Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theoceanaire.com/
- Phone: (407) 363-4801
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jairo Mejia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Cross Street: Universal Blvd.
- Public Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary valet parking on the south end of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, beginning at 11:00 AM. There is additional parking available in the Pointe Orlando parking garage, located on the north end of the mall, at the corner of Samoan Court and International Drive.
A word from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
196 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (132)fit for foodies (113)romantic (90)good for groups (74)notable wine list (68)hot spot (29)neighborhood gem (27)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (12)great for lunch (8)scenic view (7)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Magical Dining ExperienceSteveDined on 9/6/2014We elected to try Oceanaire as part of the Magical Dining month and were not disappointed. The service and food were outstanding, with the value received being among the highest we have found. Excellent advice on wine selection paired a nice zinfandel with our steak and lobster. We heartily recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Excellence, once againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We have been at Oceanaire in several cities and have always been happy.Special Features:
- Magical DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Because of Magical Dining I have found a place that's romantic and fun with amazing food that I can enjoy year-round.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando Magical Dining Menu HitsemperfimomDined on 9/4/2014Oceanaire participated in the month-long Orlando Magical Dining event, which offers 3-course dining for $33, $1 of which goes to charity and is matched with $1 from the restaurant. The menu offerings were outstanding -- there were 3 of us and we all chose different items for each course. We were all very pleased with our appetizer, entree and dessert choices and thought it was an amazing value. My husband had Buffalo Shrimp, Grilled Triggerfish and Key Lime Pie. Our manager chose the Grilled Peach Salad, Cashew Crusted Mahi and Panne Cota. I was delighted with the Lobster and Corn Chowder, Surf and Turf and Sorbet Trio. We had a great bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Noise level good; 2 large groups either side of our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleaser!!!MichaelDined on 9/4/2014You can count on Oceanaire for the freshest seafood, great service and good wine selection.Special Features:
- Magicalsces727VIPDined on 9/4/2014First time at this Landrys owned restaurant. We went for a September promotion called Orlando Magical Dining. Phenomenal in all ways including our waiter who was energetic and knowledgable about the menu including the wine list. One of the best experiences in dining we have had. I had mahi mahi and my husband had the grouper. Both were prepared perfectly. The buffalo shrimp appetizer is also available at the bar during happy hour. We recommend this exceptional seafood restaurant.Special Features:
- WOWDRC876VIPDined on 9/2/2014We tried the Magical Dining menu and it was amazing! A really great meal and great price. We will be back.Special Features:
- Met all my expectationsWxman45Dined on 9/2/2014A very pleasand dining experience. Service was outsanding and the food choices were great. Pricey but wonderful taste sensation. Never felt rushed and food choice explanations were on spot.Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceJHMJHMVIPDined on 9/1/2014The service is always outstanding and food as well. They even cooked my mahi the way I like it, between medium well and well done. Very tasty. Thank you Noah for helping us celebrate my husband's birthday and my parents 56th wedding anniversary. It was extra special.