad, Cashew Crusted Mahi and Panne Cota. I was delighted with the Lobster and Corn Chowder, Surf and Turf and Sorbet Trio. We had a great bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Noise level good; 2 large groups either side of our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleaser!!!MichaelDined on 9/4/2014You can count on Oceanaire for the freshest seafood, great service and good wine selection.Special Features:
- Magicalsces727VIPDined on 9/4/2014First time at this Landrys owned restaurant. We went for a September promotion called Orlando Magical Dining. Phenomenal in all ways including our waiter who was energetic and knowledgable about the menu including the wine list. One of the best experiences in dining we have had. I had mahi mahi and my husband had the grouper. Both were prepared perfectly. The buffalo shrimp appetizer is also available at the bar during happy hour. We recommend this exceptional seafood restaurant.Special Features:
- WOWDRC876VIPDined on 9/2/2014We tried the Magical Dining menu and it was amazing! A really great meal and great price. We will be back.Special Features:
- Met all my expectationsWxman45Dined on 9/2/2014A very pleasand dining experience. Service was outsanding and the food choices were great. Pricey but wonderful taste sensation. Never felt rushed and food choice explanations were on spot.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceJHMJHMVIPDined on 9/1/2014The service is always outstanding and food as well. They even cooked my mahi the way I like it, between medium well and well done. Very tasty. Thank you Noah for helping us celebrate my husband's birthday and my parents 56th wedding anniversary. It was extra special.Special Features:
- Nice but not fantastic.JANDJDined on 8/31/2014Service was great! For it being an upper scale dining establishment, the interior decor seemed boring. To food was good but not great. Lobster tail seemed a little dry with little taste. My filet seemed a little over done for me. The valet service was backed up even though it was complimentary. We had to wait 10 min before a valet person came to get the car. Suggestion for evening diners, try to get there at least 15 min early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanaire a HitHawkeye89Dined on 8/31/2014Took my wife and teenage son there for a nice Sunday Dinner. Exceptional Service and Outstanding Food! My son said it was the single best meal he has ever had. My wife and I also thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The Wahoo and Shrimp Scampi were the standouts. Chocolate Caramel Cake for dessert is not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.