Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theoceanaire.com/
- Phone: (407) 363-4801
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jairo Mejia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Cross Street: Universal Blvd.
- Public Transit: The I-Drive Trolley conveniently stops at multiple stations along the International Drive Corridor. Lynx public transportation also has frequent stops along International Drive.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary valet parking on the south end of Pointe Orlando on International Drive, beginning at 11:00 AM. There is additional parking available in the Pointe Orlando parking garage, located on the north end of the mall, at the corner of Samoan Court and International Drive.
A word from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando
As sleek as a 1930s ocean liner, yet as relaxed as a dinner on the shore, the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy Fresh seafood, flown in daily from around the world. Sip a Sidecar in the lounge, sidle up to the oyster bar, or kick back in a horseshoe booth before diving into a sea of Fresh fish, including steak-cut Alaskan halibut, seasonal favorites like fresh Copper River salmon or hard-to-find delicacies like true Dover sole or bluefin tuna. Our daily-printed menu will guide you, a wine list as deep as the sea will seduce you, and the world's freshest seafood awaits you at the Oceanaire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Oceanaire Seafood Room - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
194 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (130)fit for foodies (113)romantic (87)good for groups (73)notable wine list (66)hot spot (28)neighborhood gem (26)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (11)great for lunch (8)scenic view (7)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Great!DatenightDined on 9/26/2014We had never been to Oceanaire before but decided to try it out for Magical Dining month. Although we still racked up a pretty hefty bill, it was a wonderful splurge. Our server Richie was fantastic and really went above and beyond to make our special night out complete! The food was all great...between the 2 of us we tried the lobster corn chowder, the grilled peach salad, the triggerfish, the black & bleu grouper, the key lime pie, and the mango panna cotta. I think our favs were the chowder, grouper. And key lime pie but really it was all really tasty! The ambiance is superb too! The lighting is dim but not so dark that it feels stuffy and you can't see your food lol. It is a very romantic place for a date and we would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magic Dining GemcloudheadDined on 9/25/2014Not only was the food great, but the service superb. The server thanked us for coming in for Magic Dining, mentioning that it is for a great cause. (This contrasts with a few other spots where they seem to look down on the guests who are ordering from the "discount" menu.) The good choices were excellent and the portion sizes were generous. I am not a fan of the layout and ambiance but every aspect of the service, from the maître d' to the runners, was friendly and excellent. We use the Magic Dining month to explore for restaurants we want to come back to during the rest of the year. We will definitely return to Oceanaire.Special Features:
- excellentUnhappyVIPDined on 9/22/2014every plate was very good. key lime pie delicious. we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014The service, the menu, the meal, and the drinks were all wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average seafood at high pricesOrlandofoodietrioDined on 9/20/2014Server was rude at best. Slow service. Food was ok and did not justify prices.