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The service was great. Very quite and fitting for a romantic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but not fantastic.JANDJDined on 8/31/2014Service was great! For it being an upper scale dining establishment, the interior decor seemed boring. To food was good but not great. Lobster tail seemed a little dry with little taste. My filet seemed a little over done for me. The valet service was backed up even though it was complimentary. We had to wait 10 min before a valet person came to get the car. Suggestion for evening diners, try to get there at least 15 min early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanaire a HitHawkeye89Dined on 8/31/2014Took my wife and teenage son there for a nice Sunday Dinner. Exceptional Service and Outstanding Food! My son said it was the single best meal he has ever had. My wife and I also thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The Wahoo and Shrimp Scampi were the standouts. Chocolate Caramel Cake for dessert is not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good!virtualstuffDined on 8/31/2014We love Oceannaire!! It's a standout in the Landry's line up. Service is top notch, but the atmosphere is not stuffy. Michael (our server) was exceptional. We took advantage of Magical Dining Month and it was great!Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerdantran99Dined on 8/30/2014I made a reservation for my fiancée and a few friends for her birthday dinner. I had notated that it was her birthday in the memos. When we got to the restaurant, they seated us and gave us all custom printed menus. At the top was the message, "Happy Birthday Kristine." And they also gave her a card signed by all the staff! The food way great! The server was friendly and attentive! Kristine was also given a free baked Alaskan (on fire!), which we all shared a bite of! This was an awesome experience! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently phenomenalPrimetimetenorDined on 8/30/2014This is one of our favorite spots in Orlando. Service is always top notch, food is always great and their proprietary Manhattan is the best I've ever had. We love bringing people here when they are visiting from out of town. There are lots of options for dining in Orlando but few are able to offer a high level of consistency both in service and culinary excellence as Oceanaire does.Special Features:
- Terrific Evening!Cheric222Dined on 8/30/2014The staff was amazing and the food was delicious, attractive and unique. The fish was so fresh and well prepared with unexpected garnishes and flavors that were perfect. The Brussel Sprouts were a real treat and the key lime pie was wondering exceptional! The service was impeccable - attentive and friendly but not intrusive. This was our first visit and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food... that's it...Southerncharm80Dined on 8/30/2014Roosevelt our waiter was not very attentive. Seemed to be very preoccupied , long waits between service, had to ask for bread and relish tray, additional entre came out well after main course. Not to mention the table setup was not romantic... Table of two... We sat at a four top in the middle of the floor near the kitchen... For example... The table next to us was reseated three times during our dinner because people felt ackward. Just a weird experience overall, we should have gone with our first instinct and went to Capital Grille.Special Features:
- Excellent foodNrsSnowDined on 8/29/2014We visited during Magical dining month and we are so glad we did. We were never rushed, there were plenty of options on the pre fix menu and the service was excellent. I had the grilled peach salad, black anf blue grouper, and mango pannacotta for dessert. My husband went for the shrimp, surf and turf, and sorbet trio. The fish was delicate and quite amazing with the caramelized onions and blue cheese butter and his steak just melted in our mouths. We will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and servicesqueekyDined on 8/29/2014not much to say , 4 of us were there for the Magical Dining and ordered the surf and turf unexpected surprise the lobster tails were a great size the filet was like butter. Our sever was the best ever!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSjr1155VIPDined on 8/28/2014Waitress very slow and didn't pay a lot of attention to us. Only two other tables in restaurant. 3 hours for meal with children. Food excellent. Would have been half that time with attentive wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awsome PlaceholidayVIPDined on 8/25/2014By far the best service you will find...want to impress someone?? take them here.Special Features:
- great food outstanding serviceEMCMDined on 8/24/2014Great food and ambience; the service was outstanding the best that I have ever had. The knowledge and kindence of your staff and their willingness to give assitance to us was nothing short of outstanding. Truely a great experience one I would recommend to others, will be making plans to eat there again when in Orlando. I love sea food and have eaten at many others but none of them compares to this resturantfor food and service.Special Features:
- BrenaDined on 8/23/2014I had snapper but couldn't eat because it was old and tasted very fishy.