- Enjoyable but OverchargedBaronsbuddyDined on 9/20/2014I ordered wine with my meal, but it arrived when we were done eating. Tried to cancel but waiter (been there 6 years) said it was already in the carafe so he couldn't cancel. I expected him to figure it out, not force me to keep it and pay for it. Should have been taken off bill with apologies. You need to set a new policy if he was following one. And watch the upcharges - they can eat you alive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic experienceOpenDinerDined on 9/20/2014Was seated at time of reservation, service was fatanstic, paced just right. Presentation was great, food was amazing.....Will definately return.Special Features:
- Great food and great service!LKWGAWVIPDined on 9/19/2014Ask for Scott! Great server who knows the menu and is able to give recommendations based on what you are looking for. No selling just honest opinions! The food is very flavorful and nicely presented! Best Key Lime Pie in the area!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014very good food and excellent service. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Service beyond compareCaj12345Dined on 9/19/2014Right after my appetizer I suddenly felt very ill from an ongoing health issue. The server offered to cancel my order or box it up of that wasn't possible. The manager then came over to let me know they would box my meal and there would be no charge. WOW! Amazingly kind. I will definitely be going back especially after I felt better and was able to eat my meal the next day. Even reheated it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing service and great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014We were visiting Orlando and wanted to try out the restaurant month menu here. The ambience is very nice and the food was delicious. But the best part of the experience was the amazing service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Five in our party for Magical Dining. I would like to try again ordering off the main menu.Special Features:
- Oceanaire - Great FoodJetOne3Dined on 9/18/2014My wife and I had a great time at Oceanaire. The food was excellent; our servers, Michael and Ryan were attentive throughout the evening. I had the swordfish "black and bleu"; my wife had the stuffed flounder; both were outstanding. We both enjoyed the House Chopped Salad, the dressing was light and did not overpower the flavors of the greens. When the reservation was made, I noted we were celebrating my wife's birthday, needless to say I was surprised by the complimentary baked alaska; it could have served 4 easily.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Philip is an outstanding server. Who makes our dinner experience a delightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waltWaltDined on 9/18/2014a very pleasant restaurant, good food, wine, and a noise level that lets you hear your friends
- The Food Was FantasticTommcapDined on 9/17/2014The food at Oceanaire was absolutely delicious! All courses were very impressive and I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- drove past 100 times before...redfemmDined on 9/17/2014We live over by Restaurant Row, so we usually are lured to eating a nice dinner over there. For Magical Dining Month this year, we decided to try out places we never considered before, so that's why we booked at Oceanaire. Everything is from scratch, everything is made with culinary artistic integrity. Menus are new everyday with a wide variety of the best seafood. Dine here and you'll feel as though 'you've arrived' in life. Scott has been a server there for 6 or 7 years and is very knowledgeable. We will be back for a regular dining night soon to Oceanaire.Special Features:
- RobertDined on 9/17/2014Food is way overpriced but service is outstanding, we will probably return.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceLoversonaDateDined on 9/16/2014This was our first visit to Oceanairs, and it was all we could have desired. The service was excellent, the food delicious, and the ambience perfect. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceStevieDined on 9/15/2014My server Adam was very attentive, always checking if we needed anything and food was just amazing, tasty and at affordable price. The ambience was calm and romantic.. I had a great Anniversay there and they put Happy Anniversary on the menus witch I thought was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InthebizDined on 9/14/2014Restaurant wasn't busy and service was extremely slow. Felt server annoyed from ordering magical dining.. Don't think I'll ever be back. For pricing and better service go to Eddie V's or Ocean Prime
- Excellence!firsttime2014Dined on 9/14/2014First time to dine at Oceanaire for the four of us and we enjoyed every aspect of the evening - great food, great service, great drinks! Would say the word "excellence" describes Oceanaire perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/13/2014The food was excellent but the restaurant was overly loud. Have had better dining experiences at other Pointe Orlando establishments.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining experience was not magicalExperience101Dined on 9/13/2014Disappointed because we expected high quality service and we did not get it at all. Drinks took way too long, first course came about 15 minutes apart, my boyfriend and I did not eat together. We were not offered any suggestion for wine only refills for our long drinks. In addition, besides the fish which was really good, appetizers and desserts were terrible and when I mentioned it, no reaction from the server but " do you want to box them? ". If you crave fish or seafood and do not care about the experience, this is a great place to go.
- Totally enjoyableDMinOrlandoDined on 9/13/2014I've wanted to eat at Oceanaire for a while now, but being that it's in the "touristy" area, I had not been able to convince my friends to go down there. But for the past few years, we've picked a restaurant where we've never eaten and gone during Magical Dining Month and this year we chose Oceanaire. I thought it was one of the best menus on the Magical Dining list. We really enjoyed it; the food was great, the atmosphere was good, and we got great service. Would definitely like to return in the future.Special Features:
- Enjoyed a Great Meal!Cheric222Dined on 9/13/2014Brought friends and we had a great time. Food was spectacular and service was great. We had bragged to a foodie friend who had never been before and he loved it! The unique preparation of the fresh fish are amazing. Scott was efficient and friendly, as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exeeded ExpectationsChrisDined on 9/13/2014When we made our reservation we were pretty late and the only restaurant which had openings at 7.00 was was Oceanaire Seafood Room - so, we were quite sceptical. It was our families first visit and we came for Magical Dining. But our experience in regard to friendly and fast service as well as truly great food, an exceptional wine list in a very comfortable, relaxing athmosphere exceeded our expectations. This was definitely not our last visit and we would recommend it to our friends. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & experience!CaliSpecial5zeroDined on 9/13/2014They went out of their way to make our anniversary very special! Printed menus that said "happy anniversary" and a card signed by the staff! Such nice touches! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Everything was excellent with the exception that some of our dishes were warm to cool instead of hot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome place service and waitresstayntabDined on 9/12/2014Awesome place with awesome service food was terrific and service was outstanding will eat here any day again when I'm in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014all the food tasted wonderful, especially the lobster corn chowder. The regular menu is pricey, but was very affordable for the September magical dinning price of 33 per person. The staff was very attentive and there were plenty of employees around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First ExperienceCoffeeWINEdineDined on 9/12/2014we went to celebrate my better half's birthday with our 3 year old. wasn't sure how my daughter would do in a nice restaurant like Oceanaire but our server went out of her way to make sure our daughter had just as good of a time as we did and was entertained through out the meal. the service was outstanding and i wish i could remember the servers name. i manage a four diamond restaurant and have worked in restaurants for over 12 years in all aspects of the operation from cooking to running and i am not easily impressed however this young lady was top notch. the food was awesome too we took advantage of the magical dining special and the portions were more than fair and flavorful. we will definialty be back. thanks Oceanaire and our serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid not AmazingAverageJillDined on 9/12/2014I've been to a few Oceanaire locations with a great experience. I expected a little more from the Magical Dining experience. The Mahi Mahi was over cooked but the Trigger Fish was delicious. Cocktails are very disappointing with a cough syrup edge to the pomegranate martini. Service is good...not great, but good. I think they are really missing an opportunity to impress with magical dining, but I would return for their regular menu. Their pre dinner snack of watery carrot sticks, dill pickle spears and celery is odd...but they served a wonderful complimentary amuse of tuna on a cucumber that was a delicious bite.Special Features:
- Finedinersx2Dined on 9/10/2014The quality and freshness of the food was outstanding, as was the service and ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LeighDined on 9/10/2014With a name like "Oceanaire" I expected a view of water, not a dark "gentleman's bar" atmosphere. The restaurant gets 5 stars for the servers who will do anything to please the guest. The triggerfish, which I never had before, was cooked perfectly. My husband enjoyed his blacken grouper, but he's not one for the many sauces that this place put on everything. You should definitely get the key lime pie for dessert. Ask for 2 forks. Free Valet parking makes dining at The Oceanaire, located at The Pointe,easily accessible.Special Features:
- Oceanaire Knows SeafoodDatskewlDined on 9/9/2014The 2nd time dining at Oceanaire during vacation and it was marvelous like the first time during the week. I had the Triggerfish angry style and it did not disappoint. My spouse had the Mahi Mahi and she enjoyed her dish as well. I can say without a doubt this is our favorite restaurant to dine at while on vacation in Orlando. The food, folks, and atmosphere can't be beat. Nuff Said!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/9/2014A fine dining experience from beginning to end. Service was exemplary, food was excellent and ambience inviting. Friendly attentive staff and very good menu food and drink choices were very inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding seafood experience.FirsttimeDined on 9/7/2014Bartender Tracey and server Tim are highly professional, food quality is consistently excellent. Broad range of choices even for non seafood lovers. OSR consistently provides an excellent experience with superior food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidDined on 9/6/2014The food was only so so, but the service was excellent - except for the drinks which took forever to come. They need another bartender.
- Good dinnerSenoraistaDined on 9/6/2014We had the surf and turf and we were disappointed in the lobster. Chewy and a little dry. Filet, soft, tender but not much flavoring. Peach salad, mussels excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.