- Not What it WasJoeCDined on 8/22/2014After having a least a dozen great meals at this restaurant we were sorely disappointed this time. The oysters were mushy, the snapper and wahoo were over cooked. We sent the snapper back and the replacement was better but not great. Our waiter, Scott was his usual efficient self. The restaurant was mostly empty indicating a slide from the days when a reservation was hard to come by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Careful Attention to DetailDCKappaDined on 8/22/2014Wanted my mother to enjoy a delicious seafood dining experience on her birthday. When she arrived the staff acknowledged her special day. She was surprised that they knew it was her birthday. We were immediately seated and attended to by our head waiter. We enjoyed a smooth yet vibrant red Spanish wine, appetizers that included a creamy and savory shrimp and grits and delicious, freshly prepared flounder with stuffed crab, shrimp and spinach. To top it off, the dessert was complimentary given my mother's birthday. It was a flaming meringue covered, strawberry cheesecake ice cream, on a brownie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- guitarichVIPDined on 8/18/2014We have eaten in the San Diego Restaurant many time and loved it but this was even better. The dining room waas simple but elegant. The staff was incredible. The food was prepared perfectly. There is very little else that you could expect from a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Waiter recited everything like rote and fast. He was sure to tell us he had helped open another restaurant site. He was the least bit interested in US and we wanted him to be quieterSpecial Features:
- SusienjDined on 8/11/2014The menu, food, and service were all great. I think our server's name was Robert. He made out night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treat!GrahamblerVIPDined on 8/8/2014I must say this way the best restaurant experience I have had in a long time. From the second we walked in the door to the second we left, everything was perfection. Service was 5 star and it was genuine, not fake. You can tell the staff cares about the quality of your overall experience. Food and service amazing. Thanks, we will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceanaire shines in OrlandoSuzyQDined on 8/1/2014Oceanaire is an outstanding seafood restaurant in a town with many options- yet we consider it our favorite restaurant and go there often. The seafood is at its freshest, the ambiance is classy, and the service is friendly & knowledgeable. Your every need will be catered to by Roger at the front door- ask & it will happen.Special Features:
- Big mistakeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/29/2014I was looking forward to dining at Oceanaire, but was unfortunately disappointed. While the service was good, and it is a beautiful restaurant, the food was poor and grossly overpriced. I love good food and I am willing to pay a lot of money for creative food that is of reasonable portion size. My guest ordered king crab, 2 lbs at $65.95/lb, = $132. Had it REALLY been 2 lbs of king crab that was not tough, I could have cared less about the cost. I ordered the sea bass, which was overcooked. As a side dish, we had the lobster mac-n-cheese ($19.95); it had no flavor. Never again. I hate paying for something and not getting anything, except taken for a ride. So, if you want good seafood, avoid Oceanaire. Dr. Edward Kornuszko
- SuperbLarryDined on 7/27/2014The experience I received from the Oceanaire Seafood Room was absolutely amazing. As soon as me and my family walked in, we were greeted by servers, mangers, and were quickly shown to our table. The restaurant was very elegant, and released a great vibe within the building. Our servers were fantasic, but our main waiter, Adam was nothing but superb. His manners, knowledge of the menu, hospitality, and respect for his job exceeded expectations. The food was amazing, the chef prepared certain specials with his own unique twists, and the kids enjoyed it very much. All around I recommend this restaurant to anyone, it is a great place for romantic dinners, and special ocassions. It's also a great place for family's with older kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ServicenapleskishDined on 7/26/2014We have dinned at this location several times over the past few years, and it is always good but this was far one of the best experiences. Philip was our server, he was amazing with offering things that complimented what we wanted to drink or eat, and offer things we might not have thought of, but he did in such a way he was not pushy or trying to raise our check average. I have been in the restaurant industry for many years, and Phillip was the best server I have had.Special Features:
- The following 1339 reviews are from the Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando reviews archive.
- ScottishfoodiesDined on 7/24/2014Excellent food, service was great, Restaurant was a bit on the quiet side so good if ur looking for somewhere less noisy. Good location with bars etc around if u want to move on somewhere afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceBrookeLynDined on 7/18/2014Lives the dining experience from the minute our door was opened. Staff was friendly and accommodating and made me feel at home in their restaurant. The food was amazing. The portion size was unfathomable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Food was awesome. Never had a real crab cake. Food are delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimelessDined on 7/12/2014Great place to celebrate a birthday. Nice touch to provide a birthday dessert and message on the menu.Special Features:
- 1st anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/5/2014everything was great. food, people and setting. we will defiantly visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Landry's FindBangorStatenDined on 7/4/2014The food, service, and ambience were of exceptional quality. Our made to order martinis were perfect, extra-dirty with no vermouth. Our waiter was Awesome. All of this made for the start of a perfect night out in Orlando.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & WineSarasotaJoeDined on 6/29/2014This restaurant had exquisitely prepared dishes and an outstanding wine list. The swordfish was perfectly cooked - which is no mean feat, since swordfish is ruined if it's cooked a few seconds too little or a few seconds too much. The deserts were delectable and bigger than we expected - definitely plan to split them at least two ways. Service was well-timed and friendly, though for a place as upscale as this there were a few small lapses (for example when the waiter was taking our drink order he suddenly, without comment, bolted away to speak to someone else.) Overall though, the service was attentive and friendly, and the food was superb.Special Features: